Prom Season - Characters and Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: the silvercrest cheerleader & the palgrave wallflower

Postby extra terrestrial » Sun May 06, 2018 6:38 am

Full Name: Kennedy Hampton
Nickname: Kennie, Dee
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nationality: French-Canadian
Role: Silvercrest Cheerleader (Flyer), Prom Committee Member
Appearance: Kennedy is short, standing at just 5'4". She is slender as well, but she is stronger than her small frame might imply. Her long, wavy hair curls to the bottom of her ribcage, its dark brown color contrasting with her fair skin. Her doe-like eyes are lined by thick eyelashes, and her plump pink lips are nearly always curled up into an inviting smile.

Personality: Kennedy has never been prone to shyness. In fact, it's sometimes a task to get her to shut up. She likes to be the center of attention and has been known to do some questionable things to get there. She's quite the flirt, but there's no one she loves more than herself. Her confidence more than compensates for her short height, and she's always one to speak her mind. If you're looking for loyalty, she's a good friend to keep around, but an awful enemy to make. Kennie, though sweet on most days, can be put off rather easily and can develop a vengeful streak. She's not particularly patient, and has a tongue quicker than her mind.

Short Bio: Kennedy grew up as the only child of a well-off couple on the outskirts of the city of Quebec. It wasn't until she was ten that her father got a job transfer and the family packed their bags for the United States. It was a bit of a shock, having to start over. All that she had built for herself in Canada was still there in her childhood home. Here, she was no one, and it was that that drove her to rise to the top, to conquer the masses and make a name for herself.

Likes: Candles, Chinese takeout, chocolate-covered strawberries, cold nights, hugs, romantic comedies, the smell of roses, warm baths
Dislikes: Cheap perfume, the color orange, control freaks, the feeling of grass on her feet, flaky fingernail polish, getting up early, insects, soap operas, sushi
Family: Peter & Lorelei Hampton (father & mother)
Friends: Open (PM me!)
Enemies: Open (PM me!)
Crush: Open (PM me!)
Other: N/A

Full Name: Marina Ramirez
Nickname: Mari
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Asexual Heteromantic
Nationality: Hispanic-American
Role: Palgrave Wallflower
Appearance: Marina is of an average build. She stands at 5'6" and she's not too thin, but not "fat" either. She's got wild, untamable chocolate-colored curls that frame her tanned face. She looks at the world through dark eyes and her mouth is adorned with a perpetually uninterested pout.

Personality: It's not that Marina is shy, she simply prefers to watch the world from a distance, standing on the outside of a figurative glass window and looking in. She doesn't like to get involved with others; people are an impulsive, pain-inducing species. One might say the she has trust issues, and they would be right. It takes a lot to break down the thick walls she's built up around herself, and even then there's more to her than meets the eye. Deep down, she's a hopeless romantic with a caring attitude toward others, but she pushes her feelings aside and keeps them bottled up instead for fear of what would happen if she didn't.

Short Bio: Marina doesn't remember much about her parents. They died in a car crash when she was three. Now, she lives with her wealthy grandmother. She doesn't like to talk about it much; she already feels like an outcast, and this is just something else to make her seem odd. Her grandmother is strict, and the two don't always get along. When they get going, Marina has learned that sometimes retreating to their separate corners is a better alternative to proving themselves right. Most of the time, Marina stays out of the way entirely and remains in her bedroom.

Likes: Baggy sweaters, conspiracy theories, grape-flavored lollipops, mystery novels, stargazing, women empowerment, writing poetry
Dislikes: Cats, cliché romance novels/movies, paperback books, perfume ads, rap, summer heat, trends
Family: Josephine Ramirez (grandmother)
Friends: Open (PM me!)
Enemies: Open (PM me!)
Crush: Open (PM me!)
Other: N/A
extra terrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Prom Season - Characters and Discussion

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Sun May 06, 2018 11:46 pm

I won't have wifi for the majority of today or tomorrow so im really sorry if I'm in active
Last edited by ♡ foxes in socks ♡ on Mon May 07, 2018 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡
all eyes on rafah <3

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon May 07, 2018 2:13 am

Finished my prep on page 7, now working on replies!
"I hope that I'm the reason that you can't sleep
I hope that your whole life sucks without me"

Working 2-10:30pm EST M-F, please bare with me!
CaCPokéFarmWarriors RpDog pack rp
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Tue May 08, 2018 11:20 am

hmm anyone want to make baseball practice more interesting somehow? spice things up a bit? I have no idea how but I want something major to happen that would include more people so they don't just sit at home <:
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue May 08, 2018 11:36 am

fra fee wrote:hmm anyone want to make baseball practice more interesting somehow? spice things up a bit? I have no idea how but I want something major to happen that would include more people so they don't just sit at home <:

Perhaps there's conflict between the Silvercrest and Palgrave players? Since they're not used to each other's playing styles and tactics? Which ends up drawing in an audience?

I'm waiting on some other people to post, and for the Cheerleaders to arrive at Cheerleading practice, before posting.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Tue May 08, 2018 11:44 am

@consulting_angel that's what I was thinking, it'd be the most logical at least. and no worries, I've been swamped with schoolwork lately so it's hard to get a good sit down and crank out a few replies a day. It should get better since finals are coming up and afterward it's summer so.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Wed May 09, 2018 4:52 am

The conflict could lead the whole team to get detention, for later drama c:

Also, was Kai accepted?
"I hope that I'm the reason that you can't sleep
I hope that your whole life sucks without me"

Working 2-10:30pm EST M-F, please bare with me!
CaCPokéFarmWarriors RpDog pack rp
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Wed May 09, 2018 5:53 am

I may wait for the next day to begin just because I'd more or less just make my characters get there and then go straight home seeing as neither of them are that sport engaged and the school days finished haha
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡
all eyes on rafah <3

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Wed May 09, 2018 6:15 am

Would the Prom Committee stay after school or something to plan out prom?
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 09, 2018 6:34 am

lame loser lexi. wrote:Would the Prom Committee stay after school or something to plan out prom?

Since some members of it are also Cheerleaders and Baseball players, I'd say no, not yet - it would be scheduled for a day when it wouldn't clash with practice, but we can have a meeting for the next day in the roleplay.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me