⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:14 pm

Fogpaw (Fogfrost)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gender/Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Clan: SunClan
Physical Description (opt.): Fogpaw is a dark and light grey she-cat. Desite her appearance she is rather lean, but her fur hides that. She has light green eyes, and some moderately big ears.

Personality: Fogpaw is an eager young apprentice. She is naturally curious about the world and all things in it, so she tends to want to wander and explore. She's not necessarily overly energetic, but she like most young cats, she has energy to spare, and a a bit of a bubbly personality. She very kind and trusting of other cats, which can be an issue, but she always tries to see the best in everyone and every situation.
Family : Deceased
Mate: Not yet
Crush: Not yet
Offspring: None

History/Background: Fogpaw's history is rather boring. She was born Fogkit in a small litter. She was always rather curious, getting in trouble a few times for trying to leave the nursery and camp without supervision. When she was 6 moons old, she was apprenticed to ____ who was finally able to take her around the territory and show her what is meant to be a warrior. She is still curious, but her mentor has found ways to keep her in line.

Would you mind having an apprentice?(Opt.): When she's a warrior, she wouldn't mind

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:16 pm

fogpaw is accepted! she'll be apprenticed to juniperleap
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:46 pm

my cats are finished!! please let me know if i need to change anything.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:54 pm

Oh sweet! I'll edit her into my post
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:02 pm

lightpaw and ripplefang are accepted! Lightpaw will be apprenticed to rowanstep. sunclan officially has more apprentices than warriors now X3
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kitty says...

Postby Epiclilkitty » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:47 pm

I can handle another warrior if you want.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stormbriar

Postby Epiclilkitty » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:21 pm

𝐛 𝐚 𝐬 𝐢 𝐜 𝐬

current name → Stormbriar
    age → 26 Moons
    gender → She-Cat
    clan → Sunclan
    rank → Warrior
    sexuality → Heterosexual

𝐚 𝐩 𝐩 𝐞 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐜 𝐞

fur color → Pale Gray
    eye color → Bright Green
    markings → Light Tabby
    scars → n/a
    build → Petite, Slender

𝐥 𝐨 𝐯 𝐞 𝐥 𝐢 𝐟 𝐞

crush → Open, PM Me
    mate → Win Her Heart
    friends → Open, PM Me
    enemies → Open, PM Me
    other → --

Appearance → Stormbriar is most notable by her pelt color and her long, graceful legs. A solid silvery gray color from nose to tail tip, Stormbriar tends to shimmer in the sunlight. She is a slender she-cat with legs for days and dainty paws. She has a long, slender tail, large ears, and wide green eyes. Her nose, pads, and the insides of her ears are a lilac tinted gray.

Personality → Stormbriar is a young, energetic warrior that loves life. She is the type of cat that has to make friends with every cat she meets and will then proceed to talk their ear off a mile a minute. She is sweet, bubbly, and enthusiastic about everything that has to do with life. She is very playful and has a kit-like quality to her that makes her get along better with the younger generation of cats. She is very naive and gullible, wanting to immediately believe the best of every cat. She is loyal, protective, and will be your best friend if you just give her the time of day.

History → Stormbriar has a pretty ordinary history. She was the only kit born to Spiderstalk and Lilybriar of Sunclan. Her parents were much older cats and every cat was surprised when Lilybriar became pregnant. They gave her the name 'storm' for her solid gray fur. Her mother died of old age near the end of her apprenticeship, and a few moons later she took requested the name 'briar' in honor of her mother. Her father died not long after.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:35 pm

If needed I can always bring in another character.
Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:44 pm

stormbriar is accepted! and no worries ya'll, i'm sure they'll fill themselves in overtime (:
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:16 pm

So I just realized, I forgot to change's Snow's location when I copied and pasted the the formatting. I know I said in his post that he was outside both clans, even though he's close to RainClan territory, the info section said he was at the RainClan camp. He is not in fact near the camp. He is very close to the RainClan border, but not in the territory yet.

Other than that, I'm working on posts for my three right now. They'll be up shortly
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me