Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:04 pm

Hello! My name is Aubrey and I am looking for a roleplay partner. Please read ALL of this post, you might want to roleplay with me!

About Me:

I am a VERY experienced roleplayer and have been roleplaying for 8+ years, both online and offline.
I do answer my PMs very quickly when I am online and check/answer my PMs multiple times a day while out and about. (On mobile.)
I am an award winning writer and only do literate or semi-literate roleplay, usually in third person.
I am on central time, so please do keep this in mind.

If you are interested in a fandom roleplay please click here to see what fandoms I am in/interested in roleplaying in/as!

About YOU:

LGBTQ+ friendly, even if you won't roleplay an LGBTQ+ character.
Semi-lit to literate roleplayer, writes at least a small paragraph each time.
Responds at least a few times a week.

WANT TO DO:
- Warriors (OCs only)
- Avatar (OCs), maybe Na'vi x Avatar?
- Tron Legacy (OCs only) REALLY CRAVING THIS!
- Supernatural/Paranormal/Cryptids (I want to play a demon)
- Soulmate AU
- Ready Player One (OCs only) in the oasis
- Kpop RP with OC idols. REALLY CRAVING THIS!
- Harry Potter (OCs only) everyday life at Hogwarts

WILL DO:
- Fandom roleplays
- Straight or LGBT romance
- OCs x Canon, OC x OC, Canon x Canon (rarely do anything outside of oc x oc)
- Furries
- Almost any AU
- Musicians (Kpop, emo, EDM, really anything!)
- Feral animals
- Multiple characters
- Dungeons & Dragons style roleplay
- I can play a male, female, or nonbinary character.

WILL NOT DO:
- Abuse in romantic relationships (I am an abuse survivor and I just don't want to try it.)
Image Image
𝑰𝑭 𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑹𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭
hi! i'm aubrey. i love trades and
pms. i have bpd so i'm sorry if
if i'm moody! i'm an infj/4w5/cn

█████████████
─────────────
█████
█████

abt spty
trd mcr
█████
───𝑴𝒀𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭?
LIGHTS OFF
♏︎☀ - ♏︎ - ♒︎
( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:06 pm

Kite's 1 x 1 Wolf RP Search

Hey there, thanks for taking a look at my post. You can call me Kite or BEK.

A little about me:

I've been role playing for 10+ years.
I post detail-heavy so expect posts 300 words or more.
I love role playing with a set plot to start us off.
I am online daily as I get a lot of free time in the summer.
I only role play mxf. They say write what you know, well that's all I know!

What I'm looking for in a partner:

Comfortable controlling multiple OCs and both genders.
Write at least 80 words per post.
Feel free to add your own twist and turns to the plot. We can discuss changes in OOC.
Post at least every few days. Daily would be fantastic, but not expected.
Someone friendly who is passionate in growing in their writing like I am.

What I want to role play:

Currently I'm craving realistic wolf role plays. Here are a few plots I have in my back pocket.

Wolves taken from the wild and relocated to a wolf sanctuary. Biologists live on site to study how the wolves form their packs and if they can gain their trust.
A pack on the brink of starvation recruits herding dogs to bulk up their numbers for the spring elk hunt. Explore what it truly means to be apart of a pack.
A valley has been left unclaimed by surrounding packs because of rumors that the land is cursed. A rag-tag group of loners stake their claim to the territory only to discover unexplainable events are unfolding. Could the rumors be true? Is the land haunted?

If you have plots of your own you're more than welcome to share them! If you're intrigued shoot me a pm. Thanks for reading!
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:44 pm

Boomer wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm Boomer, an asexual female that really likes roleplaying. I am not master coder like some of you guys, but I'll try my best to tell you what exactly I'm looking for!

*Requirements*
~ Good grammar/spelling; I understand a typo here and there, I make them sometimes too!
~ Posts with at least three (3) sentences. I often fall victim to the "1 sentence replies" myself and I'd like to stop doing that. If you have bad WB, I can give you suggestions on what to write so we can advance the plot if needed.
~ Posting every day! I dislike waiting for replies. Even just a few posts a day is okay, although I'm online a lot. If you know you're going to be gone/won't have access to the internet, please just tell me! I'd rather know you can't post for a while than to sit there and wonder if you lost interest in the roleplay.
~ Accepting of LGBT+ characters! I don't typically use gay/bisexual characters, but asexuals are a part of the LGBT community. My characters are either straight or asexual, but I'm okay with any sexuality!
~ Uh, I guess just be a friendly person overall.
~ Contribute to the plot! I'd love to hear your ideas.

*Types of roleplays I'm interested in; 1-5, 1 is eh and 5 is craving*
~ (5) Pokemon (Trainer and Pokemon, or just wild Pokemon. I am a fan of Aether-based plots and would like to play Lusamine)
~ (5) Anthros; slice of life with possible romance; new runaway plot with possible "puppy love"
~ (1) Feral dogs/wolves (more so dogs on my end, but I'm open to an array of plot ideas)
~ You can PM for plot ideas, as I have at least one in mind for each category.

*Relationships*
~ I typically stick to M x F couples, although I'm not opposed to you having gay/bisexual characters. I don't have much experience with gay/bisexual relationships, however.
~ I'm a bit more diverse with Pokemon, as I play male and female Pokemon. I typically only have a female trainer (based on myself and is asexual too).

Hopefully I don't sound like a total bore and you'll want to try out a roleplay with me!
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpearB » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:01 pm

x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sxxxxpxxxxexxxxaxxxxrxxxxb
-
hi!! it's been a hot minute since i've been
on CS, but i'm looking for a 1x1 rp!!
i'll try to get on as much as i can,
but since i haven't been on in
a while, i may forget to check
^^'
i also haven't actually rped in a while
either, so sorry if i'm a little
rusty...

-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wxhxaxtxxxtxoxxxexxxpxexcxt

- cst timezone
- decent grammar
- replies will be from my phone
- i will try to reply as quickly as possible
- 50-100+ words each reply (minimum)
- i'm open to rping on other platforms
if needed (i'd prefer to stay
on CS, though)

rxoxlxexpxlxaxyxxxixdxexaxs

who i want to be | ★ how much i want it

stray kids - ★★★★★
felix/changbin | hyunjin/changbin
minho/jisung | minho/chan
i'd like to do highschool aus for any of these!
maybe a bad boy x honors student?

nct - ★★★
mark/donghyuck
i'd like to do an athlete x shy kid highschool au for this
(roles could go either way!)

i'm open to other ships/groups/aus as well!
these are just the main ones i'd like to rp ^^

x
Last edited by SpearB on Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════════════════════════╗

they/them
recently came back from
a few years of inactivity

LF any warrior cat
will trade almost anything <3

╚═════════════════════════╝
SpearB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

doki doki's 1x1 search

Postby dvnc » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:15 pm

good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and of course all other configurations of being!
my name is doki doki, but feel free to call me nicole.
i'm basically a beginner and would like to (try) to roleplay with some people <: //
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥ [about me] ♥
- i'm in pacific time.
- i'm more active on the weekends.
- however, i am on during weekdays.
- i'm on from 3:00 - 10:30- [throughout the week]
- on weekends, i'm on 24/7.
- i'll tell if i'm going to be gone for some time/busy.
- i'm able to do some coding, but minor.
------------------------------------------------------------------
- i can usually mirror posts.
- if you write a paragraph, i'll attempt to do the same.
- i sometimes edit my post, but rarely.
- i'm willing to play both genders.
- i'm willing to roleplay lgbtq+ characters/relationships.
- i'm open to roleplaying on discord at the moment, but i don't mind doing it on cs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥ [what i expect] ♥
- you can at least write 2+ sentences.
- you're comfortable with the things i mentioned.
- you can reply more than once a day.
- you can tell me when you're going to be gone.
- (willing to understand if you are unable to.)
- able to help with a plot[?]
--------------------------------------------
♥ [ideas that i want to do] ♥
- events before/after 'who killed markiplier'
- using markiplier/jacksepticeye egos
- tumblr rp starters/prompts
- [anything involving] detroit:become human
- i'm open to anything, so, don't be afraid to suggest something!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
go ahead and PM me if you're interested;
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i breathe love & see him everyday,
even though my love's a world away.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
» ♥ [bi] - [she/her] » ♥ [pun lover] » ♥ - [mel ♥] »
dvnc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:42 pm

CHASING'S ' ONE X ONE ' SEARCH !!

what to expect from me !!
        hello! i'm chasing_stars, but feel free to call me chasing or stars. i am a semi-lit to literate roleplayer and my average post is probably 600-800 words. i can write 1000+ if my muse is high. i check in everyday, but with other responsibilities, i can reply every couple of days. i love discussing plots with my partners and expanding on ideas as well as talking in ooc. when creating characters i like for them to be unique and i also only use realistic faceclaims. i have a very strong preference for playing female characters as i am best and most comfortable with that, though I will play a male in animal roleplays when doubling up. also, while i 100% support lgbt+ i only do mxf romance as that is what I'm experienced with. speaking of romance, i love for a 1x1 to have romance, but it must be developed realistically, no love at first sight or dating after two days of talking etc. i also love to include adventure as well as other genres into a 1x1. so, that's about it for me!

what i expect from you !!
        i do not expect my partner to write 1000 words for each post, but being semi-lit is a must. i need something to work off of, so at least a paragraph (6+ sentences) unless, of course, you have writer's block. more is always welcomed! having a developed/creative character is also important as well as using realistic faceclaims (no anime etc. please). please be open to discuss the plot with me. i understand being shy, as i'm shy too, but put forth your ideas, i love to hear them and i don't bite! being able to play males is the biggest thing as I rarely play males. lastly, try to post at least every week, thank you! that's about it!

plots that interest me !!
      underlined = my preferred role • ♦ = i have a plot/idea for this • ♥ = craving • strike = already doing

dystopian survival (of some kind) ♥
        i don’t have many ideas, just a character that i want to use. perhaps zombies or after some natural diasaster/war. we can brainstorm ideas.
        also looking for something based on either the 100 and/or 3%.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ``is the desire to be free a contagious disease?``

Postby mellovesyou420 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:07 pm

nearly.witches wrote:

about me
    uhm, hi there! im nearly.witches but you can call me melanie/mel. this is my second 1x1 search post
    and i apologize to those who sent pms and i never responded wHoopS i swear im fr this time ahaaaha
    anywho, im just gonna tell you a bit about me. i have a job, since its summer i work full time which
    means ill only be able to respond like once or twice a day. i tend to mirror posts but i can do about f
    our to five hundred words, but can do up to 700 if need be. im okay at coding?? i tend to just do simp
    ler things like this. anywho, i can play both male and female chars, and a bit of canon chars. i do all
    types of pairings but i like mxm above anything, i v rarely do fxf, it depends on plot. as i said earlier i
    can do canon chars but idk if ill be good at it lmao. also, im very very talkative and social. enfp here.
    youre gonna notice a pattern of me liking romance/slice of life/fluff stuff i apologize in advance

what im looking for in a partner
    -semi-lit/lit. can do at least 100 min words
    -"active" big quotations, just someone who can post once a day.
    -idk about coding tbh
    -friendly as i am ;^;
    -cool with lgbtqa+
    -help me brainstorm
    -is cool

what im looking for

-anything to do with youtubers really. pewdiepie (rebranded 2016-18), shane dawson, jacksepticeye, markiplier, garrett watts, james charles, jeffree star, cr1tikal/penguinz0, and a whole lot more just pm me. i don't really have a plot, just fluff mostly. i can do youtuber x youtuber or youtuber x oc

-spy/assassin x oblivious best friend. this is mxm. i kind of have an outline for this but it's mostly just them on the run and fluff. i would play oblivious.

-ok have this really cute idea for like a twist on fairy tales, like the dragon who kidnapped a princess falls in love with the prince who comes to save her.

-saw this prompt on tumblr. what were to happen if satan took on a human form and had to roomate with someone and had to pay bills n stuff in los angeles

-detroit: become human. i have a lot of weird ships im sorry. kamski x connor; kamski x oc; marcus x connor; marcus x simon; marcus x oc; oc x oc. help me create a plot!

-im into a lot of fandoms, ask me about them. LOST, gravity falls, riverdale, jane the virgin, star trek, marvel, detroit: become human, scrubs, 30 rock, lots of musicals, doki doki literature club, ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT OML, many more, just ask.
Last edited by mellovesyou420 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
mellovesyou420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kotalicious » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:38 pm

Hello everyone. I'm kotalicious, but feel free to call me Kota. I'm finally back after a long and stressful break and would love some one on one roleplays to help me relax.

I usually write 1+ paragraphs, but I would prefer to keep the first few roleplays I start at just 2 paragraphs max.
I can play both genders, but right now I would rather play only female characters.
I can play mxm if I have a male character, but I am uncomfortable playing fxf. Nothing against it, just uncomfortable to me. I prefer mxf.
I can be on every day.
I live in est and am on usually in the afternoons.
I can code a little bit, i'm just on mobile now.
If you need to know anything else just ask.

I dont have many ideas right now, but I'm open to almost anything so feel free to ask.
I am really craving a mermaid x sailor where I play the mermaid.
I love Harry Potter roleplays. I will always play an oc, but would love it if someone could play Draco or George.
I can do equestrian roleplays, but prefer not to play as the horse just riders.
I am really craving a babysitter x single dad love roleplay where I play the babysitter.
That's all I can think of for now. I may come up with more later. I would love to hear back from a few people.
kotalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Craboom's Search

Postby Craboom-047 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:47 pm

Hello Everyone the Name's Craboom

I'm just here looking for a 1x1 just for fun I guess, to anyone who used to know my I used to be Bakabakabaka. I am just a guy who needs something to do when he is bored. Here's a few basic things you should know.
- I live in America, basically mainly in the CST, but sometimes the EST as well, when I am not in school I can generally post
- I consider myself semi lit, I can generally write about a paragraph (4-7 sentences), not sure about a word count, but I will do my best to mirror posts (depending on my muse)
- I am active usually, well I do my best, but I'll try to warn you if for some reason I may not be able to post, if I forget just send me a friendly reminder and I'll get on it as soon as I can
- I do my best with spelling and grammar
- I generally play males, but I love doing both, I can also do most any sexuality
- I'm open to m x f, m x m, f x f, for romance, but let's keep it interesting
- I'm fine with discussing plots if you don't have anything
- I prefer playing multiple characters
- Lastly I am okay with chatting OOC

What I'd Like to See From You

- Write at least 2+ sentences and at least try to have decent spelling and grammar (I will my more forgiving if english isn't your first language)
- Have about my activity level, also warn me if you are busy if you can
- Try to help thinking up plots
- Be willing to communicate
- Be respectful if I am not comfortable with certain things, I can respect that of you as well

Topics I am Interested In

- Romance or platonic, whatever is fine, also forbidden romance, I may have some plots
- Animals (wolves, lions, dogs, anything except horses and rabbits)
- Fantasy animals (dragons, animals with powers, etc)
- Humans
- Humanoids (demons, angels, etc)
- Gods + Goddesses
- Slice of life (oh I love this one)
- Anything long term
- OCs/Original Ideas
- Pokémon (only pokémon or original trainers)
- Warriors (not as interested, but sure)
- Voltron (whatever you want, anything but Klance)
- Avatar the Last Airbender (preferably OCs)
- Steven Universe (OCs only)
- Invader Zim
- Camp Camp
- FNAF
- BATIM
- CupHead
- DDLC
- Some other fandoms (mainly games)
- Your Ideas

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dekü » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:50 pm

a little about me
    → I can write anywhere from 200-2,000+ words depending on muse and would prefer if you were around the same
    → I will try to reply at least every other day
    → I mostly interested in LGBTQ+ role plays (mxm mostly), but I am willing to do anything
    → I love to talk about the plot and come up with new ideas
    → I mostly want to do anime rps (cringe). As long as I've seen it, I'm down to rp it.
    → I would prefer talking ooc on discord!

plots
    My Hero Academia : I don't have any plot in mind for this really. I'm down for either canon or OC's. I'm thinking just doing U.A. students.
    K Project Canon or OC's
    → Magi Canon or OC's
    → Ajin OC's
    → Seven Deadly Sins Canon or OC's
    → Any high school plot
    → Some type of opposites attract plot
    → Anything fantasy related
    → Prince x Commoner type of deal
    → Superheros/superpowers/villians (maybe hero x villian?)
    → Open to just about anything besides marvel, animals, and a few other things.
dekü

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me