Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby FerretMonarch » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:29 pm

I'm here to see if anyone would be interested in a zootopia roleplay!

The plot would be centered around someone framing the Chief Bogo and other higherups of the ZPD and you (a fellow ZPD worker) have to help clear their name!

Please pm me if interested
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:41 pm

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a medieval fantasy RP that's similar to games like Rune Factory. I have a few ideas for what would be included in the RP and said ideas will be listed below. If you've never played Rune Factory, one, you're missing out on a good game, but more importantly, it combines the farm simulation of Harvest Moon or Story of Seasons, but there are also monsters, weapons, and similar things to that.

Ideas

Idea 1
My personal favorite

A legend involving dragons and guardians, there would be a Guardian and a Dragon of Fire, Earth, Water, and Wind. However, the Guardians were turned into monsters by the Dragon of Darkness and the Guardian of Darkness. Despite the chaos, the people in the setting of the RP are safe from monster attacks unless they venture out of town. A group of new residents take on the challenge of trying to defeat the Guardians in their monster forms and turn them back to normal, as well as simply helping out their fellow townsfolk. The four new villagers are known as the New Guardians, but this is unknown to anyone other than the dragon that the people of the town worship and seek advice from. The dragon knows they are the New Guardians, because they chose one of them as their guardian, and they are aware of the choices of the other three elemental dragons' New Guardians.

Idea 2

A curse is placed on a village by a witch who was thrown out of town for practicing the illegal arts of Blood Magic. When she was thrown out, she gave them a prophecy as she did, and that prophecy is basically her saying she will have revenge as well as using Blood Magic to curse the village. What the curse does, I haven't figured that part out. But some of the villagers head out to see if they can find the exiled witch and get her to lift the curse on the town, be it by force or negotiation, while others just try to live their lives to the best of their abilities despite the curse

Idea 3

Magic was what kept a town alive for a long time, but after some unknown event, the world became void of magic completely. The people of the village had become bitter towards each other, not talking to each other, being rude, and getting in fights over small incidents. One day, four different travelers arrive, each of them has a different instrument, and when they play their music, it seems to calm the village, and slowly, the town returns to the way it was before magic left the world.

If you're interested in any of these ideas, or have ideas to add, give me a shout via PM
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:13 pm

Well I'm thinking of doing a Rp based around a combination of Little Nightmares/Little Nightmares 2,Both canon characters from Little Nightmares/Little Nightmares 2 and oc characters are allowed in this Rp ok.

If anyone is interested in this idea of mine then please Pm me because I honestly could use the help in figuring out how to make this Rp work on here.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Interest in a Small Town RP?

Postby OutFoxed » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:36 am

ᔕᔓ
ᔓᔕ

Would anyone be interested in a Small Town 'Country-Living'
Slice of Life type roleplay?

A rural tiny town with the main focus on the neighborhood of a dirt lane.

The founding families were pioneers that set off for a better life but ended up broken down in a rich farming valley.

While the village has turned into a small town - not much else has changed. The majority of the founding families still live there and work the family land. But a couple of transplant families have tried their luck at homesteading.

It would be a multi-generational character development rp - with a focus on daily life and character interaction.

PM if interested!
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby » ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ. » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:47 am

x
Last edited by » ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ. on Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
» ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverWoes » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:03 am

hihi, I was thinking of two semi-lit roleplays if there was enough interest in either one..

the first one would either be a heartland-like plot, or something equestrian related, that is plot-driven but a casual rp.

the other would be something warriors related, where a group of cats has to go on a quest to get rid of something that is causing their clan plague, under starclans orders.

each would have 6 or 8 spots, and they'd have basic descriptions based on what their purpose within the plot is.
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:41 am

SilverWoes wrote:hihi, I was thinking of two semi-lit roleplays if there was enough interest in either one..

the first one would either be a heartland-like plot, or something equestrian related, that is plot-driven but a casual rp.

the other would be something warriors related, where a group of cats has to go on a quest to get rid of something that is causing their clan plague, under starclans orders.

each would have 6 or 8 spots, and they'd have basic descriptions based on what their purpose within the plot is.

I would love to be in either an equine based or warrior cat rp
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:46 am

Anyone who would be interested in starting a Fairy Tail roleplay?
I don't have a set idea for plot - yet...so I could use some help there
(I am just really in the mood for a Fairy Tail rp)

I wouldn't mind it being a mix of the "real" characters and oc ones
- but I don't want it to take place where the 100 years quest is
(That could maybe be later)

I was thinking a bit about maybe having there be "another" tournament arc of some sort o:
- But again, it really depends on what people are up for!

I wouldn't mind being the one to make the forum and such, I just need to know who'd be interested c:
So throw me a pm if you are interested and/or have some ideas!
I would love to hear from anyone!

(Note that the rp likely will be semi-lit)
──-────────────────────
Dress-up-aholik - always looking for
wishlist items, so send a trade!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
She/her - adult : Feel free to dm/pm.
Always looking for wl items
My art shop & My Tarot Reading shop

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby +Spicey+ » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:57 am

I have an idea that's based on the book that I am writing. It's and action Romance, fighting, crazy, humor book... If you are interested would you PM me??
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:23 pm

I'm on a superhero-type hyperfixation rn and was wondering if anyone else might be feeling some sort of superhero/villain themed roleplay? I'd love to include some canon characters or connections for marvel and/or DC.

My two main ideas are a classic next-gen type rp where a bunch of fankid ocs are recruited for some special school/initiative; I've done a number of rps like this in the past but it seems like interest for them has died down so that's why I'm asking ofc. I could also do a plot more focused on potential canon characters, likely having to work together to stop some sort of catastrophe, with a little multiverse mayhem in there so there can be characters from different universes/timelines/etc., maybe even including different versions of the same character.

either way hmu if you're into the idea, or even just feeling the vibe of a superhero rp in general ^^
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me