House of the Unknown (Discussion & Characters)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: House of the Unknown (Discussion & Characters)

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:36 am

XD. Just curious but would the ballroom be big enough for Tanwen to shift into her dragon form when that happens?
Her dragon form is the height of a single story house
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:51 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:@Saphira - He sure can be, so things will definitely get stirred up when he starts his attack - once he figures out what each of the supernaturals are.

I already have a couple of things planned with Rhydian, but if anyone would potentially like to plan/plot out something with him, let me know!

My wolves can phase at will, but they're also forced to on a full moon. Hopefully it's okay they can do it at will, though. Leela doesn't really transform...but she has a her magic. Did I give her cat shift magic...? I don't think I did. I gave her earth and light, or something.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:10 am

Hmm... I think it would be, I'm imaging the ballroom to be absolutely huge and the height of the ballroom would easily be at least two floors high, what with the staircase in it as well.
He's going to really wish he had his crossbow then...
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Another human

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:30 pm

Aiden Lukas | 22 | Male | Human with ten to fifteen percent Kelpie
Sexuality:
Homosexual (Vetiver a bit, Atlas a bit, Apollo, Rhydian maybe)
Pronouns:
He/him
Powers/Abilities:
Probably doesn't have any Kelpie powers since the bloodline is so diluted by now. Storyteller and artist, though.
Appearance:
Aiden is named aptly, having fiery red hair that goes to his shoulders and is wavy at the bottom quarter. His eyes are an ambery brown. They look amber in certain light, brown otherwise. Therefore, it's surmised they're just an ambery brown mix. His skin is creamy peachy, and he has nice lips and hands. He's on the shorted side for a boy, as well as being slender. He has glasses, as well as a pendant from his godmother. He has a variety of clothes, seeming to favor purples and blues most as well as red and pink.

Personality:
Aiden is a sweet and gentle male with a kind and caring heart. He is cuddly, sociable, silly, and likes to have fun. He likes art, is an artist, is a storyteller, and likes to be around others. Aiden is playful, a good swimmer, an animal lover, intelligent, honest, and loyal. However, he's fiery, wild, loud, and can seem cold if angered. He can be shy, nervous, anxious, as well as head shy. He's withdrawn if upset, too quiet at times, too talkative seeming at others, and doesn't like thunder. Aiden is stubborn, hard headed, dislikes loud sounds and sudden movements, a bit jumpy, and seems to be scared of thunder.

Short Bio:
Aiden was born to George and Aida twenty two years ago, but his mother left when he was six...She never even took the Lukas name. He was hit pretty hard by it. He became withdrawn and upset, seeming easily irritated and growing quiet. However, his favorite godmother soon came calling. She got him out of his funk, and he went back to his normal self. She even bestowed upon him a pretty pendant. He had a normal upbringing, with his older sisters as well as younger half siblings. George ended up marrying another woman. This one stuck around, and was nice to Aiden too. Now, here he is, twenty two years later and still with the pendant. He's come to the masquerade to see what's up, having received an invitation.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:19 pm

XD. If she shifts it will be a last choice decision since it would ruin her dress.

Also since his family are hunters what do you think about one of his ancestors being one of the assassins that her grandfather had hired when she was banished? (She would have been in her normal form with wings hidden so she would have looked like a standard elf except for the eyes)
Just an idea, don’t have to do if you don’t want to
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:39 am

@SpiritStar - Accepted

@Saphira - Oooh I like that idea, that could be really interesting!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:54 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:@SpiritStar - Accepted

XD thank you
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellyenchanted » Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:13 pm

okay i'm definitely posting today my bad for taking so long heh
ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Thu May 11, 2023 10:44 am

Is it to late to join this one?
don't care for rareness in trade!
feel free to ask about characters! here is the form Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185
PM me if you are bored!!!

I'm a fan of Lucifer Netflix
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MistyK1 » Tue May 23, 2023 12:37 pm

Would a centaur be okay?
Kota here is happy to meet you all!
MistyK1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me