lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Postby rainbowwrowell » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:28 am

Like explain to her that he cant control his powers and tell her he didnt mean to scare her and explain to her why he left so soon and he was sorry. Ill have Maves forgive him
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:32 am

@doc . / @Webmonkey / @Chaotic_Affection
    Leelah and Mishka's interaction can have mavis? they could head back to the house or mavis finds them in the forest?

ATTENTION

since the poll is practically unanimous, there will be an attack on the lost kids by peacekeepers. during the attack, your character may have interactions with "fake" peacekeepers (ones made up on the spot that aren't actually characters, just NPCs in the situation). the cellar in the backyard is the emergency shelter*.

the attack will take place in the middle of the night rp time, but actual day/time will be decided through poll. I will make the first post talking about the attack, and then you guys can go from there. remember the government safehouse is off limits, so you may have your character captured by peacekeepers, but not brought to the safehouse unless you plan on removing that character from the rp.

* the rules have been updated to include this, but I will quote it here as well.
    in case of attack, seek shelter in the cellar in the backyard. do not let the peacekeepers find it. caretakers and children should be first inside, then everyone else. if necessary, scouts may hide in the woods. if the cellar is located by any peacekeepers, it must be bolted shut from the inside. scavengers and hunters must make the building appear abandoned by any means necessary. defenders help the children and others.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:50 am

@Amethyst: I can see if I can get Cinder to interact with Malour? Maybe she’s on a patrol and bumps into her. After the interaction she’s currently a part of haha
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rosaline Darling || civilian

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:49 pm

name Rosaline Claire Darling
    nicknames Rose, Rosie
    gender cisfemale
    age eighteen
    sexuality bisexual
    rank civilian
    abilities can communicate with the dead
    ability explanation although it is very weak right now (she only hears whispers of the dead and sees them in her dreams) but once she gains full control and they manifest more and more she'll be able to freely communicate with them and see certain ones when she wants.
    appearance standing at around five feet and eight inches, the teen is of above average height. She has long brown hair that she keeps straight most of the time, although she will wear it in it's natural form when she's feeling comfortable with it. Her typical style is jeans and fitted shirts, although she rarely wears dresses, she is often considered a mix of being a "tomboy and a girly girl" in her mothers words. The teen also has a short scar on her temple from a fight with a peacekeeper.
    personality Rosaline is a bit of a soft spoken kind of person, not much to go out and be social. Often she's outside into the forest exploring as it's easily accessible due to her living in the subdivisions. She is not one for violence and often will hide away when presented with conflicts, although if push comes to shove she'll defend herself. She suffers from anxiety and has a deep fear of the peacekeepers and when she sees them, the girl can't help but tense up, which often comes across off as suspicious. Overall the teen is a very caring and loving person who will try and help anyone she can.
    history she was the second child to Summer and Patrick Darling. Her older sister was three years older than him and was considered her best friend as they were very close and would tell each other everything. Her sister was very outgoing and often voiced her opinions, even if it was unwise for her to do so. When she was seventeen, her sister was taken by the peacekeepers after they spotted her using her powers, which was the ability to grow things around her. They had stormed her house and had forcefully taken Lillian, although not without a fight as Rosie had pulled a peacekeeper away from her sister's hiding spot, which caused the peacekeeper to knock her out with the butt of his gun. She woke up by the voice of her sister, although she was nowhere to be found. She hasn't realized it yet, it was because her sister was killed on accident due to her trying to use her powers against the peacekeepers. The teen has no idea that her dreams of her sister and the strange people and the whispers she faintly hears are the voices and spirits of the dead and that the hit by the peacekeeper and the stress of her sister being taken had activated her abilities.
    family Summer Darling - mother // Patrick Darling - father // Lillian Darling - sister
    crush open
    significant other none
    exes n/a
    enemy open
    face claim ashley moore
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:15 pm

@connerfromcyberlife; I love Alyssa and I hope you know that when Lukas actually realizes he hurt a child he's gonna be so destroyed
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:27 pm

@Ghost

Aw bless his sweet heart I feel bad for him now :')
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:30 pm

@echosong316; haha he's a bad guy, but not really a bad guy. He's just been trained and almost programmed to think that they were bad, evil things that will hurt everyone. If he were to actually meet some and get to know them, he'd probably understand that they are like them but just with special abilities.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:33 pm

*Recruits Kita to convert him*

Let us kill him with kindness the sweet innocent baby
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:40 pm

@echosong316; good luck with that, he will certainly not go down without a fight
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:47 pm

ghost : lol, would it help if kris popped out of nowhere (lIkE a GeNiE) and used her powers on him??? cx
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me