The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Discussion & Forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Discussion & Forms)

Postby ThundersFriends » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:43 pm

HUMAN FORMS

Adults

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Taurus/Storm (sometimes he will go by Storm)
Birthday: November 24th.
pronouns: he him his
Sexuality: Bisexual
powers: shapeshifter, teleporting
likes: others suffering, jokes, mind games, fist fighting, trickery, slim fit suits, his car, his ring, ties, the color gold, ice cream, doing what he wants when he wants how he wants, whisky(though he hardly drinks), different, fire, Animals, flowers.
dislikes: his step mother, listening to others, the fact that he's rich in money, grapes, wine, robots(animatronics), doctors, police, needles, people who know information about him. old enemies, average.
personality: he really isn't the easiest person to get along with. yes he can be a jerk at times, but under those walls he puts up there is a kind and loyal man that's in a lot of hurt. he denies the help all the time, he doesn't want anyone involved in his life. him and his brother (Thunder) are very close. they are best friends of brothers. he respects the dead. hides anything of his past. if he can. he has a humorous attitude, so be careful he isn't afraid to make dirty jokes. his sarcasm level wayyy high. he's generally a very open man. not with emotions just himself really. harms out or by his side. never the type for relationships. you can try but i don't think you could intrigue him in any way. he always will appear threatening. that's his way of protecting himself. EXTREAMLY stubborn. he's also a very dedicated worker.
weaknesses: grapes, wine. black light, when lacking vitamin D
strengths: needs a lot of vitamin D. fist fighting, knowing guns, knowing minds, planning, acting, lying, surprising, Humor.
appearance: Image
he wears slim fit suits, vests, sometimes adds a pocket watch to it. he always wears a tie. a black belt with a silver buckle. he wears a silver right with obsidian in the middle going all around the ring that fits neatly on his right hand middle finger. and a golden watch on his right hand. now he looks very wealthy and rich. that's because he is. his job is a very difficult one. mostly undercover work. which is something he was good at. he sticks to colors of black, dark purple, dark blues, reds, gold, and silver, ties and bowties. he always has a matching handkerchief in his pocket. he has Carrabin blue eyes and a natural muscular boy (not hecking huge and pop out like the biggest things in the world NO) he has a scar on his lip that is shaped like a small bolt that reaches over the top lip just a little. he has many other scars (from his step mother and also child stupidity) but these scars hide under his clothes. which he dresses well enough that you will not see them. unless he took his shirt off. which i doubt you will get him to do. he stands at 6,1 yes he's a tall boy. and he knows. and takes that to his advantage sometimes. BRITISH ACCENT.
other: he is a night blood. means his blood is black. because of this he requires more vitamin D than most average people. he doesn't need as much oxygen as the average human being. mainly because night bloods have a thicker blood type. Now Taurus is a little bit of a vampire. he doesn't have to feed off blood. he just thinks it tastes good. and can tell the difference in blood types. no he cant smell it off you. just taste it. he can eat normal foods. and be in the sun. black light is extremely toxic for his blood and skin. it basically fries it. being a night blood he can resist radiation for long periods of time. so under a black light he can resists its effect for a few hours. but can not live more than that under a black light, grapes and wine make them feel extremely sick. wine is no help. not only can they get all drunk and woozy off just two sips of it, but they also have horrible stomach problems and probably wont stop throwing up for a good long... hour or so. as a night blood you naturally have a strong immune system to some drugs and viruses. others they are weak to. his family was also very rich and wealthy, yes he was born into it. but he started from scratch and started making his own fortune.
HISTORY LINK: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185 (its just the link i keep my characters at. they are on the front page though. find their HUMAN FORM and read that file.)
HOW THEY GOT HERE. well Taurus lived with his brother his whole life. their bond is unbreakable. They used to have this big house full of animal life. then, Taurus and Thunder put down their guard at the wrong time and their kingdom was sent to flames. not just by humans. (but also his ex) so he was forced to leave nothing but the clothes they wore and his brother. they decided to travel as animals. it was easier to survive that way. after a few long and draining years they run into this place that went by the name FairGound. these people where accepting and welcoming. Taurus and Thunder made this place their new home. a safe place. Now Taurus doesn't get along with everyone He's... stubborn and has a small anger issue and rather childish at times... but its nothing we cant work around. while he is stubborn and short fused he is also very flexible to work with.
Jobs: (depends) Security.

family: Thunder (brother) Tearin (Father) Scarlett(step mother)
relationship: open bisexual
enemies: to many to put down
Friends: kilo(his dog) Thunder(brother)

HUMAN FORMS

Adults

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Thunder
Birthday: January 14
pronouns: he him his
Sexuality: Bisexual
likes: music, laughter, jokes, humor, ice cream, hugs, cuddles, his pink hoodie, color rainbow, singing, friends, HIS PIANO, driving his car, painting, drawing, Flowers, his guitar.
dislikes: talking about his past, his home, his step mother, WHEN PPL HURT HIS PIANO, grapes, wine, when Lucy (step mother) is with there Father, being alone, rude comments, touchy clingy dramatic people. scary angry intimidating people, or just that one face you make. his baby fluff. (even though it makes him 10x cuter)
personality: kind, generous, cheerful, understanding, a true gentleman, BRITISH ACCENT, lovable, musical, uplifting, fun, caring, has Anxiety(to that one face that they make when you know your dead) he listens, he is their when you need someone, cute laugh, charming.
weakness: grapes, wine, his Anxiety getting control of him, his own fear, he literally cant lie. its impossible. when lacking vitamin D, black light.
strength: music, fist fighting, listening, puzzles, fixing things, hacking
appearance: Image
[based off of Tom Ellis (ik what he really looks like. but i don't know how to draw people so... i just know its VERY similar to his]
baby fluff at the very front and top of his head, he wears slim fit suits, button up shirts, sometimes just a suit and a t-shirt, t-shirt, hoodie, leather jackets. black leather watch. actual part of watch is lined in gold. ring on his left hand middle finger, right is silver with Moonstone in Marble cracks in the middle all around the ring. has a scar on his right shoulder (why it broken) but you never see it... unless he took his shirt off. his shoulder is... lets say broken. he kinda hurt it and it healed wrong. so it slouches out of place. but he holds it up so that they look straight... the highest he can lift his shoulder. but because he does it so much he is used to it. he is 6,2 just an inch taller then his brother. when dressing sticks to colors of black, reds, blues, dark greens, purples, bright yellow, pink, and bright orange. also appears wealthy and rich, he shares a job with his brother... sort of. i mean their job is not ever specific. how they get there money is a tricky question they may or may not answer honestly. naturally muscular (NOT HUGE ONES just the medium ones).
History Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185 (so its just where i keep my characters mostly. you can scroll and find their file and read that if you want more history.
Other: night blood, just not a vampire at all

Job: (depends) Flower gardener.

HOW HE GOT HERE. him and his brother did hide amongst the humans before. until they where discovered and forced to flee. they wondered the worlds land and sea for a few years and fell upon a place called the Fair grounds! these people where like them, and accepting... most anyway. Taurus wasn't always the most friendly and some people didn't like how Thunder would defend his brother. but no matter what he will always have his brothers back.

family: Taurus (brother) Tearin (Father) Scarlett(step mother)
relationship: open
enemies: open
Friends: kilo(wolf/dog) (other)

HUMAN
Sexuality: Straight
Birthday: June,16
Likes: books, maps, art, sketches, talking, communication, Honesty, Adventure, Nature
Dislikes: Liars, tricksters, Business people, war, big egos,
Personality: She is incredibly energetic, very hard headed, as well as stubborn, nobody can tell her what she can and cant do. she wants something, she finds a way to get it. she is loud and prideful of who she is. she wont stand down to anyone, she will always fight for what's right.
Appearance: (ill find a picture soon) but she is smool at 5,3
History: She lived in Africa growing up. Then when she grew up and became an adult she wanted to travel. she had a few rough bumps on the road. a few ex's here and there. some bankruptcy. she just wanted to explore the world. later years pass and her parents have reached the end of their path. it was time for them to leave and move on from the world. Those where hard times for her. now she works to make her Mother and Father proud of her. she investigates in lost worlds and forgotten legends. She was different from most people. she we rather very interested in Supernaturals just as much as she was in Animals. She will get carried away... and... well.. she grew up only knowing what the people taught her. she doesn't look at Supernaturals as people but rather animals. so she may come off as disrespectful. She just needs someone to teach her.

after traveling alone for so long she stumbles upon the Fairground. it was mind blowing for her. new creatures she didn't know even existed, a little hidden city of its own that lives peaceful. in a way humans in her would couldn't. she wanted to know everything about it. She wanted to share her findings with her loved ones... that are left anyway. and so she begins her journey.

Job: Journalist. (is Journalist ok?)

Family: Nathan-Brother. Parents passed away
Relationships: (none)
Enemies: (none)
Friends: (none)

ANGEL

Name: Amber
Pronouns: She her
Birthday: July 5th
powers: teleporting, and able to talk to animals
Likes: flowers specifically roses, dancing, gardening, dresses and tiaras, music, protecting her people and close ones, colors of pink, and rose gold, gold, and light blues, or purples.
Dislikes: fire, sassy attitudes,
Personality: she likes to protect people. even if she hates them, she puts lives first. She is tricky to tame. she wont be controlled so easily. she goes by her own rules, by her own order. when she wants something she gets something. she is always determined to accomplish whatever task she can give herself. that makes her stubborn but also hard working. she doesn't take bull from anyone. she likes to keep her struggles to her self not letting anyone knowing the crap she goes through. she never tells anyone when she's hurt or in pain because she doesn't want to burden anyone. besides she likes to take care of herself.
Appearance: she is 5,7 with golden blond hair that curls to about the middle of her back and white pale skin, her wings are white each feather tipped in a shiny rose gold. they sparkle in the light. her eyes are blue/grey and her face is soft and kind. she has a perfect smile. but battle scars all over her body from wars of all kinds. she normally wears skirts and blouse, or dresses. (i don't have a picture, and personally id rather not draw it. maybe later idk. im not good at drawing people. so i just described her best way i could.)
History: while her history is complicated in short words she was the princess of Olympus (kid friendly kind not at all like the kind in history) her dad, the king, carried the royal name of Zuse but spelled differently. she was set up with an arranged marriage. as the princess she did as told. After she became queen something happened. the man she once thought to be her husband quickly became her enemy. he killed her father, set her people to flames, and tried to kill her. most her scars are from him. he did that to her. so she gathered her surviving people of the attack. now she looks for him. she wants revenge. she wants to set things right. she want her people to be safe. she uses magic of other witches, potions of her own, and wizards she has gathered on her side to fight with what's left of her kingdom, her army. all in hunt of the man responsible of the death of so many innocent soles. with her team she has been hunting him down.

She comes to the fairgrounds to build more of her army, make friends, heal herself. but boy is she in for a treat.
Family: all killed by her ex or from the fire her ex caused.
Relationships: none
Enemies: Taurus Thunder
Friends: none

hello.. I'm always active all the time. CS FOR LIFE. i hope you like them. i know mind manipulation is a little concerning... its really not.. mind manipulation. i just don't know what else to call it. but to make this short, he cant make you do anything he wants. and no. he cant read your mind like a book. maybe over hear like... 4 or 5 words. that's it. and ill always ask if he can use that power. :)

uh. bc im tired... their jobs here will be, (Thunder: JUICE BAR... manager or bar attendant. plz) and (Taurus: Assassin Person)

anyway... i hope i get in. if i do, I'm excited to see you all.

PS!!! I WILL BE UPDATING THINGS TO THEIR FORMS AS WE GO ALONG< markings, relationships, enemies, likes/dislikes, age(rarely) and strengths/weaknesses.

(HI GUYS REMEMBER ME!?!? I KNOW MOST OF YOU HERE!!.... do you remember me?... no?... come on we was in a rp that died like... a year ago!)
Last edited by ThundersFriends on Fri May 06, 2022 4:13 pm, edited 9 times in total.
don't care for rareness in trade!
feel free to ask about characters! here is the form Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185
PM me if you are bored!!!

I'm a fan of Lucifer Netflix
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:41 pm

Full Name: Greyson Soot.
Nickname (if any): Grey
Pronouns: He/They
Sexuality: Gay/Ace
Species: Vampire
Stall/Act: A small Café.
--------------------------------------------
Appearance: He is tall and lanky, around 6'3" but has terrible posture which causes a small slouch, making him appear 6'1". The back of their hair is short and kind of shaggy; meanwhile his bangs are terribly cut and semi-uneven. His hair is black as a stereotypical vampire would have along with pale skin; though he can stay in the sun for long periods of time before receiving burns. Of course he also has fangs, just as you would expect from a vampire. Grey has many piercings, a septum piercings, snake bites, and a few ear piercings; but I mean he was a reckless teenager at some point. He's got a few scars on his legs and arms from his childhood as he spent a lot of his time outside. The vampire bite is on his upper arm rather than his neck. As for other scars, he's got a few poorly healed cuts on his stomach, almost all of them being from tripping and because he attempted to "fix" them himself, he was too scared to tell his parents. Along with these he's got a small scar on the bridge of his nose from close contact with a blade in his teen years. He normally wears old crewnecks he finds or make himself, occasionally a plaid shirt over top, cargo pants, and whatever shoes he likes (They prefer combat boots or converse). Another outfit he often wears would be a random graphic-tee paired with a plaid shirt and his signature cargo pants. He tends to stick with black, greys, browns, greens, and occasionally a nice pale blue. Sometimes he carries around a small bag with random things he picks up, maybe books? Who knows.

Personality: Grey isn't the most social guy, they enjoy climbing trees to read books or drink some of the tea he makes themselves. Their a bit hard to talk to and sometimes he comes off as rude but they try their best to be a good person. They are a pretty laid back type of guy, always reading something or listening to music. Aside from their preferences on others they really enjoy conversations with people they like. He's got quite a bit of fight experience as well as a small bit of first aid knowledge. He's a pretty determined type of guy so if you catch his eye they will try his to befriend you, and will probably succeed. He's got some sort of weird charm to him. A weakness of his is that he tends to cling to people, if he really likes you he'll follow you around, bring you food, tea, flowers; but not in a romantic gesture, just so you know you mean a lot to them. He tries to distant himself from deep friendships, they prefer small acquaintances.

Short Bio: He was born to two "boring" parents who he had never known quite well, they didn't speak with Grey often and left him as soon as he was 16. When he was growing up he had gone to a public school, he picked up on things easily and passed with high grades. He had always been rough on himself to impress his parents. Not long after his abandonment he went to university for business and graduated with average marks. After this he landed a decently paying job in his local record shop, he was pretty interested in music and the job satisfied them. He lived alone before he was bitten in a street fight he had somehow managed to get into, the next morning he had noticed some changes. He was scared of himself and ran from his home, eventually stumbling upon the fairgrounds after fleeing the small town he lived in. This happened just after he had turned 21, it was unfortunate but he's doing alright; it has been at least a century by now. Right after he arrive he opened a lovely café, he enjoys small conversations from the people that stop by.
Other: He loves flowers (His favourites are tulips, dahlias, and orchids!!) and tea
Last edited by QueerChaos on Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:10 am, edited 10 times in total.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby javitaxy » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:47 am

ThundersFriends wrote:i just put that as a job maybe... like a secret security guy or person. Normally Taurus is good for bounty hunting. or in this world it be (assignation) so.. assassination's guy fit. idk what you actually call them so... sorry about that.

Did you mean assassin? Also, I think what AssassinPerson (user) meant was that it wouldn't really fit in a fairground setting? Which.. I agree :shrug:

ThundersFriends wrote:MOST rp require history... idk that just makes sense to me. you wanna know a little bit about these characters and others too but if history is to long ill just cut it out of the character form.

That's true, having a backstory makes the character more complex and easier to understand. But sometimes, a couple of details can be unnecessary? I think the best idea would be to have a link to one of your previous posts where you have the character's extended history.

Also, to reiterate what AP said, you should probs confirm with Consulting_Angel since they also have a character that works in the Juice Bar.

Another thing. You posted the forms and titled them as "Human Forms", but from what I gathered... they aren't human? I'm a bit confused, tbh.
javitaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:50 pm

I think Thunder means them to be humans, but didn't realize humans and supernaturals are seperate here.

Thunder: you don't have to put a job for them if they're humans. That's for the supernatural characters working in the fairgrounds.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:36 pm

Just going to point out that history, aka bio, is in fact required. It's supposed to be short, but it's required.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:27 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Just going to point out that history, aka bio, is in fact required. It's supposed to be short, but it's required.

yeah... i already had it was short as i could... I've worked on these characters for a long time... so... should i put the history back up orr.... bc i really dont want to upset anyone. again, i have summed it up AS MUCH AS I POSSIBLY CAN!
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:12 am

Don't worry guys, Thunder and I have already messaged a bit to sort things out.

Security would be a fine job, just because it's magical and supernatural doesn't mean it's going to be all happy and sunshine!

I think in the forms there's a bit about them being supernatural - Thunder can correct me if I'm wrong - Nightbloods/Vampires, which I think are Thunder's creation.
Agreeing with linking to the full character history, so that people who'd like to read it can do so! (This goes for everyone, if anyone else has a longer character history they'd like to share!)

As for powers, that's also being discussed for further clarification!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:13 am

AssassinPerson

They are not humans... they are shape shifters who PRETEND to be human. they are hiding. but when they come here they don't have to. Shape shifters have no shape to claim. they mimic other shapes and bodies in the world they are placed in. i explained that in the history. if you want to actually read it. if you don't. that's fine.

Angle,
I'm going to add a human. I just need a day to write her file. i hope its ok that i try to enter a human in here.

edit: ok... nvm i got her done. i just need to find a picture of her. you guys all ok if she is a journalist. its not like she gunna trap you in a box and experiment on you. she is against that.
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:51 am

^That's fine to add a human, I think a journalist would be really interesting to have!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:01 am

I like the journalist idea
XD
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me