⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Postby TidalCurrent » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:57 am

i really like that idea (:

i'll be updating the main thread with the apprentices + such in a short while, as well as posting them here, so we can actually start! (although i don't expect everyone to post at first since it is a weekday)

as a side note every time there is a time change/weather update i'll make a post to the roleplay thread, so make sure to keep an eye out for those after we begin.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:42 am

ENTORSHIPS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxENTORSHIPSxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sunclan
fennelpaw will be apprenticed to goosetail
sandpaw will be apprenticed to honeywhisker

rainclan
tidepaw will be apprenticed to sunshadow
dawnpaw will be apprenticed to maplewhisker
hollypaw will be apprenticed to amberthroat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxENTORSHIPSxxxxxxxxxxxxx

feel free to PM me with any issues of the above assignments.
the roleplay thread is now open!
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:57 am

I'll get a post up as soon as I can.
Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟦ the rise of sun ⟧ - lightpaw

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:26 pm

𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐰
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
female ★ ten moons ★ bisexual ★ sunclan apprentice

a calico she-cat with ginger, black, and white patches. her eyes are light green with yellow flecks.

lightpaw isn't motivated as an apprentice, and most of the time she seems to be bored. the only time she finds joy is playing pranks on older cats and hanging out with the other apprentices. however, this causes her to get in trouble and she's often yelled at by her mentor.

none of the sunclan cats aren't sure of where she came from, but at six moons old she stumbled upon the camp with her older sister fennelpaw and asked for them to become members. lightpaw doesn't have any memory of her parents or where she used to live, so some cats claim that she must've suffered some trauma to have forgotten so much. her sister doesn't mention anything and seems to be very protective of her, but lightpaw looks up to her.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟦ the start of rain ⟧ - ripplefang

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:26 pm

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
male ★ thirty-three moons ★ bisexual ★ rainclan warrior

a bengal tom with a silver/grey pelt and black markings. his eyes are light green with light blue flecks.

ripplefang lives up to his name - he's tough and harsh as well as hostile. he remains in the clan as a warrior due to his stubborness and loyalty, otherwise cats would think he would become a loner. he's usually on edge and wary, unsure of who he can really get close to. however, he highly respects the leader and deputy.

he was always teased by his siblings for being the runt of the litter, and he could never fight back. ripplefang vowed that he would become stronger than them, and starclan granted him that wish. his sister died due to greencough as a kitten, and one of his brothers drowned in the river during the rainy season. the last brother became an apprentice with him, but he was killed in a brief fight with a sunclan patrol. though he despised his siblings, ripplefang hates sunclan cats more. he has no memory of his parents.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:34 pm

I’m going to get Fogpaw’s form up as soon as possible and then I’ll get posts up for my other two.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major pb » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:41 pm

i just got home from work, but i'll have a post up within an hour, hopefully! c:
major pb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiclilkitty » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:43 pm

I get off in 20 and will be home within an hour and a half (long walk). I'll post when I get home
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:56 pm

very excited to start! getting my post up soon-ish :)
        quick question @tidalcurrent- do you have any reference images for each territory or are we just going off the written descriptions? i just don't want to interpret anything wrongly ^^;
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:14 pm

i used descriptions in the main thread to prevent from hogging up the roleplay with images, but i do have references here if you'd like to use them! the only ones i wouldn't look into much are rainclan's camp, since my idea was a bit hard to find. (if you're ever wanting to see how something specific looks, just shoot me a pm and i'll be sure to add it. the images under locations on the roleplay thread can be updated with more as well if needed)
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me