✨ [ discussion ] ✨

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

which cat should be willowclan deputy? [listed alphabetically]

acornfur
No votes
alderstrike
26%
ashfall
26%
badgerclaw
21%
gingersplash
5%
hawkfur
11%
kestralwing
5%
lioncloud
5%

Total votes : 19

Re: ✨ [ discussion ] ✨

Postby spooky, » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:05 am

@astronautica can alderstrike be in the deputy poll, please? c:
spooky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:15 am

totally is not resisting the urge to make another tomcat that wants to be deputy.. what're you talking about??

@cas,
      aaaa oml i love ashfall and her form.. masterful, godly coding, my dude. <33

@astro,
      ah, okay. it's just that i'm involved in so many other roleplays that i don't think i'll have the time to set up some charts.
      aaa i understand about the opening posts!! i think i'm going to go ahead and do soapdish's, and then work on quickpaw's once he's given a mentor.

@all,
      also!! quick paw has a sibling, so the opportunity is taken if you wanted to make him one: his sister is harm's pansypaw!!
      i will be working on soapdish's opening post; anyone that wants to interact with her?? i'll have her be waking up and heading out of camp to go tree-hopping if anyone shrike wants to join her. c;
      also, do any of you want your cat to mentor my lovely little quickpaw?? i'd prefer for the mentor to be, like, homophobic or something and hate quickpaw for his homosexuality and stuff. i've got so many ideas, and i would love it if he could be paired with some rude straight gal or guy!!
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby detective who. » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:24 am

@ killian; I'd be happy to have shrike out with soapdish! just be aware that I'm sending in my computer within the next couple of days to get the hinge fixed, so it might be a little while before I'm able to respond. I don't know what kind of internet access I'll have over the next couple of week+ outside of my phone. really bad timing, yes. I didn't know until yesterday that we were sending it back tomorrow.
detective who.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf, » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:33 am

┌───────────────────┐

└───────────────────┘

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

────────────( ★ )───────────────
      name;; ginger gingersplash
      gender;; tom/male
      age;; twenty-seven moons. approx. two years three months
      clan;; willowclan
      rank;; warrior
      main trait;; strong-hearted
      positive trait(s);; faithful, loyal, determined
      negative trait(s);; clumsy, hard-headed, competitive
      scent;; of wet leaves and morning dew
      fur;; pale ginger pelt with a creme underbelly and patches of white splashed throughout it. it is medium-long sized fur
      eyes;; a pale yellow tint
      build;; large and muscular. while being very strong, he isn't the sturdiest cat, as he seems every little twig trips him up.
      scars;; he has various scars around his flank and torso. the most visible is one running up his stomach onto the right side of his ribcage. his ears are ticked up, but his fur covers them mostly as he finds them embarrassing.
      crush;; open
      mate;; open
      kits;; open
      kin;; open
      personality;; gingersplash is a shy and quiet tom. while he tries to be the best, he does it low-key. he is afraid of harming another cat, while if it comes to last resort he will fight with all he has. he is very self-conscious, and is quite awkward. while he may be large and a bit daunting, he tries to hide it as fighting as average as he can. he is afraid if he actually tries, someone may ask about his past, and he is to embarrassed about it to want and tell the story.
      history;; this tom used to live the soft easy life as a kittypet. well, let's stop there. while he did live as a kittypet, it wasn't as you'd think it would be. he was born and raised to fight. he always hated fighting for no reason, he found it wrong to harm another cat, or any creature just for sport. while he was a strong foe, his last daunting opponent was a large white and black cat named duke. he remembered looking into those huge yellow eyes and seeing merely only his reflection, no emotion portrayed in them. the last words duke ever said to him was a quiet whisper in his ear, the cats ransom, vile breath near his face saying, "if you thought you were bad? well I am worse. you say you serve hell, well let me teach you a lesson. hell serves me." and that was his finale fight. as soon as the cat extracted its enormous claws, he knew he was done for. he was sliced from the middle of his gut up to the bottom of his ribcage. he remembered as he laid on the hard, blood stained cement think, When you wish you were a soft kittypet with anyone to care for you. he laid on the cold ground for days, unwilling to move until one day a sweet molly found him and saved him from starvation. her name was cherry, and she was a new kittypet who just moved into the town from her big city. she helped him back to her nest, or as she called it home. he didn't like being so close to two-legs, considering his last encounter led him to where he was now, physically and mentally unstable. her housefolk nursed him back to health, and within a few weeks he was starting to walk around and eat full meals again, even if he was eating hard pellets and not a fresh mouse. freedom couldn't come soon enough, but he was forced to stay with another issue. he had fallen in love with cherry. she saved his life, and he wanted to do as much for her as possible. cherry too liked ginger, or as she called him gingie. when he was well enough to go, he begged and pleaded with cherry to come with him, start a life alone in the woods. unfortunately, she was scared. she didn't want to be harmed in the forest and have no two-leg to save her. bitter and angry ginger left. never saying "i love you", or "good-bye", to her. soon after leaving, he ran into a patrol of willowclan warriors and he was taken prisoner. he was fed and treated well in their camp, and he thanked them, while he rarely ate the food due to depression. he longed for cherry, wishing he could say all the words left in his mind. or at least "i'm sorry" ... after awhile he was asked by the new leader ivystar if he wanted to try to become a loyal warrior of willowclan. he gladly said yes, hoping this would become his new reality.
      theme song;; Human- Christina Perri
      other;; welp i kinda got really into writing gingersplash's history.. maybe a bit excessive. and his theme song is a bit ironic :p
Last edited by wolf, on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
wolf,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:49 am

@who,
      aaa great!! but not so great about your computer.. i wish you the best of luck with it! of course, dear, i am willing to wait. <33
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby messenger » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:43 am

@killian, thank you very much! <:
    @astro, I'd like Ashfall to be added in the deputy poll as well please ovo
    @wolf, I only have one oc acutually so yeah, if you want create a tom just do watcha gotta do
messenger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lance mclame » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:06 am

@ astro
      -- aa lioncloud to poll too please !!
lance mclame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ [ the storm ] ✨

Postby yeeee. » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:54 am

╒═════════╕
name ;; stormheart
age ;; 26 moons
gender ;; molly
rank ;; warrior
desired rank ;; deputy

╘═════════╛
╒═════════╕
build ;; petite & sinewy
fur color ;; dark grey & white
eye color ;; emerald
kin ;; ivystar [sis]
love life ;; hetero. available.

╘═════════╛
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Meet Stormheart, a current warrior of willowclan, and little sister to Ivystar. This molly is not a popular individual, for a great many reasons. Firstly, she is very ambitious[☑]. Once this gal sets her mind to something, nothing will sway her, and she aims high. Fear and failure, in her mind, are for the weak. She is, however, also quite merciless[Ⓧ]. To get ahead, she will do anything, even things that most cats can't even think of doing, even if it is for the most measly of edges. Stormheart is also very vain[Ⓧ]. She will spend an absurd amount of time making sure she looks flawless, almost as much time as she spends being falsely solicitous[Ⓧ]. She always feigns caring and knows what to say, however, she only ever cares about someone else when it is of some relevance to her and her goals. Beware what you say about her, because she is very outspoken[=] and opinionated[Ⓧ]. If there is something she doesn't agree with, she isn't afraid to say it. Stormheart holds her opinions on a pedestal above everyone else's, sadly, and is very close-minded[Ⓧ]. She doesn't take kindly to someone trying to persuade her to change her mind, and trust me, it is a near impossible feat to do - even for the most menial things, and not worth it considering she is easily angered[Ⓧ]. Beware this molly and her wrath, for she wasn't named Storm for nothing.
great hunter, good fighter, decent climber, average tactician, poor swimmer, bad tracker, no herbal knowledge.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Born to a stern mother, Cherrytail, and an unknown rogue father, it became clear that Stormkit would be a nightmare in the future. After a rough delivery and two stillborns, it was clear the two remaining kits would a nightmare. Rumor has it minutes after her delivery, Stormkit tried to keep her sister from nursing. Into apprenticehood, Stormpaw did everything she could to get ahead. Envy consumed her heart once Gannetstar selected her to be deputy, and Stormheart began to shun her sister. But now she tries to get in Ivystar's good graces to become deputy.
Last edited by yeeee. on Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:46 am, edited 7 times in total.
yeeee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ [Nothing here.] ✨

Postby yeeee. » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:57 am

Last edited by yeeee. on Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
yeeee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lance mclame » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:24 pm

@ all
      -- i, once again, edited both rainsong and lioncloud's form with
      personality charts so you guys get a better feel for what they're