[discussion] Mythical Academia [plot info pg. 5]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [discussion] Mythical Academia [plot info pg. 5]

Postby KitsuniGirl223 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:27 am

rosebug wrote:spiritstar3 - yeaahhhhh im thinking im just gonna go ahead with just raiden and erold going into town
anyone is welcome to join them as they are leaving as well!!

Ok, so Lilia and her familiars can come too?
Hi everyone! Please check out my goatlings profile!
KitsuniGirl223

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonShifter01 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:59 pm

Im sorry i can't be very active I just got some terrible news about 24 hours ago I need time to process and spend as much time with my family as possible I don't know if everything will be alright or how much longer she has left yet. I'm sorry I'll be extremely inactive between school and family.
DragonShifter01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:54 pm

DragonShifter01 wrote:Im sorry i can't be very active I just got some terrible news about 24 hours ago I need time to process and spend as much time with my family as possible I don't know if everything will be alright or how much longer she has left yet. I'm sorry I'll be extremely inactive between school and family.

Oh gosh, I'm sorry
Take your time
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KitsuniGirl223 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:01 am

DragonShifter01 wrote:Im sorry i can't be very active I just got some terrible news about 24 hours ago I need time to process and spend as much time with my family as possible I don't know if everything will be alright or how much longer she has left yet. I'm sorry I'll be extremely inactive between school and family.

I'm so sorry, you should absolutely take time off from the RP. I hope everything works out OK for you and your family.
Hi everyone! Please check out my goatlings profile!
KitsuniGirl223

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:18 pm

@DragonShifter: Sorry to hear about that. It's never easy losing a loved one, and I know, I lost a friend from my days as a Marine, and him taking his own life sent me to tears.

@Rosebug: Are any of the new characters accepted? Not just mine, a few new members joined.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:25 am

I'm just patiently waiting :)
Would love to join soon though
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avokado. » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:17 am

yeah im very okay with waiting too, no hurry for anything irl wellbeing always comes first
"ᴍɪᴋÄÄɴ ᴇɪ ᴛÄᴛÄ ɪᴋÄᴠÄÄ ᴘᴏɪꜱᴛᴀ
ʜÄɴ ᴏɴ ᴋᴏʜᴛᴀ ᴊᴏ ᴋᴜᴜꜱɪᴛᴏɪꜱᴛᴀ ᴊᴀ ʜÄɴ
ᴛɪᴇᴛÄÄ ᴇᴛᴛᴇɪ ᴛᴀɪᴀᴛ ᴀᴜᴛᴀ
ʜÄɴ ʜᴜᴜᴛᴀᴀ ᴘÄÄꜱᴛÄ ᴍᴜᴛ ᴜʟᴏꜱ ᴊᴜᴍᴀʟᴀᴜᴛᴀ—"
"—Äɪᴅɪɴ ꜱɪʟᴍÄᴛ ᴏɴ ꜱᴜᴍᴇᴀᴛ ᴊᴏ
ʜÄɴ ꜱᴀɴᴏᴏ ᴍᴀᴀɪʟᴍᴀ ᴏɴ ᴠᴀᴀʀᴏᴊᴇɴ ᴋᴀʀɪᴋᴋᴏ
ꜱᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴀ ᴍᴀᴀɪʟᴍᴀ ꜱɪꜱᴋᴏꜱɪ ᴠᴇɪ
ᴍÄ ꜱᴀɴᴏɴ ᴠɪɪᴍᴇɪꜱÄɴ ꜱᴀɴᴀɴɪ ᴊᴀ ꜱᴇ ᴏɴ ᴇɪ"

★ ᴀɴᴛᴏɴ ★
ʜᴇ | ʜɪᴍ
★ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴀᴛ ꜱᴜᴘʀᴇᴍᴀᴄʏ ★
ᴇɴᴛᴘ || ᴀʀɪᴇꜱ
ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏꜱ || ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅ ʙᴏᴡɪᴇ
★ ᴍʏ ᴇxɪꜱᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴄᴀɴᴅᴀʟ ★

ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ
ᴇᴍᴍᴇɴᴇᴢ-ᴍᴏɪ - ᴄʜᴀʀʟᴇꜱ ᴀᴢɴᴀᴠᴏᴜʀ

ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ
ᴘɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ
ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴇʀ

avokado.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolderingFlame » Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:02 am

Name: Nexus Bywater
    Pronouns: He/Him

Species: Undead/Zombie/Reawakened (take your pick)
    Abilities: No need for sleep, food, or drink, and is fairly mobile and strong for a walking corpse. Due to the nature of his return from the dead, he has a limited connection to the dark element. His shadow sometimes distorts itself, and is quite separate from him in the way that it doesn't always copy what he does like a normal shadow would. It loves to trip people passing him, and is more active at night or in dark places.

Grade: I'd say College.
    Dorm: Would probably be by himself due to his needing to resist the urge to eat others. 2B
    Classes: Alchemy II and Weaponry II

Physical Description: 5'8. Black hair in shoulder-length dreads tied back to keep it out of his face, with light tan skin. His skin is discolored in places, turning gray as he slowly rots, though the magic that animates him slows the passing of time on his body. Completely black eyes with glowing white pupils. He's got a slim and wiry build, and has no nose.

Personality: Chill, mostly. Deeply buried sense of humor. Humble, but if he's mad there's not much that will calm him down except for time. Maybe the presence of a close friend, but he doesn't have any of those yet. Slight Irish accent.
    Background: Lots of family issues. His mother died of cancer when he was 12, and since then he and his twin brother grew apart. His twin turned to necromancy and eventually used Nex as his first experiment when they turned 20. Nex escaped from his brother's hold and has come to Roreth Academy as a way to find a new life. It's been two years since this happened, and so when asked of his age, he's not sure if he should still say 20 or 22. Does he go with his physical age, or his mental age?

Other: He loves cooking, although it makes him more than a little depressed when he remembers he can't eat what he makes. Heterosexual.
(Open for crushes)

(Also, is there a way to subscribe or follow the rp forum?)
Last edited by SmolderingFlame on Thu May 11, 2023 6:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
SmolderingFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me