Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Creator's rp search!

Postby GaySunLord » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:37 am

Creatornottraitor wrote:
Kiyondo_IRL wrote:

Info about me! wrote:
Hello! I'm CreatorNotTraitor, but you can call me Creator, or Amelia, doesn't matter! I am in the MST zone, and I do have spotty replies due to school/inspiration, so I would enjoy a patient partner. I am able to RP here, or on Proboards if you prefer. I love OOC chat, and am completely open to that! I will try to mirror posts, and can usually rustle up a paragraph or two per post, depending on how I'm feeling! I am comfortable with any gender pairing, though I find FxF is my speciality, though depending on the ship I can do MxM or MxF. I rarely even do OC x Canon. Sorry for any inconviences.

Looking for a partner like you wrote:Hello! I am looking only for a patient, accepting person as a partner. I may not reply for a bit, so please just remind me as I have a horrible memory sometimes. I would also love someone who doesn't mind chatting with me, and likes the odd bit of humor. Actually, anyone who loves a little humor I would really like to RP with. I find most RPs get really serious, sometimes ya just want two goofballs goofing off, ya know? That was off topic, but anyways yeah! Even if you don't want to roleplay, if you just want to chat I can do that. Also, someone who likes asking questions, and can answer mine. Just simple little things.

Stuff To RP! (Bolded is craving):
Fandom interests wrote:An Ishimondo Roleplay
-Oh boy am I craving this. I would prefer to play Kiyotaka, but I can play Mondo if needed. I am down for anything, I have a few plots but oh lord if someone gave me an offer for an Ishimondo centric RP I would do that in a heartbeat. I love these boys

Actually anything Danganronpa themed
-Please note the I will do OCs, THH, and Maybe SDR2 if I feel like it. I will not RP V3, I never really liked it to be honest. As for UDG, it is also up for discussion, as I love rping Kotoko or Komaru.Humanised song AU, you, me. I have most of the character's down, I got u fam. Or, I have a newly created creatures AU, but that currently only encompasses the THH characters. We can stretch it though.

Crossovers?/Multifandom.
-Two universes colliding? Yes please! I'd like to go through and get a feel for new stuff, so hit me up! Guys please I require it. I have a plot for just the good-old multifandom adventure, it's gonna be great. I also have a Danganronpa/Homestuck AU we can do, as well as a Danganronpa/SU one as well
also Spicy if you are reading this please a Damien and mondo RP I love them interacting

Steven Universe
-I have an off-colour pearl that I would like to use, but I can try my hand at canon characters too!

Non-fandom interests wrote:Hella Craving super bad: Humanised songs
Ok, hear me out. They are 11+ people who are being held in a school/Asylum because the government want to study them because they are all inhuman in some way. Everything that could happen will

A soulmates thing
-I actually have a few idea for this, so we can talk them over

A humor like one
-I would really like this. Two pranksters? Comedians? Whatever, just something to make me laugh.

Some of my OCs, I'll put a bit about them below, but we can talk em out as well.

Henry T. Henro!
-Male~25~Panromantic~Absolute Deredere
Quote: If I had to choose between me and my friends, It's my friends all the way!

Azazeal Moragus
-Male~26~Heterosexual~Wants the world to burn
Quote: I would rather be anywhere but here. Seriously.

Clara (No last name given)
-Female~25~Aromantic~Has some serious problems, refuses to talk about them
Quote: I don't care. As long as the house isn't burning down, don't whine

Anika Somerat
-female-~24~Bisexual~Super nice
Quote: Hey, just because I wear a cat hat doesn't mean I'm a furry!

Rose Cyczel (Adopted by Andrew)
-Female-10? Millennia? Eons? Who knows.~Will probably kill you
Quote: I have wings, so yeah of course I'm better at tag.

Andrew Cyczel
-Male-Around 60 probably, he's immortal so who cares~His whole family is dead so yeah
Quote: Child care is the only thing going for me at this point folks.

Amy and Emily Henro
-Both Female~Both 18~They're conjoined twins
Quote: We may be joined at the hip, but we don't like each other.

The Ace Squad, other members
Pm me about me league of misfit Villans.

I hope you consider roleplaying with me! I'd love to work out a plot with you!
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby Moomin Valley » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:55 am

● Hello, I'm Bucky!
    ● I'm looking for som 1x1 roleplays :)
    ● I've been roleplaying for a little over 8 years now
    ● I don't roleplay animals and i never really do canon x oc pairings
    ● In mxf pairings i prefer to play as the guy but i still happily do fxf and mxm pairings
    ● I prefer to play one or two characters per rp
    ● I mainly rp on CS
    ● I'll list some ideas, Character in bold i'd like to play and the rps with a * is those I'm craving

● Short Holiday romances ●
Everyone knows that holiday
romances doesn't end well but
they might be exactly what you
need right then and there
● Rich kid (m or f) x Ex-military Bodyguard (f) *** ●
The rich kid is always sneaking away to parties
and one night things go bad and they hire a
bodyguard for them much to the rich kids chagrin
but they slowly start to warm up to each other
● Superhero/Vigilante x Cop/ Military ●
One works inside the law and one on the outside
both have the same goal but constantly argue
how to go about it, but they always reluctantly
help each other, secretly pining for each other

Billionaire philanthropist(m) x Normal person/ Reporter (m or f) *** ●

A handsome billionaire philanthropist business owner that has way to much money
and not enough time who has never been on a date falls for a normal person/
reporter and does all he can to get their attention

● Other ●

I'm open to pretty much anything
with a bit of romance. Cheesy love stories
fantasy, superheroes, magic, angst ect.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

●"didn't they tell you i was a savage?" - rp search

Postby baron zemo. » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:52 am

IT'S YA BIRB ░░░░░░
    ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
                  xx●●● about me :

hey there! the name's birb. i'm your average avian cryptid who lives in the Central African Timezone/GMT+2, and can consider myself a semi-lit to advanced roleplayer. i roleplay mostly on discord, due to being away from my laptop a lot and being bound to my phone. i am immensely busy, so my replies may be off the rails at times. when it comes to original characters, i'm highly flexible, and prefer to roleplay poc ocs, with realistic faceclaims. you can guarantee that huge backstories and headcanons will come from me, and i adore fleshing out characters be it canon or original. as for plot i prefer plots not fully centered around romance; slow burns are my guilty pleasure, as is angst. ship-wise, i enjoy all forms (mxm, fxm, fxf, etc.) so no worries there! small group rp requests are fine by me as well!

xx●●● what i rp : bold = fandom/theme, underline = my preferences, * = may be taken, color = craving

Doctor Who: 11/12th Doctor -- River Song -- Psi
                  The Librarians: Flynn C. -- Ezekiel J. -- Cassandra C. -- OCs
                  Marvel: OCs -- 99% of the BP cast -- S. Wilson -- H. Zemo
                  Ocean's eight: Literally any of the eight
                  Buzzfeed Unsolved: S. Madej -- R. Bergara -- R. Goldsworth. AUs please
                  HTTYD: Canon characters -- OCs
                  Kingsman: OCs -- H. Hart -- E. Unwin -- Merlin -- legit anyone
                  Sherlock: S. Moran -- J. Moriarty
                  Crossovers/Multifandom:Involving the above. Prefer group rp, but can do 1x1 with good plots.

AUs I enjoy: Space AU, Modern Monster AU, Criminal AU, Mafia/Gang AU, Reincarnation AU,
                  Modern/College AU, Spy AU, Superpower AU, Magic AU, Mythology AU. Can be with OCs or the above fandoms

●●● if anything interests you, or if you have an idea you think i'd like, send me a pm! Group rp ads are also permitted! ●●●
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycomb ` » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:35 am

┌───────────────────────────────┐

about me;; i'm saturn! i use she/her pronouns. i am currently a university student with a v.full c
        ourse load so it varies from day to day when i have time to be online, i will normally be online i
        n the evenings. i normally write around 300 to 600 words per post, but i will normally try and m
        irror you. i can roleplay with both realistic and animanga faceclaims; i prefer to roleplay femal
        es over males. i can roleplay one on one with you, but i prefer small groups of 3 to 4 so that th
        ere is more diversity. i am a very easy going person and will always understand if you aren't fee
        ling something & will always compromise. i prefer to use discord as a means to communicate b
        ecause i will reply faster since it is connected to my phone and that way i can keep in contact
        with you easier; i understand everyone is busy so it may take me some time to get back to you.

what's expected;; i would prefer if we communicated through discord, but if you do not have o
        ne set up and don't want to set one up we can communicate though chickensmooie; it will just
        take me longer to get back to you. as stated above i will most likely mirror you, so about 300 t
        o 600 words per post should be enough. i would like any invite only roleplay to stay fairly active
        so i will try and post at least once a day and if you could do the same that would be amazing. i
        love drama, but only inside the roleplay. i want my character(s) to go through a hurricane of e
        motions even within the first page of the roleplay. i like to torture my characters with relation
        ships that will never work out and love triangles where they feel like the black sheep cause im
        bad like that; i just want someone who is willing to get down to the details with me.

current original interests;;

vampire family x sacrificial brides
        a family of vampires runs the town and to keep them from tearing through the town they
        are each offered a bride at the new moon when their parents die and they come into their
        reign of the town. the brides can and should be a mix of those reluctant to be a bride, a
        few who are excited to be apart of it, and possibly some from vampire hunter families.
        6-8 characters; anime faceclaims preferred

gods x weapon familiars [credit @ hakuna]
        when gods reach the age of 17, they get a familiar - a person who can turn into a weapon
        - who must serve them for the rest of their reign. however, tension resides between these
        two species
        roughly 6-10 characters wanted; anime faceclaims only

totem animals
        a group of friends visited a mysterious island during their summer vacation. now that they
        have returned home they have been attracting a certain type of animal to their side. while
        on the island they where gifted totem animals by an old woman. these animals represent
        them in different ways. aside from attracting animals to their side they have also begun to
        change into their totem animal. with this new found ability living like a normal student has
        become a lot harder than it ever used to be.
        4-6 roles; realistic faceclaims only

fandom interests

meteor garden/boys over flowers
        f4 x scholarship students x bratty heiresses
        the f4 rule over the university it an iron fist. the two that come from families with the
        most money are engaged to two heiresses who are also extremely rich. a lot of tension
        will build between the scholarship students and the heiresses. a bunch of drama, love
        triangles, temper tantrums, and heartbreak.
        8 roles exactly; realistic faceclaims - based in south korea

pokemon
        new adventure staring 4-6 friends who has set out on an pokemon adventure. the world
        is literally their oyster and so is the plot. meeting and catching new pokemon!!
        4-6 roles; anime faceclaims only

└───────────────────────────────┘
honeycomb `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:33 am

Craboom's Search for a 1x1 or Small Group

Hey all! I've come back onto this site hoping to do something casual to take my mind off of things. I swear I am trying to improve, but for right now I just need somewhere to just write casually. Here's a list of things you should know about me/what I can do.

- I am most often in the CST, but on occasions I live in the EST, this rarely matters though
- I have school like most other people so I might not be able to reply because of all my work/other activities, the best time for me is currently evenings (it's a little different now, I'll be able to respond more often)
- I am quite friendly and don't mind chatting OOC if you so desire
- I haven’t done a small group rp in a while, so that could be fun
- I can consider myself semi lit, I have write about a paragraph (most likely just a few lines though, enough to respond), give or take depending on my muse, be warned, I can also be super forgetful so don't be afraid to remind me, seriously I am trying to improve upon that
- I'd rather not have to write more than a couple (12+) lines per post (mainly since I prefer multiple characters and investment is more important than the actual writing in my opinion, obviously I try my best with my writing and I'd like to expect the same)
- I am fairly flexible (and I'd lie to to try to be as well), I am fine with playing male or female characters (I'm not the best with trans characters [and not all that great playing NB characters], but feel free to play them)
- I usually prefer to play multiple characters, generally 2-4 is fine by me; also I am fine with m x m, f x f, or m x f (I am best at m x f and f x f, but I'm pretty willing to try new things)
- Romance or non romance is fine by me
- I can play most any species, with an except for a few (horse, rabbits, there may be others)
- With a few exceptions I would rather not play canon characters, original characters (and ideas) are my preferred go to, but feel free to ask
- I'd prefer not to use Discord, even though I have one, I'd rather avoid using it (not really for a specific reason, I'd just rather not)
- I would really like to have something long term, so, please, I would like to think up something that we can both be invested in
- Hmm what else? Let me think...

Topics I am Willing Do

- I'm fine with most topics, if it's not on here just ask, I'm pretty flexible
- I'm looking to do a small group rp about a group of friends going on a road trip, pm me if interested, another user and I are hoping to get a few more people on board
- Here's some plots I have if you feel like choosing from one of these, I'd like to do some of these
- Something with a decent amount of plot and some world building
- Human and/or humanoid/supernatural (stuff like human x demon, human x merfolk, demon x angel, it's all good with me)
- Realistic or fantasy (I'm craving fantasy a little more now)
- Medieval, pirates, wild west (especially any of these), or most historical themes
- Slice of life
- Adventure/quest themed plot
- Most animals (I'm a little less interested in this one atm, but feel free to ask), including mythical
- As for fandom role-plays, I'm a little less interested in them atm. If you want to know if I'm part of a certain fandom, feel free to ask (it changes sometimes)

What I Won't Do

- Canon x OC (with minimal exceptions)
- Any fandom I am not a part of
- Horses or rabbits
- Fursonas (I have my reasons)
- Anthros (again, reasons)
- Plots/types of characters I am uncomfortable playing (please ask if you want to know)
- Something that bores me (often times having to play only 1 character or having to write more than I would like to on any given day)
- Anything that might break CS rules
- For the time being I'm not particularly interested in post apocalyptic rps

What About You?

- I don't expect a ton, just a few things
- All I ask is that I can understand what you are writing and that I can respond to it (but do not worry too much as I have been able to work with very short posts as well as long ones)
- Please be respectful of my limits and I will respect yours
- We should be able to communicate well together, if there's something you'd like me to change please go ahead and ask
- Be friendly of course
- Don't abandon me without any notice, I will try to do the same (remember I tend have a busy schedule at times, but I'm fine with you reminding me every once in a while)
- Be able to collaborate or at least help with ideas

That's all, send me a PM if you're interested and I will reply as soon as I can

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winter's 1x1 search

Postby winterfell. » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:51 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
┌─────────────────┐

hi! i'm winter. quarantine has me
losing my mind and looking for a
few 1x1s to occupy my time. i c
an write 350+ words, but usually
aim for around 500. i will play a
ny number of characters. i can b
e quite chatty in ooc if you let m
e, so be ready for that. i love m
aking friends & collaborating on
all sorts of weird ideas. i love ch
aracter-driven stories and ideas
and get really invested in ships.
░░║
░░║
░░║
░░║
░░║
░░║
░░║
░░║
░░║
░░║

└─────────────────┘
┌────────────┐

i live in the est and
work a part-time job
so posting schedules
might be inconsisten
t. i am very open to
all sorts of ideas, bu
t i only use to realis
tic fcs and i really o
nly do human rps.
░║
░║
░║
░║
░║
░║
░║

└────────────┘

┌────────────┐

║░
║░
║░
║░
║░
i am interested in:
- got/high fantasy
- apocalyptic
- mxf or fxf plots
- star wars
- open to a lot

└────────────┘
winterfell.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[adriana's one x one search!]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:48 am

adriana's search
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
what i'm looking for
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hello! i'll try to keep this short. i'm currently looking
for a fairy x mermaid one on one. preferably it's fxf,
but i'm fine with mxf as well! i'd like it to be slice of
life
mixed with adventurous and fluff. if fxf i'd like
the fairy role, however, if mxf i'd prefer the mer-
man role. about me; female, teen, est, can write
around 100-150+ words or 1-2 paragraphs, posts vary,
usually 2-3+ times a week. i love to talk plot and i
would like to make a friend! i have an idea already
for the one on one. pm me if interested and we can
discuss things. bye!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orion ;; » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:55 am

hello! i'm orion (or venus), and after many years of fandom rp, i want to dig into oc stuff! so here i am~
    ★ about me
      semi-lit to lit but down to mirror anything!
      10-ish years of rp & writing experience
      est timezone, can respond pretty frequently!
      nb lesbian [prefer to not rp men / any romance involving men]
      will use cs forums/pms & discord
      i love chatting ooc, especially planning/brainstorming!
    ★ what i'm looking for
      more than a few sentences
      can respond at least once a week, preferably more
      open to brainstorming, will work with me on plot!
      lgbt-friendly
    ★ interests
      dragon riders / inheritance cycle [this is the only fandom i'm currently interested in, ocs only!]
      time period (basically anything period-piece related)
      any kind of fantasy! i'm a dnd nerd so this is close to my heart
      anything very character-driven
      sci-fi
      slowburn & angst & yearning......... i luv tropes so much
      + anything you have an idea for!!

feel free to drop me a pm and say hi if anything here catches your eye! ❤
orion ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MCHNGRL » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:13 am

Hi, my name is Quiet Animal and I'm searching for RPs!

I really love RP. It's one of my fav things to do!

What kind of RPs am I looking for?
- Animals Fantasy (wolves, dragons, cats etc...)
- Humans Fantasy
- Animals Realistic

What genres do I love the most?
- Romance
- Adventure
- Basically anything. I love trying new things

What do I prefer not to RP?
- Gay\lesbian relationships (no offence but it's not my type)
- Realistic Human

In what ways can I RP?
- Text only
- CO-OP (example: you draw a scene of your oc\character and I react to it with another scene of my oc\character
- Text and pictures (just regular texts but with little extra pictures)

What devices do i use for RP?
- Discord
- Cs PM system

!!!IF YOU REQUEST A ROMANCE RP THE CHANCES OF ME ACCEPTING ARE HIGHER!!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
MCHNGRL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby will byers » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:18 pm

Richie Tozier wrote:
Richie Tozier wrote:

My name is Kraze! I love to roleplay and my roleplay style usually ranges from semi-literate to advanced literate! I also try to mirror my responses with my roleplay partner. I tend to have a lot of free time in the summer to roleplay but with school coming up once more my replies may seem to be growing quite slow. I am fine with roleplaying on almost every social media network including: Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Amino, Discord, Youtube, DeviantART, Tumblr, ya get the gist. I am fine with any genre at the moment and have no triggers!

-Semi-Literate to Advanced Literate
- Doesn't roleplay on threads on Chickensmoothie
- EST time zone
- Fine with either OC X OC or Canon x Canon (I don't do OC x Canon anymore, sorry!)
- Doesn't roleplay dragons
- Has roleplayed for over five years
- Very indecisive (Please be patient with me ;w;)
- Has no triggers (Please do let me know if you do though!)

- Danganronpa
- Camp Camp
- Star Wars (HMU FOR THIS ONE TOO)
- Attack on Titan
- Be More Chill
- Hamilton
- Dear Evan Hansen
- Eddsworld
- Osomatsu-San
- Marvel
-IT
-Beetlejuice (AAAA RLLY LOOKING FOR)