Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby mr.robot » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:35 pm

bearbait wrote:
bearbait wrote:
me wrote:can and will willingly write over four paragraphs per response if that is what you require. I'm semi-literate, working on becoming literate for the sake of 'fun' roleplay. I can roleplay off site. I'm on the majority of the day, all day, every day, as I don't really sleep.

You wrote:can mirror the sizes of my posts or provide larger ones if you feel up to it. you are active enough to want to respond as many times as possible. you are comfortable with roleplaying lgbt+ characters.

seeking wrote: werewolf x hunter
werewolf x werewolf
kidnapped x kidnapper
werewolf x human

bold indicates what id be more comfortable playing.
mr.robot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Amish of the Most Blameable Variety

Postby BlameableAmish » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:52 pm

Ello charming young ladies and gentlemen! BlameableAmish here to advertise my soul to you lucky people this holiday season. First, I am sure there are a few things you would like to know about said soul.

I am an eccentric, passionate writer who has too much time on her hands as of currently. I would like to think of myself as a semi-literate writer leaning more on the completely literate side depending on your post, my muse, and the way the sun hits the moon. I like mundane details and plot twists. I like drama and I crave romance- yep I am one of those. But that is not all! I am also very adventurous with my imagination. Not to mention I love me some action, mystery, and just plain craziness. Lets see... I am very talkative and like to ensure the roleplay is going well for all parties. Alright, alright. Enough about me, as interesting as I may seem (or crazy) lets get into the meat and potatoes of why I am here. BUT FIRST, allow me to ask some things of you- thy humble reader.

I am not someone who judges a person based entirely on their literary skills. We all mess up because English is a ridiculous language full of its own plot twists. (I am looking at you- "'i' before 'e' except when it isn't). Nevertheless, I would prefer you to be able to write a full paragraph at least. Just so I have something to work with. Also, be open to romance, but don't fall too fast. I like a challenge- but not an unwinnable challenge. You activeness doesn't necessarily bother me, but the longer you wait to post, the easier it is for me to lose interest. I know, low blow, but I will not be riding you. A few days of no posting- a-okay. A week? Not so much.

Now. What you all have been waiting for! What I want! I already have a plot that I want to do. It just came to me in a dream and I can't shake it. I am posting it here on the 1x1 but if there is more people interested, I might make it an invite only role play or a 2x1, 3x1. The story:

In the town of Gaia, there are two districts. The Terra district is comprised of the poor, lowly workers whose main contribution to the town is coal mining, farming, and metal factories making parts for weapons. The Nimbus district is for the wealthy. Their main focus is education, medicine, military, and magic. Magic, you say? Why yes, the reason for the split in the two districts was caused several hundred years prior due to some people exhibiting the unique abilities to bend the world around them. There are amazing things like: healing, elemental wielding, levitation, and so much more. The people of Terra are called the mundane and are simply used by the people of Nimbus for hard labor. But mundane don't all believe they have it bad. Most have been living this way their whole lives and are content to stay this way. Others, who have been directly impacted by this tyrannical hierarchy want an out. To keep the Terrans under their thumbs, the leaders of Gaia, all residents of the Nimbus district, kill any Terrans who exhibit any magical abilities. Magical abilities blossom into the early years of adolescent- around 12-13. They claim it is for the protection of everyone, the Terrans would abuse magical power; however some have escaped their grasp. With the rising discontent in Terra, the outlaws who escaped death by hiding in the woods starting riots and fighting, and newly formed policies in Nimbus, what will happen to the town of Gaia?

Okay, long plot description I know. But if you are interested- any of you- please PM me! I will tell you the parts I am looking for and even hear any ideas you would like to add. I enjoy playing male characters, but I can do both. So just tell me your preference. I hope to hear from you soon!

BlameableAmish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:01 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Intrests;;

wolves

werewolf pack

supernatural creatures

dogs

time travel

romance

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey! I'm pokemonangie and i'm looking for a roleplay/roleplay partner. I'm on EST U.S. and Canada and I have a few bad habits which include not responding if I have writers block and sometimes I get too caught up in my life outside of the internet and will disappear for a while without notice. I try to be good about that but this is just the internet. Here's some more things about my style and who I am;;

Asexual + Female
tend to mirror posts
not afraid to add in some minor characters
will play a variety of genders and sexualities
not perfect, will glaze over small mistakes
1+ paragraphs
prefer roleplaying on the forums

I am a student so I have no problem doing my school work before coming here. Last semester, I wouldn't come on for days since my homework took me from 3pm-11pm some nights. I love dogs, the beach, and beauty products but even though I'm kinda girly, I have no problem playing males. I can be awkward and all I can do is try my best!
    May all your Image
    ╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Usually in class
    but boy do I procrastinate.
be..╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KupferudelWolf » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:34 pm

[ K - W O L F 's :: R P s ]

Hello!

I am KupferudelWolf, but you can just call me Avoyt. I will cut to the chase. I want to roleplay, perhaps with you. I usually have plots already in mind, but I am definitely open to your plots as well.

What I am interested in:
Wolves (fantasy, realistic, anything)
***Quadrupedal fursona RP***
Foxes
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon
Pokémon (without trainers)

What I am NOT interested in:
human roleplay, including humanoids
most other fandom roleplay
unoriginal characters (such as characters from a show)

What I expect from you:
any level of coding, from none to expertise
any level of roleplay, from script roleplay to literate and advanced
original, non-humanoid characters
decent reply speed
proper grammar and spelling

What to expect from me:
wolves, probably
posts that match the length of yours, be it five words or five books
interesting and engaging plots and characters
simple coding here and there
original, non-human characters
decent reply speed
proper grammar and spelling
I can roleplay as many characters of any sexuality or gender as necessary.
I can roleplay on the forums or through PM. I prefer the forums.

Possible Plots:
I am up to whatever plots you may suggest. I am more than happy to play your plots, in fact.
I have a space/sci-fi plot regarding wolves from a foreign planet visiting Earth, with several subplots.
I have a fantasy plot regarding elemental wolves and an interesting antagonist, with several subplots.
I have a fursona that I can place in literally any plot. I won't defer negative things from happening to him; don't worry.
I can make new characters or reappropriate old characters of mine as needed.
We can also just make something up as we go. A little spontaneity never hurt.
I am also plotting to take over the world, but you didn't hear about that from me.

Thank you for your time. Please do not hesitate to PM me; I may make an exception to any of this.
I would trade all my pets for their equivalent value in Shima Longtails in a heartbeat.

You got to gather up what you need.
You got to choose a direction.
And when the moment is right for you,
you got to go.
                  — Above & Beyond ft. Zoe Johnston, "You Got To Go"
See the lights:
spinning fire!
A thousand stars...
I try to fight
my desire:
your Aurora.
Day One, "Aurora" (VIP)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Flight Rising :: Eldemore

1v1 me scrub [1x1 RP info]

My CharaHub [Characters]

I'm always looking for more Shima Long-Tailed dogs! <3
KupferudelWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fly away. » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:10 pm

fly away. wrote:
fly away. wrote:

Hi there!

Well, as you can see I'm fly away. I tend to change my username a lot, and I have been a lot of different usernames, so you kind of have to get used to being like 'Dude there's a random person posting on my one on one!' then realize that it's me. What else to put here? Okay, well I guess you could say that I'm semi-lit, I write about three to five sentences typically. But I have to be with a person that's okay with me just not posting very much, because I'm writers block prone. Also, please don't underestimate me, I can do a lot. I love to play males. Oh, and I typically have younger ages, but if you don't want that I can go with teenagers. I just usually have around the thirteen, fourteen and fifteen range. I don't have to have romance in my roleplays. I'm a girl, and I live in the Eastern time zone. I like flexible people. I like to role play with people who will take my twists and turns in stride. I have fairly good grammar(but sometimes I mess up on my grammar on purpose to be funny) and spelling(but I do have some typos). I don't think there's anything else, I expect these qualites from anyone that ask to roleplay with me.

What I Will Roleplay

Legend wrote:♥- I love this kind of roleplay so much.
☼- I've never done this one but would like to try.
*- The more of these the more I want it.

□ Family Roleplay ♥ ******
■ Unwind ☼ *****
□ Orphans ♥ **********
■ Runaways *****
□ Heir Chronicles **********
■ Camp Half-Blood ♥ *********

What I Will Not Do

○ Animals.
● Just be ready for me to say that I don't like a certain kind of plot.

Goodbye!

fly away.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorrelfur » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:10 pm

Sorrelfur wrote:My request is a short and simple one:

Looking for a Spock X Kirk with background Chekov X Sulu. I would like to play Kirk and Chekov

No one liners
Don't abandon thread, tell me if one vacation
Proper grammar(not lol txt etc) Auto correct mistakes are fine
No subjects that can be sensitive without asking(suicide etc)
╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

link link link link

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝
Sorrelfur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pdf » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:00 pm

heya. i'm anecdoche, but you can call me annette. i'm a high semi-lit / lit
roleplayer who can offer from 600 to 6k words per. post. i work under EST.
i'm looking for a long term, m/m roleplay of at least 600 words p. post.

i'm interested in (preferred role in orange):
angel/demon
death/father life, nature OR light
lucifer/angel
• angel/archangel
• fbi, bau, etc/psychopath
• mycroft/lestrade (sherlock tv)
• sherlock/moriarty (sherlock tv)
moriarty/moran (sherlock tv)
• field agent/tech worker (fbi/cia/mi6/etc)
psychopath/sociopath
• 1950's "bad" boy/"good" boy
institute scientist/member of the railroad OR bos OR minutemen (fallout 4)

shoot me a pm! thank you so much! xx
pdf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby equine. » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:08 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

( I N T E R E S T S )
feel free to pm me
your suggestions if it
regards to romance

Romance [ships]
draco x hermione
erza x gray
erza x jallel

simon x isabelle
moose x camille
jay x evie
jasper x alice
pietro x wanda
seaweed x penny
ed x carter
glenn x maggie
han lue x gisele
oh x eeme

pairings
good girl x bad boy
country girl x city boy
shy girl x outgoing boy
brokenhearted x heart-breaker
poor x rich

other fantasy romances

other ideas

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( I N T R O D U C T I O N )
      hello everyone, i am autumn. (: i am in the GMT +08:00, so keep that in mind when waiting for replies. though it doesn't matter if you live in another timezone. i am a student, so i will have school, homework and exams, so please understand if i cannot reply right away or take quite long to reply (even after i read your message/post). however, i am most free during the weekends and my holidays. i have been on chicken smoothie for only a few months but please do not underestimate me, i have also role-played on many other websites before and i have also written many novels, so i do count myself as an experienced role-player. i consider myself a semi-literate role-player; depending on what how i'm feeling and my muse for that day and also depending on what you give me to reply. however, i usually mirror replies. i usually type in lowercase letters, though i can give you good spelling, proper grammar and punctuation. i can post several times per day during weekends or my holidays, unless i have school or is out with my friends or family, if not, i'll make sure to post at-least once. i only roleplay on forums and only here on cs, i don't do pm's or advanced scribes. i play only females and i do only mxf romances, so no mxm or fxf, though i have nothing against them. i tend to be neat with both my forms and my replies. I will definitely pm you if i cannot post on that day or for more than two days.

( O R I G I N A L X I D E A S )
      they used to be the best of friends. they used to be the good kids of the neighbourhood, always helping out with whatever was needed. they were also together. many people said that they were meant for each other, and they thought so as well. they laughed together, shared jokes with each other, and also stayed with each other during the tough times. however one day, he left. not he did not move away but he started pushing her away and started coming home late reeking of alcohol. she tried to ask him to stop but all he did was ignore her and push her further away. it was then she realized that he got fired from his job and started hanging out with gangs. she warned him about his new "friends" but all he did was insult her saying that she was jealous that he made new friends, hurting her feelings. and to make matters worse, he decided to break up with her. after that they stop being friends, he moved away and became the angel during the day and the demon at night and she remained herself. after three years, they re-met when her jerk of a boyfriend drags her to a club and ditches her for another girl. he saw her getting 'attacked' by a group of drunk guys and offered to take her home. things were awkward at first in the car ride but then they began talking and it was as if they were like old friends. he told her he moved back to their hometown and lives just a couple of blocks down. he learned that ever since he left, he left her broken and shattered. though after one year, she was forced into a relationship due to money issues. but her boyfriend had been a little abusive when drunk. he is also a flirt and she always caught him kissing another girl late at night just in front of their house. slowly, they became friends again and he started to stray from his gang. he slowly fell for the girl again, but can she really forgive him and get back with him after what he had done to her?

equine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uchuujin » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:01 pm

This isn't going to be much of a beautiful post, but I just want to be straightforward for once:

I am an adult as-experienced-as-they-come roleplayer. I would like to find another person 18+ or as close to 18+ as possible that I could RP with. It's just really hard for me to form relationships with my RP partners when they're 10+ years younger than I am. DO NOT TELL ME YOUR AGE, as this is against CS rules. I will just trust you if you PM me ^_^

I want to do a RP with romance happening either in the background or just all about romance. I like male/male especially, but I'm okay with male/female and female/female as well.

I will do your ideas, or I have some ideas I could share with you as well. I will do fandom RPs, just PM me about your fandoms and ships.

I am super laid-back and will match your post length, frequency, and literacy. I will do the RP wherever and however you want. I like to make my partners comfortable.

Anyway thanks for reading my boring uncoded post (I swear I normally care more about this stuff lol)

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items