πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Postby eat kids » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:18 am

Sounds great to me, roseprints! I think Cinderheart will love her just as much as her real kits (that is, once she has her kits...)
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SCP-049 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:22 am

I'm really glad to hear that. Rosekit is going to need someone to look up to, after all.
Item #: SCP-049
Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-049 is contained within a Standard Secure Humanoid Containment Cell in Research Sector-02 at Site-19. SCP-049 must be sedated before any attempts to transport it. During transport, SCP-049 must be secured within a Class III Humanoid Restriction Harness (including a locking collar and extension restraints) and monitored by no fewer than two armed guards.
SCP-049

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:10 am

Both are accepted.
I'll get them on the allegiance soon.
Also going to be working on getting a post up.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SCP-049 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:56 pm

Hey, quick question! Should I wait to be assigned a mate OOC before I begin roleplaying as Dustthroat or should I start now and wait until I'm assigned one IC?

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-049 is contained within a Standard Secure Humanoid Containment Cell in Research Sector-02 at Site-19. SCP-049 must be sedated before any attempts to transport it. During transport, SCP-049 must be secured within a Class III Humanoid Restriction Harness (including a locking collar and extension restraints) and monitored by no fewer than two armed guards.
SCP-049

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:35 pm

roseprints wrote:Hey, quick question! Should I wait to be assigned a mate OOC before I begin roleplaying as Dustthroat or should I start now and wait until I'm assigned one IC?

Go ahead and start roleplaying. No she-cats are available to match up with him with at the moment.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:37 pm

I’ll try to have a reply up soon I’m sorry I haven’t been on much this is my busiest week
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SCP-049 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:39 pm

arctic.sprite wrote:
roseprints wrote:Hey, quick question! Should I wait to be assigned a mate OOC before I begin roleplaying as Dustthroat or should I start now and wait until I'm assigned one IC?

Go ahead and start roleplaying. No she-cats are available to match up with him with at the moment.

Alright, thank you!

SCP-049

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:51 pm

Miss Marple wrote:I’ll try to have a reply up soon I’m sorry I haven’t been on much this is my busiest week

I understand completely. I've been pretty busy myself.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:03 am

I'm really sorry that I haven't been able to get a reply up in the past couple days, it's been a rough week. I will try to have one up asap c:
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightfury1448 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:58 pm

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Birdpaw
Future name Birdleap
Age 8 moons
Gender Female
Current rank Apprentice
Wanted rank Warrior
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“LOVEβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Crush: None
Mate: Nope
Kits: Noooo.
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“FAMILYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Other Kin: None
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“PERSONALITYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Description: Birdpaw is a short-haired ginger tabby with white on her undersides and between her eyes and her nose. She is lean and small for her age, but she is healthy.
Personality: Birdpaw is shy with cats she doesn't know well, but she is talkative and silly with her good friends.
History: Birdpaw used to be a rouge named Bird. When her parents died from a fox attack, she ran blindly into Emberclan territory, and was found soon after and made an apprentice.
Other: Nope
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Flowering Fields - A Pinkerlocke
Demipansexual
They/them

Flight Rising β€’ CS
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nightfury1448

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me