🔥 Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: 🔥 Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Postby SCP-049 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:23 am

Hi there! I'm interested in joining the roleplay. If anyone is in need of a kit or a sibling, please let me know so I can fill out a form for the cat in question. I plan on making at least one other character anyway, but I figured this would be an interesting way to get myself involved in the roleplay if anyone is interested.
Item #: SCP-049
Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-049 is contained within a Standard Secure Humanoid Containment Cell in Research Sector-02 at Site-19. SCP-049 must be sedated before any attempts to transport it. During transport, SCP-049 must be secured within a Class III Humanoid Restriction Harness (including a locking collar and extension restraints) and monitored by no fewer than two armed guards.
SCP-049

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:33 am

Okay so my mom texted me saying that our internet and cable is out until tomorrow. So I won't be able to answer back

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SCP-049 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:09 am

January. wrote:
roseprints wrote:Hi there! I'm interested in joining the roleplay. If anyone is in need of a kit or a sibling, please let me know so I can fill out a form for the cat in question. I plan on making at least one other character anyway, but I figured this would be an interesting way to get myself involved in the roleplay if anyone is interested.

All my children are open for family if you want!

Sure thing! Let me just make a character real quick.

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-049 is contained within a Standard Secure Humanoid Containment Cell in Research Sector-02 at Site-19. SCP-049 must be sedated before any attempts to transport it. During transport, SCP-049 must be secured within a Class III Humanoid Restriction Harness (including a locking collar and extension restraints) and monitored by no fewer than two armed guards.
SCP-049

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SCP-049 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:27 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Name: Unnamed | Rosekit| Rosepaw | Rosetail
Sexuality: Homosexual
Clan: Abandoned at a young age. She is unlikely to survive for much longer alone.

Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Kits: Too young.

Apprentice: Too young.

Her personality will be described here as it is developed throughout the roleplay.
Last edited by SCP-049 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:43 am, edited 11 times in total.

SCP-049

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SCP-049 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:28 am

Name: Dustkit | Dustpaw | Dustthroat
Sexuality: Bisexual
Clan: Emberclan

Mother: Lilacsky
Father: Brokentail
Siblings: N/A
Kits: N/A

Apprentice: Open

Although Dustthroat's personality can prove to be a bit unnerving to those who aren't yet familiar with him, this warrior possessess many skills that lead him to be a mature and responsible member of his clan. He is not one for fooling around, though he could honestly care less what others do so long as they are not endangering themselves or others. This tom is strict when need be, but for the most part can be described to have a nonchalant or dismissive personality. Many of his clanmates view him as cold, which Dustthroat will by no means deny, but he cares for his clan just as much as anyone else. He is not heartless, despite what some others may think, he simply just doesn't always display much affection.
Last edited by SCP-049 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:31 am, edited 4 times in total.

SCP-049

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:55 am

@Roseprints
      I am sorry, but, Cinderheart can not have another kit. Litters can only be up to three kits, and the only reason she has four kits is because one of them is going to die in the future. No more queens are open for kits at this time, I think. She could be a lost kit, and found or something?
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SCP-049 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:58 am

MatttheTechnician wrote:
      @Roseprints
      I am sorry, but, Cinderheart can not have another kit. Litters can only be up to three kits, and the only reason she has four kits is because one of them is going to die in the future. No more queens are open for kits at this time, I think. She could be a lost kit, and found or something?

Sure, that sounds good to me. I'll just have her parents be unknown, then.

SCP-049

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SCP-049 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:45 am

Alright, I've finished updating if you'd like to look over her character sheet and tell me if that seems okay.^^

SCP-049

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:52 am

Okay... looks good, if you want, Cinderheart could take her in. It wouldn't be necessarily "her kit." Instead, Cinderheart would be her adoptive mother, if that's good with you. Just wanted to make sure you got accepted by arctic.sprite.
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SCP-049 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:57 am

MatttheTechnician wrote:
      Okay... looks good, if you want, Cinderheart could take her in. It wouldn't be necessarily "her kit." Instead, Cinderheart would be her adoptive mother, if that's good with you. Just wanted to make sure you got accepted by arctic.sprite.

That works for me. I'll start roleplaying as soon as I get accepted.

SCP-049

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me