MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Postby Pochi » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:54 pm

basics wrote:name Berrytongue
age 38 moons
gender Male
occupation Warrior Cat

the outside wrote:Fur colour mostly white tortie
eye colour Green
scars none
Other n/a

the relationships wrote:
sexuality Bisexual
Crush Open
Significant Other None
mother & father Cloudstep (mother)
Junipertongue (father)
siblings Open
    Personality : Berrytongue is very stubborn and doesn't listen very well to others. As a result, he is known to be very controlling, bossy, and demanding, to the point where it is hard to get along with him. As a kit he has been known to be aggressive but has calmed down as he aged on. Oddly he still manages to get himself into trouble despite that. Berrytongue didn't really want to become a warrior, but he's dang well good at it, despite his grumpy behavior. He wont coddle you, no matter your age or stature. So don't expect it from him, however if you need his help, he will not hesitate to help you but that does not mean he will do it for you. Berrytongue mostly keeps to himself and does not go out seeking unwanted attention. Berrytongue does not like kittens and if he can help it. He will avoid them at all costs. He usually steps over them as if they were more of an icky spider rather than a kitten. Despite his rough edges, once he puts his guard down he can be a really sweet cat.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

basics wrote:name Ravenpaw Raveneyes
age 10 moons
gender Male
occupation apprentice warrior

the outside wrote:Fur colour Black
eye colour Green
scars three claw marks across his face
Other n/a

the relationships wrote:
sexuality straight
Crush open
Significant Other none
mother & father Waspheart (mother)
sootmouth (father)
siblings open
    Personality : Ravenpaw has a sharp eye, he lives up to his name. He's a very quiet cat, always taking in his surroundings and evaluating the situation before responding. If you hadn't known better you would think he was mute as Ravenpaw rarely speaks as he feels he has nothing to say of importance. If you talk to him Ravenpaw just stares at you as if you had mistaken him for another. If he had every known failure in his life, it didn't show. Everything from the way he held himself, to the way he spoke, to that look of unassailable confidence in his eye that said he could do anything. Hawkpaw isn't as energetic and willing as the rest of the apprentices. He's more of a quick thinker and problem solver rather than a jump into action kind of cat. He would succeed in a leadership role, to best to describe Raveneyes would be that he's an old soul in a young body. Ravenpaw is rather small in stature and can get bullied quite easily, despite how smart he is and small and weak he appears to be, Ravenpaw can definitely hold his own. This apprentice is fearless. If he really cares for you, and you manage to become his friend, he will not hesitate to come to your rescue and lay down his life for those he cares about even if the chance of success is less than the rate and probability of failing.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

basics wrote:name Blizzardblossom
age 26 moons
gender female
occupation warrior

the outside wrote:Fur colour Pure White
eye colour icy-blue
scars none visible
Other n/a

the relationships wrote:
sexuality straight
Crush HAWKFEATHER
Significant Other none
mother & father Ravenwhisker (Mother)
Frostjaw (Father)
siblings open
    Personality : She could be described as a questioning female, as she is quite a curious one. She's also very aggressive, and enjoys fighting and accepting challenges from other clan mates. There is a certain fire in her heart that drives her to lead, maybe because she can do whatever she wants, but she's sure it's because she likes to hold authority over others and maintain control. Blizzardblossom also has a gentle side that cares for what her clan members have to say, all though finding this sweet side is hard to come by. She keeps it hidden away and for the most part stands tall and fierce. Never letting that mask slip. She is an aggressive, fierce, fighting, killing, machine and that's all she wants you to see. A lot of the time Blizzardblossom will seek out the quiet and will often sit down by the stream when not tending to her duties. Finding that solitude to fix her mask. To re-gather her thoughts and composure to hide her weak side. Afraid to show the world that she's kind and caring, that she has a weak side.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

basics wrote:name Frostbite
age 38 moons
gender male
occupation warrior

the outside wrote:Fur colour Gray and silver
tabby with a black face

eye colour cool light green
scars none visible
Other n/a

the relationships wrote:
sexuality straight
Crush here
Significant Other none
mother & father crowfeet (Mother)
spiderjaw (Father)
siblings open
    Personality : Frostbite has an arrogant nature to him. He'd die before letting one of his peers teach him a move. He is silent, but the words he does says are either sarcastic, moody, or extremely important information. Frostbite isn't one to start drama; however, he isn't afraid to finish it. He doesn't care much for romance or any kind of relations reining supreme over friendship, however is very flirtatious, no woman is safe from him cracking one of his famous smiles and smooth pick up lines. He's very isolated, but cares deeply for his troop. If someone was to be hurt in battle he'd be the first to come help them. He is extremely loyal to the group, but plays it off as otherwise. Though, if anyone was to make serious accusations he wouldn't kid. Frostbite is also loyal as he is curt and cynical. He will take through guile what he cannot through force. Watching others succumb to the madness has set in a hidden compassion as well as a spark of paranoia, and if this latter trait is pointed out he will only refer to it as "caution". Though he is quiet and skulking much of the time, Frostbite's loyalty to those he believes deserves it, is nearly unmatched. He has both cunning and ferocity in spades, but prefers diplomacy over bloodshed and would rather suffer in silence than pester someone with his problems. Frostbite has a sort of cynical personality. He's somewhat demented an over bearing. He becomes very protective to those he cares about an distant from those that have hurt him. Overall Frostbite has a vain silent caring nature. He's a mystery for the rest of them to unravel. Frostbite is a harsh firm tom who things every mishap should be sorted with claws and teeth. He is very ambitious but not enough so to endanger his clan or kill another cat, as his ambition is only to protect and raise the clan to new heights. He's a very forward cat and won't hesitate to claw an ear if he believes he is right, only showing respect to his higher ranks, his leader, deputy and his medicine cat. .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

basics wrote:name Badger
age 43 moons
gender Male
occupation Rogue

the outside wrote:Fur colour greyish red striped calico
eye colour Greenish yellow
scars none
Other n/a

the relationships wrote:
sexuality Bisexual
Crush Open
Significant Other None
mother & father whitepelt (mother)
Bearface (father)
siblings Open
    Personality : Badger is as rough and despicable as his name. He's 100 % aggressive. Not even kits are safe from him. He comes from a long line of leaders but eventually even his parents were repulsed by his wickedness and he was left alone. Badger learned to survive, even scarier learned to conquer. He goes from clan to clan trying to destroy those that may stand in his way to becoming the greatest threat the world has ever seen. Strengths: Badger is muscular and large which makes him strong.
    Weakness: However, being as big as he is, makes him unbelievably slow. Not to mention on his right back leg he has an injury that can easily be his downfall, so therefore he likes to favor it and focus his attention on protecting it. Making it very easy to get attacks in on his left flank. However, if he gets you, he will not let go till you drop beneath his massive paws.
Last edited by Pochi on Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Postby кσι » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:56 pm

Accepted!
Just wanted to point out that Blizzardblossom has 'Cloudgaze' as a crush cx

also, I'm finding a mentor for Ravenpaw
Last edited by кσι on Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:58 pm

Shoot. I will fix that, I also changed my apprentice to Ravenpaw as there was already a "hawk" Prefix.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:00 pm

Pochi wrote:Shoot. I will fix that, I also changed my apprentice to Ravenpaw as there was already a "hawk" Prefix.

Just noticed that, sorry!
His mentor will be Petalbreeze c:
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:01 pm

(Also can we just talk about Batpaw.. he’s so cute )
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby W01FL0V3R » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:03 pm

Hello DawnClan. I come here on behalf of BlazeClan. i was wondering if you would like an ally? also, I have no members so far, Would you be so kind as to give me a kit to take care of?
ImageImage Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Im looking for C$ at all times!!
W01FL0V3R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:05 pm

(Sorry! But we don’t have any kits bruh. You can make a member of Dawnclan)
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby W01FL0V3R » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:07 pm

It's all fine. But i stay loyal to my own clan. At the moment it is Blazeclan.
ImageImage Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Im looking for C$ at all times!!
W01FL0V3R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me