S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: D & F :: O & A!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: D & F :: O & A!

Postby wolfi. » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:57 am

@GreyScale welcome back!
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:26 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Charisma|| โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Affection || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Generosity || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Patience || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Intelligence || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Optimism || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Honesty || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Insight || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Sensitivity || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Courage || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Confidence || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Manners || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Creativity || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Humour || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผก _ ๏ผซ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผข๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผถ๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผฉ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ The burning you feel?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt is shame. โž
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”Œโ”€
xxName || Misha Khabarovski xxSexuality || Bisexual
xxxCalled || Misha - The "Bear"xxxOccupation || Resident
xxxAge || 50 yearsxxxxxxxxxxRace || Siberian Brown Bear Shifter
xxxDoB || January 14th xxxxxOrigin || Dzhugdzhur Mountains, Russia
xxxGender || Cis-Male xxxxxxStatus || Single
xxxPronouns || He/Him xxxxGeneration|| 1st

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”˜
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ‡€ Description / Appearance
Height || 6'5"
Build || Large, Muscular, Threatening
Eyes || Bright blue
Skin tone || Lightly tanned white
Hair color || Dark Brown with white
Hair style || Short, curly and soft
Demeanor || Quiet, Silent but deadly,
yet soft and loveable
Style || ั€ัƒััะบะธะน
Misha is the type of guy you really don't want to
mess with. He's huge, he's mean and he's not
afraid to punch your lights in. Strong shouldered
and able bodied, he's stronger than most and a
little more stoic than most. His emotions really
were played with and because of this, he doesn't
show much emotion anymore. As a kid he was
bullied about his weight, but it all changed when
his eating habits and his work environment changed.
His hands are huge, and so are his feet. But this doesn't
mean he's a bad guy. He loves getting cuddled up into
blankets and reading books by the fire. He wears reading
glasses as well. Small specs on a large man's face is
pretty funny to see.

โ‡€ Important Notes
He speaks his native language, Russian , and only
some English. Stumbles on trying to get the right words
out sometimes
He looks like he's going to kill you, but loves you if you
won't hurt him
He's actually never been in a relationship with anyone
before, in fear of letting go of his family

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ‡€ Personality/Background
The Heavy Weapons Guy, more commonly known as Misha, is a towering hulk of a man hailing from the cold and snowy North Eastern part of the continent.
He is the largest and possibly most dangerous man out there.
When he first started working, Mishaโ€™s always been the dutiful son/big brother, taking care and protecting his family. Professionally, heโ€™s one of the teamโ€™s big guns whoโ€™s primary function is defense/protecting the rest of the team. Put those two hats together and you get a life thatโ€™s incredibly draining, physically and emotionally. Heโ€™s so focused on protecting others, he just gets wiped out at times. Heโ€™s pretty grumpy in the morning, but unless youโ€™re really annoying he wonโ€™t break your spine immediately. His snoring is earthshaking and can be heard through the thickest walls. Misha gives the most gentle, soft kisses ever. Youโ€™d think such a large man with such a strong jaw would be more forceful, but no. They are very warm and loving and seriously anyone would melt. He was a huge, strong man who was often called โ€œThe Bearโ€ by others. He was a man from a simple family, but managed to pull through with a lot of hard work. He always tried to keep his family hidden from his enemies, being forced to leave them alone for several months at times. But one day one of his own men betrayed him and told his enemies the whereabouts of his family. He killed the renegade and hurried back home in order to protect his family. It took 15 men to overwhelm him. Misha really is a bad chess player. Not because of the lack of intelligence or knowledge of the rules; he just doesnโ€™t see the point in moving tiny pieces around in complicated patterns, when there are very few situations he canโ€™t resolve by pulling out his fists and punching things down. Misha likes cooking to relax after a stressful day of shooting baby men, and typically makes traditional North Eastern recipes. Every time, his friends were wary of trying them, but did so because of the very plausible fear that Misha would break them in half if they didnโ€™t eat everything. Fortunately for them, theyโ€™re recipes Misha has lovingly recreated from his dear mother, and theyโ€™re fantastic, so no oneโ€™s been broken yet. Of course, much smarter than most people give him credit for, which is something he exploits in his work to take people by surprise. In his personal life, itโ€™s useful in weeding out the jerks before he wastes too much energy on them. Like a hibernating bear, Misha appears to be a gentle giant. Also like a bear, confusing his deliberate, sleepy demeanor with gentleness will get you ripped limb from limb. Though he speaks simply and moves with an economy of energy that's often confused with napping, Misha isn't dumb; he's not your big friend and he generally wishes that you would just shut up before he has to make you shut up. Misha lost his father in the gulag when he was very young and because of the trauma of his actions during their escape a lot of those memories have been suppressed. He doesn't remember his father very well. Misha spend the majority of his life in a family of women and he grew up separate from a lot of societyโ€ฆ He didn't learn things like gender roles and suchโ€ฆ In the North East, they all had to pull their weight (making him a pretty outspoken feminist once he rejoined society). And as much as he loves his sisters he always wanted a brotherโ€ฆ Growing up surrounded by women he wished he had someone to relate to that was of similar age. He didn't know very many men until he was also grown and by then he found many of them to cold and insecure to form close relationships with them. He seems completely neurotypical to me, aside from the hints of both psychopathy and PTSD that come with being a mercenary. I do think he used to have problems from sleep apnea, but some surgery cleared that up. Now he just snores like a chainsaw. (Yes, I know sleep apnea isnโ€™t a mental condition.)
Learning from his father that sharing your ideas can get you killed, Misha keeps his own hidden as much as possible from people he doesnโ€™t 100% trust. Attended school until the age of 10, when he dropped out and began working to support his family. He started off doing menial small jobs and unskilled physical labor until he grew up a bit. After that, he made most of his money as hired muscle, usually for people he really didnโ€™t like. Was 6 feet tall by the age of 12 and more-or-less reached his adult height and physique by the age of 15. (During his last big growth spurt, you could practically hear his bones cracking.) This was a miserable time for him. Physically, he was always exhausted, starving, and sore from his rapid growth. Mentally, he felt guilty for consuming the lionโ€™s share of their familyโ€™s foodโ€”he put in extra work hours to try to make up the differenceโ€”and then to top it all off, there was the trouble his father got into. By the time he and his family were thrown in the gulag, he was having none of it. After escaping the gulag and retreating into self-exile with his family. His English skills are self-taught, however, using books, magazines, and anything else. Shared every bit of his educational resources with his sisters. It helped keep them from going crazy while living out in their isolated winter cabin and eating bear meat for every meal. Heavy's father was executed for being a counter-revolutionist. After the death of his father in autumn, Misha was deported to a North Eastern gulag along with his mother and three underage younger sisters, Mikhail, Yana, and Bronislava. Misha and his family worked at the gulag for three months, until it was burned to the ground some time in December. It was later found that all of the prisoners had escaped and the guards of the camp had been tortured to death. His mother and his father did not make it out.
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

Sitting with a cup of vodka, reading Tolsoy
Walking through a street during fall
Reading to anyone, no matter the language
Cooking for friends and family
Small kittens

Dislikes
People who talk loudly to him
People who talk slowly to him
Small animals
Anyone who tries to hurt his family
or anyone he cares about
โ‡€ Important Moments
Age 11 - Drops out of school to help support his family
Age 15 - Thrown into a Gulag, loses father and mother / escapes three months later
Age 28 - Returns to school to learn many life skills
Age 29 - Rides the plane that crashes into the island and is stuck there
Age 50 - Still on the island waiting to see his family some day before he dies..
Last edited by doc . on Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:44 am, edited 8 times in total.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:59 pm

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Charisma|| โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Affection || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Generosity || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Patience || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Intelligence || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Optimism || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Honesty || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Insight || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Sensitivity || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Courage || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Confidence || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Manners || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Creativity || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Humour || โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
xxxxxxxxxxx๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผน๏ผฎ๏ผฅ _ ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ
xxxxxxโ I broke your stupid crap,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmoron! โž
โ”Œโ”€
xxxxxxxx Name || Layne Lee xx Sexuality || Pansexual
xxxxxxxxx Called || Layne - Lee - Laynee xxxStatus || Single
xxxxxxxxxAge || 20 yearsxxxxxxxxxx Race || Mute Swan Shifter
xxxxxxxxxDoB || April 22nd xxxxxxxOrigin || London, UK
xxxxxxxxxGender || Cis-Female xxxxOccupation || Resident
xxxxxxxxxPronouns || She/Her xxxxGeneration|| 3rd

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”˜
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ‡€ Description / Appearance
Height || 5'5"
Build || Thin, Curvy, and Strong
Eyes || Green
Skin tone || Pale White
Hair color || White blonde with purple
Hair style || Short, shaved, mohawk
Demeanor || Loud, Bossy, yet Friendly
Style || Tomboy
Layne wears anything purple. Seriously
its like she has a problem or something.
Anything on her at any time could be
purple, and its different for the day of
the week. She loves her hair short so it
doesnt get in the way of her work. She's
pretty fit and strong, but has curves in
all the right places. She may dress like a
boy but its only for comfort. Shes a huge
girly girl on the inside. Her favorite things
to wear are large baggy shirts, leggings
and fuzzy boots. Ultimate comfort level
right there

โ‡€ Important Notes
She knows many languages, so dont be fooled
She hates math and sucks at cooking, she's more a
hands on artsy person
She loves warm drinks under soft fuzzy blankets
She hates small children. They kinda freak her out

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ‡€ Personality/Background
Layne really isnt one to mess with when you insult her in any way. She's quite stuck up about many the things she likes. She's got some compulsive color disorder thing, where she absolutely loves the color purple. Its in her hair, on her clothes, even in her swan form where many of her feathers are shiny purple. She's also quite the fighter, and wont stop until she has her way. Layne's the type of gal who can be stubborn and the leader type of girl who would rather guide you than help you. Though she seems like a real pain in the side, Layne's really sweet deep down. You'd have to dig for a few days but its there. Layne's an all around girly girl who enjoys gardening and reading books. She also loves talking about weapons so if you're into that.. Layne also knows how to sew. She's an amazing tailor and if it werent for her parents flying and crashing on the airplane that got her here, she couldve gotten a job as a costume designer. She's the main person who grows cotton and sells clothing to those who need it here on the island.
Its a boring job but she makes due with songs and games.
Layne was born to a mother who wasnt in the right mind. Her mother was very young, and was doing very illegal substance using and put Layne up for adoption to pay for more substance. Lee never was adopted, rather she adopted herself and lived on the streets for a good few years. She learned how to be safe around strangers, how to deal with people you dont like and everything else someone street savvy would need to know. Eventually a homosexual couple looking for a girl to call their own adopted her in. Really they just invited her to live with them seeing she wasnt a kid anymore. She loved her fathers for the years she was with them, before being hired for heavy lifting and machinery work. As an adult she comes home and unwinds by gardening out back and listening to New Age Classical. Of course, thats what it would've been like if her family hadn't crashed. Layne was born on the island a few months after the crash. She was raised by her mother and father like any normal child. However she didnt feel like she had a very good loving connection with them. Until they both died of natural causes, Layne never talked to her parents as an adult
Now she works alone and never talks about them. The reason behind her strange family feelings is unknown

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Making clothes for friends
Selling her flowers and fruit to others
Being in charge
Cooking for friends and family
Dislikes
People who make fun of her fashion
People who make fun of her sexuality
Mother figures
Other women in general
โ‡€ Important Moments
Age 10 - Learns Spanish and French with daddy
Age 11 - Learns Russian and German with daddy
Age 15 - First hair cut with mom, short pixie cut!
Age 18 - Dyes hair purple and blonde without mom or dad
Age 20 - Sets up shop and sees how that works out
Last edited by doc . on Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0urmelom » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:49 pm

mark. Also, question. Are we allowed to use anime or art style faceclaims? If not then please let me know.

โœจโœจโœจ

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

online after 3 years of inactivity โœฆ they/them โœฆ genshin, persona 5, bsd, demon slayer, pokemon, animal crossing and retro gaming!
S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:16 pm

^^ I don't think so.. rule 5 says to keep things realistic
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผฐ ๏ผก ๏ผฌ, โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:26 pm

>////< sorry for not posting! i've been so busy with vacation and now that i'm back I have a looooot of summer work to do rip. I'll get a post up tonight and hopefully keep up!
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:38 pm

@Probably A Doctor.

Just wanted to let you know you'll probably have to change Layne's animal.
    Galaxy said that we have too many big cats already. ( top post, page 7 on this thread. )

( hope i didn't bother you by saying so tho. >-< )
    ( i just noticed she hadn't been able to respond yet and i didn't want ya to get delayed cause of it. ^^ )

@fra fee

Welcome back! c:
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
V I X Y N S Image
--------------------------
adult, cat luhvr, nap taker
ใ…คnot acid, nor alkaline

trade thread หฃ discord @ vyvz
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:44 pm

Oh alright, thank you! I didnt see that
I'll edit her animal.. hopefully by the time the owner gets on it'll be acceptable
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผฐ ๏ผก ๏ผฌ, โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyy. » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:54 am

hey all, i'm back! i forgot to mention that i was going away and then could only add myself to the absences since i didn't have much time to write. i'll be getting a post up as soon as possible!

@greyscale welcome back!

@kivvi probably a doctor. is correct, only realistic faceclaims are accepted.

@fra fee you're fine, i've been away as well. welcome back!

@02_sc thank you!

@probably a doctor. misha and layne are both accepted now! sorry i was so late! i'll get them added to the characters.

okay, now that that's out of the way, if anyone else needs anything or has questions, please ask!
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me