valhalla forms&discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: valhalla forms&discussion

Postby cheshire. » Tue May 08, 2018 1:00 am

I’m okay with my horses doubling up in herds. XD Mazikeen will probably bully poor Phantom. Heidi will give him a run for his money with her high maintenance. XD
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Tue May 08, 2018 4:44 am

if you’re not opposed to it Lynette Ann I was thinking of having Titan go after Mazikeen?

Also I’m out of town right now so I’ll either post much later tonight or tomorrow after I get off work
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Tue May 08, 2018 4:58 am

Sure sure go ahead HAHA like I said I'd rather wait a tad first. Phantom could make a try for Heidi, though. *stares at Phantom. Sniggers.* Oooooh boy
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Tue May 08, 2018 5:16 am

i changed my younger mare, elysia, over to alfheim and phantom can go try and get my lone mare, loralei

i did the forms really late last night and didn't realize that titan's the youngest of the kings, elysia would feel more at ease with the younger stallion while loralei would just try to run right over him so i switched it around so loralei can go to phantom instead cx

*edit;
    are orphans allowed?
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueChai » Tue May 08, 2018 10:53 am

I hope it's alright that I made an arabian horse! I know it's a more human-controlled breed, but I just said that her ancestors are from different lands. If you'd rather me not have an arabian, I can change her c:
┌━━━━━━

Hello there, I'm Chai! I'm
just an anxious girl trying to find my
place in this big world. If interested
in a commission, pm me or visit my
deviantart.

└━━━━━━━━━━

JUST SO
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BOUND BOUND
BOUND BOUND

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━

Deviantart
link here
link here

credit: b

━━━━

━━━━━━━MAKE━━
┌───────────┐
└───────────┘

░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BlueChai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Tue May 08, 2018 1:14 pm

An arabian is alright, it's okay to expand the gene pool a little bit. x3

Orphans are allowed but it's better to plan where they will end up before you start playing them. Because Valhalla is not necessarily realistic, stallions may be open to housing them (especially if they're unrelated females). It just depends on the king/earl.

If Titan gets distracted by grumpy Mazikeen, Heidi can go wandering towards Phantom c;
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Tue May 08, 2018 2:17 pm

it could be one of my mare's foals instead if it's easier, is it too early for a birth? even a premature one?
    my old mare rhaenys can be the mother since it would make sense for her to have a dangerous premature labor
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Tue May 08, 2018 3:35 pm

azhefa. wrote:
    i changed my younger mare, elysia, over to alfheim and phantom can go try and get my lone mare, loralei

i did the forms really late last night and didn't realize that titan's the youngest of the kings, elysia would feel more at ease with the younger stallion while loralei would just try to run right over him so i switched it around so loralei can go to phantom instead cx

*edit;
    are orphans allowed?

Sure thing, his herd does need an older mare, looking at it. XDD Elysia's also really cute I feel like Thera wouldn't be especially close to her but kind of take her under her wing occasionally like an angry mother because she can't fend for herself.

@blue: Primrose is so pretty omg XD.

Seems like Phantom's going to have a bunch of strong personalities HAHAHAHHAHA I like how the other herds have their stallion's as defining features like "look out for the large golden/black stallion you won't miss it" and to find Phantom's herd you just need to look for the most varied pelt colours out there XD for some reason it suits his skulking personality so well.
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueChai » Tue May 08, 2018 4:32 pm

lynettetan1 wrote:
azhefa. wrote:

*edit;
    are orphans allowed?

Sure thing, his herd does need an older mare, looking at it. XDD Elysia's also really cute I feel like Thera wouldn't be especially close to her but kind of take her under her wing occasionally like an angry mother because she can't fend for herself.

@blue: Primrose is so pretty omg XD.

Seems like Phantom's going to have a bunch of strong personalities HAHAHAHHAHA I like how the other herds have their stallion's as defining features like "look out for the large golden/black stallion you won't miss it" and to find Phantom's herd you just need to look for the most varied pelt colours out there XD for some reason it suits his skulking personality so well.

Haha, thank you! I think Primrose and Phantom will get along quite well. Being from outside of Valhalla, she didn't grow up believing the gods. Her mother told her other legends and beliefs from her native lands. So Prim thinks all the talk of gods is full of nonsense. I think they could both relate over their beliefs in the gods.
┌━━━━━━

Hello there, I'm Chai! I'm
just an anxious girl trying to find my
place in this big world. If interested
in a commission, pm me or visit my
deviantart.

└━━━━━━━━━━

JUST SO
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BOUND BOUND
BOUND BOUND

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━

Deviantart
link here
link here

credit: b

━━━━

━━━━━━━MAKE━━
┌───────────┐
└───────────┘

░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BlueChai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Tue May 08, 2018 5:11 pm

@blue: oh, definitely. Whilst Phantom doesn't exactly hate the gods, the others continually Gossiping about how he's forsaken the gods would probably annoy him, so she'd be like a safe repose for him XD

Edit: random, but I must say I am looking forward to watching Titan and Mazi interact. XDDD
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me