House of the Unknown (Discussion & Characters)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: House of the Unknown (Discussion & Characters)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:18 am

That's alright! There's plenty of open characters haha

Also, I'm considering upping the limit to 5 characters, as I've had an idea for another character and yet I do not want to replace any of my current characters. So... I'm going to consider it.

Edit: Character list is now updates, let me know if I forgot anyone!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:33 am

Angel: :thumbup:

Mystic now has a crush on Vetiver(likely one sided), and also maybe Atlas (which also probably would be one sided, idk)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellyenchanted » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:20 am

I'm going to be posting today hopefully (:
ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:19 pm

Decided to add another character... he'll make for a great conflict driver!
--

Rhydian Becker | 30 | Cismale | Hunter
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Powers/Abilities: None... not counting his hunting skills and knowledge.
Appearance: Dark blond, short hair that always looks a little messy, and deep, dark blue eyes. Rhydian stands at 6'4", and his muscular build and rigid posture makes him seem more intimidating. He tends to always have a bit of stubble, and has a broad, defined jawline. He has a fair skin tone, and he has a small number of scars, particularly one behind his left ear, and a burn scar on his right bicep. He has a very rough seeming appearance.
For the masquerade, Rhydian has chosen to be boring, wearing a rather simple black and white tux, and his mask is plain black, covering the top half of his face and cheeks.

Personality: Rhydian is not particularly friendly or social, preferring to stick to the sidelines and observing carefully. He has little sympathy to give, and will not consider other people when making his decisions. He's hard to get along with, most people just tolerating him and giving up on trying to be friendly with him. So why he agreed to attend the masquerade is anyone's guess. Although, he will act more friendly and charming if its a means to his goals, but he'll hate every moment of it. However, what is known about him is that Rhydian is dedicated and determined, having a clear goal in mind and doing whatever it takes for him to achieve said goal. While he does not have much patience, and is stubborn to the point of not listening to anyone that may try to deter him, Rhydian is very reliable and loyal. Should he let himself get close to anyone, he will be more friendly and very trustworthy and protective.

Short Bio: Rhydian grew up moving around a lot, with his parents and three siblings - two older and one younger. He's used to travelling on the road, meeting a few people but never making any deep or meaningful connections with them, because he'd just be moving along after a few weeks, so he never found a point to. He didn't know the reason why his family moved around so much, until he turned 15. And then he learnt the truth. His parents, and older siblings, were hunters. But not that of regular game. Instead, they hunted supernatural creatures. Most humans would go about their life never knowing that supernatural beings existed. But some did. And many of those that did know were hunters.
Rhydian was only told that supernatural creatures were dangerous, and that it was only a matter of time before they'd hurt more and more people. So they, hunters, dedicate themselves to eliminating these supernatural creatures before they can seriously hurt humans.
Rhydian had been more reluctant to hunt supernatural creatures, especially as he was not aware of them hurting humans. But, when his father and younger sibling were killed by a vampire, Rhydian grew numb to his initial doubts. And so, thus is the reason for his attendance at the masquerade. Infiltrate and attempt to take out as many supernatural creatures as he can.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:42 pm

interesting character. sounds like he is one to act first and then ask questions later type of person when it relates to the supernatural.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:10 pm

Does that mean we're allowed to have five characters now?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:30 pm

atlas is open if anyone would like to tag him :)
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:05 pm

@ghostly - I could tag attie with vetiver (or van) if yw? I need to post for van again but I'm so eager to write more for veti lol
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:31 pm

@bigwig: I’d love that honestly ! And I’m perfectly okay with either so your choice :)
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:27 am

@Saphira - He sure can be, so things will definitely get stirred up when he starts his attack - once he figures out what each of the supernaturals are.

I already have a couple of things planned with Rhydian, but if anyone would potentially like to plan/plot out something with him, let me know!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me