CYBERNETIC | Wings of Fire RP | DISCUSSION

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CYBERNETIC | Wings of Fire RP | DISCUSSION

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:09 am

On that note too I can’t believe I included a vc section in my forms but failed to mention sexualities 😭
Reaper is very gay, Temper is bi (latter also open for relations)
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

PLOT POINT ANNOUNCEMENT

Postby crowface » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:08 am

Hey guys! Aggua and broner mentioned it in the past, but currently the plan is to have the soldiers intercept the characters in the backstreets as a main plot point. Right now we're "stalling" for them to get there but that means more time for character develop and being able to get a handle on how your character acts. Thank you guys for the awesome communication and passion you've all brought to the RP!
Image crow - he/him - EST ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
crowface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:45 am

You know you're getting into the rp when your heart races when conflict is about to happen, as if you're in the situation yourself.....
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PLOT POINT ANNOUNCEMENT

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:46 am

crowface wrote:Hey guys! Aggua and broner mentioned it in the past, but currently the plan is to have the soldiers intercept the characters in the backstreets as a main plot point. Right now we're "stalling" for them to get there but that means more time for character develop and being able to get a handle on how your character acts. Thank you guys for the awesome communication and passion you've all brought to the RP!

Got it, do you want adder still there? Or for him to join rift and temper
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PLOT POINT ANNOUNCEMENT

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:48 am

Maniacal_Ferret wrote:
crowface wrote:Hey guys! Aggua and broner mentioned it in the past, but currently the plan is to have the soldiers intercept the characters in the backstreets as a main plot point. Right now we're "stalling" for them to get there but that means more time for character develop and being able to get a handle on how your character acts. Thank you guys for the awesome communication and passion you've all brought to the RP!

Got it, do you want adder still there? Or for him to join rift and temper

Aaaa tell me about it! I always love high-stakes interactions.
Adder should most definitely get out of there and go find rift and temper atp, as they are also actively looking for him. It also wouldn't do good for him to get captured :'D
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:50 am

I know I only just joined this, But, i'm looking forward to rping with ya'll. Also, we could very well make a discord or something as well
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:55 am

Faemyse wrote:I know I only just joined this, But, i'm looking forward to rping with ya'll. Also, we could very well make a discord or something as well

Would it be easier for adder and the chosen rainwing (I forget the name) to meet up while adder is moving away from the others? Then they can go together to find temper and rift?

Edit: I'm on mobile so I'll get my post up when I'm on computer!
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:56 am

Maniacal_Ferret wrote:
Faemyse wrote:I know I only just joined this, But, i'm looking forward to rping with ya'll. Also, we could very well make a discord or something as well

Would it be easier for adder and the chosen rainwing (I forget the name) to meet up while adder is moving away from the others? Then they can go together to find temper and rift?

Edit: I'm on mobile so I'll get my post up when I'm on computer!

Sounds good
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:56 am

Maniacal_Ferret wrote:

I think that's a great idea! In terms of a discord server I'm not sure if everyone has one, but if it's something more people would be interested in, they can reach out to the mods and we might throw something together at some point :)
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:58 am

AGGUA! wrote:
Maniacal_Ferret wrote:

I think that's a great idea! In terms of a discord server I'm not sure if everyone has one, but if it's something more people would be interested in, they can reach out to the mods and we might throw something together at some point :)

Discord IS a completely free platform, just figured it's an idea to toss out there though. To condense rp into something, potentially more manageable?
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me