ѧѦѧ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏᴄʟᴀɴ 𖠰⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ mods, please lock!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ѧѦѧ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏᴄʟᴀɴ 𖠰⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ ᴅ&ғ ѧѦѧ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby C a s » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:53 am

hey, all. I've recently had something happen in my personal life that has prevented me from having any free time to be online. I'm going to continue being offline for a couple of days - I'll be coming back to town on Sunday, and will be getting posts up then.

I apologize for being so afk, I hope you guys have still enjoyed the rp even in my absence! When I get back home, I'll go over every post I've missed here and the rp thread. While I'm gone, please keep my family in your thoughts. Thank you guys for understanding ❤️
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:02 am

hoping you and your family are alright cas -- my dms are always open if you need anything. no need to apologize! <3
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:51 am

@anathema - thank you, much appreciated! i'm not sure how much dove will read into it; but honestly, she's at a point now where she'd probably be receptive of a grand-kid, should she find out.

@cradily - yup, elders are still fine :3

@tauriel - yes, it's gonna be interesting! i'm not sure exactly how dove will react. honestly, i think she wouldn't have believed the rumors, and would have defended him. she'll probably be pleased with his return. mushroom, on the other hand, will be upset :lol: i'll have her head his way as soon as the meeting is over!
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ѧѦѧ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏᴄʟᴀɴ 𖠰⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ ᴅ&ғ

Postby Cradily » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:36 am

@tauriel, yep, Nightstar is going to be a controversial leader for sure lol

@Cas, glad to see you back, and still keeping you guys in my prayers <3

I went ahead and made Nightstar's mother and Cloudpaw's brother. Whenever Poppy gets her queen up I'll make her mate c:

Come now, and let us forget the future just ahead
Soon now, before all our world bathes in blood again
Like how the wind curls around the calm just before the storm
I take it that, too, is a sign

𖠰Name: Cicadacry
𖠰Rank: Elder
𖠰Gender: Female
𖠰Age: 102 moons
𖠰Kin: Nightstar (son)
𖠰Mate/Crush: Nightfur
𖠰History (Optional): Cicadacry had kits later in life than most. Her mate passed while she was still pregnant, and all of her kits were stillborn save for one--her only son, Nightkit, whom she named after her late mate. She cherished him more than life itself, and naturally she spoiled him, as mothers tend to spoil their only kits. Anything and everything that he wanted that was in her power to give, she gave. And although she knew that it was forbidden to speak of or in believe in StarClan, she was convinced that something, someone out there had plans for her son. He had a great destiny ahead of him, she was sure of it. That was why, when he first expressed his desire to become deputy and later leader, she was nothing but supportive. She encouraged her son in his every endeavor, enlarging his ego and thirst for power in the process, and his belief that he was entitled to whatever he wanted. When Windflight and Tigerblaze were both supposedly killed by dogs in a short period of time, Cicadacry found it a bit odd, but ultimately believed it must have been a coincidence. She was ecstatic for Nightstalker when he finally achieved his goal of becoming deputy after Willowbark left, and was sure that he'd make an even better leader than Vulturestar, when the time came. That time would come sooner than anyone expected however, as Vulturestar was found dead, killed by a bite to the throat, in her den only a moon later. Everything pointed to Nightstalker, now Nightstar, yet Cicadacry couldn't believe it. She didn't want to believe it. Her son, her only son, who she had raised as best she could...a murderer? Surely not! But the more she thought about it, the more she pieced together the deaths of Vulturestar, Tigerblaze, and Windflight, and her son's apparent lack of sorrow and eagerness to take over...Could it all really be just one big coincidence? Cicadacry doesn't know anymore.
𖠰Personality Traits (Optional): Cicadacry has always been doting on all kits, especially her own. She has a hard time saying no and would gladly give the world for her son. However, since his rise to leadership, Cicadacry has been filled with dread and confusion. She hopes against hope that the rumors about her dear Nightstar aren't true, but it's difficult to deny the evidence, especially surrounding Vulturestar's death. The more she wonders if her son is truly a monster, the more she wonders how much she had a part to play in his becoming that way, and the guiltier she feels. She feels that doom is on the horizon, and has been keeping to herself as of late, not showing nearly as much support for Nightstar as she always imagined she would when he became leader one day...and Nightstar has noticed.
Break away, escape
Break away, escape
From this path that we've made and this wicked fate
I still believe that you can't be a flower of hell

I'm not like them, but I can pretend
The sun is gone, but I have a light
The day is done, but I'm having fun
I think I'm dumb
Or maybe just happy
Think I'm just happy

𖠰Name: Smokepaw
𖠰Rank: Apprentice
𖠰Gender: Male
𖠰Age: 11 moons
𖠰Kin: Fennelfrost (mother), Breezeclaw (father), Cloudpaw (brother)
𖠰Mate/Crush: Heatherpaw
𖠰History (Optional): Smokepaw lived a relatively normal life. He was raised by loving parents alongside his brother, Cloudpaw. However, their father was killed by a fox some moons ago, and instead of becoming closer to his existing family, Smokepaw feels that they've only drifted further apart.
𖠰Personality Traits (Optional): Smokepaw often feels like he's just wandering aimlessly in life. He has little sense of purpose and doesn't feel particularly driven to become a warrior, but simply follows that path as it's the only one presented to him. The death of his father left him somewhat numb and feeling farther from his mother and brother. He can't spend long periods of time with them without feeling drained and used, and tends to avoid them altogether if he can help it. He isn't good at dealing with angry or emotional cats, and will shut down or run away if confronted with such cats, and finds happiness--or something close to it--in solitude and simple things, although he does find himself longing for company every now and then, especially the company of one particular she-cat...
My heart is broke, but I have some glue
Help me inhale and mend it with you
We'll float around and hang out on clouds
Then we'll come down
And have a hangover
Have a hangover
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:45 am

I'm working on my forms rn! I just have to draw them and/or make their forms
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:48 am

posting soon! :^) sorry for the wait, it's been a hectic week.

ETA: posted!
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:58 am

I'm working on the art for my cats, I'll post my forms as soon as I get at least my queen done if thats ok
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:08 am

Working on a post and it should be up tomorrow if I’m not too busy : )

edit: got a post up :)
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:03 am

hey, all. it's been awhile.

i apologize for the death of this rp. valleyclan is officially closed, and the thread will be locked. after so many months away, i definetely find it too difficult to pick up on an rp from nearly a year ago. i'm so, so sorry to let you all down. the end of 2023 contained a lot of ups and downs that kept me away from CS (my wedding, a grandparent diagnosed with cancer, promotion into a stressful position at work), and on top of that, several keys on my laptop no longer worked, which was my means of roleplaying in the first place. this is what prevented me from even being able to communicate those things with all of you.

i'm sorry how things turned out, and i'm sorry for closing the thread - I DO want to continue roleplaying, and will be doing so now that i've finally gotten a new keyboard, but i just don't have the drive to try to remember everything i had planned with this roleplay and just pick it back up.

i hope to see all of you in other roleplays! <3
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me