Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby HolliBerriShamrock » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:00 am

Hey guys! Was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Horse&Rider role play?
Looking to keep it small - Four members, character genders completely open, Semi-literate (+) and relatively active!
Based off an old Thread, so this is just a sample! Will create it if you guys are interested! Just pop me a PM

♞ ♞ ♞

Highfield Stables lies between the low hills of Kent, where the sun shines and the wind hides away. It's a place for a horse to get its second chance, where one may find itself becoming whole. Highfield is owned by Mr. Keith Miller, son of ex-racehorse-trainer, raised in the sport for Kings, where thoroughbreds were sent galloping at brush hurdles to cross the finishing line in what could only hope to be first place. But, a new ownership took Highfield through a change for the better. As the yard became his own, Mr. Miller began to keep hold of horses that began to show no potential, and change them into Jumpers, Eventers and even Dressage horses. Highfield became the place where 'useless racehorses' went to become 'useful performers'. Where thoroughbreds that were suppose to have their life sentenced got a second chance. Highfield is a place of New beginning.
HolliBerriShamrock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:21 am

Would anyone be intrested in four clans but the cats have special abilities? (And maybe a prophecy) And other animals would be aloud.
1. The clans go to war
2. Leaders die or go missing
3.some cats go on a quest.
Pm if your interesed!
╔═════════════════════════╗

Hey there! I'm Bayleef :3
Used to be Sign of the stars.
You can call me Sign or Bay; She/her
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiyomi » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:25 am

Has anyone ever read the Dragonriders of Pern? I've really wanted to do a roleplay of that series for awhile now, but I don't know if anyone else finds the idea fascinating.
For he comes, the human child,
To the waters and the wild,
With a faery hand in hand,
From a world more full of weeping than he can understand.

Shiyomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:34 pm

Just an idea, ever since I started watching MLP again, so yeah here it goes.

I had a plot in mind that a evil is rising and the villain gains power by giving people what they desire. (Obviously they would be played by me). So the characters (can be Oc) will have to stop her, but some end up getting corrupted and start fighting for the desire they want.

Like I said just an idea, it can be Ponies or Equestria girls. Idk yet, so shoot me a pm if your are interested.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tornado Alley

Postby Sarcastic Kitty » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:08 am

June 13, 2016

7:15 AM - You wake up with a start and look around your room. Nothing seems out of place, but you can't shake the feeling that something is very, very wrong. Sitting up, you look toward your closet where your graduation cap and gown hang undisturbed. That's right. Today is graduation day. Tomorrow, you will no longer be a High School student. Hopping out of bed with a spring in your step, you throw your shades up and frown im disappointment. Dark clouds fill the sky, looking like they're about to let loose any moment. In this area of Texas, Summer Storms aren't a strong occurrence though, so you brush off your worry and head downstairs. In the kitchen, you mother stands at the stove cooking pancakes while your sibling(s) sit at the table, eyes fastened to the TV. "Anything good on?" You ask, snagging a pice of bacon from the plate on the counter and earning a dirty look from your mother. Your younger brother/sister turns to give you a toothy grin. "Papa says there's a Tornado Warning out!" S/he says with way too much excitement. Frowning, you grab the remote and crank the volume, but as far as you can tell the chances of a tornado are slim. Besides, nothing could damper this morning. Grabbing a plate, you begin shoveling food into your mouth, determined to get to the school on time, and dor the time being you forget all about the warning.

12:42 PM - You stand in the auditorium with your friends and classmates, a lone drone of chatter filling the air. The excitement in that room is palatable. In two hours, you will each be standing on that stage one by one, to recieve your high school diploma. Standing with your friends, you recall the warning that morning and decide to bring it back up. "Hey, did any of you watcj the news today?" You ask, chewing slightly on your lip. "You mean the tornado warning? What about it?" One of your friend's ask, sounding unconcerned. "You scared?" Another teases, poking your side playfully. You glare at them and shake your head. "No, of course not. I just wanted to see what you guys thought of it." You say firmly. A third friend shrugs. "I highly doubt a tornado will hit today of all days. You worry too much." Realizing they are probably right, you drop the subject and turn as the Principal, Ms. Johnson, calls for attention. Perhaps your imagination is just running wild.

3:20 PM - You cheer loudly as Carter Parker, the Valedictorian and Senior Class President, finishes her speech. Around you, your classmates and family members do the same. As she steps down from the stage, the Principal takes her place and begins calling names one by one. When your name is called, you rise and walk towards the stage, mentally praying you don't trip over your gown. In the end, you manage to keep your footing and accept your diploma, before joining the rest of your class. When the entire class has accepted their diploma and the Principal congratulates you on graduating high school, you all cheer loudly and throw your hats into the air. You made it. Finally, your life can begin.

9:30 PM - After spending the day with your family, you return to the high school for the senior party. You enter the building for what will be the last time and greet friends and classmates and teachers alike. For what will likely be a once in a lifetime moment, you see Cheerleaders and Jocks mingling easily with Computer Geeks and Social Rejects. The animosity between the cliques that has been there since Freshman Year has faded away and for once everyone gets along. Halfway through the night, the lights go out. Moments later, the Tornado Alarm tears through the city. The teachers usher you and the rest of your class into the Auditorium to wait out the Tornado. Someone manages to pull up a news station on their portable radio. Now, all you can do is sit and wait as the storm rages outside. You can hear it through the school walls; a constant roaring sound. Debree pings against the roof and according to reports, the tornado is practically right outside. Eventually, as the night wears on, exhaustion wears out and you finally curl up wjere you sit and fall into a fitful sleep.

June 14th, 2:32 AM - You wake with a start. Around you, other students stir as Ms. Johnson calls for attention. Sitting up, you turn your attention towards her along with therest of your former classmates. Someone set up a bunch of gas powered lanterns around the room. So you can actually see each other. Dust clogs the air and you cough as it fills your mouth and nose. "Children, may i please have your attention. The tornado that hit last night did not strike us directly. Unfortunately, it would been as if it did completely cover the school in debris. For the time being, we will have to sit tight until rescuers can dig us out again." She says gravely. From the back of the crowd, a panicked voice asks, "you mean we're trapped in here!?" Rather than Ms. Johnson, the Valedictorian Carter speaks up. "Everybody calm down. I'm sure that rescue efforts will begin as soon as the sun comes up. We will all be home before you know it!" She sounds confident but there is a wavee in her voice that tells a different story. It could be weeks before they dig you out. You weren't supposed to be at the school last night. The venue of the party had changed at the last second and no one knows where you are. And what about your families? Did any of them make it out alive? Would you make it out alive? Only time will tell.

If interested, PM me or post here. I am open to suggestions on the plot. Basically the entire senior class and several teachers are trapped in the high school and no one knows they're in there. The entire school is covered in a massive amount of debris that covers all possible exits and is causing the roof to sag dangerously. If the roof collapses, people will die. It's up to them to work together to get through this.
Sarcastic Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby run. » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:36 am

the world has changed since the era of the aleut tribes of alaskan history.
totem poles were once an art form, but now have all but disappeared. a lost art, so-to-speak.
it is a myth that totem poles were devised to ward off evil spirits the myth was buried, covered up over years - discerned as false in modern times.
however, it was true.
natives felt linked to the animals depicted on the totems rightly; the animals were their protectors against evil spirits. however, as time moved on, people forgot the true purpose of the totem poles. people forgot the importance to carve totem poles,
so they didn't.
what a shame.

a small group went backpacking deep into alaskan wilderness, deep into the long abandoned kenai peninsula. unbeknownst to them, the kenai peninsula was an area of dangerous activity. once upon a time, it was filled with totem poles; all that remains are littered scraps. and one last totem pole
the group is in danger.
evil spirits, demons, are of high concentration on the peninsula, no longer warded off by totem poles. as the humans trek deeper into the wilderness, they are pitifully unaware of the danger that they are in. however, an angel bestowed them with protection:
each one received a guardian.
each guardian, one tier of the totem pole.

the guardians are aware of what they are, shifters born of a totem, and of the situation the humans are in. however, they cannot show the humans what they are; that would lead them to punishment by the angel. the angel was never permitted to create the guardians in the first place. it is rumored that if the humans ever found out, they would return to an animal state for the rest of their lives, or return to the totem pole that they came from. all speculation, of course. after all, it is only lore... right?

so kinda like a guardian angel/shifter/alaskan lore thing? would anyone be interested?

or would anyone be interested in a university/college roleplay? or one centering around a track/cross-country team?
run.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spring. » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:18 am

for your consideration: two role-play ideas currently in the works

one. a skyrim-based role-play. very comprehensive and thorough. however, only those versed in the elder scrolls could play this game. while owning the game would not be necessary, i do ask that people have played at least through the first few quests or that they have watched at least a couple of episodes from an approved play-through on youtube (i would provide links to the videos) for those who have not played but have watched the play-through, i will have detailed information on all of the factions.

two. a stable role-play. this is based on an old role-play i used to be a part of. basically a bunch of teens end up at a barn. there's a large house on the premises and a equally large barn. this stable is more a place for people to start over. former criminals can come here, things like that. the barn owner is a quiet girl who was thrown out on her own and now she offers up her barn for people like her. she teaches people who want to ride how to ride, but people who know how to ride can show up.
spring.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:01 pm

PM me if interested.

RP Style Literate/Semi-Literate
    A monster hunter RP in which characters gain stats/abilities to fight and possibly even tame some of the monsters which appear. These stats/abilities are gained via events in the RP. Characters are encouraged to grow and change throughout the story and all characters will begin as apprentice hunters.
    Stats are also used to decide character affections, so affection points can be gained also by achieving certain events in the RP. So characters are unable to simply become a couple upon meeting.

Characters can also die and have no way of returning and must be replaced by a new character in order to continue the story. A continuing in generations can also happen, in which a paired couple can have a child and then the player can continue the story through that child. This first RP would the Origin Story.

Concept
    The story would follow the awaking of an ancient beast that had been long in slumber. The sudden appearance of monsters long thought to be extinct, which brings about a call for more monster hunters.
    There are those who wish to kill the new monsters and those who have come to worship them. There are even some who were raised by monsters lurking in the dark forests.
    The more strength the monsters achieve, the more the world seems to fall apart, and if nothing is done then the ancient beast will surely rip the world to shreds.
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allo vera » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:00 am

This is just a concept at this point, but....
would anyone have any interest in a quest rp where you're not allowed to have normal "hero" characters?
It would be limited spots, maybe 6 or 7, and they'd be going on the classic quest - save the princess, find the jewel, defeat the monster, whatever.
What would make it different though is that you're forced to make a character different than most rp characters here. So basically if you wanna make a teenage girl with brightly colored hair and a tragic past, you'd better have an excellent reason and something to make her very different.
However, if you wanted to make a depressed alien who loves to bake to push away the unhappiness, go for it.
A kleptomaniac talking fox? Heck yeah.
A fifty year old man who can't stop talking to the ghost of his dead daughter?.... yes pleeease

So um, this strike any interest? If it does, would you go ahead and pm me please? I'm thinking this would be semi-literate, because the reason I'm rping is to improve my writing and I don't get anywhere with a line or two. However, we also wouldn't have a hard and fast word count because I don't like those.
previously known as WhoaDazzle

//siggy is a wip
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Riptide

Postby atychiphobia » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:12 am

I'm thinking of making a rp about these group people whom all love separate lives. They all move or moved to the city in pursuit of something unique to each one of the characters. I'm thinking of having character slots and each character will be inspired by a quote from the song 'riptide' (Vance joy). Let use 'I've got a lump in my throat 'cause you're gonna sing the words wrong'. This character would be 'the musician'. A female whom is a singer and yet to have her big break, so she moves to the city to try and seek popularity and fame or something.
Anyway, the group all end up in the city, they then cross paths and are forced to join together to get what they all came for. There is a big opportunity heading there way, sure to cause commotion and a lot of decision making for them.

Basically it's a shell of an idea, but if I can build it up I think it could be a really nice roleplay. And full of opportunities for different genres too! From comedy and romance to action and whatever else you want!
⠀ ⠀._____________
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ┊ ✫ ✫ .┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ⊹ ......||┊ ✫ .................
x...x.|..||.| .xx.
x ⠀✧xxxxxxxxx....⠀✧
x..┌-.-..-...-....-
....|xx • she/her ✦ equestrian • australian ✦xxxxx.xx|
....|xx rarely active but still here • im not good xxx...|
....|xx at collecting so feel free to trade & help xxxx..|
....|xx me out ✦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-....-...-..-.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me