The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Discussion & Forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

And another human bc why not

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:56 pm

Full Name:
Liem White
Pronouns:
He/him
Sexuality:
Bi
Species:
Human
Appearance:
Handsome young man standing 5' 8" and weighing in at 140 pounds. He has creamy skin, being he's actually from Canada. He also has short blond hair to his neck. He had pretty blue eyes, but one is fully blind. He likes to wear suits from time to time, for his job. He also has casual clothes, and most of them are blues or greens.

Personality:
Liem is a kind and caring man at heart, and likes to help others and listen. He can be a bit stubborn and hot headed, even hard headed. He can be wild at times and loud. This is especially so if he's angry, and can be withdrawn if upset. He likes to take walks and talk to others. He is also sweet and gentle most of the time, and likes kids and books.

Short Bio:
Liem was born to Greg and Lorie White, with his twin sister Lila. They were both good kids, growing up happy and healthy. Liem was born with one eye blinded. No one ever could tell them how this had happened...They hired a trainer to train the dog for their son. Since he wasn't fully blind, they couldn't send him for a guide dog. They could get him a service dog though. Reylie trained Bruno, a Shepherd. She also had Liem and his parents come in. After all, he had to learn to walk with and command his dog. He and the powder blue backed dog then went home. He's now an adult, and has a new dog named Chanelle.

Other:
:mrgreen:
Works as an editor for a book company.

Angel:
I have a form for a Siren on the previous page, too)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Discussion & Forms)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:34 am

It's alright! Accepted!

I'll update the character list shortly~

Also in my most recent post, I've had Ezra go into the Fairground now (entirely in denial, of course), so feel free for human characters to also go in and react!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:44 am

XD kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:06 pm

Full Name: Caelan Charles Blake
Nickname (if any): CC
Pronouns: He, Him
Sexuality: Biromantic heterosexual
Species: Centaur
Stall/Act: Mythical creature Rodeo
Appearance:

Human Half
[removed]Horse Half

Personality:
Caelan is a quiet person, preferring to stick to his own business and not interact with others. He values hard work, loyalty, and compassion for others. While he doesn't talk to many of his fellow carnival members, he still cares for all of them, and would do anything to protect his friends. He's not too keen on the idea of letting normal humans see the show, partially because he believes that humans mistreat horses, which he believes only because of the fact that all the horses from his act were rescue horses, taken away from abusive and negligent owners, the only silver lining being that the owners went to jail for it.

Short Bio:
Caelan is a home-grown farm boy, enjoying the company of nature. He grew up on a farm with his adoptive parents, the only humans he actually trusts. They helped him learn the values he has grown up with, and taught him a spell where he could disguise himself as a human in a wheelchair. When he came across the fairgrounds, he became the Rodeo Master of the fair, and holds tournaments for both adults and children.

Other:
Last edited by འབྲོག་ཁྱི on Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:42 pm

Thanks. Is there a place for me to join in?
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:21 am

Sure, there's a few groups spread around.

At the Auditorium
- Robin
- Amiko
- Alex
- Caspar (who's just approaching it)

Juice Bar
- Olivier
- Hotaru
- Jones
- Taurus

Flower Shop
- Thunder
- Anni

Café
- Greyson
- Ezra

Fairground Entrance
- Rest of the humans
- Ember
- Liem
- Amiko
- Gerald

That should be everyone, if I've missed anyone out, let me know!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:35 am

Caspar or Gerald or whichever human is wandering off, but yeah. Or said he's going to go off on his own.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:58 pm

Hey Angel, could I change Ami's thing to Dog tricks actually? As in they do tricks in their wolf form since they look so much like a dog. I don't know if that works without another humanoid there to pretend to be the trainer/tamer though. Ill stick to horse carting for them if you don't think dog tricks makes sense.

I'm also aware Dog tricks sounds weird, but I don't know what else to call it. Tell me if any of you come up with a better name.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:14 pm

She has shoulder-length white hair with the end curled up. Her eyes are violet and pierced while they are illuminated under the sun. She usually wears a purple suit with a white collar and a single green gem in the center.

Full Name: Varroa
Nickname (if any): centipede
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Human
Stall/Act: (if supernatural)
Personality: Varroa is a carefree lady who prefers to do things at her own pace. She is charismatic and often makes flattering comments to tease her opponent. She expresses her excitement through soft chuckles and rarely raise her voice. Underneath her friendly attitude, she lacks compassion for anyone but still consoles those lives are near the end. Some may believe she is a monster in a body of human, but she is just a normal human who knows how to use her words. Occasionally her action may be impulsive and unexplainable.

Short Bio: Her history remained private to herself, but she has stated before that her main purpose was to find “fun” in the fairground.

Other: She is pretty good at physical combat.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me