Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Amish of the Most Blameable Variety

Postby BlameableAmish » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:40 am

Ello charming young ladies and gentlemen! BlameableAmish here to advertise my soul to you lucky people this holiday season. First, I am sure there are a few things you would like to know about said soul.

I am an eccentric, passionate writer who has too much time on her hands as of currently. I would like to think of myself as a semi-literate writer leaning more on the completely literate side depending on your post, my muse, and the way the sun hits the moon. I like mundane details and plot twists. I like drama and I crave romance- yep I am one of those. But that is not all! I am also very adventurous with my imagination. Not to mention I love me some action, mystery, and just plain craziness. Lets see... I am very talkative and like to ensure the roleplay is going well for all parties. Alright, alright. Enough about me, as interesting as I may seem (or crazy) lets get into the meat and potatoes of why I am here. BUT FIRST, allow me to ask some things of you- thy humble reader.

I am not someone who judges a person based entirely on their literary skills. We all mess up because English is a ridiculous language full of its own plot twists. (I am looking at you- "'i' before 'e' except when it isn't). Nevertheless, I would prefer you to be able to write a full paragraph at least. Just so I have something to work with. Also, be open to romance, but don't fall too fast. I like a challenge- but not an unwinnable challenge. You activeness doesn't necessarily bother me, but the longer you wait to post, the easier it is for me to lose interest. I know, low blow, but I will not be riding you. A few days of no posting- a-okay. A week? Not so much.

Now. What you all have been waiting for! What I want! I already have a plot that I want to do. It just came to me in a dream and I can't shake it. I am posting it here on the 1x1 but if there is more people interested, I might make it an invite only role play or a 2x1, 3x1. The story:

In the town of Gaia, there are two districts. The Terra district is comprised of the poor, lowly workers whose main contribution to the town is coal mining, farming, and metal factories making parts for weapons. The Nimbus district is for the wealthy. Their main focus is education, medicine, military, and magic. Magic, you say? Why yes, the reason for the split in the two districts was caused several hundred years prior due to some people exhibiting the unique abilities to bend the world around them. There are amazing things like: healing, elemental wielding, levitation, and so much more. The people of Terra are called the mundane and are simply used by the people of Nimbus for hard labor. But mundane don't all believe they have it bad. Most have been living this way their whole lives and are content to stay this way. Others, who have been directly impacted by this tyrannical hierarchy want an out. To keep the Terrans under their thumbs, the leaders of Gaia, all residents of the Nimbus district, kill any Terrans who exhibit any magical abilities. Magical abilities blossom into the early years of adolescent- around 12-13. They claim it is for the protection of everyone, the Terrans would abuse magical power; however some have escaped their grasp. With the rising discontent in Terra, the outlaws who escaped death by hiding in the woods starting riots and fighting, and newly formed policies in Nimbus, what will happen to the town of Gaia?

Okay, long plot description I know. But if you are interested- any of you- please PM me! I will tell you the parts I am looking for and even hear any ideas you would like to add. I enjoy playing male characters, but I can do both. So just tell me your preference. I hope to hear from you soon!

BlameableAmish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby 'pyrrhic » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:08 am

if your going fast through the topic, don't worry about it. Just pay attention to the bolded words.
read further if you have the time! Please note, I am very... eccentric at times. please excuse me.

hi! My name's pyrrhic, please call me pyr. I'm a semi literate writer { with the muse and the time, of course }, and I
love coming up with plots and ideas how to make a roleplay more dramatic. I live in the EST Time-zone { I'm active }

what can you expect of me? ;;
    - plot/drama/romance build up throughout the roleplay
    - VERY active { I'm online everyday, and respond often. }
    - fast replies { depending on how much I'm writing/device
    I'm on }
    - 3 to 10 lines of post, depending on my muse and how
    interested I am. I tend to mirror posts
    - only roleplay on the fourms of Chickensmoothie, wont
    go offsite
    - friendly/polite in PMs and OOC. i'm always open for plot
    ideas and planning
    - I like to use anime art as my landbuild/character references
    - I roleplay in the third person, and enjoy a lot of detail in my
    posts and I love to read { responses or in general }
    - good grammar/spelling { though I cant really control any of
    the autocorrect mistakes }
    - only plays females and only roleplays mxf relationships with
    heterosexual characters
    - can world-build and make the thread without a problem.
note ;; I'm mostly on mobile { my phone } and I can still do long replies, they just wont be as detailed or as long as a
normal reply of mine. I also fall victim to autocorrect, so I try to fix it when I can.

what do I expect from you? ;;
    - friendly in PMs and OOC, and reply to any and all PMs that I
    send.
    - Is active for the most part... Not once a week, but maybe three
    or four times a week
    - won't leave a one x one for dead. tell me when your to be inactive.
    - is comfortable playing males mostly, and will play a mxf relation
    in a roleplay
    - will contribute to the plot with ideas/not afraid to tell me no or to
    edit an idea
    - neat, enough for me to read, doesn't need to be to fancy at all.
    - wont mind my weird/dark/extensive personality
    - okay with romance in the plot, maybe not the main plot, but as some
    of the plot

If your still here, you may want to hear some of my ideas.. What i'm willing to play? Keep in mind, as I said, I will only
play females, and only in a mxf relationship.
Generally, I don't mind what I roleplay, it has to have a nice plot with something to work with, a good plan, and some
good characters. I love supernatural { the show and the subject } roleplays, along with anything fantasy { including The
Lord Of The Rings/The Hobbit }, and some fiction, and of course, Sci - Fi.
Please also keep in mind, these topics can be elaborated on, edited, and altogether fixed to your liking, and we don't
have to stick to it.. I'll do anything, really.

Underlined = Really want to do! { craving them at the moment/idea }
Italicized = the role I'd like to play { or * will be next to it, meaning I don't mind
the role I play }

broad topics:
- fantasy / lord of the rings { adventure type }
- medieval times / renaissance { involving royalty }
- anything steampunk / Victorian era { community }
- realistic { no family RPs }
- warrior cats { only between 2 cats }
- supernatural { the show or subject }
- HARRY POTTER!!!

Gen. Topic Ideas:
--- supernatural ::
- human x Kitsune
- human x vampire { no twilight }
- new ghost x living*
- demon x human
- (made up) god x goddess
- demon hunter x normal person
-supernatural show

---older time periods ::
- arranged marriage; present ormedieval
- traveler x princess { medieval }
- pirate x stowaway
- {medieval} street performer x noble* '
- something with Alice In Wonderland
- gentleman x rich woman { Victorian era }
- steampunk life

---fantasy ::
- anything Lord Of The Rings/The Hobbit related { love elves }

---realistic ::
- nerdy/geeky girl x popular/jock boy
- lead singer { fake band } x unimpressed fan
- new dorm mates
- new assistant x rude/harsh boss
- songwriter x lead singer
'pyrrhic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

howdy

Postby noun » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:48 am

howdy howdy howdy
    i'm just gonna keep this real short'n'sweet
    I have two characters and a plot that i would like to 1x1 with someone, the basic plot is kind-of a
    modern day fairy tale sort of dealio, but it's not the characters from the same fairy tale that are
    involved but characters from different ones. The plot would involve drama and romance, but it
    would not be the main part of the plot, more of a sub plot i suppose? I kind-of would like to figure
    out the details over pm or on a 1x1 thread so we can develop a plot together. A little about me, i
    can write at least one paragraph for each character, and i tend to mirror posts, so the more you give
    me the more i can give you, and vice versa. I'm somewhat active, EST, am a-ok with lgbta+ seeing
    as i am panromantic asexual myself. I'm kinda looking for someone who is like me, but i suppose it's
    not required, it'd be cool if we could chat about the characters and ships and all that, but then
    again,not required. But anyway,to sum this all up, i'm a fabulous person looking for another
    fabulous person to roleplay my fabulous characters with you fabulous characters. ok cool cool bye.
    yes i am fully aware i already have these characters in a group rp but i'm just really craving a
    1x1 with them so don't judge man it's a free world
noun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r a d i a n c e » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:51 am

r a d i a n c e wrote:
Okay,I'm not going to make this a very big post,this is just going to get to the point.
Anyways,with the following idea's/pairings below I am up for any type of genre Rp. The idea's that are highlighted with color below, are the rp's that I'm really craving at the moment.

What you can expect from me,and vice versa:
~ Is able to have proper grammer
~ Is on fairly frequently/replies at least a few times a day
~ Can be semi-literate/high semi-literate
~ Won't just ditch/quit the roleplay(Please inform me if you will be away for a while)
~ Can contribute to the rp/come up with idea's
~ Is mature
~ Will rp through PM
~ Is able to roleplay both genders

What I will do:

Movie's/TV Shows

~ Labyrinth
Pairings:
~ Jareth X Sarah (With me as Sarah)
~ Jareth X OC (With me as OC)

~ Hide and Seek
Pairings:
~ Emily X "Charlie" (Can play either)
~ "Charlie" X OC (With me as the OC)

~ Nightmare on Elm Street
Pairings:
~ Freddy X Nancy (2010-With me as Nancy)
~ Freddy X OC (2010-With me as OC)

~ The Dark Knight
Pairings:
~ Joker X OC (With me as OC)

~ Once Upon A Time
Pairings:
~ Emma X Rumple (Can play either)
~ Rumple X Belle (With me as Belle)
~ Charming X Red (With me as Red)
~ Rumple X OC (With me as the OC)
~ Hook X Aurora (With me as Aurora)
~ Hook X Belle (With me as Belle)
~ Hook X OC (With me as the OC)
~ Jefferson X OC (With me as the OC)
~ Belle X Red (Can play either)
| I AM Strong |

ImageImage
r a d i a n c e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seeker, » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:19 pm

inquisitor. wrote:

Hey guys! I'm inquisitor but you can also call me Quisi if you like. c:
I'm a semi-lit role-player and can often mirror posts. I'm most comfortable playing a girl character but I am capable of playing guys as well. I live in the EST time zone all though I'm online all hours of the night due to sleeping problems. You can expect at least 4 to 5 posts per work week (monday-friday) as I often do not have internet access on weekends. I do support LGBTQ rights but I'm just not comfortable role playing any sort of gay relationship, it just never seems to turn out right when I try.

In case you didn't feel like reading all that, I made a shorter list for you guys. ^^;

about me
☯ frequently online
☯ At least 5 to 6 sentences or up to 3 paragraphs per post depending on the state of my muse
☯ i can easily mirror posts
☯ comfortable playing both male and female parts
☯ at least one response per day

what i'd like from you
☯ at least once every few days response
☯ can mirror my posts
☯ easy to get along with
☯ open to plot ideas
☯ easily play either gender

what i'd like in a role-play;; bolded is what i'm desperate for
☯ elder scrolls;; skyrim (preferably with just human characters but having the same places and all of that. Might have a plot in mind)
☯ dragon riders
Maze Runner oc male x oc female (willing to play several other characters for the sake of keeping the role-play interesting)
Harry Potter oc male x oc female (same as above)
medieval romance/adventure;;
-royal x peasant
-knight x female knight
-medieval town life
☯ maybe a winter romance with a twist?
seeker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

crown's search>>

Postby the crown, » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:17 pm

✖Hello, my name is Jenna, and I reside in the 'Central' time zone. I will post around 200-300 words a day, more on weekends. There may be days when I simply can't post, as I am very busy with school and such. I generally play mainly female characters, so I would need somebody who is willing to play male characters.If you want to use pm to roleplay or make a forum topic, there's no preference there.

✖As for topics, I am generally interested in book based roleplays, Doctor Who Roleplays, Minecraft roleplays, Youtuber roleplays, Apocalypse, etc. {These are not all that I am interested in, shoot me a pm and we can talk.} I'll do gxg, but not mxm.

✖You must be willing to play male characters. That's my main requirement. Also, please don't get upset if I don't respond to your post within a day or so. My life is pretty hectic. However, since I will try to post regularly, please try to also post regularly. Also, I'd love it if you would inform me if you will be on a long absence {break, grounding, losing a family member, exams, etc.} Finally, literacy is a huge requirement. Unless there is an explanation in ooc, I will not accept one-liners.

✖I'm open to most anything. My posts will not look fancy, so I won't expect yours to look fancy. :3

hey y'all!
it's been a fun ride but i am signing off.
thanks for all the fun i had on here!
xoxo crown
the crown,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crystal Gems » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:36 pm

Hello! My name is Paper Rebel, and I'm going to keep this short and sweet.
    I'm looking for a 1x1 with a semi-lit to literate roleplayer. To me this means
    anywhere from 5 lines to three lengthy paragraphs. I normally get to about
    10 lines or two medium length parapgraphs. I don't expect you to mirror me,
    just to do what I specified. Now that that's out of the way, I'm on about 2-3
    hours a day, and expect to reply at least 4-5 times a week. If you are going
    on vacation, or have finals or something, just tells me. Also, if you lose interest,
    please just tell me. I'd rather that than one of us just leave and never respond
    again. Also, while I'm fine with playing any couple pairin (mxm,fxf, mxf), I'm
    generally better at fxf, and sometimes mxm. I kinda suck at mxf, but I'm
    willing to try it if you really want to. Now to what I'm interested in.

✭Star Wars OCs w/ Original Plot (fxf or mxf only, I have a female OC)
    ✭Harry Potter OCs wtih Original Plot (Slytherins only, I'm one)
    ✭Medieval/Renaissance RP w/ Magic
    ✭YouTuber OCs (only fxf)
    ✭Any science fiction stories (PM me with a plot/character ideas)
    And that's it! Those are really the only this I'm interested in
    currently, so shoot me a PM!

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"I'm a member of the Crystal Gems.
We fight monsters and protect humanity and stuff."
-Steven Universe

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Crystal Gems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notactive » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:40 pm

tator totts. wrote:
tator totts. wrote:i'm just looking for a laid back 1x1 to get my juices going again.
So please be aware, if you choose to roleplay with me, my skills are fairly rusty and i may be pretty wobbily in the beginning.
my time zone is EST.

what i'm looking for;;
i'm mainly looking for a supernatural //the show// 1x1
i've got an oc i really want to use.
i don't care what you go with. the boys? sure. cas? why not? whoever you want to use.
plot wise we can work it out together.
i don't mind if we roleplay through PM or thread, it's up to you c:
i'm not looking for romance. Sorry, just not my cup of tea.

my expectations for you;;
i'm not looking for anything complex in writing, just that you can do at least three sentences, give me something to reply to ;v;
as far as grammar and punctuation goes, if i can understand what you're trying to get across, all is good with me.
once again i'm not expecting fancy coding. do what you want to do.
I expect you to communicate with me. I don't want you do disappear randomly for a month without me knowing what happened.
Reply-wise i am looking for someone who can reply often, but i wouldn't say you need to be on every single day. I understand if you're busy c:

this is what i can give you;;
In the beginning very certainly, you can expect at least three sentences. if i really get into it i'll likely be writing a paragraph or two.
grammar and punctuation wise you can expect some good stuff. I'll probably be making a few mistakes, but i'd personally say i'm good in that department.
coding wise, i may do something at least nice to look at, but don't expect extravagant coding.
Communication-wise i should be easy to talk to. I don't mind having a chat either c:
I'm on pretty often, so you can expect a lot of replies c: despite school, i still manage to stay pretty steady with this stuff.

If you've got any more questions feel free to ask!
notactive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaptureMetro » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:00 pm

Hi there! My name is Dovey and it is a pleasure to make for acquaintance. I'm looking for a couple RP partners to RP with this summer, mainly to help keep my RPing/writing skills intact, also maybe to give them a challenge as well at one point or another. I'm sorry if I come off a bit awkward or shy, it's just my social skills aren't the best and that is one of my weakest points. I will open up to you pretty fast especially if you try to talk to me first, or share some of my interests. I love when people talk to me about stuff I love. I have a lot of experience in Role playing about 7 years worth of it, and depending on my creativity I can write about a paragraph, I'm not very literate with my RPing, but I can keep up a post to keep things interesting if you can. I am more comfortable RPing a girl, but if asked I can RP a guy to. So I'd love to get started Ploting and RPing with some of you guys, so just a few things before we get into what I want to do.

Rules
1. Spelling, and some grammar that's all I ask of you.
2. No text talk while RPing please
3. Please try to keep your replies long, or at least longer then 2 sentences.
4. Please give me a heads up if you are going to disappear for a long time
5. I am creative, but I do like to do other peoples plots as well.
6. If you don't wanna RP with me anymore please just tell me, I get really discouraged when people just leave our RP without a reason.
7. Try to at least post every other day please
8. I am perfectly fine with doing AUs especially if we have no idea how we are going to RP in the world they are located in.
9. I hope we both have fun!

What I'm interested in RPing
Guidelines

♫- Eh, I don't really think I'll be interested unless you have a really good plot planned out for this
♫♫- I guess, might not have much interest, again you'll have to have a good plot for this
♫♫♫- Sure, I'm up for this RP, this could be fun with a good plot
♫♫♫♫- Yeah I'm always up for RPing something like this!
♫♫♫♫♫- I REALLY REALLY want to do this, please message me so we can plot and RP!
(Underlined names are who I wish to RP for the RP)

Gravity Falls♫♫♫♫♫
Gideon x OC
Yound!Fiddleford x OC
Mystery Trio
Bill x Ford
Dipper x OC
Bill x Canon/OC (No BillDip please)

Black Butler♫♫♫♫
Ciel x OC
Sebastian x OC
Claude x OC
Grell x Male Canon/OC

League of Legends♫♫♫♫♫
Viktor x OC
Singed x OC
Canon x OC
(I can try playing a canon character for you if you want!)

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood♫♫♫♫♫
Kimblee x OC

Yogscast♫♫♫♫
Smiffy x OC
Canon x OC

Don't Starve♫♫♫♫
Wilson x OC
Maxwell x Charlie

Avengers♫♫
Bruce Banner x OC

Undertale♫♫
Sans x Toriel
Papyrus x OC

Harry Potter♫♫♫
Younger!Severus Snape x OC
'Well I have a splitting headache and I think I'm dying, how are you?'~Patrick from MLAndersen0
'I'm expecting Pizza, and I don't want you having any'~HABIT from EverymanHYBRID
RaptureMetro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Grell~Sutcliff:. » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:01 pm

Hello guys!
My name is Ash, well, it's not my real name, just an online nickname ^.^
I am really only looking for a Black Butler themed roleplay right now:
Underlined is the character I would like to play
Ships:
Sebastian x oc
William X Grell
Undertaker X Oc
Ciel X Oc
William X Oc
Genderbent Sebastian X Claude/William/Sebastian
Mey-Rin x Bardroy
Ciel x Alois
Demon(can be oc or canon) x Paranormal investigator(Modern AU)
I also want to do a RP based on 'Emperor's new clothes' by Panic! At The Disco, just pm me. JUST DO IT. DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS
-I love to talk OOC(out of character) and would love if you communicated with me also
-I reply very quick, so be warned
-I tend to like a lot of romance in my roleplays.
╔════❆══════════╗
- -
╚═══════════❆═══╝
╔════════════❆════╗
Deadly efficient ugly trash.

Image1x1Image

╚════❆════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━©━━━━
╔════════════❆════╗
Greetings, humans.
I am Ash. And I am trash
I'm here, I'm queer