[✩] ─ destinyclan ─ [ discussion ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [✩] ─ destinyclan ─ [ discussion ]

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:20 am

I apologize for my inactivity and my slowness! I hope this post will respond to everything, but let me know if I miss anything

@boy princess I can definitely reserve a warrior for you!
    @lameloserlexi Meadowpaw is accepted!
    @Decrosse Yes, this roleplay is still active and accepting! You can make up to 6 cats, if you'd like. We mostly need warriors, but the other ranks that are currently open are 1 apprentice, 1 caregiver, 2 elders, and 4 kits.
    @Animals I'm sorry to hear about your hard drive :( I hope you can get a new laptop soon or that the problem will be fixed!

About the double prefixes... oops! I can edit Maplehawk's information on the front page so that she'll be Flamehawk. I think I will remove Stormpaw since it's been a few months since they've posted or been active on the site, but if they ever return I can always ask them to change the prefix for their apprentice.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:25 pm

(Awesome! Can't wait to rp with you all)

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:58 am

@Silent Thank you! Luckily we have a new desktop computer that I was able to use if I ever wanted to get on here so at least I have a backup plan! I got my new laptop last Tuesday and got a guy from the store to come and help set it up Wednesday. Unfortunately I still have plenty of files/data that I still need to transfer over to this laptop from my old one, but because of the hard drive, the guy said it kept failing on him every time he tried to work on it. So he said that we might have to take it to the store to do it for us because he thinks this is something that is gonna last overnight. But with my new laptop set up, my activity status can go back to normal at least! <3
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:58 am

Oh geez Animals, that sounds like a really long process! But I'm really glad that you were able to get a new laptop, and I understand how hard it must be to have to transfer files. I hope everything is working correctly and that everything is set up for you now <3
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:57 pm

@Silent Thank you! We actually scheduled an appointment to get the store to backup all the data onto the flash drive for us tomorrow so hopefully things will be better then! <3
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:36 am

I just wanted to let you all know that I've started a new job! Actually my first job lol, but I'll still try my best to keep on top of this roleplay although things seem to be starting slow for now c:
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:42 am

@Silent Congrats on getting the job! Hopefully things will pick back up soon! <3

Last bumped by Animals65 on Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:42 am.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me