✦ ❝discussion!❞

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

dovepaw;;

Postby adohi » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:32 am

┏━━━━━━━━┓
name dovepaw doveleap.
age eleven moons.
gender female, she-cat.
rank apprentice warrior.
voice x

┗━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━┓
fur light grey, soft.
eyes light blue.
body muscular, agile.
scent earth, moss.
best skill hunting.

┗━━━━━━━━┛
╔════════ ❀ ════════╗

dovepaw is a quiet and reserved
she-cat. she keeps most things to
herself, and does not enjoy speaking
up. though dovepaw is an awkward
little cat, she shows boldness when
presenting her skills. she is a superb
climber, swimmer, and runner. she
loves to hunt, and will usually bring
back a juicy piece of prey for a
clanmate to enjoy. when dovepaw
makes friends, she keeps them close
and trusts them greatly. her walls may
be up high, but once you get past
them, dovepaw will reveal her sassy
and silly side. the molly enjoys
making jokes and making her friends
laugh. she cares immensely about
everyone, and her clan is her first
priority.

╚════════ ❀ ════════╝

adohi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦ ❝discussion!❞

Postby sunfool » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:40 am

all accepted! just a heads up that this week is very busy for me but i will try my best to post because i will most likely not post during the weekend
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starshine, » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:42 am

Sorry for being gone!
    I'll post tonight, also, when will Tornface's kits be born?
delete account please
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

crowjaw )

Postby royal! » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:36 pm

crowjaw (changed it to jaw just so it could be different cx)
        gender, tom age, 40 moons rank, deputy kin, deceased crush, open mate, open

crow has a stern and grim resting face but genuinely has a whole-heart towards his clan. he has a very skinny and long build but still is fairly muscular. he can get extremely anxious in certain situations and has a habit to use his bony frame to pace back in forth, ignoring the outside world around him. he's a talkative and festive tom; loving to comfort his clanmates. he's a great teacher because he has a tendency to go in every bit of detail about every point of view he makes.

crow was a good friend of the leader's, which he likes to think that is not the reason he earned the title, "deputy", which it really isn't.
        once the rogue pack had attacked many cats had spoken out and were simply stricken, including the leader. crow was afraid to speak out and it was in his very instinct to. after seeing so many of his clanmates fallen, he didn't know what to think or what to do to help.
        all he thought about was keeping his clan as safe as it could be. he keeps his chipper attitude but has a deep regret of what he had and hadn't done in the past.
royal!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shadow

Postby Shadowstar8473 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:21 pm

name ;; Shadow
age ;; Seven moons
gender ;; Female
rank ;; Rogue
kin/family ;; Ash and Cloud - parents, deceased. Winter, Sun, and Blizzard - siblings, all missing.
cubs/children ;; None
other ;; If convinced, she may consider giving up her rogue status to join the clan

personality ;; Shadow is exceedingly energetic and adventurous and can be overprotective of trusted cats who are weaker than her. She is a cruious soul who easily gets herself into heaps of trouble when the curiosity kicks in. One day, she hopes to grow strong in order to protect others from cats who only wish to bring harm. Shadow has an enthusiastic air about her and enjoys being able to brighten the mood. She is loyal and straight-forward.

history ;; Shadow was born to a litter of four to Ash and Cloud who were both rogues. Her parents were from a clan known as Blizzardclan and her father, Ash, had been exiled with the accusation of killing a queen and the deputy. Cloud had chosen to leave with him - despite being given a choice to stay. One and a half moons after the litter of Shadow, Winter, Sun and Blizzard were born, their family was attacked by a lurking rogue in the area. Both of their parents were killed and the kits were stolen. They never learned the rogue's name and he never learned their yet they obeyed every order they received. By four moons old, the kits had learned the hunt and by five they learned to fight. Now being seven moons, Shadow's combat capabilities have surely improved. One day, Shadow woke in an unfamiliar cave with the rogue and her littermates nowhere in sight. She doesn't know how she got there, and she isn't sure if she'll ever find out.

Mood: Sick of everything rn? Also just sick in general

Watching: In the process of watching Rick and Morty (on Season 2)

Listening To: Nothing, probably RWBY soundtrack if anything

Wishing: That I had more time to do things that matter and that I actually had the motivation to do them instead of wasting my time.

Looking For: New roleplays to join. Warrior cat, human realistic,
fantasy, wolf packs, ect. PM if you know of a good one!

Currently: Playing (something?) and searching for RPs to join
Shadowstar8473

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

¬ Fire (That Burns Forest)

Postby c a l a m i t y » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:27 am

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

SILENCE IS THE MOST POWERFUL SCREAM

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

((Fire That Burns Forest
rouge/orange tabby)
26 moons)
tom)
scent mud)
crush open/heterosextual)
open/no mate)
kin/abandoned/open))

Image ══════════════════════════════════════

This tom is a feisty cat. It'd surprise some cats, but most of the time,
this tom has an agressive and vicious attitue. His arrogant mood tend
s to make him a critical, demanding character. He is fearless and dicta
torial and some may even say evil to an extent. His personality normall
y makes him become jealous, and his naive and manipulating nature ca
n make one dispise him, but beyond that, Fire never had the best soci
al life. He can enter a petulant state, but behind his front images of ag
ressiveness, Fire becomes a submissive, trustworthy honest cat.

xxxxImage

xxxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxImage
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Fire originally came from the great mountains that held their snowly peaks proudly
in the sky. Fire had always been a little bit of a pesky cat from his birth, and the d
istant fire of camping twolegs from their mountain spot gave him his name on that
cold night. As he aged, he was given the role of a Cave-Guard. He got bored extre
mely easily, standing guard, and would even attempt to hunt with the Prey-Hunter
s before getting moaned at. At this time, he was struggling, and The Tribe of Endle
ss Hunting had not spoken in a long time. With growing impatience, Fire believed h
e should do something more than this. Then came the day that The Tribe of Endless
Hunting warned of a fire. A fire that burnt the forest. There, he left, rather unwa
nted at this point, and he now goes about as a rouge, still the agressive and unruly
cat he was before, although he always shortens his name to Fire by this point. Som
e cats he's met on his journey didn't seem to like tribe names in general.

xxxxxImage

xxxxxxImage

c a l a m i t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustMallory » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:03 am

────now i've been crazy───────────
➣ ➣ Image
──but the whole skyxF E L L────

personality;; aspen tends to be quiet when he first meets someone new, and often gives off an air of mystery. however, once he becomes comfortable, he allows his true colors to shine through.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxname;; aspen
xxxxxxxxgender;; tom
xxxxxxxxage;; 11 moons
xxxxxxxxrank;; loner
xxxxxxxxclan;; n/a
xxxxxxxxkin;; open
xxxxxxxxcrush;; tbd/open
xxxxxxxxp. traits;; witty,
xxxxxxxxdevoted, genuinexxxxx
xxxxxxxxn. traits;; cautious,
xxxxxxxxstubborn, unrulyxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
aspen is optimistic, and loves to make jokes. he's a light-hearted and charismatic tom, and is incredibly perceptive. he has a strong sense of what is right and what is wrong, and will always stand up for what he believes.

aspen has learned to developed a hard shell, often caring little of what some might think of him. he's confident in who he is, and will continuously stand up for himself and others. aspen also loves to search for new things to do, and is often known to get in trouble. he is hard to contain, but a is vivacious and warm spirit that lightens any mood.

i was wondering if i could reserve one of tornface's kits? if that's okay with sstormy and sparrow of course c:

also, @cactus, how would you feel about aspen developing a crush on cricketpaw? i think it could be and interesting duo c:
JustMallory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c a l a m i t y » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:06 pm

@ silent.

Probably rather soon. She would've been pregnant before the fire, and she will probably end up having them early, so maybe when they set up a second perma camp?

@ JustMallory

Fine by me :3
c a l a m i t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heart shaped box » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:02 pm

@JustMallory sure! i could also see aspen and cricketpaw as an interesting pair. i'd like to see how their relationship develops c:
heart shaped box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunfool » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:35 pm

all accepted, will add asap! also if you guys have any relations you want me to add then please say. lastly, will get a post done by sunday (just really busy weekend as mention before)

@roseshine12 i might have thistlerunner form a lil' crush on cloud once they meet ;3; is he running into her and cricketpaw?
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me