Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Looking for animal role-plays!

Postby Horse » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:09 pm

Hey there! I'm Horse! I'm looking for an animal role-play- specifically a canine role-play! However, I will role-play cats and other animals from time to time.

about my role-playing:
      - I like to role-play, basically, any type of animal. My favorite animals to role-play are wolves.
      - I will role-play magical characters or realistic characters.
      - I usually role-play semi-literatly but I can role-play literately.
      - I generally look for role-plays in the board: Animal Role Plays (Realistic).
      - I try my best to use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
      - I can write from a few sentences to a few paragraphs. Let me know how long you want my posts to be and I'll make the length work.
      - I like to role-play mxm or fxm relationships.
      - I can play any gender character, though I prefer playing males.

what i'm looking for in the role-play/role-play partners:
      - Correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
      - Patience for me to respond to role-play posts.
      - A few decent sentences per role-play post in the role-play.
      - The role-play was recently created and began only a short while ago or did not begin at all.

Do you have a role-play that you would like me to join and think I will be interested in? PM me! I'll be happy to receive your PM c: !
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

GONE - A Stranded Island Roleplay - O/A

Postby Artex » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:17 pm

Spring is a time of birth, a time of renewal, just as summer is a period of growth and experience, especially to the young minds eager to grasp adventure. At the emergence of the summer season, a number of people find themselves unexpectedly boarding a jetliner - each for their own reasons, positive or negative. And soon, to the tune of a destination getaway advertisement on the televisions, mirroring the last minute ilk of their initial board of aircraft, they find themselves in a dangerous situation... their plane has collapsed from the sky, and has begun folding into the ocean.

Will they survive? Will they find rescue, or more importantly in their time of peril, land? Why do the terms Cockatoo Cove and Salainen Sarastus seem familiar?

This is a literate/semi-literate stranded-based, survival roleplay. Our characters will find themselves on a doomed holiday, and will need to navigate from the plummeting plane, to the wreckage in the vast waters, to hopeful land, and to what (or who) might exist on that land. They are all seemingly different with no connection; their only similarity is having had the truly horrid luck of being a part of the situation that they are in.

Status: Open, accepting, and actively seeking members! The roleplay has not yet begun.

Main Thread & Application Access
OOC Thread, Questions, & Discussion

Artex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby owl0430 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:31 pm

Our small little town of RiversEnd was not always this way. Three small food markets. Two restaurants. One Cafe. Only four clothing stores....Our houses are all fairly small, besides are alphas house. We are caged in our town by a large wall..... outside that wall lies the crevace. a fairly deep crack in the ground sure to injure anyone who falls through it. We have a bridge leading over that crevace, a nice and sturdy one, in order to gather food and supplies for silk and paint.Though only the foragers are allowed out. Now, you may think being allowed to leave the town , out into the outside world.... but it's not all that great. Most of the foragers are traumatized by whatever it was they saw out there. Nobody ever explains what they saw... they just used the same words all the time. monster. creature. the beast. Some refuse to ever leave their house again. Others don't even return. We don't know what is out there. all we know, is that it's not safe. it's a world of monsters...creatures... things that just shouldn't be... but i suppose that's enough of that.. lets start getting onto how things work around here... after all, you are new here... though your quite lucky to have passed all hundred of the tests. Fail one and you're kicked out. We have a leader. A alpha. His word is law. If he is disobeyed, then he has a right to banish you . Those who are banished are sent outside the wall, forbidden from returning. Of course.. you could always challenge the alpha for his spot. Though normally people just wait until the alpha is ready to step down..as the alpha decides what the challenge is. Then you have the beta, the one in whom will take the alphas place when he steps down. From there you have us. The omegas. We are assigned to hunters, fishers, foragers, medcial services, cooks, craftsmen/women , and farmers. foragers hunters and fishers are the only ones allowed outside the wall... medical services and cooks and craftspeople can make list of stuff they needs though, to make certain meals, medicans, or crafts-items though. Sometimes some of us sneak out though.. but if were caught were usually banished , or put on the list. the list means a spy is watching us at all times for a entire month, to make sure we don't break the rules. Though.. tonight is the perfect time to sneak out, while the annual star festival is on. What will your choice be? Stay in the safety of riversend? Or risk insanity or being caught by the gate guards upon your return? we don't know whats out there... but maybe you'll find out?

http://fontmeme.com/embed.php?text=%20Rules%20&name=Medieval%20Queen.ttf&size=50&style_color=1A1A1A
♔ KEEP GENDERS EVEN- you must make 1 male , and 1 female ♔

♔ Keep the balance of supernaturals to humans even. 1 supernatural=1human. ♔

♔No more than 2 pages without me. ♔

♔More than 3 days of inactivity earns you a automatic boot. ♔

♔ No text typing or baby language. ♔

♔ Character age limit- 16 at the youngest- 19 at the oldest. ♔

♔Give everyone time to post. Dont rush them ♔

♔ Anime pics only please. ♔

♔ AT LEAST two lines of typing per post, per character ♔

♔ For supernaturals you can choose from the following- Kitsune, Werewolf, Vampire, Ghost, Siren♔
-- you may have as many charries as you can handle--
username;;
▽ name;;
▽ gender;;
▽ age;;
▽ birthday;;

▽ Human/vampire?(if human please specify if visitor or researcher)
▽ eye color;;
▽ hair color;;
▽ height;;
▽ scars;;
▽ tattoos;;

▽ + traits;;
▽ - traits;;
▽ likes;;
▽ dislikes;
▽ history;;

▽ crush;;
▽ secret crush;;
▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;;

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3184648
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby organicspikecollar » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:31 pm

~Story~

In the land of Vieletiere, many different beasts run wild. They live alone or in tribes. Each tribe owns its own land. These lands are: Sumpf, Dschungel, Wuste, Schnee, Prarie, and finally, the most powerful of all, Machtig. The Machtig tribe had a monarchy, ruled by the powerful Nightlings themselves. One night, the young princess vanished. Her father, the King, whirled on all the other tribes in a fury. War broke out, and a quest to find the lost dragon girl began. Will the girl be rescued and peace be restored, or the world destroyed forever, with no survivors?

Click on the title to go to the RP

(( credit to the winter soldier. for coding, customization edits by me ))

PS: I'm on and I check this page EVERY DAY, so don't worry about inactivity!
~>Consider joining my Roleplay groups<~
In love with books, books, books, and books!

Clicky my eggs, pretty please? <:o

PLEASE SEND ME ROLEPLAY INVITES!! I accept invites to them as long as they aren't fandom (except for warriors and wings of fire! I love those)
organicspikecollar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♛Generations♛Miraculous Ladybug Role-play♛

Postby .-Tired-. » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:44 pm

It's been years since the time of Ladybug and
Chat Noir, the alter egos of Marinette Dupain-Cheng
and Adrien Agreste. The two have settled down and
married, retiring from their hero duties. They now
live like any other civilian. The miraculous of
Ladybug and Chat Noir were put safely into the hands
of the aging Master Fu. However, a new HawkMoth
has arisen, hearing of the previous one's intentions
and hoping to gain this "absolute power" for their self.
To stop the evil Hawk Moth, the miraculous have
been given to the new Ladybug and Chat Noir.
The new Hawk Moth will stop at nothing until they have
retrieved the earrings of the ladybug and the ring of

the black cat. The forces of creation and destruction must now take down the evil that's arising, without colliding between themselves. The battle between good and evil has commenced once more.The new heroes have to protect Paris from this new villain, but also must to do their best to hide their identities from their friends and family.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am the owner of Generations! WinterHasCome! If you wish to join feel free too! We are always accepting! We are very new and are in need of some more role-players! So if your interested come join! We have started not long ago, and we do only have eight rper's including myself! Come join if you'd like!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
-What's better-
x
x
x
𝐵𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔x
𝕋

𝔸
╔════════════════╗
xx
xxxxxxxx You can
xxxxxxxx call me T!
xx

╚════════════════╝

██████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓐𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮
xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bloop

Postby zena~heatha » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm

I would like a small group to role-play with! I have many interests, so please PM me about anything!
Last edited by zena~heatha on Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Horses-12 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:30 pm

-Horses-12 wrote:
-Horses-12 wrote:

You are a lone wolf and you are lost. You stumble upon a wolf. "Who are you." She asks you...... You look up. "I am NAME" She looks down at you. "Nice to meet." She says and walks away. You follow her and compan her pack. There are wolves playing and having fun. It is like a dream come true. You want to join, but lost sight of the fae. You walk in and see a wolf standing on a rock. The alpha. You walk over to her and ask if you can join. She says....

Any one can join.

Alpha male: Choosed by Vivanne
Alpha: Female: Vivianne

Hunters:
Missy
Dare Devil
Snowy
Jordan
Zone

Pups:
Hope
Roxy
Tyson
Mason

Caretakers:

Medicine wolves:
Orion

You may make your own form or used mine ^^

LINK
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
IF YOU CLIMB INTO THE
██████████████████
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
██
██
██

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

Heya! I am an aussie teen.
I love to ride horses and motorbikes.
I also love to go pigging, read, draw.
Need someone to chat to, feel free
to send me one. 96% of teens won't
stand up for God. Put this in your
signature if you are one of the 4%
of teens who will stand up for it

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
readyxxxx readyxxxx ready
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
link~Wattpad
link~My youtube channel
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
██
██
██
██
██
██
━━━━━━━credit━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━FOR THE
ride xxxxxridexxxxxride
-Horses-12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost; » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:19 am

CATFISH wrote:
ImageImageImage

Anonymous. That is essentially whom
          we are on the internet. We can be
          whomever we want. There are no
          consequences, at least, not to
          the visible eye. As we are
          whomever we want, are we
          really us though?
          Harmony Net, a company
          that bases its products
          on couples from the
          internet, has decided to
          run a social experiment.
          They have selected five of
          their top customers to finally
          meet their significant others
          from the internet. Will they, or
          their significant others, discover
          a secret or will everything they
          have been telling each other for
          years end up being true?

ghost;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✷ ✷ FlickerClan

Postby ships » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:27 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
────────────────────
‧‧‧‧‧‧ SKY ABOVE ME‧‧‧‧‧‧
‧‧‧‧‧‧EARTH BELOW ME‧‧‧‧‧‧

There were once two clans, EmberClan and AshClan. These two clans were constantly battling
over the main source of food in the territory, the beach. The two leaders at the time, Gullstar
and Tornstar, were constantly fighting eachother, whether it be at patrols or gatherings. This
led to the two clans barely following StarClan. Moons after there was a disastrous fire that d-
estroyed most of the forest. There were too many cats to count that died during the forest fire.
The survivors came to realization moons after, if they were to survive the two clans would band
together.

This brings us to the present moon. Many seasons have passed since the war, but the clan still
does not follow StarClan's law. Cats battle for the leader status. Medicine cats do not learn to
talk to the clans ancestors. But the ominous rumbles of the sky that grow louder every moonhi-
gh tell the clan that there's a storm on it's way; StarClan knew this moons ago. The clan needs
to find faith and connect to StarClan before the storm, their ancestors must know what to do.

‧‧‧‧‧‧FIRE WITHIN ME‧‧‧‧‧‧
────────────────────
ships

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oh captain, my captain V.2 | Marvel rp

Postby Sori » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:04 am

All credit for the plot, writing, and coding of this post goes to ɴᴏᴠᴀᴋ, who made the original rp and gave me permission to restart it!

following shortly after the civil war and bucky's return to cryogenic status, tony stark recieved
          a package from his former friend and ally steve rogers. the contents of said package were a
          handwritten note from steve himself - which provided a simple apology - and an older flip phone.
          nearly a week later another, much larger package arrived at the avenger's tower. this one
          contained the captain america suit crudely stitched together and smelling of gunpowder hardly
          masked by some cheap detergent along with another note reading: 'until i'm needed again'. this
          was the last time any contact was established with steve. eventually some of the remaining
          avengers traveled to wakanda to reconnect with their friend, this being his last known place of
          residence, only to be informed that he had been missing for nearly a month, leaving behind no
          word as to where he was going or why. there began a very quiet search for steve during which
          each lead turned up cold. as if that weren't the worst of their troubles, a malfunction with the
          machinery cradling bucky's suspended body caused the man to awaken prematurely and left
          t'challa's scientists unable to put him back under. word of steve's disappearance reached bucky's
          ear and he, stubbornly, decided he would aid in the finding of his friend. unable to convince him
          to not participate, the remaining avengers and t'challa set in motion the repair of the original
          cybernetic arm so that he might be of use if needed. the avengers came to the mutual mindset
          that 'if steve would come out of hiding for anyone, it would have to be bucky', much to tony's
          distaste. there remains bad blood between the two but for the sake of finding steve, tony has
          agreed not to bring harm to buck during the searching period.

𝒜𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑀𝑒

Kieren or Knives
adult
he/they
queer and trans
autistic
fictionkin

𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈

Trigun
Hannibal
MXTX novels
Arcane