[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Discussion ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Discussion ]

Postby nat13 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:03 pm

shoot I'll unreserve for now, I thought I'd have time to make a character/roleplay but I'm too busy :( sorry
nat13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:07 am

@nat13 I'm sorry to hear that, but thank you for your interest!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greatwoman » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:29 am

I'm sorry for being so late/behind, we have been without internet at our house for almost 2 weeks, so I haven't been able to get online at all. I'm making my first post now, apologies to everyone who's waiting for me!

Also @Spiritstar3 Welwick is technically out with the Trapper patrol, I think, since trainees are supposed to be with their trainers? I think that's what Silent Melody meant. Anyways, I'm making a post about them now, so Welwick will be included in my post.
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonderr » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:07 am

male | 4 years | GSD, DDR working line | straight | soldier
Lover: open
skills: intense focus and drive, self-assured, doesn’t back down easily. Because Mercer is well versed in protection sports, he has an unwavering, deadly bite. He is quick to use it as his greatest weapon.
-
faults: lacks inhibition, too quick to judge others, paranoid, overly defensive and may come across as hostile without meaning to. He's bad about overlooking the feelings of others by mistake and it damages his relationships.
-
appearance: as a DDR line shepherd, Mercer is larger and broader-boned than a typical German Shepherd, with more muscle definition. He has a lean and muscular build with sable fur. He carries a broad head with tall ears, a wide jaw and deep coffee-colored eyes.
-
the past: before being left as a stray, Mercer was a champion in Schutzhund (protection sport, bite work), he excelled at it because he was always passionate and driven about his work. However he didn’t have a good β€œoff switch” and would become overzealous and snappy with other competitors. His handler retired him early because of this. Mercer hated the transition to pet life, he couldn’t take it anymore and chewed his way out of the kennel he was confined in. After escaping however, it wasn’t long before he was apprehended, deemed β€œaggressive”, and abandoned on the island as a stray.

Last edited by sonderr on Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sonderr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonderr » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:41 am

male | 2 years | australian cattle dog | bicurious | trapper
Lover: open
traits: charming, clever and confident. What he lacks in muscle, he makes up for in wit. He sometimes is a little overconfident, but is kind and caring to others. He wants to be friends with everyone, but is scarcely vulnerable intimately. He’s very fearful of trusting others too much.
-
skills: witty, quick-thinker, incredible stamina. His intelligence combined with his herding instincts makes him a skilled and strategic hunter.
-
faults: he has a fear of water, not quite a phobia, but he hates to to be in it. He also enjoys rebelling and testing boundaries which makes a lot of people annoyed with him, will sometimes tease others a little too much, but doesn’t mean to cause harm. He has very little patience in general, and is a bit power-hungry, despite making a terrible leader.
-
appearance: Arroyo has a slender and lean build, which is uncharacteristic for his breed. His copper-colored fur always seems to have some dirt on it. He's definitely on the lankier side, his paws are still a little oversized because he hasn't fully matured.
-
the past: Arroyo is a natural when it comes to herding and hunting, but instead of training him in a sport that used these innate skills, his owners wanted him to be a dock diver. Arroyo enjoyed chasing a toy if someone threw it, but he was not interested in jumping into water. However, his people persisted endlessly, trial after trial, even though he never scored well at all. Over this time, his relationship with his people became damaged, and he developed an aversion to the water. He couldn't stand that his people weren't supportive of him, and he began "acting out" as he grew closer to adulthood. He became a DIFFICULT dog to own, so he soon was surrendered for his behavior, and he ended up on the island.

Last edited by sonderr on Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
sonderr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:33 pm

@sonderr Mercer and Arroyo are accepted!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azola » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:36 am

TORA

male. 3 years. kai ken. bisexual. trapper.

tora is a red brindle kai ken with deep brown eyes. from his hunting days, he has gained many scars; he has some along his chest, side and hind leg. he also has bite marks down his back.

egalitarian - forgiving - sensitive - insecure - stubborn - introverted

tora has a very strong sense of justice and honor. he has incredible strength as well, though he's not the most agile. he is a strategist with impressive bravery.

while being a very kind dog, tora is incredibly sensitive and insecure. almost everything makes him upset - especially making a mistake in front of his pack, or a lot of dogs in general. tora is stubborn too - it's hard to change his decisions, almost impossible, especially if he says no. he's also very impatient and hates to wait for anything. he has a bit of a distaste towards unfamiliar dogs, thus, he's not very good at making friends.

tora grew up in the northern alps of japan as a hunting dog to a man named minato. after his first two years of life with minato, his owner decided to get another puppy and name her sakura. sakura was the only dog tora had ever been close to, and he treated her like his own pup. the same year minato got the puppy, though, he died of old age, and left tora and sakura to fend for themselves. they lived feral lives in the mountains for the rest of the year. sakura was soon killed by hunters. from that day on, tora began to live in the city, and was eventually sent to the island to live with the other strays.
Azola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meisxinyi » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:50 am

hi! are you accepting more people? I'm not very knowledgeable about roleplays on forums like this so I decided to just, give a heads up before I actually make a form. if I can, I'll make a form asap! :3
meisxinyi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me