ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ's ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ ♔ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ♔ ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ's ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ ♔ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ♔ ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby parker; » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:36 pm

hello humans. I have survived a big bad storm and will
post tomorrow. I lost power and the internet, forcing me to
die a little on the inside but everything is fine now.
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Deku. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:11 pm

Ugh, I swear I'm going to finish Cupid's form soon. I ended up going to see the remake of Stephen King's IT today. We got there at 7 and it was totally sold out, so we had to wait until 9pm just to see it. We like just got home. xD That being said, I thought it was really good to be honest. Very scary, and a lot more brutal this time around.

It personally didn't scare me, but this is coming from someone who's basically numb when it comes to horror and violence for that matter, so that's not saying much. I loved it just as much as the original
(Which terrified me as a small child. Like seriously, I remember me and my friend going around and covering all the sewer grates in our neighborhood after watching it together. LOL) The actors did an amazing job of portraying the cast. Definitely recommend to any horror fans. x3
.Deku.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostarriver » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:30 am

saaaaaaaaaaaaame

great job Evanna she'll never be satisfied
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather_light_flight » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:42 am

we're doing poetry writing and workshopping. and most of the class has zero experience writing so they think that any poem has to be in pentameter or has to rhyme or something. so me being me, and having fun with the assignment, makes a poem about mac and cheese, and they spent the entire class pounding my writing into the ground, without a single nice thing said. like one girl actually went 'it's not even a real poem cuz it reads like a prose' and i just...urgh im aggravated because they're all super close minded and unwilling to try new things or even venture outside of their safe zones, but when someone like me does try something new, they spend the whole class period telling me how it wasn't 'risky' or 'vunerable' enough.

so basically i need to immerse myself in the world of CS, where people are actually decent human beings. ;-;
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostarriver » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:06 am

Aww man that sucks, some people just don't appreciate craftmanship. A poem about mac and cheese is pretty dang creative XD
I some how always get my poems to rhyme because I really can't do it any other way, so kudos to you
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Deku. » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:21 pm

Wow Feather, sorry to hear that. What a bunch of close-minded jerks, that poem sounds like it was probably really fun. xD Hope you feel better, and try not to let it get to you too much. : )

Edit: Guess who didn't sleep all night because she's got a sinus infectiooooon *wave arms around satirically*
.Deku.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me