π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 O/A (discussion & forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 O/A (discussion & forms)

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:31 pm

I accepted it, owl! :) just lmk if we’re both on and you’d like to play together!

@gray~ your post is fine! It seems things are getting interesting haha

@spiritstar I won’t tell you how to play your werewolf, and I think that would be a good idea! I based Nikolav’s behavior on the interpretation of werewolf transformations using up a lot of calories (giving them monstrous appetites) as well as him just being territorial. Since she probably won’t have the territory thing going for her, maybe she’d have a clearer mind?
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:57 pm

cocogerber13 wrote:@spiritstar I won’t tell you how to play your werewolf, and I think that would be a good idea! I based Nikolav’s behavior on the interpretation of werewolf transformations using up a lot of calories (giving them monstrous appetites) as well as him just being territorial. Since she probably won’t have the territory thing going for her, maybe she’d have a clearer mind?

I second that gray’s post is fine

XD kay, and yeah that makes sense since she doesn’t really have a territory. If she just goes back home, she would have one.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:22 pm

I’m extremely sorry for sorta powerplaying this post, PLEASE let me know if your character wants to do something different and ofc I can change my post/you can ignore it or whatever. This is true in Nyx’s case as well since she was definitely being kinda bossy, but since she just kinda asked some of the residents to do something it can also mean that they don’t do it if you don’t want them to (which personally I’d find kinda funny lmao).

Also, I don’t think I was able to articulate it quite as well in her post, but Nyx is definitely using her customer service voice in parts of it
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gray~ » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:33 am

Just to sort of clear things up for Bryce, I'm kind of writing him as a Vampire the Masquerade character without the clans, if anyone's familiar with it? Essentially, a part of that universe is that every vampire has specific stipulations for the blood they can drink, and if they feed from someone who doesn't meet those stipulations the blood tastes like poison to them and they can't drink it. For Ellis, his stipulation is that his victims have to be just terrible people, so he doesn't feel guilty about drinking from them, so he shouldn't be able to feed on any of the humans in this game :D If he goes into a blood frenzy from smelling Ellis' blood he might try anyways, but I'll probably play it so he manages to stay in control ^.^ I hope that kinda all makes sense!!
gray~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:07 am

gray~ wrote:Just to sort of clear things up for Bryce, I'm kind of writing him as a Vampire the Masquerade character without the clans, if anyone's familiar with it? Essentially, a part of that universe is that every vampire has specific stipulations for the blood they can drink, and if they feed from someone who doesn't meet those stipulations the blood tastes like poison to them and they can't drink it. For Ellis, his stipulation is that his victims have to be just terrible people, so he doesn't feel guilty about drinking from them, so he shouldn't be able to feed on any of the humans in this game :D If he goes into a blood frenzy from smelling Ellis' blood he might try anyways, but I'll probably play it so he manages to stay in control ^.^ I hope that kinda all makes sense!!

Ohh, that’s a cool trait for them to have! Although I can foresee some difficulty for him with that haha. It’ll be interesting to see how it plays out!
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:24 am

*slides in*

Name: Atlas O'Hara
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Human
Appearance: Atlas has fluffy-looking, platinum blond hair that is natural, though he's given up on telling people that don't believe it is. He has deep, ambery-brown eyes as well. He stands at 5'11", which he tries to accentuate with his good posture. He has an athletic build with a little bit of muscle, and a fair skin tone. Atlas has a somewhat ovalish face shape with a smooth jawline, and he also has a dark birthmark, just behind his left ear that he uses concealer to try and cover up.
He usually wears semi-formal outfits, with clean button up shirts and black jeans, and they often look as though they are expensive.

Personality: Atlas is generally friendly to most people, though he's known to turn quickly on someone if he finds out that they're not a nice person. He's also rather secretive - no one really knows that much about him, despite him seeming to be quite open. Atlas finds it difficult to admit that he cares for someone, and tends to show it in more subtle ways that he thinks are secretive, even if they're so clearly not. Atlas is also rather dramatic, and will frequently over-exaggerate or do dramatic gestures, such as pressing the back of his hand against his forehead, or collapsing over a chair. In addition to his dramatics, he can be rather moody and demanding. If he's close to you, then he'll show himself to be fiercely protective and loyal.

Bio: Atlas was adopted into the O'Hara family when he was about 9 months old. He was placed in foster care, along with a twin that he was separated from at this time, from birth, when his birth parents were forced to give the twins up because his birth mother fell incredibly ill, and his birth father left, unable to cope (though they were both named before this, fortunately). He only knows that he has a twin, but nothing more than that. He doesn't know if his mother is alive, and he's not sure if he wants to find his birth parents or his twin.
He was raised well, the O'Hara's being a somewhat wealthy family that absolutely adored him. He didn't quite grow up in Nightington - the family only moved there when Atlas was 16 - but he has decided to stay. Atlas likes spending time drawing, as well as reading astronomy books. He loves stargazing on clear nights, and talking about the constellations with anyone that'll listen. He wants to be an astrophysicist, which he is studying for.

Name: Xanthe Chicane
Pronouns: They/Them/Their
Sexuality: Androsexual
Species: 'Mothman'
Appearance: In their human form, Xanthe has short, black hair in a protective style that is tied back, with an undercut, and their eyes are very dark brown - almost black in poor lighting. They are perhaps unnervingly tall, standing at 6'6", and holds a more rigid posture. Xanthe has a fairly muscular build as well, and keeps themselves well worked out, and has a medium-dark skin tone. They have a broader, yet defined jawline, and no particular markings or scars. They usually wear rather casual outfits in this form, with a 'signature' black leather jacket with the symbol of a large moth outline on the back of it.
In their 'true form', Xanthe takes on the shape of a huge, moth-like humanoid with long antennae, big dark red eyes and large wings that easily span about 10 feet when outstretched. They also have human-like arm and leg appendages, the 'feet' being clawed. They are covered in dark brown 'fur', with the fur around where their neck would be longer, fluffier seeming, and a lighter shade of brown.

Personality: Xanthe is a somewhat laid back and confident person. Very few things seem to faze them, and they prefer to do their own thing. They try to be unpredictable, but this often turns into something that one would very much expect them to do... especially if that one happens to know Xanthe quite well. They might casually flirt with anyone, but will make it pretty clear that it's just for fun - they don't want to unintentionally string someone along - and will also back off sharpishly if the other person is uncomfortable. They are a very curious being as well, and like to investigate, explore and ask questions, sometimes getting to the point of being irritating, but they do mean well... most of the time.

Bio: Xanthe grew up in West Virginia, though they're not entirely sure how they came to be. A curse and amnesia? They don't know. What they do know is that they lived with a small family of powerful spellcasters, who were often working on some sort of spell, ritual or potion or another. It intrigued them, but were rather disappointed to find that they couldn't cast spells themselves... no, they had a different sort of ability. One that would let them turn into a giant, moth-like humanoid creature... and eventually lead to a group of four people seeing them one night. Despite this, Xanthe was taught a lot about medical knowledge and such by the family, and found themselves to quite the proficiency with it... but only while in human form. Since then, they have found themselves at a mysterious house in the woods in Nightington, where they were taken in and has resided since.

Lights particularly intrigue Xanthe, as do humans - but they can be a little rough when it comes to dealing with both. They like to chase cars for fun, and accidentally causes radio interference in their true form.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:50 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:*slides in*

Name: Atlas O'Hara
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Human
Appearance: Atlas has fluffy-looking, platinum blond hair that is natural, though he's given up on telling people that don't believe it is. He has deep, ambery-brown eyes as well. He stands at 5'11", which he tries to accentuate with his good posture. He has an athletic build with a little bit of muscle, and a fair skin tone. Atlas has a somewhat ovalish face shape with a smooth jawline, and he also has a dark birthmark, just behind his left ear that he uses concealer to try and cover up.
He usually wears semi-formal outfits, with clean button up shirts and black jeans, and they often look as though they are expensive.

Personality: Atlas is generally friendly to most people, though he's known to turn quickly on someone if he finds out that they're not a nice person. He's also rather secretive - no one really knows that much about him, despite him seeming to be quite open. Atlas finds it difficult to admit that he cares for someone, and tends to show it in more subtle ways that he thinks are secretive, even if they're so clearly not. Atlas is also rather dramatic, and will frequently over-exaggerate or do dramatic gestures, such as pressing the back of his hand against his forehead, or collapsing over a chair. In addition to his dramatics, he can be rather moody and demanding. If he's close to you, then he'll show himself to be fiercely protective and loyal.

Bio: Atlas was adopted into the O'Hara family when he was about 9 months old. He was placed in foster care, along with a twin that he was separated from at this time, from birth, when his birth parents were forced to give the twins up because his birth mother fell incredibly ill, and his birth father left, unable to cope (though they were both named before this, fortunately). He only knows that he has a twin, but nothing more than that. He doesn't know if his mother is alive, and he's not sure if he wants to find his birth parents or his twin.
He was raised well, the O'Hara's being a somewhat wealthy family that absolutely adored him. He didn't quite grow up in Nightington - the family only moved there when Atlas was 16 - but he has decided to stay. Atlas likes spending time drawing, as well as reading astronomy books. He loves stargazing on clear nights, and talking about the constellations with anyone that'll listen. He wants to be an astrophysicist, which he is studying for.

Name: Xanthe Chicane
Pronouns: They/Them/Their
Sexuality: Androsexual
Species: 'Mothman'
Appearance: In their human form, Xanthe has short, black hair in a protective style that is tied back, with an undercut, and their eyes are very dark brown - almost black in poor lighting. They are perhaps unnervingly tall, standing at 6'6", and holds a more rigid posture. Xanthe has a fairly muscular build as well, and keeps themselves well worked out, and has a medium-dark skin tone. They have a broader, yet defined jawline, and no particular markings or scars. They usually wear rather casual outfits in this form, with a 'signature' black leather jacket with the symbol of a large moth outline on the back of it.
In their 'true form', Xanthe takes on the shape of a huge, moth-like humanoid with long antennae, big dark red eyes and large wings that easily span about 10 feet when outstretched. They also have human-like arm and leg appendages, the 'feet' being clawed. They are covered in dark brown 'fur', with the fur around where their neck would be longer, fluffier seeming, and a lighter shade of brown.

Personality: Xanthe is a somewhat laid back and confident person. Very few things seem to faze them, and they prefer to do their own thing. They try to be unpredictable, but this often turns into something that one would very much expect them to do... especially if that one happens to know Xanthe quite well. They might casually flirt with anyone, but will make it pretty clear that it's just for fun - they don't want to unintentionally string someone along - and will also back off sharpishly if the other person is uncomfortable. They are a very curious being as well, and like to investigate, explore and ask questions, sometimes getting to the point of being irritating, but they do mean well... most of the time.

Bio: Xanthe grew up in West Virginia, though they're not entirely sure how they came to be. A curse and amnesia? They don't know. What they do know is that they lived with a small family of powerful spellcasters, who were often working on some sort of spell, ritual or potion or another. It intrigued them, but were rather disappointed to find that they couldn't cast spells themselves... no, they had a different sort of ability. One that would let them turn into a giant, moth-like humanoid creature... and eventually lead to a group of four people seeing them one night. Despite this, Xanthe was taught a lot about medical knowledge and such by the family, and found themselves to quite the proficiency with it... but only while in human form. Since then, they have found themselves at a mysterious house in the woods in Nightington, where they were taken in and has resided since.

Lights particularly intrigue Xanthe, as do humans - but they can be a little rough when it comes to dealing with both. They like to chase cars for fun, and accidentally causes radio interference in their true form.

Welcome! ^^ both are accepted!

Since most of the humans are already at the house, you have a few options with how Atlas can start out! If you have an idea of how you’d like to introduce him then feel free to rp it out, but if not then here are a few suggestions!

- he was with the group the entire time (who witnessed a werewolf biting one of the other characters, one of the β€œhumans” turning into a werewolf themself, and a dragon roar before making their escape to the mansion)

- he could arrive late to the designated meet-up area and head towards the mansion by himself (maybe he could run into a supernatural, if anyone has one open and is interested? You could also do a bit of a time skip where he walks in on whatever is happening with the dragon and werewolf just after everyone else left)

- he could be a passerby that is unaware of the situation, heard the commotion, and came to check it out

Again, you don’t have to use these ideas if you don’t want to, and if you want a more detailed recap based on where you put your characters, we can definitely give you one!
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:24 am

Thank you!

I think I'll have him arrive late, that sounds most like Atlas. And if someone does have a supernatural open, then he could certainly run into them if anyone would like!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:37 am

I technically have a ghost open, but he's hiding out in his room at the moment ^.^"
but he's there if you need someone : )
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:18 am

XD hello Angel

Also, never mind, Maria probably can’t go home…whoops
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me