Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby notactive » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:07 pm

tator totts. wrote:i'm just looking for a laid back 1x1 to get my juices going again.
So please be aware, if you choose to roleplay with me, my skills are fairly rusty and i may be pretty wobbily in the beginning.
my time zone is EST.

what i'm looking for;;
i'm mainly looking for a supernatural //the show// 1x1
i've got an oc i really want to use.
i don't care what you go with. the boys? sure. cas? why not? whoever you want to use.
plot wise we can work it out together.
i don't mind if we roleplay through PM or thread, it's up to you c:
i'm not looking for romance. Sorry, just not my cup of tea.

my expectations for you;;
i'm not looking for anything complex in writing, just that you can do at least three sentences, give me something to reply to ;v;
as far as grammar and punctuation goes, if i can understand what you're trying to get across, all is good with me.
once again i'm not expecting fancy coding. do what you want to do.
I expect you to communicate with me. I don't want you do disappear randomly for a month without me knowing what happened.
Reply-wise i am looking for someone who can reply often, but i wouldn't say you need to be on every single day. I understand if you're busy c:

this is what i can give you;;
In the beginning very certainly, you can expect at least three sentences. if i really get into it i'll likely be writing a paragraph or two.
grammar and punctuation wise you can expect some good stuff. I'll probably be making a few mistakes, but i'd personally say i'm good in that department.
coding wise, i may do something at least nice to look at, but don't expect extravagant coding.
Communication-wise i should be easy to talk to. I don't mind having a chat either c:
I'm on pretty often, so you can expect a lot of replies c: despite school, i still manage to stay pretty steady with this stuff.

If you've got any more questions feel free to ask!
notactive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Desertea, 1x1 RP search

Postby altiora » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:26 pm

A semi-lit roleplayer desperately
wanting a relaxed roleplay over
a thread or skype.

Depending on you, I will either
be super friendly, super sassy
or super eccentric - but
however I am, I promise to
be kind and grateful to you
for accepting this awkward
request for a roleplay.

Oh, I also ramble :33

K E Y
[Fandom]#[Characters I can play]
[Plot ideas & what I wont do]

[Homestuck]#[OCs/Kanaya/Kankri/Dave]
[Would like to explore quadrants other than flushed.
Plus exploring out of quadrants. Beforus/Alternia
social and geographic explorations? Rarepairs? Multi
quadrant filling. Human to troll movies. New biology
and scientific reasoning; rainbow drinker ideas!
Massive OC recreation. Cherubs. Let's brainstorm]

[WTNV]#[OCs/Kevin]
[Going through episodes with OC's inspired by lowkey
canon chara, with major chara references. WTDB!? Own
episode. Slice of 'life'. Erikas. Hooded Figures. Plastic bags and
libertarian street artists. Let's brainstorm.]

I - W I L L - D O
& W I L L - Y O U - D O
Third Person ✦ Second Person
✦ Four to twenty sentences ✦ (Ignoring conversation) ✦
✦ Can play at least both male and female genders ✦
✦ Is very lbgt+ comfortable ✦
✦ Posts more than one but less then six posts every two weeks ✦

I D E A S - T O - A P P L Y
Non-fandom = fine // Fandom inspired by this = fine
Aliens. All the world building. Gimme all of that.
Massive multiplayer characters - SOA inspired?
Slice of Life or Adventure!
Cliche plots rewritten interestingly.
Plotting. At least the start. Communication about plot developments
Low key: Romance // History
High key: Plot Twists // Angst // Comfort // Bittersweet
altiora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sepia's search

Postby Sepia » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:59 pm

sepia's search

Basic Info wrote:- please be literate!
- please have good grammar
- please reply quite promptly
- please be friendly/approachable
- please be willing to plot
- please don't let me do all the work
- please be flexible & communicate with me
- please let me know if you're going away for a bit
- i don't mind roleplaying multiple characters
- timezone doesn't matter
- i'm fine with lgbt+ characters
- i'm fine with nonbinary characters
- I like long term roleplays
- i can play canon and ocs both
- i can play all genders

What I'd Like to Do wrote:- 'hustle' inspired
- spies
- historical/medieval
- mythology based
- off the wall, unusual plots
- original plots
- plots with a lot of detail
--
- doctor who
- bbc sherlock
- merlin
- harry potter (ocs in that universe + canon)
- artemis fowl
- his dark materials
- welcome to night vale
- ships from above fandoms <3
--
- animals of all shapes and sizes
- warrior cats

What I Wouldn't Like to Do wrote:- roleplays involving celebrities
- roleplays involving youtubers
- anime, i don't watch/read any
- divergent
- hunger games
- twilight/anything along those lines
- roleplays centred entirely around romance
    hi there! name's sepia and i'm looking for a 1x1.

i really enjoy roleplaying and have been writing since 2012; that's three years, i'll have you know, of lying to myself that i write like this and in fact writing more like this!

i like to think of myself as approachable and friendly and i love to talk ooc a bit too much. i'm a touch prone to anxiety but i'm quite hard to offend and i like to make friends with the people i'm roleplaying with - i've met wonderful people through roleplaying and i would like to do the same this time round. roleplaying with friends is the best kind of roleplaying in my opinion!

i'm online practically every day and i'm quite flexible when it comes to replies so please don't hesitate to tell me if you're going away as i honestly won't mind and will be happy to wait for you. i live in the gmt timezone (so 0) and timezones don't matter, by the way, so do pm me even if it's currently 12 at night for you (what are you doing up?!). i ask that you are reasonably friendly and quite active, though for the latter if circumstances change and you can't get on as much for any period of time of course i understand - and of course, if you're in school like i am, schoolwork comes first. :3

i enjoy writing in all sorts of genres though i enjoy writing fandom stuff (including ships, which is a sure fire way to unlock my inner fangirl). i'm fine with roleplaying canon characters and i have a few characters i've had a lot of experience roleplaying so i''ll usually gravitate towards those though i'm willing to expand my repertoire, just ask. i also have a range of original characters. i like plots that are unusual and original; i do have a love of quirky plots so send me anything in that regard. i'm not huge into romance as the centre of a plot, though - i like other things going on alongside the romance (which can be lgbt+ romance, by the way, i'm 100% fine with that; in fact i usually prefer it). i prefer long term roleplays and i also enjoy world building and setting up a really elaborate and fun plot with someone - plotting's my thing and i really, really like looking over plots and planning them out and going back and forth and all that good stuff.

as for the posts themselves, i'm quite a literate roleplayer and i tend to write a lot - i ask that my partner do the same, although i am willing to adapt, be flexible and cut down depending on how much we decide to write together and how much you want to reply to. you're more than welcome to look at my past posts on my profile just to see how much i write. most things involved with me aren't written in stone - apart from the things i have down in my 'wouldn't like to do' box i'm usually very open to ideas and open to cutting down or adding. it all depends on what we're both comfortable with. i don't mind whether you pretty up your posts or not as i believe that it's the content that matters the most. i prefer to write on the forum because it keeps everything from getting messy and knowing me i'd probably delete a pm and then the whole thing wouldn't make sense, so i do prefer threads. i am more than happy to make a thread for us on most occasions.

thanks for reading and if you're interested do send me a pm - the lesser spotted sepia doesn't bite, honest!
Sepia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:04 am

Hello! I'm ForeverDreamers and I am looking for a 1x1 partner! I can be super literate or I can tone down, Depending on what you want. I enjoy roleplaying, Dragons(FR or not), People, Wolves, Cats(Warriors or not), and im willing to take suggestions. I am in EST in the US so Im normally active evening time on days I have school and days I have off or weekends Im normally on all day. Im looking for someone that will be active and remain active. Thanks PM me for more details or info.
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotted.Newt » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:17 am

Griffen.Song wrote:
Griffen.Song wrote:

Greetings, fellow roleplay seekers. I am Griffen.Song, formerly Spotted.Newt, but you may call me simply griffen or newt or whatever else you wish. I am looking for a semi-literate rp at the moment. I am looking to rp only in the forums on CS, not over pm.
I have a very simple list of roleplays I am looking to participate in, and I do not tend to stray from this list, as these are the only sorts of roleplays I am looking for. However, feel free to suggest something!

About Me
~I am a semi-lit+ roleplayer, though I try to mirror the posts of my partner. In a lower semi-lit rp, I typically post 3-4 lines. If you are looking for a more literate role player, know that I can post up to 3 paragraphs in an average more literate roleplay.
~yes, I use correct grammar.
~I can play both male and female characters, depending on the rp.
~As far as romance goes, I only do MxF
~I enjoy action-- I especially enjoy putting my characters into dangerous situations.
~I am online almost daily. I will notify you before hand in most cases if I will be offline for a little while.

What I ask From You
~ at least 3 lines per post
~Please use correct grammar, no text talk
~You may be asked to play male and/or female characters
~please help contribute to the plot
~you must be able to post at least every other day, unless you notify me first. I don't want to even start an rp if you are going to disappear for long periods of time without prior notification. I've had enough people just stop posting for no apparent reason, and because of this I stopped doing 1x1 roleplaying for a while.

What I am interested in:
1x1 or invite only/small group
Underlined is who I would like to play
These are in order of what I am most interested in to least interested in.

TASM & Avengers crossover
-Peter Parker/Spider-Man x OC <-- I have a specific plot in mind

How to train your dragon 1 or Race to the Edge
~whole team, a new member joins <--This would work for a small group rp.
~Hiccup x oc

Animorphs
~I have a plot in mind, which I can share with you through pm.
~Jake x oc <--could go with my above mentioned plot
~Tobias x oc <--could go with my above mentioned plot
~Jake x Cassie

Wolfblood
~I don't really have a specific plot in mind, so any ideas are welcome!

Prequels Star Wars or clone wars related rps~Either OCs only or OCs and cannon
~Master and Padawan team
<--I'm set for now on this one

Realistic-ish teen romance
Band member x non-fan <--I've never done this before, interested in trying it

Other
-maybe Lion King
-maybe wolves

Please PM me if you are interested. c:

Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaptureMetro » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:15 am

Hi there! My name is Dovey and it is a pleasure to make for acquaintance. I'm looking for a couple RP partners to RP with this summer, mainly to help keep my RPing/writing skills intact, also maybe to give them a challenge as well at one point or another. I'm sorry if I come off a bit awkward or shy, it's just my social skills aren't the best and that is one of my weakest points. I will open up to you pretty fast especially if you try to talk to me first, or share some of my interests. I love when people talk to me about stuff I love. I have a lot of experience in Role playing about 7 years worth of it, and depending on my creativity I can write about a paragraph, I'm not very literate with my RPing, but I can keep up a post to keep things interesting if you can. I am more comfortable RPing a girl, but if asked I can RP a guy to. So I'd love to get started Ploting and RPing with some of you guys, so just a few things before we get into what I want to do.

Rules
1. Spelling, and some grammar that's all I ask of you.
2. No text talk while RPing please
3. Please try to keep your replies long, or at least longer then 2 sentences.
4. Please give me a heads up if you are going to disappear for a long time
5. I am creative, but I do like to do other peoples plots as well.
6. If you don't wanna RP with me anymore please just tell me, I get really discouraged when people just leave our RP without a reason.
7. Try to at least post every other day please
8. I am perfectly fine with doing AUs especially if we have no idea how we are going to RP in the world they are located in.
9. I hope we both have fun!

What I'm interested in RPing
Guidelines

♫- Eh, I don't really think I'll be interested unless you have a really good plot planned out for this
♫♫- I guess, might not have much interest, again you'll have to have a good plot for this
♫♫♫- Sure, I'm up for this RP, this could be fun with a good plot
♫♫♫♫- Yeah I'm always up for RPing something like this!
♫♫♫♫♫- I REALLY REALLY want to do this, please message me so we can plot and RP!
(Underlined names are who I wish to RP for the RP)

Gravity Falls♫♫♫♫♫
Gideon x OC
Yound!Fiddleford x OC
Mystery Trio
Bill x Ford
Dipper x OC
Bill x Canon/OC (No BillDip please)

Black Butler♫♫♫♫
Ciel x OC
Sebastian x OC
Claude x OC
Grell x Male Canon/OC

League of Legends♫♫♫♫♫
Viktor x OC
Singed x OC
Canon x OC
(I can try playing a canon character for you if you want!)

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood♫♫♫♫♫
Kimblee x OC

Yogscast♫♫♫♫
Smiffy x OC
Canon x OC

Don't Starve♫♫♫♫
Wilson x OC
Maxwell x Charlie

Avengers♫♫
Bruce Banner x OC

Undertale♫♫
Sans x Toriel
Papyrus x OC

Harry Potter♫♫♫
Younger!Severus Snape x OC
'Well I have a splitting headache and I think I'm dying, how are you?'~Patrick from MLAndersen0
'I'm expecting Pizza, and I don't want you having any'~HABIT from EverymanHYBRID
RaptureMetro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: mmm boi

Postby leg » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:18 am

leg wrote:
hi there! mainly look for a tokyo ghoul (preferably not based of the anime/root a) roleplay. i'm really into doing criminal aus for some reason right now, but i'm happy to do pretty much anything, including the manga/re. if we do a main ship i'd prefer it to be utakane/utahaise or hidekane/hidehaise, though i'll probably do a different one (juuzou and kaneki??) if it interests me. other than tokyo ghoul, i'm interested in nge (main ship being kawoshin or possibly some other one) as either canon, headcanons, au etc. i'd probably do one punch man with genosai, but i'm happy to do it with or without that ship. you can ask about other fandoms if you'd like.

i'm able to do two+ paras, and would be super cool with you doing the same or more. i'd prefer that you only pm me about this if you're supportive of lgbt+. i have a ton of times on my hands right now thanks to a school break which means i can reply once a day at least. i chat a ton, but if you'd rather me not to i'm fine with that. i won't roleplay in pm and will in the forums, but more preferably offsite. i won't use advanced scribes and similar sites, sorry. thanks and i hope you pm me! this is messy lmao
Last edited by leg on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
leg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:19 am

Hi there I'm wolfpack12 I'm a semi-lit or lower role player well mostly a lower role player when it comes to losing inspiration though I do try my best. I'd prefer it if I can play both genders but other then that I don't really mind. I will be open to suggestions and I won't always be on in the weeks because of school, but you can expect from me to be active at most times every so often. I'll let you know when I will leave, but I can also mirror others posts either it being one sentenced or a paragraph. I am not rude and open to different Ideas so do not be afraid to send me a pm

Rp's I really want to do:

balto
Wolfs rain
Varjak paw
Lions
ginga densetsu weed
foxes
Dragons
dogs
elemental wolves
Dragon booster
dino squad
Titan A.E.
humans transforming into dinosaurs
Halo
Appleseed alpha (really want)
Monsuno (really want)
Red vs blue (really want)
Spyro
Transformers
star wars clone wars (really want)(though maybe something that involves the clones)
wolves
warrior cats
Borderlands 2
Jurassic park/world
how to train your dragon
Sled dogs (really want)
Sci-fi/elemental dragons
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:46 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:If you are going to quit on me,then don't even bother of roleplaying with me. I had it happen to me a lot. Hello, here are some suggestions of roleplays I am currently looking for.

I would really like to try this one out. C:

I was thinking about another Deadpool Roleplay. So basically, my OC is a big fan of Deadpool. She dresses as Lady Deadpool to stop crimes in that. One day, she ends up meeting Deadpool. She faints as she think it's just a dream, but she wakes up to find herself at his place. The two develop a bond together. Will they two work along side each other? What happens later on?

Or we could do one, where a character comes from a video game and ends up on earth. This will cause a lot of drama since where my character knows not really anything about the earth where she woke on. And she doesn't know anything about Deadpool. I would like to try this one out too.

I was thinking about a mxm roleplay. I would play the male hunter and you would play the male vampire. The vampire had been after Tom for so long. One day, he actually finds him, claims him as his by drinking his blood. He ends up waking up at his house. At first, Tom runs from his place, but ends up getting seriously hurt. He finds he woke up in the vampire's house again, but he starts to feel driffent to him. He ends up liking him. What if the others find about this? Can he keep a serect?

The Roleplay I want to do the most is a Wade Wilson ( Deadpool ) x my female oc. I can add a male and you can add a female too if you want to keep the genders even. I would really really like to do this one! C: It could be a Assassian x target type. He is hired to go after my character.

Also, I want to try Ant-man Roleplay. You would play Ant-man and I would play my OC. We can double up too where I play male and female. You also do the same.

I really would like to try my female oc x Vincent from fnaf.( I have been reading a lot of fan fiction on it. ) I currently have only played the first game since I don't have the money to be buying the other two and plus I have bills coming up. I can always look up information on the other two games. This should be fun because my character dosen't fall right away in love. She will be kinda stubborn, but I hope you will be able to rp with me on this. I would really like to try it! C:

I would love to try out a mxm roleplay. Maybe a biker x geek. I would play the biker.

I would really live to do a copxcriminal RP. The only way I would do this if I can play the female cop since I do have a perfect character for it that is female. My character is a cop and I would really love to add Barricade. He is in my siggie. My character is not the nicest and does cause trouble even know she is a cop.

We can do a Density roleplay or a Halo. Or we can do a Density/Halo roleplay. You have to know both games. I don't feel like explaining it if you never played it before.

( I really would like to try it out. )

I really want to do a Transformers roleplay based off the new movie. I mostly roleplay my own characters since I can write more about them when I roleplay. I can roleplay some cannon characters.

Also I am craving a vampire roleplay. I would like to play the female human and you can play the male vampire.

I already know the plot so I will explain it. You would play Super man and I would play Spider man.

Spiderman and Superman hate each other. In the beginning, Superman betray Spiderman by taking him too Dr octopus. Spiderman wants to pay back too Superman for what he has done. Later on, Superman find Spiderman seriously hurt. Spiderman does not trust him at all. The world is coming to an end. Superman need Spidermans help but Spiderman won't listen to him. Can he get Spiderman to trust him?

I don't really want any romance in this roleplay, but if you want to then I will.

Or we could do a Dead pool and Spider man roleplay. I would still play Spiderman and you would play Dead pool. I would like in the beginning that the two don't know each other.

I have another suggestion too. You would play Spider man and I would my female villain. Is it possible for a Villain to be in love with a super hero? What if the other finds out about it? If we do this one, I will explain more of the plot.

Dead pool is hired to take my female Villian OC in. He starts to like her and my character starts liking him. One day he finds out what the lab has done to her. How they are treating her. He ends up saving her and later on she admits her love to him.

Or we can do where my character is a cop and she ends up bumping into Deadpool. She starts to get to know him and he starts to know her. We can come up with a plot aa we go along. ( I really want to do this one! Please! C: I have been wanting to do a Deadpool roleplay. )

We could do a super hero roleplay too. You would have to play male and female and I would do the same.

Also a werewolf/vampire/hunter RP would be fine. You must be able to roleplay male and female too

A character cross over roleplay would be really OK. You can play anyone from a video game, T.V show, movie or your own character. I don't have a plot, but if you want one, We can discuss it.

I would like to try a Assassian x target roleplay. I would play the Assassian. I personally would like to play a female Assasin.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KupferudelWolf » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:22 am

[ K - W O L F 's :: R P s ]

Hello!

I am KupferudelWolf, but you can just call me Avoyt. I will cut to the chase. I want to roleplay, perhaps with you. I usually have plots already in mind, but I am definitely open to your plots as well.

What I am interested in:
Wolves (fantasy, realistic, anything)
***Quadrupedal fursona RP***
Foxes
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon
Pokémon (without trainers)

What I am NOT interested in:
human roleplay, including humanoids
most other fandom roleplay
unoriginal characters (such as characters from a show)

What I expect from you:
any level of coding, from none to expertise
any level of roleplay, from script roleplay to literate and advanced
original, non-humanoid characters
decent reply speed
proper grammar and spelling

What to expect from me:
wolves, probably
posts that match the length of yours, be it five words or five books
interesting and engaging plots and characters
simple coding here and there
original, non-human characters
decent reply speed
proper grammar and spelling
I can roleplay as many characters of any sexuality or gender as necessary.
I can roleplay on the forums or through PM. I prefer the forums.

Possible Plots:
I am up to whatever plots you may suggest. I am more than happy to play your plots, in fact.
I have a space/sci-fi plot regarding wolves from a foreign planet visiting Earth, with several subplots.
I have a fantasy plot regarding elemental wolves and an interesting antagonist, with several subplots.
I have a fursona that I can place in literally any plot. I won't defer negative things from happening to him; don't worry.
I can make new characters or reappropriate old characters of mine as needed.
We can also just make something up as we go. A little spontaneity never hurt.
I am also plotting to take over the world, but you didn't hear about that from me.

Thank you for your time. Please do not hesitate to PM me; I may make an exception to any of this.
I would trade all my pets for their equivalent value in Shima Longtails in a heartbeat.

You got to gather up what you need.
You got to choose a direction.
And when the moment is right for you,
you got to go.
                  — Above & Beyond ft. Zoe Johnston, "You Got To Go"
See the lights:
spinning fire!
A thousand stars...
I try to fight
my desire:
your Aurora.
Day One, "Aurora" (VIP)