πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Postby eat kids » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:52 am

@Moonlighttabby
Souunds fab! So, right now the maybes are:
Ivyflight
Snowpaw
Brownspring
Flamingpaw
Sootnose
Sandbreeze
Ones who are part of the group:
Kestrelthorn
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:56 am

Riverkit, Riverpaw, Riverbriar
She-cat of 30 Moons, Warrior

Mostly dark tortoiseshell with one
pale blue eye and one pale yellow eye

Crush: Open
Assigned Mate: TBA
Kits: None
Kin: Darksong-Mother, Goldenstrike-Father,
Willowsong - Sister, Paleflame - Brother

Personality: Outspoken, Loud, Strong-willed,
Sly, Nosy, Caring

Theme Song: Bright Lights - Matchbox 20

Fears: Losing her clan, being a loner,
being alone

Dreams: Of rising to the top of the clan,
being well respected and admired

Anything Else? N/A

Riverbriar is an outspoken no nonsense cat whose not afraid to speak her mind on any matter. That being said, she doesn't do this to cause a disturbance or be rude. She believes in being very straightforward about her thoughts and opinions and doesn't like to beat around the bush. She believes in fairness and everyone taking responsibility so no one is left behind or harmed. She is very concerned with how her clan mates feel and can come off as very nosy when trying to help someone she thinks might be upset. She doesn't like to take no for an answer when this happens as she doesn't want to walk away from someone knowing their in pain and she did nothing to help them. She didn't have any litter mates so she is very attached to the clan as a whole, feeling as if they are all her family and she does not want to lose them. Though she eventually did have younger siblings, her parents died not long before their apprentice ceremonies so she feels a more maternal than sisterly love for them. She hopes to be thought of as a great warrior one day and remembered for always being there for others. She has a small fear of never having true love, but it's not something she likes to talk about to others. As she feels like it makes her appear weak minded and she doesn't want to give others that impression of her.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:24 am

Accepted.
I'll update the front in a couple hours once im home.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:38 am

I'm sick right now and I might not roleplay until tomorrow. Sorry!
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:38 pm

I just got home.
I don't think riverbriar will have a mate yet.

I injured my ankle really bad tonight. May wait until morning to update the front and get my post in.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire // Rabbitleap //

Postby Luscinia » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:41 pm

β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

Name: Rabbitleap
Former Names: Rabbitkit, Rabbitpaw

Fur Length: Shorthaired
Fur Color: Light brown tabby with a tiny bit of white on his muzzle
Eye Color: Dull yellow
Build: Slightly smaller-than-average, athletically-built

Strengths: Agility, stamina, hunting, strategizing
Weaknesses: Fighting, climbing, swimming, fishing

Personality Traits: Confident, dishonest, energetic, flirtatious, friendly, humorous, lazy, relaxed

Mother: Ivyear [deceased]
    Father: Goldenfeather [status unknown]
    Siblings: Sparrowkit [brother | deceased], Smallkit [brother | deceased]

Assigned Mate: Riverbriar
    Forbidden Mate: None currently
    Kits: None currently

Background: Rabbitleap was born to a pair named Ivyear and Goldenfeather, but as Ivyear had grown weak due to illness during her pregnancy, she, and two of her three kits, passed away not long after birth. The one surviving kit, Rabbitkit, was very small for a newborn and weak; nobody expected him to survive. Quickly giving up hope on his surviving son, Goldenfeather suddenly decided to leave the clan, too burdened by grief to carry on with clan-life. However, Rabbitkit grew stronger with time, and though he never quite grew to the size that most toms should be at his age, he's tough and energetic.
Last edited by Luscinia on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire // Greypaw //

Postby Luscinia » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:41 pm

Name: Greypaw
Former Names: Greykit
Future Names: Greyflame

Fur Length: Shorthaired
Fur Color: Dark grey tabby with white on face, muzzle, chest, and all four paws
Eye Color: Light amber
Build: Average-sized, lean-built

Strengths: Ambushing, fighting, agility, stamina
Weaknesses: Strategizing, swimming, fishing, climbing

Personality Traits: Aloof, ambitious, courageous, cynical, hardworking, honest, irritable, stubborn

Mother: Open
    Father: Open
    Siblings: Open

Assigned Mate: None currently

Background: There's not much to be told about Greypaw's history- he was born and raised here within Emberclan, but he was never the most playful of kits. He never was one to play around in the nursery, instead, he'd mainly listen to the elders tell stories of their past battles. He was incredibly eager to become an apprentice, and from day one, worked hard to impress. Of course, he made many mistakes along the way. Now that he's older, he's eagerly awaiting the day he's made an official warrior. He desires to some day become deputy, then leader.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire // Shellsong //

Postby Luscinia » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:42 pm

Name: Shellsong
Former Names: Shelly

Fur Length: Longhaired
Fur Color: Ginger, black, and white calico
Eye Color: Pale greenish-yellow
Build: Average-sized, slightly on the plump side

Strengths: Ambushing, strategizing, swimming, fishing
Weaknesses: Fighting, climbing, agility, tracking

Personality Traits: Alert, gentle, nervous, observant, patient, quiet, shy, untrusting

Mother: Apple [status unknown]
    Father: Leo [status unknown]
    Siblings: Sunny [sister | status unknown]

Assigned Mate: Sunfeather
    Former Mate: Badger [deceased]
    Kits: Pansy [daughter | alive], currently expecting her second litter (will be having them soon)
    - Foxkit | Tom | Open for writer
    - Berrykit | She-cat | Open for a writer
    - Crowkit | Tom | Open for a writer

Background: Shellsong, formerly Shelly, was originally born to a loner named Apple, her father a kittypet named Leo. Her mother was rather cold, embittered by the fact that her former mate, Leo, refused to leave his twoleg home, even after she announced to him that she was expecting his kits. Shelly and her sister, Sunny, had a kithood that lacked much affection, and once Shelly was twelve moons, she left her mother and sister behind to live on her own. She was by herself for a long, long time, only occasionally visited by cats who were lost and needed assistance. Other than that, she was totally alone until she was forty moons. She got her leg trapped in a twoleg trap, and though she managed to pull it out, it was severely injured. She limped all over the place, searching for help. That's when she came across a small band of loners who lived in a long-abandoned, rundown twoleg den. There were two toms (Badger and Garlic,) and three she-cats (Olive, Pepper, and Ivory.) Olive, who knew how to heal injuries, tended to Shelly's wounds.

When she recovered, she found that she was enjoying these cats' companies. Garlic was light-hearted, Olive was kind-hearted, Pepper was sassy, Ivory was amusingly dramatic, but Badger in particular caught her attention. His presence was soothing, and he made her feel safe. These two became closer, and to no surprise of the small band of cats, they eventually became mates. They lived peacefully, and had a litter of a single kit, whom they named Pansy. In more recent history, an illness settled in the group of cats- Olive, Garlic, and Ivory were all killed by it. The survivors, Badger, Shelly, Pansy, and Pepper relocated their camp, finding a large, hollowed-out log in the forest (not the forest Emberclan resides in) to make into their new camp. Just their luck, however, the forest caught on fire during a lightning storm. Pepper was killed, Pansy had gone missing, and Badger was injured from pushing Shelly out of the way of a falling, flaming tree branch.

Badger and Shelly roamed for a little while, but Badger eventually succumbed to infection in the wound he received and died. All by herself, and quickly realizing that she was pregnant again, she travelled far to reach where she got now. She stumbled across a clan of cats, Emberclan, and begged them to allow her to stay, explaining her past and her situation. She was accepted into their ranks, and she's made an oath to prove to them that she was worth accepting. She's only been in this clan for around a moon now, and her kits will be coming soon.
Last edited by Luscinia on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire // Pansy //

Postby Luscinia » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:42 pm

Name: Pansy
Future Names [maybe]: Pansyfrost

Fur Length: Longhaired
Fur Color: Primarily black with white on face, muzzle, chest, belly, and all four legs
Eye Color: Right eye is pale green, left eye is dull yellow (note: is blind in left eye)
Build: Slightly-larger-than-average, well-muscled

Strengths: Fighting, swimming, fishing, stamina
Weaknesses: Hunting, climbing, agility, tracking

Personality Traits: Argumentative, blunt, determined, impatient, observant, optimistic, stoic, witty

Mother: Shellsong [alive]
    Father: Badger [deceased]
    Siblings: Three unborn kits [Foxkit, Berrykit, Crowkit]

Mate: None currently

Background: Pansy was the only kit in her litter, born to a pair named Shelly and Badger. She lived happily with a small band of loners alongside her parents, the others named Olive, Garlic, Pepper, and Ivory. When she was fourteen moons of age, some of the cats in the group began falling ill (Garlic, Ivory, and Olive), and eventually passed away. The survivors quickly moved away from the abandoned twoleg den they called home and spent a moon traveling to a forest. They lived in this forest peacefully for some two moons, but during a storm, it caught on fire, and she was separated from her parents and Pepper. She has no idea if they're dead or alive. Yet, she's been traveling around, and has currently settled near Emberclan for the time being.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:55 am

arctic.sprite wrote:I just got home.
I don't think riverbriar will have a mate yet.

I injured my ankle really bad tonight. May wait until morning to update the front and get my post in.

I hope you're alright arctic! Get plenty of rest ):
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me