Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby Scottish9 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:34 am

Anyone heard of The Pit Dragon Chronicles? Would you be interested in a RP of it? PM me or post here!
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:47 pm

Would anyone be interested in a futuristic human (maybe with powers, I have not decided yet) group rp where characters lives are based around a social media. Your life is determined by the rating your online account receives. People with a low rating (1) are forced to live homeless and struggle to get a job, they can't go into cafe's or go to school etc. Averages (3) have an average life, they can live in an average house, go to a normal school and do the normal. People with a high rating (5) are the rich people, they have mansions, their own private planes, servants etc etc.

The world is technologically advanced and everyone is given digital eye contacts, computers are projections, cars hover and the world appears to be a much greener place (appart from where the number 1's live and it's worst.)

Please PM me if interested, also please say if you would rather it be normal humans or humans with abilities. Thanks. :)
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cooluser1615 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:52 am

Would anybody be interested in a semiliterate (+10 sentences) feral horse roleplay, set in the present day? It's rather generic, but most of the semiliterate roleplays on this topic have gone inactive. PM me if interested.
Cooluser1615

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funnycarnival » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:55 am

SBURB/SGRUB roleplay? I know a few homestuck lovers lurk these forms, and I would love to start up a fansession. Still, I don't know if anyone would join. PM me if so..?
funnycarnival

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:29 pm

ok so, I wanted to do a spooky kind of roleplay, since 'tis the season and all, but I'm kinda conflicted on the details of my idea:

basic plot: a family who live in a small house out in a rural area (probably the woods, but maybe something like a plain, or a swamp - because spooky swamps are pretty darn cool) find themselves plagued one night by a mysterious human/monster/entity. they don't know what it is/where it came from/etc., but once they realize that something really dangerous is at work, they try to call the nearest police, but they know they need to wait for them to get here. naturally, the monster gets into their house/drives them out of it (so that they can't just be there when the police arrive, because that would be too easy), and chases them through rural territory.

I had two basic ideas: the first being that, when the members of the family are caught/bitten/attacked by whatever's hunting them, instead of actually being killed they just seem to disappear, and then shortly thereafter the remaining family members encounter another monster (who is a monster-type form of whoever got caught by the original creature). this would a. prevent things from getting gory, and b. make it so that people whose characters are killed off don't have to stop roleplaying, they just go on as a monster. and c. I just think it could be interesting! the second idea is similar, but instead of one monster trying to turn everyone else into monsters, what happens is that, at the beginning of the roleplay, one of the family members (say, the father) has left the house when the monster first attacks. then, at the turn of every hour/every two hours, whoever left returns to the family, but someone else goes missing, and subsequently becomes the new monster chasing the family. now that I'm reasoning it out, I kinda like the first one better, heh.

there could potentially be multiple possible endings: say, a 'bad' ending where everyone gets turned into a monster, a 'neutral' ending where the sun rises and some of the family members are lost forever as monsters, but others survive and make it back to the house/are found by a search party, and a 'good' ending where someone finds out how to defeat the original monster, turning the captured family members back into humans.

so uhh, spooky. anyway, if you would be willing to join, or want to offer input on any of the ideas in this great big mess, shoot me a message or something.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the dreamer. » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:27 am

I was thinking of doing a werewolf roleplay where there are two packs. One pack is super rich and have everything they could ever want. From age 16 and they get their license they have the nicest cars, phones, etc. Essentially they are all the popular athletic and gorgeous kids at school. The other group is the poor group. Their pack runs a local store and they have to work for every dollar that they get. Each member of the family has to do their part. Both packs come from pure original bloodlines so are the same as far as power/strength goes, they are just in different situations financially. The roleplay would be about the rivalry of the two packs and of them fighting in school/at work basically little spats of every day life. If you would be interested in this as a roleplay please PM me.
the dreamer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:43 pm

i was planning to do a group invite only based on warrior cats. the plot is below!

generations ago lived two siblings, fern and ebony. they were owned by housefolk, but one day the
    ir housefolk left and never returned. this led fern and ebony to be on their own. the two journeyed
    into the forest, looking for their forever home. they traveled into a valley, where they followed the
    stream that cut the valley in half. they came across one spot in particular, where the stream had ro
    cks in it, making it easy to cross over. they began to cross over from the open land into the dense fo
    rest, when they stopped in the middle of the stream. fern realized that she would rather have her ho
    me in the open, where the trees were very thin and the reeds spread nearly everywhere. ebony, how
    ever, wished to live in the dense, shadowy trees where the sun didn't seem to shine. he and fern foug
    ht over where to live. in the end, the two split ways, making their own groups to live with. ebonyclan
    and fernclan.

ever since, the clans have had some hostility towards one another. however, just as clan tradition g
    oes, the two still have clan gatherings, where they come in peace with one another and talk about
    what has been going on with their clan. however, the night before a gathering, the deputy of both
    clans were found murdered in the middle of the stream. some may take this as a threat from the oth
    er clan, but the medicine cats and some of the others from the clan think it is a sign that the two m
    ust get along. tensions are rising between the clans, and they must figure out what will happen bet
    ween them.

if you would be interested, pm me!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ienrir » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:18 am

S P A C E

In the distant future, where the planet earth is all but myth, a rag tag group make their living through any means possible. Whether carrying passengers and cargo or smuggling and stealing, the crew of Fellside find trouble's never far behind them.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've got quite a few ideas for a space rp, following the crew of a cargo ship as they visit planets and things. Since I'm so new to cs, I was hoping for a co-founder to bounce ideas of! If you'd be interested in joining a space rp, or you want to help me develop ideas; just hit me up in pm!
interdisciplinary artist

here's a pile of trash just for you,,
i'm
ienrir, i love rats and semi-lit rp
if you want to roleplay or just chat,
hit me up. i'm a friendly nerd, no
tears in my garden of awkward.

toy hou.sedeviant artyoutube
ienrir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guil » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:13 pm

田中 / ɴᴇᴠ wrote:I have multiple ideas, so... I guess I'll advertise them all, in case anyone is interested in one but not the other, y'know? If interested, feel free to shoot a PM inquiry or to quote-reply me, if that is allowed.

xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxHello! I guess I should introduce myself, as I'm not
a participant in RPs as of yet... I'm Nev/Tana, and I
was thinking of having a warrior cats rp set on a
fictitious tropical island
. As implied by the proposed
RP name, the island would be located in the Pacific,
and take inspiration from similar real-life islands: in
particular, the island chain of Hawa'ii. I've been
plotting the setting personally for quite a while, and
I came up with the basic idea of having 2 clans and 1 tribe
cohabiting the island in an unstable peace
. I've already
created an exclusive 'medcat guide' regarding useful
and dangerous flora of the encountered on the island,
and if anyone is interested I would be more than happy
to elaborate further on the relations and stories of the
clans and tribe, the setting, or future plot.
As for
literacy, I'd say a minimum post length of three
sentences, with the RPer doing their best to utilize
proper grammar and syntax.
more infoxxxxx
links
{map}
{flora guide}

big roles
2 leaders
2 deputies
2 medcats
1 tribe healer

requires
3+ sentences
proper English
active 5/7 days
following rules

░║
░║
░║
░║
░║
░║
░║
░║
░║
░║
░║
░║
░║
C. ɴɪᴠᴀʟɪs wrote:...streaks of red, on the snowbanks...
... crimson snow that streaked the white cliffs
xxx xlike streams of blood...xxx
ʜᴏᴡʟs wrote:Can you survive the coming bloodshed? Will
your loyalties lie in your pack? What will the future hold?

-❅-
Welcome! This RP would be about 'wolfshifters',
(though in reality it's more of a Wolf's Rain type of shapeshifting)
in 2 packs. Names undecided, as this idea is still fresh.
One pack is rather vicious and bloodthirsty, made up mostly
of pureblooded wolves and high content wolfdogs. The
other pack is more reasonable and have original claim of
the territory, made up of dogs and low to mid-content wolfdogs.

-❅-
The area would be in a boreal region, hosting the titular
blood snow that grows in the vast snowbanks. Winters
are harsh, summers are short, but the shifter packs
make do with nature. There is one large lake as the
main water source, along with smaller rivers used by the
invading pack and loner shifters. To the South, there is a human
town [again, unnamed], stray dogs from here were the founders
of the older pack. The Northern end of the territory hosts the side
of a mountain and field that turns to a frozen wasteland in the
winter. The lake is at the center of the territory, and evergreen
forest fills in the rest of the land.
║░
║░
║░
║░
║░
║░
║░
║░
║░
║░
║░
║░
║░
Last edited by guil on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:37 am, edited 6 times in total.
guil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:32 pm

i came here to see an interest in a semi-private walking dead roleplay?

i say semi-private because i'd like to know who would be what (canon) characters, since
those seem to be the least popular to play in twd roleplays.

i'm mainly looking to see who'd have interest in playing daryl, rick, dwight, or negan.
-- and of course, there'd still be oc spots!

so yeah pm me uwu
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me