(-★ h o g w a r t s ) forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: (-★ h o g w a r t s ) forms & discussion

Postby scorpiongrasses » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:14 pm

Thanks! Are they at Hogwarts right now or are they only about to arrive?

edit: I added a little detail on her form, just so you're aware of it.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdown » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:49 am

Really sorry that im a bit dead i might have to pull out cuz school is hell right now. Just take my characters as inactive. Really sorry.
Snowdown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:01 pm

Hello!
    I just wanted to say I won't be on from tomorrow through Sunday because I'll be at a convention
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:39 pm

hey, when will they be at hogwarts? i don't want to do anything major.. and also, they leave their luggage on the train, right?
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:56 pm

they’ll be there soon. yes, they leave their luggage on the train.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:36 am

Does anyone wanna interact with Anna? I tried to get her to interact with Everett but his roleplayer doesn't seem to be responding even though he's been online.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:51 am

anna can interact with rowan if you'd like. he is outside a compartment just watching and waiting
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhelaniye » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:51 am

ah hi yes sorry i have been restrained to visiting the site on mobile for the past several days because i ended up going on an unexpected trip! i won't be able to post until monday after work, so if you would like to have anna interact with someone other than everett that's totally okay! i really am sorry for holding you up, love!
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:25 am

Ah, I don't mind at all! I think I'll be able to wait until Monday to roleplay, then. Thanks!
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shy_Insight » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:44 pm

Oria Kel'et

Year: 1st
Sexuality: Straight
Blood type: Pureblood full down her mother's side, Father was a mudblood

Personality: Bubbly, Oria doesn't let anything get her down. Very Optimisic, She tries to find a positive in everything. Shy, due to her deafness, she finds it a bit hard to speak up in front of others. It can be hard to be heard when you can't hear anything. Loyal, if you become her friend, she won't ever turn on you. She grew up with few close friends. She would love to have one.

Dislikes: Bugs, Cold food, coffee
Boggart: Floating blob of Darkness (Fear of the dark stems from having already lost one sense. Darkness makes her feel as if she has lost another.

History: Oria was born deaf, and her parents were found to be unable to have any other kids. They were sure that a deaf child meant their magic had not been passed down. Things were fairly boring for the first few years of Oria's life. Around age four, her parents were arguing over her grandfather on her mother's side visiting. He had lost his wife and needed a place to stay for a few months until he was able to move into the retired wizard's home. He also hated Oria's father for his blood. One of those "Only the pure.." types. Oria was in the room as they argued, which they would typically do, knowing she could not hear them. At one point, she looked up and, in her quirky voice, managed to ask why grandpa couldn't stay with their neighbor, who was so lonely. Her parents were shocked and she spent the next couple weeks in and out of the doctor's, only to be told the same thing. Her hearing was still 100% gone. There was no explination for how she had known what was being discussed.

A few years later, at age 7, during a friends birthday party, she was being bullied due to having misunderstood directions. At the same time, all balloons in the room popped. The parents there blamed it on the drop of temperature outdoors, but Oria's parents finally began to hope their daughter had the gift.

Another couple years passed and at age 9 3/4, Oria fell out the upstairs window. It had been left open during the nights previous, as it had been a couple days since their AC broke and neither of them were skilled in mechanical magic nor mechanical knowledge. The cat had torn the screen the day before but it was unnoticed. Oria was looking out the window, watching a bluebird and speaking with it, her hands signing rapidly. The bird flew down to the porch, and Oria, leaning over to watch it, ripped the screen further and fell through. Her parents came running when they heard her screech only to find her gently floating down, a couple of birds flying around her. She was giggling happily.

Her parents, thankful for both her safety and her magic, began to finally prepare their daughter for the day she would leave to go to hogwarts. They had been in Slytherin together, and were excited for their daughter's ceremony. Being an only child, there was nothing to distract her parents for the next two years, and by the time she got her letter, Oria was well versed in Hogwarts information, and even had a small flair for potions, something she could do without a wand. The day they went shopping for her supplies, she met so many people, and none of them seemed to know BSL. Her hopes were not dashed as she remained optimistic and boarded the train to Hogwarts.

Family: Serien Flemer(M) x Giudir Kel'et(F)
House: Hufflepuff
Appearance: Thin, pale, red hair, freckles, beautiful for her age. 5'7" tall, 115 lbs
Wand: Sycamore wood, Dragon heartstring core,12 ½" in length, Solid flexibility
Patronus: Mastiff
Pet: Bluebird (Hand tame, trained to help alert her to her surroundings)

Other: Oria is deaf, and has been so since birth. She knows BSL (British Sign Language), can read lips to an extent, and can speak, though her speech is muddled, as one might expect. It is assumed her professors are aware of this.
Deviantart | Flightrising
My birthday is Sept 22nd!
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Offering FR for CS List pets
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Pixel art for Pets

Dream Pet: UR Tiger
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Shy_Insight

My pets
My items
My wishlist