Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The Quest Of The Seven

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:03 pm

↭𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗↭

───────────────────────────────────────↭───────────────────────────────────────

indentation Smoke fills your lungs, as the flames and there is no escape in sight. A cough sounds only paces away, as a large grizzly falls to the ground, dead. It had fallen atop a burning log, and the smell of burning hair and flesh makes you sick. That said, if you act quick enough, you can use the new exit from the ring of fire. Free moments later, you run from the fire to safety, and once the fire is nothing but smoldering embers, you start out in search of survivors.
    indentation The Stormy Skies pack has been around for centuries, the strongest pack around feared and respected by all. But a forest fire decimates their numbers. Only Seven remain, all under the age of Four. Can these seven keep their territory, and rebuild their pack? Or will bigger and stronger packs take over the territory and end the Stormy Skies pack for good. And now things are even deadlier, strange things have been happening to the survivors. The Mutant gene inside these seven survivors has activated. Giving some strange powers and some strange new looks.
───────────────────────────────────────↭───────────────────────────────────────

notes;
1. Seven characters at the start, so one character per person.
2. The four "adult" wolves are under 4 but no younger than 2.
3. the three younger wolves are under 2 years but older than 4 months.
4. More characters may be added as the roleplay progresses.
5. Events not already planned will be polled, so we don't get random sickness/attacks
6. Semi-realistic, for obvious reasons. Hello, mutations and powers.
7. Will have a minimum word/character count. probably about 200 Words or
1,000 characters, a chunky paragraph or so. (up for debate)

Let me know if you're interested. Spots will obviously be limited.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby +Spicey+ » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:50 am

+Spicey+ wrote:I have an idea that's based on the book that I am writing. It's and action Romance, fighting, crazy, humor book... If you are interested would you PM me??
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:11 pm

Well I'm thinking of doing a Rp based around a combination of Little Nightmares/Little Nightmares 2,Both canon characters from Little Nightmares/Little Nightmares 2 and oc characters are allowed in this Rp ok.

If anyone is interested in this idea of mine then please Pm me because I honestly could use the help in figuring out how to make this Rp work on here.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:10 pm

Red Sky by Morning

Would anyone be interested in a warrior cats role play taking place in a 1800’s expanding coastal fishing/whaling town?
The clan would be adapted to living on the docks/navigating ships in port to steal fish and hunt mice while trying to preserve the heart of their traditions as a warrior clan.

Tideclan - Tideclan has lived in their territory for generations, long before the arrival of the two legs and their ships. Today, their way of life is very different from that of their ancestors. Their forest hunting grounds are gone, replaced by busy market places and crowded neighborhoods. The cliffs that once were the seasonal home to thousands of birds have long since been over hunted to depletion by two legs and even the streams where they get fresh water smell of the runoff from the livestock. Only the camp remains untouched, situated on a large rocky outcrop covered by coastal scrub and small hardy trees overlooking the beach. Likewise, the nearby caves, though dangerous due to unpredictable flooding, still belong to the clan and are the place where medicine cats and leaders can go to be close to starclan.
The cats are a proud, close knit group, just as stubborn as they are loyal to their clan. But there are countless dangers on the docks and many warriors are stolen by ships or drown in the crowded waterways. Very few cats taken by the ships ever return, though some may find their way back to the clan after many moons away.

I have some more idea but this is what I will say for now, please PM me if interested!
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby » ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ. » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:24 am

Would anyone be interested in a downton abbey roleplay? I’d either put this on fandoms or Semi literate. I’m not sure yet. But I really want to do one.
» ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vulture, » Thu May 05, 2022 8:42 pm

Hey friends! I'm back at it with the wild RP ideas °^°

1. Remake of a roleplay I started right before having a baby~ Massive fantasy world. Very high fantasy/DnD esque. Small group of "chosen ones" (read: swords for hire) set out to combat evil gods that have broken out of their celestial prison beneath the world tree. More characters will be encountered along the way as they pass through various kingdoms with their own cultures, landscapes, and species.

2. Pokemon in a medieval fantasy setting?? •w• Typical medieval setting with royalty, knights, peasants, etc. Hierarchy is determined by battling strength. All Pokemon present. Legendaries are treated like dragons are typically portrayed: Fearsome, terrorizing villages, massive reward if anyone can bring them down.
vulture,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby +Spicey+ » Sun May 08, 2022 9:48 am

What do yall think about a Greek Gods RP? Just looking to see how many people would be interested.
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutFoxed » Mon May 09, 2022 1:22 am

Would anyone be interested in an
    Equestrian style rp?

A competition team or daily life on a horse farm?
    English disciplines - eventing, dressage, jumping
    semi-lit/lit

Please PM if interested!
    or a 1x1
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon May 16, 2022 11:02 am

Would anyone be interested in a Danny Phantom RP that takes place 10 years after the finale episode titled "Phantom Planet?" Some of the characters will have changed designs after a ten-year time gap, and multiverse theory would be involved as well. If you're old enough to remember this TV show, you've got good taste, and the fact that I remember the show just makes me feel old, and I'm not even 30 yet. But either way, Butch Hartman, the creator of Danny Phantom posted a lot of content on YouTube after the finale, part of which is content relating to the life of the characters ten years after the events of the finale. If you're interested in this RP, give me a shout.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:11 am

I've been thinking about starting a semi-lit+ 'twilight' roleplay (a pack, coven, humans, no canon characters from the series, you know the deal), but I'd love to have someone running it with me in the hopes of finally getting something a little more active going.
    Please PM me if you're interested, would love to hear a little about your time zone, writing style etc. if we don't already know each other. :] Also don't mind hearing about potential participants, in case anyone would like to reserve something in advance. If there's enough interest, we might just set it up in the invite only section!
────────────┐┐
a
𝑰❜𝑽𝑬 i𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾𝑵 i𝑩𝑶𝒀𝑺
𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 ───────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxand died because of it.
khyi / འབྲོག་ཁྱི . adult player, they/them x. xJOIN THE CLUB
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes