MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Postby Pochi » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:09 pm

Can I get a recap before I post, so as I can rp accordingly. I would hate to say my cats just woke up and it's night out or something.

Also, I wont use my rogue currently unless you want me to. He's more of a problem character that I would like to be killed off as the story progresses.

EDIT ;; Also, I changed Blizzardblossom's crush to Hawkfeather if that is all right.
Last edited by Pochi on Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Postby кσι » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:22 pm

Pochi wrote:Can I get a recap before I post, so as I can rp accordingly. I would hate to say my cats just woke up and it's night out or something.

Also, I wont use my rogue currently unless you want me to. He's more of a problem character that I would like to be killed off as the story progresses.

EDIT ;; Also, I changed Blizzardblossom's crush to Hawkfeather if that is all right.

Sure c:
It's around midday and both the dawn patrol and a hunting party have been sent out and have returned. The fresh-kill pile is pretty well stocked and most of the warriors have taken their apprentices out for training. Aspenfall and Smokeleaf are out of camp but are on their way back right now, and Timberstar was out hunting, but seems to be on her way back right now.

((sorry about the bad recap, I'm not very good at them x-x))
Also: That's fine, you can introduce him whenever you'd like. I'll edit Blizzardblossom's relationships c:
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:25 pm

(Also.. Lily totally has a crush on Batpaw she just won’t admit it to herself)
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:33 pm

Jackaboy wrote:(Also.. Lily totally has a crush on Batpaw she just won’t admit it to herself)

I'm totally adding that to the relationships
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:08 pm

Notice: We may be needing a new medicine cat. MadaraSama has not replied to any of my PM's regarding their activity in the clan for a few days. If they don't reply by Jan 2nd, someone else can have the medicine cat role.. preferably someone who can be fairly active, as the higher ranks are needed more often ^^
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:18 pm

W01FL0V3R wrote:Goodbye, DawnClan. I hope we shall not meet in battle.

???
      What do you mean-
      I AM CONFUSION
      Who da hecc are you...?
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:18 pm

кσι wrote:
Jackaboy wrote:(Also.. Lily totally has a crush on Batpaw she just won’t admit it to herself)

There goes Shadowpaw's life.
      Hhahahahaha
      She has an enemeeeeeeey
      ENEMEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:22 pm

Mune ☽ wrote:
кσι wrote:

There goes Shadowpaw's life.
      Hhahahahaha
      She has an enemeeeeeeey
      ENEMEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Mmmmm drama
This should be interesting c:
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:51 pm

Dreampaw, is open for some interaction. Her mentor doesn't seem to be replying and I don't want to not be able to use her.

Dreampaw is also open to any relationships, like friendship, enemies, forbidden crushes :3
<3 <3 <3
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me