𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒷𝑒 π‘œπ’» π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π“Ž π“Œπ‘œπ‘œπ’Ήπ“ˆ (π’Ήπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’Έπ“Šπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

do you use discord? do you think you'd join a server for this rp?

i do not use discord, and i don't plan on joining.
19%
i do not use discord, but i would like to join a server.
14%
i do use discord, but wouldn't join a server for this rp.
5%
i do use discord, and do plan on joining a server if it is made.
62%

Total votes : 21

Re: 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒷𝑒 π‘œπ’» π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π“Ž π“Œπ‘œπ‘œπ’Ήπ“ˆ (π’Ήπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’Έπ“Šπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ)

Postby houndjaw » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:02 am

{ ɴᴀᴍᴇ } tall maple
      { ɒᴇɴᴅᴇʀ } she-cat
      { ᴀɒᴇ } 36 moons
      { Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹ } matron + sentinel
    { ʜΙͺsᴛᴏʀʏ } perhaps a more complicated story than most, maple grew up under the watchful eye of her widowed mother. she was not able to experience a lot of things that kits her age should, and grew up sheltered and coddled to the point of being sensitive to any stimulus. when her mother passed, maple felt lost without the one cat who, she felt, truly understood her many inner crises. that is, until she was told by the healers that she was with kits. now, she has hope for the future.

{ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€sα΄Ι΄α΄€ΚŸΙͺᴛʏ } energetic + simple + neurotic overthinking is maple's worst enemy. that, and her own countless sensitivities to, well, who knows for sure? it is a miracle by erra and all her ancestors combined that she became anything more than a fearful ball of anxiety. however, she has bountiful stamina to make a great sentinel and likes the modest ways of tribe life.

{ α΄„Κ€α΄œsʜ+ᴍᴀᴛᴇ } open
    { α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄ } open
      { ᴘʜʏsΙͺα΄„α΄€ΚŸ ᴅᴇsα΄„Κ€Ιͺα΄˜α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ } maple was named for her towering height, and bright patches of ginger red. her fur is long and meticulously washed quite often, so it is usually free to debris.
houndjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒷𝑒 π‘œπ’» π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π“Ž π“Œπ‘œπ‘œπ’Ήπ“ˆ (π’Ήπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’Έπ“Šπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ)

Postby lemonteabean » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:10 pm

Hey guys, I went away to a friends house this week. I'm really sorry I didn't say anything.

Where are we in the rp right now?
β€œYou know you're in love when you can't fall
asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
β€œYou only live once, but if you do it right,
once is enough.”
― Mae West
lemonteabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndjaw » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:14 pm

I'm very sorry but I'm gonna have to drop out. College classes are starting very soon, and I thought I would have time to juggle classes, homework, work, and roleplaying, but it's just not possible. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, and I hope this RP goes well for everyone! Best wishes, guys! :)

|
|
|
|
|
╔═════════════════════╗
xx Ρ•hΡ”/hΡ”r | Ξ±dult
xxgo read hunter's unlucky
xxby abigail hilton and
xxmaybe you'll calm down

Imagexxx

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
houndjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dark Shadow

Postby PrincessKitten » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:07 am

name dark shadow
age nine moons
gender molly
sexuality bisexual

rank rook
mentor open
kin open
mate n/a
crush open
friends open
foes open

dark shadow is a petite she-cat with raven black fur. speckles of white hair disrupts the darkness of her pelt. dark amber eyes give her a storybook look, as if she were a cat from a fable. while she may look ominous, she is a giant sweetheart. she takes her training very seriously and she tries her hardest in everything she does. she's dedicated to her tribe and will often tend to the elders and kit mothers before she relaxes. she's playful with the other rooks and kits and loves play fighting and running around the cliff side to explore.
Last edited by PrincessKitten on Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
PrincessKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Soaring Eagle

Postby PrincessKitten » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:09 am

name soaring eagle
age twenty-nine moons
gender molly
sexuality homosexual

rank sentinel
rook open
kin open
mate open
crush open
friends open
foes open

eagle is a calico molly with bright green eyes. she is mostly black and orange with a large patch of white on her chest. the pattern of her fur gives her a patchwork appearance. she's built short and muscular, giving her the perfect body for her role at cave guard. her eyes are a bright green that are filled with dedication and loyalty that can't be matched. she'd a kind soul and would do anything for her tribe and the cat she calls hers. she's first in line to go on a patrol or to battle off an intruder.
PrincessKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Falling Rock

Postby PrincessKitten » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:11 am

name falling rock
age thirty-seven moons
gender tom
sexuality heterosexual

rank tracker
rook open
kin open
mate open
crush open
friends open
foes open

falling rock is a large but lean tom. his body is built slim and he's able to move quickly over the rough terrain with his giant paws. his coat is pale grey-brown with dark black stripes and patches of white on his paws and muzzle. his eyes are an intense green that seem to bore into your soul and pull your secrets from your mind. he's a quiet cat who just wants to live his life unbothered, an impossible feat when you live in a tribe full of others. do not let his antisocial tendencies fool you, he's kind and caring and would go to any length to make a kit happy.
PrincessKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me