// β˜†. 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑀 𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐴𝐿𝑆 ' ) discussion & forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

// β˜†. 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑀 𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐴𝐿𝑆 ' ) it's stormin' time.

Postby guh-huh! » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:16 pm

ahh sorry i kinda disappeared! i promise i'm still here but i'm currently juggling finals season atm,,, pray for me.
    but i’ve got my three cats, reedburn, palethroat, and cricketpaw still open for all sorts of relationships!

i'm also thinking of making a relationship chart- if people still do those?- just to keep everything in the open and up-to-date! otherwise a discord could be cool, or i'll just keep everything here! i also just like writing my personal takes on how our characters would interact, just in case people are a bit hesitant to reach out. i love talking to everyone, but if you need my thoughts first, that's cool too!

since i'm in school my brain power dedicated to rps has dropped about 62%, so if you want to reinforce ideas i may have forgotten about before i made a relos post, let me know! otherwise i'll write about our characters' dynamics on vibes alone,,, which usually is how i do everything anyways <33
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: // β˜†. 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑀 𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐴𝐿𝑆 ' ) discussion & forms

Postby lacke » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:03 am

i too disappeared for a second, life has been pretty hectic aslifjas BUT

hey all my name is lacke! i use she/they pronouns, and im in cst time (: im currently unemployed, but i am doing an internship and will hopefully secure a job soon. in the meantime... my characters are;

rippleshine - mate of barracudastar, mother to baypaw, hemlockpaw and oysterkit! she is open for any friendships, kinships, or even rivals!

reefshark - a grumpy yet sweet old man who resides in the elders den and has a pretty serious, permanent limp on his back leg. i'd love for him to have ANY relos, ranging from former apprentices, family, friendships, etc!

shellheart - a sweet queen, open to having a mate, kits, friendships, etc!

baypaw - an aloof, silly lil guy. son of barracudastar and rippleshine, brother of hemlockpaw and oysterkit! would love for him to have any relos (:

i do apologize if i missed any relos, just remind me! life has been a little much lately haha

on the topic, @kitsaka, i did notice that baypaw doesn't have a mentor, and just wanted to bring it up!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:20 am

if baypaw doesn’t have a mentor scorchweb can mentor them!

he was assigned med cat apprentice on accident
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:03 am

On mobile, sorry ah
Just wanted to let y’all know I haven’t forgotten about you and I’m sorry for the delay! I haven’t been feeling very well, but next I’m at my laptop I’ll address the things I missed. I apologize about all this! I’m totally fine with any swaps you guys want to plan : )

@rogan
And since shrimp was reserved as an apprentice you may keep them as such if you would like to πŸ’• it’s entirely up to you! Whatever muse you have, they’re welcome

Again, sorry - and thank you for your patience
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:54 pm

updated the front once more and hope to get some starters out within the next day or so! i hope you guys had a great holiday and you're doing well. <3 ill get hemlock and glacier done as well, but i figure we can go ahead and start. i plan to begin us off with a patrol - and i was going to see if those of you with storm watchers wanted to also hold a meeting? maybe the cats have concluded now that there will be a storm when the end of the month comes, which is when the trials are held. a few of the apprentices are 11 moons old. im also going to have barracuda drop a bombshell that he'll allow younger apprentices to try, because they really need warriors on deck as leaf-bare approaches. cue lavendermist flipping at least ten tables.

if i still havent responded to your pm, do please quote our last message back to me. my wifi is really still not working very well and im not able to fix the complications. so if ive not responded to you, def dont be afraid to send the message again. <3

also, i edited the mentorships a little. please double check c:
      ────────── pinemask > sunsetpaw
      ────────── orcasong > fishpaw
      ────────── pikesplash > hemlockpaw
      ────────── tunafang > cuttlepaw
      ────────── reedburn > twopaw
      ────────── koigleam > cricketpaw
      ────────── gullswoop > wasppaw
      ────────── lilywhisper > valerianpaw
      ────────── falconsight > lochpaw
      ────────── scorchweb > baypaw
      ────────── sealfur > lizardpaw
      ────────── cedarsong > seashellpaw
      ────────── splashjump > strawb's unnamed apprentice
      ────────── barracudastar > shrimppaw
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:40 am

just wanted to let you guys know i had a bit of a bad health issue for a second there, but i haven't forgotten about yall! i appreciate your patience. im going to try hard to get the introduction post done today so that we can finally get started. i hope you guys are still with me <3 im so sorry for the delay. again, thank you for your patience!!
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:49 am

hi guys, hope you're still with me. ive been really ill still, but im gonna try to get y'all barracuda at the very least to start. im so sorry its been so long and i feel so terrible, but im gonna do my best. i hope you guys are doing well and are still here <3.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:04 pm

Hey everyone, I'm still here as well. was also dealing with some health stuff, etc. Will be reaching out for more relos etc. soon!!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:27 pm

I just want to apologize, sincerely, to all of you here. My health has really been absolutely outrageous and I've had to be going in and out of hospital. I tried to get the first post done between those visits, but I've honestly been stuck in my bed, unable to sit up at my computer. I know you guys have probably all lost muse and interest for this plot by now and I'm so, so sorry for that. If you're all still here [or at least a decent few of you] I am happy to get this going still, but if not, I totally understand. I've just been gravely ill and have not had energy to exist, let alone do much online. I just want to apologize to all of you, as I know this was probably disappointing and frustrating for you.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me