lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Postby Not here » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:41 am

I have Jessica Open for anyone
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Micheal Fitzgerald || defender

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:32 pm

name Micheal Holden Fitzgerald
    nicknames Fitz
    gender cismale
    age twenty-five
    sexuality demisexual
    rank defender
    past rank ex. peacekeeper
    abilities prehensile tendrils, pain inducement
    ability explanation when using his ability, black tendrils erupt from his back and latch on to whoever Fitz determines the target is. Once the tendrils have wrapped themselves around the target, they will squeeze until Fitz finds it isn't needed anymore. His other ability can only be used when he isn't using the other; he has the ability to cause a small discomfort to agonizing pain. One disadvantage is that it takes a lot of energy to cause someone the agonizing pain, so he rare ever does it unless it's a dire situation. Fitz's eyes will also turn black whenever he using his two abilities.
    appearance standing at around 5'10, Fitz isn't the tallest of men but he doesn't think much on it. His build is slim, but muscular under the suit he always has on. He always styles his dark brown hair every morning, even if he isn't planning on doing anything he has his hair styled and suit on, perhaps that's a subconscious way of making up for the lack of height.
    body modification black tendrils and black eyes when using abilities
    personality the ex. peacekeeper has a bit of a hardened exterior that is slowly starting to come down little by little as he spends more time with the lost kids. Although he seems serious all the time (and his daily suit wear isn't helping it), inside he's quite a humorous person and enjoys the small things in life. If he wasn't going to be a defender, the man had thought about being a caretaker as he enjoys children very much and had once hoped to have some one day, although that has changed slightly with his ex-girlfriend betraying him to the peacekeepers when he confided in her with the discovery of his abilities. Since then he has had some troubles trusting others, but he knows that not everyone is out to betray him and he's trying to work on it. The man is a very responsible and respectable guy, but also anyone can tell when he's joking and when he means business with only a glance at his facial expression and eyes.
    history Once believing he was doing good by basically hunting down the humanoids, he soon discovered his abilities and was almost turned in when he managed to escape from the hands of the people he once called friends and family. Since the betrayal of his significant other, Fitz turned to the lost kids group for help as he was only nineteen when he was almost arrested for something that was beyond his control. Slowly he gained their trust and was placed in as a defender due to his intelligence rather than his size as the others are somewhat taller and from first glance, look to be more prepared for the job than him. But with his training as a peacekeeper and his mind, he was able to succeed at the job.
    family Jessica Fitzgerald - mother // Thompson Fitzgerald - father
    crush open
    significant other none
    exes Delaney Polaski
    enemy Lukas Polaski
    face claim jonathan groff
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lukas Polaski || peacekeeper

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:33 pm

name Lukas James Polaski
    nicknames Luke, Polaski
    gender cismale
    age twenty
    sexuality bisexual
    rank peacekeeper
    past rank civilian
    appearance the peacekeeper stands tall at the height of six feet and two inches, although the man tends to slouch a bit as his sister is quite a bit shorter than him. Lukas is rarely seen with his hair styled or anything when he's not at work and often it looks like he didn't do anything to it if he doesn't use the right amount of gel to hold it in without causing it to become a stick straight mess. His usual day-to-day clothes are simple jeans and a t-shirt, although he's been wearing a suit whenever he goes in for work due to habits.
    personality the young man is quite a character as he's very optimistic and eager to prove his worth as he only recently secured a job as a peacekeeper. Although he's seen as rather happy-go-lucky, the man has a habit of holding grudges against people and can be very quick-tempered and aggressive if they do anything to personally offend him or his family. Often though, he hides his fears and avoids uneasy situations by playing things off as a joke or making an awkward sound as he can't stand silence.
    history growing up, him and his sister were always as close as can be, well not including their next door neighbor. The three of them would always go out and have adventures together, although Delaney and his neighbor, Micheal, got closer than him due to them being the same age and him being five years their junior. The young boy looked up to Micheal as he always seemed to have the best ideas for everything and as they grew up, he admired the man more and more (he wouldn't know it was a crush until later). But when Micheal joined the peacekeepers, Lukas tried to join with him but was denied because of his young age. When he finally was able to he worked under Micheal for a year, but that year soon became the worse because it was revealed that his best friend was a humanoid and Lukas was placed under tight security and wasn't ever fully trusted because how could he not know that Micheal was a humanoid? Because of him, the young man now had to work a harder life to gain the trust that his ex-friend broke for him and ruined his reputation within the peacekeepers before he could even build one.
    family Beatrice Polaski - mother // Sasha Polaski - father // Delaney Polaski - sister
    crush open
    significant other none
    exes open
    enemy micheal fitzgerald
    face claim brenton thwaites
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:48 am

Echo sorry I never replied! Want to give doc. a chance
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:03 pm

Anyone have any character open in the city/park?
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:22 pm

I could have Cinder bump into Riley and Kristian in the forest while she is searching for the shifter if they plan on setting out to find the lost kids? Just thought I’d ask since it could create some drama. Totally cool if you guys don’t need another person though! ^^
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:49 pm

I'm open if anyone wants to interact.
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength"
Philippians 4:13
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:00 pm

I have Jessica Open and in front of the lost kid place.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akashic Records » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:31 pm

crowley's open, feeding crows in front of the greenhouse.
anybody wanna interact or crush on him?? :3c

╔══════════════════╗
hi. call me ash. i'm an anti-social
weirdo who loves to RP and play video
games(guess which ones i like lel). i'm
pretty active as well so if you need
someone to talk to, i'll be right there!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

══════════════════
gallery ♦ null ♦ ♦ null ♦ null
╚══════════════════╝
Akashic Records

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:57 am

Echosong316 wrote:I could have Cinder bump into Riley and Kristian in the forest while she is searching for the shifter if they plan on setting out to find the lost kids? Just thought I’d ask since it could create some drama. Totally cool if you guys don’t need another person though! ^^

I don't think so..
Kris and Riley plan on attacking at night with a bunch of other peacekeepers around
So they'd be approaching later in the day. At the moment they're in the park
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

─────────────── P A L, ──────────────