Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪʀᴄᴜꜱ DISCUSSION

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪʀᴄᴜꜱ DISCUSSION

Postby Serpantdragon » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:08 am

Charlotte will probably stay with Nate since she trusts him the most.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:07 am

no worries
MODS-ME AND MERRYN OFTEN SHARE DEVICES! PLEASE DO NOT BAN US FOR TRADING!
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaughtinFandoms » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:57 am

▓█► Talia Dagenheart ◄█▓

════════════════════════
Image════════════════════════

Role:
Trapeze
How she joined:
She joined in when she was about 12 years old after her parents died in a car crash. They took her in and gave her a family.
Sexuality:
"PANsexual!"
Personality:
She is very energetic and always on the go. Talia is very bold and charismatic. She is a total people person, she loves being around people and talking to them and listening to their stories. This woman is practical and while imaginative, she tends to be a bit more down to earth with her actual solutions. Talia is also very observant and empathetic, she always can tell when people are feeling down trodden or upset, and she always does her best to cheer them up, listen, or give advice. There are a few downsides to her, she is very sensitive and can't stand people yelling at her, or being mad at her. On top of this she tends to be slightly out of focus when not preforming. She is easily distracted by many things. Talia is also conflict-adverse, meaning that she avoids conflict all together.
Overall a well rounded human being.

Traits (inner):
She is very kind and caring, she has a big heart and isn't afraid to share it. Even if it hurts her in the end. She is willing to give people a second chance and tends to see the good in everyone.
Traits (outer):
Bright orange hair, deep brown eyes, light freckles EVERYWHERE.
════════════════════════

▓█► Dixon Fereh ◄█▓

════════════════════════
════════════════════════

Role:
Dancer
How he joined:
Born into
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Personality:
Bold – People with the ESTP personality type are full of life and energy. There is no greater joy for ESTPs than pushing boundaries and discovering and using new things and ideas.
Rational and Practical – ESTPs love knowledge and philosophy, but not for their own sake. What’s fun for ESTP personalities is finding ideas that are actionable and drilling into the details so they can put them to use. If a discussion is completely arbitrary, there are better uses for ESTPs’ time.
Original – Combining their boldness and practicality, ESTPs love to experiment with new ideas and solutions. They put things together in ways no one else would think to.
Perceptive – This originality is helped by ESTPs’ ability to notice when things change – and when they need to change! Small shifts in habits and appearances stick out to ESTPs, and they use these observations to help create connections with others.
Direct – This perceptive skill isn’t used for mind games – ESTPs prefer to communicate clearly, with direct and factual questions and answers. Things are what they are.
Sociable – All these qualities pull together to make a natural group leader in ESTPs. This isn’t something that they actively seek – people with this personality type just have a knack for making excellent use of social interactions and networking opportunities.
NEGATIVE:
Insensitive – Feelings and emotions come second to facts and "reality" for ESTPs. Emotionally charged situations are awkward, uncomfortable affairs, and ESTPs’ blunt honesty doesn’t help here. These personalities often have a lot of trouble acknowledging and expressing their own feelings as well.
Impatient – ESTPs move at their own pace to keep themselves excited. Slowing down because someone else "doesn’t get it" or having to stay focused on a single detail for too long is extremely challenging for ESTPs.
Risk-prone – This impatience can lead ESTPs to push into uncharted territory without thinking of the long-term consequences. ESTP personalities sometimes intentionally combat boredom with extra risk.
Unstructured – ESTPs see an opportunity – to fix a problem, to advance, to have fun – and seize the moment, often ignoring rules and social expectations in the process. This may get things done, but it can create unexpected social fallout.
May Miss the Bigger Picture – Living in the moment can cause ESTPs to miss the forest for the trees. People with this personality type love to solve problems here and now, perhaps too much. All parts of a project can be perfect, but the project will still fail if those parts do not fit together.
Defiant – ESTPs won’t be boxed in. Repetition, hardline rules, sitting quietly while they are lectured at – this isn’t how ESTPs live their lives. They are action-oriented and hands-on. Environments like school and much entry-level work can be so tedious that they’re intolerable, requiring extraordinary effort from ESTPs to stay focused long enough to get to freer positions.

Traits (outer):
He has short brown hair. He has stunning sky blue eyes, and chiseled features.
════════════════════════
Image Image Image Image
ImageImage Image
CaughtinFandoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:01 am

Both accepted :) Although you need to add whether you are already members of the circus (and if so, how), or if you are going to RP your way in. Have a look at the main thread where the rules are so you can choose correctly :) Also, your characters share trailers with the rest of their category, e.g you dancer will 'live' with the other dancers in the dancing trailer and your trapeze can live in the same trailer as Isaac and Hayley :)
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaughtinFandoms » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:35 am

>> Thank you so much!
>> Ah they are added now thank you! Dixon was born into the circus, and Talia join when she was 12, both can be found under the bolded thingys of "How he/she joined"
>> And a-okay with the trailer thing! :)
Image Image Image Image
ImageImage Image
CaughtinFandoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purple. » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Role: Dancer (specializes in ariel contortion)
How did she Join the Circus: Lucy was born into the circus. Her father was a puppeteer, and her mother was a dancer. They both retired a few years earlier, leaving her to continue the family legacy.
Orientation: Bisexual
Relationships: Not yet, will develop

Personality: Lucy is a mysterious and daunting person. She keeps secrets well and prefers to listen rather than talk. She is often found on her own, grooming her father's puppets, or practicing contortion. She is an introvert, but can be loud and brash when she becomes passionate about a topic. She is independent and very stubborn, as well as impulsive and reckless.

Looks: Lucy is 5'6" and 110 pounds, making her very lithe and lanky. She is occasionally mistaken for a teenage boy, especially when out of costume, and tends to act as her male alter ego when she prefers to be undercover.

✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
╔═══════════╗
❝Hey, I'm Mat! I speak English
and French so feel free to
message me, I don't bite <3❞
╚═══════════╝

✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
submit a help ticket | must-read topics for newbies
art shop | toyhou.se
purple.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:29 pm

accepted
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:52 pm

Apologies for taking so long on my form (it's cool if you reopened my reservation, I understand). I broke my arm and couldn't type for a while! Please forgive my sudden absence!

> hey there, I'm Ian!

> I'm taken by an amazing boyfriend! I'm busy with a student life, and taking parts in campaigns to promote human rights. I'm training to be a therapist, and other than that, I enthuse in botany, music, cosplaying, and sci-fi! I'm a very forgetful person, so if I skip out on something or leave you hanging, feel free to remind me and scold me. My best friends are hiddles. and Captain. A. Stark. so if you spot them, gift them, love them, kiss them, hug them. And that would be all, have a nice day!

P.S. If you have and punnsss and meemmmeeessss pm them to pleeeaaassseeeeee c:
hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:56 pm

no worries, your reservation still holds, just repost your form so that its bumped onto the thread so newer members dont have to go find it :)
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:18 am

ill post tonight
_Akat