these walls | discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: these walls | discussion thread

Postby Primal Dialga » Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:51 am

Okay then thank you for that information.

I have my pokemon mystery dungon characters all planned out I just dont have the time at the moment to post them ok.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legosiman » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:34 pm

My friend Primal Dialga, do you want to buy some stoof? Head towards the merchant and he'll sell you stoof.
Better safe than sorry, after all!
legosiman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:32 pm

Thank you for your offer Legosiman but Titan's item pouch is full tho plus he only has the currency of his world on him which is called Zenny so he couldn't buy anything anyway since he has no idea what USD is.

But I guess it would be funny to see how your character reacts to Shadow the Palico talking tho.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scorpioness » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:45 pm

i'm tempted to drop my OFF oc into this rp
Scorpioness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:35 pm

Anyway I will definitely post my next set of 4 characters for this Rp at some point today ok.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nocturn'o the Guildmaster of the Merchant Guild

Postby Scorpioness » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:47 pm

art is made by me
    ➳name; Nocturn'o (the Guildmaster)
    ➳age; ??? (despite his looks, he is actually quite old)
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; demisexual gay
    ➳species; feline beast
    ➳status; Guildmaster of the Merchant Guild
    ➳partner; open
    ➳fandom; OFF(OC)

➳hair; white
    ➳eyes; scarlet
    ➳height; averge
    ➳weight; a little too skinny
    ➳appearence (description); Nocturn’o is a slim speciman with white hair that he puts in a low ponytail, his cat ears fade to black color at the tips, same thing goes to his long tail. His arms, hands look as if they were inkstained with black ink, this contrast very much with his pale skin. His neck is black, but he wears scarf to cover it… What’s also very noticable about him is that Nocturn’o wears white cat mask, he never takes it off, but when he eats he lifts the mask up and you can see that he has deep scars on his jaw, smaller ones are on his cheeks and his upper lip is dark. If he was to fully take off his mask off you could see that he has scarlet eyes with black sclera.

➳backstory; Nocturn'os earliest days were full of hardships and pain, he never knew his parents nor birthdate, for significant part of his life he even existed without a name, he refuses to elaborate further on his past, but just from the sound of it it must've been terrible... By some miraculous chance he was rescued by the former Guildmaster of the Merchant Guild in the world Over the Rainbow, which actually recruited him and named Nocturn'o his successor – but he needed to start from the bottom of the ladder, slowly rising in ranks to prove that he can in fact lead this guild. He is very respected within guild, both by rank and his sheer determination, the guild is known for that they can obtain very unusual informations, artifacts, minerals and that from the beginning the guild maintains neutral standing. The members of the guild, they wear characteristic white masks, they also know how to fight so this way they don’t need to fear bandits, they are scattered all across the universe, almost every world is visited by them. Most interesting thing is that people joining this guild never sweared loyalty to any king or priest. The location of this guild is widely known, anyone can join, but once someone leaves this guild, they cannot wear their mask and are banned from joining again.

➳competences;
    Nocturn'os competences (abilities), are mostly based on weather afflictions and storms.

➳weakness/backlash;
  • heals slower than humans
  • he has delicate stomach (he is unable to eat too rich, greasy food)

➳weapons;
  • Equinox Spear
  • claws

➳personality; At first glance he could pass for a polite man, but actually he is rude person, he is very independent and prideful, giving out air of superiority. Nocturn'o is too perceptive to be manipulated and he certainly is not afraid of titles and ranks, but he demands to be respected as a merchant. He easly adapts to new situations.

➳other;
  • he cannot be killed by piercing his heart, however he can still die from bloodloss and injuries in other vital places
Last edited by Scorpioness on Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scorpioness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:51 am

accepted!

also, just a small things, but please do not bump the threads unless it's been a few days at least
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:54 am

Oh I'm sorry ok.

Also I might be delayed in posting my pokemon mystery dungeon based characters since I have got tied up doing something else at the moment ok.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

see ya !

Postby tejkiau1 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:01 pm

➳name; ryuji sakamoto
    ➳age; seventeen
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; homosexual
    ➳crush; n/a
    ➳fandom; persona 5

➳hair; unruly, spiky, blonde hair
    ➳eyes; grayish-brown
    ➳height; 5'7''
    ➳weight; 61kg

➳abilities / powers;

- ryuji has the ability to summon his persona, captain kidd
    this persona has the following abilities

- lunge (bare physical damage)
    - tarukaja (the ability to buff attacks)
    - assault dive (heavy physical damage)
    - mazionga (medium electrical damage)
    - megaton raid (severe physical damage)

➳weapons;

melee - bludgeons
    ranged - shotgun

➳personality;

ryuji is known as a delinquent by many, but he's actually not all that problematic no matter how proud of the label 'troublemaker' he is. he is mischievous and rebellious and doesn't really follow most rules if its his choice. he is also vulgar, but never goes out right to say things like the f word or the likes. he's very loud, and short-tempered, easy to offend and annoy. he is also clumsy and albeit a bit boastful, but he's always a team player.

➳other;

score

tejkiau1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:47 am