Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby deja vu » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:54 pm

──────────WHERE MONSTERS LIVE──────────

Discussion Thread
Main Thread

╔═════════════════════╗
The Evil's House is home
to a Coven of ancient witches.
All orphans yet they make up
the family called Children
of the Unseen. Cursed
to forever live in the shadows
of Evil. These witches and few
wizards who range from many
different ages (21-7) have no
choice but to follow the laws
created before them and to
make sure they do so is a
council of four ancient witches.
But something far worst then
a few ghouls and shadows
threaten this society. Somewhere
in the Coven a group of witches
threaten the safety of their kin.

╚═════════════════════╝

──────────COVEN'S LAW────────
╔════════════════════════╗
No one shall harm
a fellow Coven member.
Witches below ten may
study any witchcraft until they
enter the Trails.
Every Witch must take
the Trails at the age of eleven
to determine what powers they
categorize under.
It's forbidden to resurrect,
manipulate or kill another witch
unless authorized.
Wizards are forbidden to
make contact with a witch till they
are fifteen.
No witch nor wizard is
allowed to leave the Land of
No Return
nor pass The Wall
surrounding it.
Anyone who dares challenge
the Laws of the Coven will face the
Council.
To join the Council you'll
need to be an Prime or chosen by
the Council
To become a familiar you
have to prove your love and dedication
to the person who you wish to become
connected with.
Its absolutely forbidden for a
Witch or Wizard to change a fellow member
into a Familiar without discussing it to the
Council.
Partnerless Familiars will forever be
stuck as their inner animal if they don't find
a new partner within three years.

╚════════════════════════╝

──────────ROLEPLAY'S LAW────────
╔════════════════════════╗
Respect one another OOC.
No Mary Sues; Gary Sues~!
No godmoding.
Follow Tess's rules.
Try to use realistic pictures~!
All OOC issues will be handled
in the Discussion Forum.
Disable your signature in the
roleplay.
There will only be ten Wizards~!
I'll post a list of powers in
the Discussion thread.
There may be romantic
relationships.
You cannot be your own Familiar~!
By becoming a Familiar you open
step down from your position and give up
your powers.
PM the person you with to have
as a partner.
Familiars are NOT SLAVES, think
of the whole thing as a marriage or like
becoming one person.
There can be Familiars who
have yet to find a partner under
certain circumstances but they can't
stay alone forever~! You can't live with
half a body!
Girls can be other girls' familiars
same with guys whether it be out of romantic
love or family love.
More Rules to come~

╚════════════════════════╝
Last edited by deja vu on Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
deja vu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:56 pm

pioneers of the new reality

sky is torn asunder fear

that breaks the brave

will not drag me under

climb out of the grave

Elder Tales. This is a world where you become a new person. Choose your own class and sub-class that will define how you live in this new world. The beta test was a huge success and when it was open to everyone millions of players joined across the globe. However when the new Nova Sphere Pioneer expansion pack was launched, the world changed forever. What was once a virtual world where you sat at a monitor with a microphone and keyboard and played as an adventurer is now each player’s real life. You have become your avatar from your appearance right down to whatever magic or fighting class you chose when you started the game. No one can log out and everything is far more real than ever before.

Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:26 pm

Starwalker123 wrote:
The Pony Challenge

Riders gather for may horse training contests. This year a new contest has started for teams of two trainer, One between 16 and 18 and the other between 12-15. The younger is to do most of the work with the older for help. The horses are Chincoteague Ponies, also known as the Assateague horses donated from both herds. They are between the ages of three and four. The all stand between 13.2 and 14.2 hands. The ponies will be Ponies are picked by a drawing. The trainers names are drawn and they pick in the order they are drawn in. This drawing with take place after the normal sale. The Contest is set to run for 1 year. It will start in July after the pony round up and run until the next year the final round is to take place the first weekend in August in a place yet to be picked. There with be a check/event every month. At the end the ponies will be sold at sale or kept by their trainer. The money will be split in half and donated to take care of both herds.

The Winning Team

Two barns have been rivals since before they came under their current owners. No one even knows how it started anymore. Now the time has come for the riders to prove who the best is once and for all. This summer is the time for a tournament. Many events will be held at the local show grounds.

I'm Looking For
A sled dog role play. I have been craveing one. I have never done one.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf, » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:35 pm

Bear, wrote:
Bear, wrote:
Bear, wrote:
·Ⓕⓘⓥⓔ Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣⓢ ⓐⓣ Ⓕⓡⓔⓓⓓⓨ'ⓢ·

ᶜᵃᶰ ʷᵉ ᵍᵒ ʰᵒᵐᵉ ᶳᵒᵒᶰ

ImageImageImageImage

"Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay? Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, 'Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced.'Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay. So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh...Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too. But then there was The Bite of '87. Yeah. I-It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll p-most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably try to...forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort...and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out the front of the mask, heh. Y-Yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up. But hey, first day should be a breeze. I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, good night."

ƤƖσт
Spent in the Second Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, But has all animatronics and and humans.

Uh, hello? Hello, hello? Uh, hello and welcome to your new summer job at the new and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Uh, I'm here to talk you through some of the things you can expect to see during your first week here and to help you get started down this new and exciting career path.

Uh, now, I want you to forget anything you may have heard about the old location, you know. Uh, some people still have a somewhat negative impression of the company. Uh... that old restaurant was kind of left to rot for quite a while, but I want to reassure you, Fazbear Entertainment is committed to family fun and above all, safety. They've spent a small fortune on these new animatronics, uh, facial recognition, advanced mobility, they even let them walk around during the day. Isn't that neat? -clears throat But most importantly, they're all tied into some kind of criminal database, so they can detect a predator a mile away. Heck, we should be paying them to guard you.

Uh, now that being said, no new system's without its... kinks. Uh... you're only the second guard to work at that location. Uh, the first guy finished his week, but complained about... conditions. Uh, we switched him over to the day shift, so hey, lucky you, right? Uh mainly he expressed concern that certain characters seemed to move around at night, and even attempted to get into his office. Now, from what we know, that should be impossible. Uh, that restaurant should be the safest place on earth. So while our engineers don't really have an explanation for this, the working theory is that... the robots were never given a proper "night mode". So when it gets quiet, they think they're in the wrong room, so then they go try to find where the people are, and in this case, that's your office. So our temporary solution is this: there's a music box over by the Prize Counter, and it's rigged to be wound up remotely. So just, every once in a while, switch over to the Prize Counter video feed and wind it up for a few seconds. It doesn't seem to affect all of the animatronics, but it does affect... one of them. -clears throat Uh, and as for the rest of them, we have an even easier solution. You see, there may be a minor glitch in the system, something about robots seeing you as an endoskeleton without his costume on, and wanting to stuff you in a suit, so hey, we've given you an empty Freddy Fazbear head, problem solved! You can put it on anytime, and leave it on for as long as you want. Eventually anything that wandered in, will wander back out.

Uh, something else worth mentioning is kind of the modern design of the building. You may have noticed there are no doors for you to close, heh. But hey, you have a light! And even though your flashlight can run out of power, the building cannot. So, don't worry about the place going dark. Well, I think that's it. Uh, you should be golden. Uh, check the lights, put on the Freddy head if you need to, uh, keep the music box wound up, piece of cake. Have a good night, and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Link to thread
Imageillmakethisprettylater
wolf,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muke. » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:36 pm

for many years wolves have roamed the land preying and living off the earth and what it provides them, some together and others alone. For generations the laws have always stayed the same throughout all packs no matter how great they thought they were, however a pack that went by the name of running river had betrayed the pack laws and stole from another pack causing nothing but war between them. Ever since then the running river pack had been banished to a land where no animal even dared to go, many wolves had learnt there lesson and soon enough things had went back to normal, the packs were healthy again and there were no fights over the land, at least for now..

Muke.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Be~Happy<3 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:07 pm

How long will I love you?

As long as stars are above you

And longer, if I can

We all dream of some day falling in love, don't we? Finding that person that just gets you and makes you feel like you're stuck on cloud nine, gives you butterflies in your stomach, and that you would do anything for. You have heard that it's the most amazing feeling in the world, to love and be loved by that special someone, and you so desperately want that, whether you admit it or not. What will happen when you finally meet someone, and it feels like it's right? Is this the person you will end up spending the rest of your life with, or is everything about your relationship wrong?

Main Thread

Number of Spots Available:
Girls: 1
Boys: 2

I Would || 5sos wrote:

Would he say he's in L-O-V-E? Well, if it was me, then I would (I would)...

You and three other girls are friends with a famous singer named Maria Lopez, who is also friends with a very well-known band (as well as one of your favorite bands), 5 Seconds of Summer. One day, she requests that you go on a blind date that she wants to set up, seeing that it has been a while since you have seen anyone and haven't had much luck finding someone on your own. You're reluctant, but agree to go on this date. Little did you know that the boy Maria is setting you up with is one of the boys. Of course, when you find this out, you're surprised - and the two of you seem to hit it off well. But...only as friends. In fact, you think of the boy as a brother more than you do a lover. One day, they introduce you to the rest of the boys, and it appears that you have caught the attention of one of them. Of course, you hang out with them and agree to go on a date, but your new friend seems to be reluctant to allow you to date his bandmate. He gets very protective of you...so, what will happen? Will you fall in love with your friend's bandmate, or perhaps with your friend? Or, will things get even more complicated when another one of the boys gets involved in the mix?

Would he hold you when you're feeling low? Baby, you should know, that I would (I would)...

Main Thread

Spots Available:
Girls: N/A
Boys: Luke Robert Hemmings, Michael Gordon Clifford, Ashton Fletcher Irwin

I Would || 1D wrote:

Would he say he's in L-O-V-E? Well, if it was me, then I would (I would)...

You and three other girls are friends with a famous singer named Maria Lopez, who is also friends with the biggest boy band of time time - and one of your favorite groups - One Direction. One day, she requests that you go on a blind date that she wants to set up, seeing that it has been a while since you have seen anyone and haven't had much luck finding someone on your own. You're reluctant, but agree to go on this date. Little did you know that the boy Maria is setting you up with is one of the boys. Of course, when you find this out, you're surprised - and the two of you seem to hit it off well. But...only as friends. In fact, you think of the boy as a brother more than you do a lover. One day, they introduce you to the rest of the boys, and it appears that you have caught the attention of one of them. Of course, you hang out with them and agree to go on a date, but your new friend seems to be reluctant to allow you to date his bandmate. He gets very protective of you...so, what will happen? Will you fall in love with your friend's bandmate, or perhaps with your friend? Or, will things get even more complicated when another one of the boys gets involved in the mix?

Would he hold you when you're feeling low? Baby, you should know, that I would (I would)...

Main Thread

Spots Available:
Girls: Harry's Girl
Boys: Niall James Horan, Louis William Tomlinson
Last edited by Be~Happy<3 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, guys. I apologize for the long hiatus! Still not completely sure if I will able to be on as regularly as I used to, as I am still dealing with some issues, but working through them. I will try to get on when I can, though, and may join/make a roleplay or two (my forms will not be as great as they used to be, since I only have access through my 3DS - and posting images is quite tedious on this thing - but, if you would like to see my old forms for reference to my literacy level, I can certainly send or post a link to one. c: ). Again, I apologize for the long absence! On another note, I'm always up for a good trade (however, I will say that I cannot edit trades, so if you want to try offering another trade [or PMing me to see if we can make a deal) if I don't accept the first trade or two, please feel free to. c: I don't mind]! :3 Just be fair. That is all I ask. x3
"Watch your thoughts; they become your words.
Watch your words; they become your actions.
Watch your actions; they become your habits
Watch your habits; they become your lifestyle.
Watch your lifestyle; it becomes your destiny."
Be~Happy<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dynamite, » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:21 am

┍━━━━━━┑
weird (adj.):
suggesting
something
supernatural;
unearthly.

┕━━━━━━┙

it's not easy, being a
    'monster', as those g
    uys in suits like to ca
    ll you. and it's not ea
    sy trying to be forced
    out of your 'monsteri
    shness', especially w
    hen you don't wanna
    be like the humans! U
    nfortunately, the FBI h
    as made a new ruling
    that all supernatural c
    reatures must go thro
    ugh a period of rehabi
    litation before they ca
    n be 'allowed back int
    o society'. so, here yo
    u are. your rehab from
    the monster life is sta
    rting, and you've been
    shoved into a tiny apa
    rtment block that has
    been affectionately ni
    cknamed 'the Comple
    x', in the hopes that yo
    u can get along with t
    he other humans ther
    e. but there's a catch;
    if the humans find out
    that you're a 'monster',
    you'll be expelled imm
    ediately, and sent back
    to wherever you came
    from. but humans are
    dumb, right? how hard
    could it be?
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

x
x
x
x
x

x
x

x
x
x
x

x
x
x
xxx

dynamite,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby вєαяℓу » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:32 am

Years ago, six wolves banded together. They made there own pack calling themselves The Rejects, although there pack name came to be Moonlight Pack. The six wolves names were Larentia, the alpha female, Amoux, the alpha male, Sköll, the beta male, Kiyiya, the beta female and the packs two omegas Hrolf and Makoce. They lived happily like that for a few months, that was until the alpha female fell in love with the beta male. The two wolves kept there love a secret from Larentias mate until he caught them red handed. Banishing the two wolves forcing them to leave the pack as they moved away closer to the mountains, Larentia and Sköll made the choice to start there own pack with the name of Forgotten Pack. Amoux had no idea of the growing pack only miles away from his own growing pack, soon Sköll's pack sent out a battle party attacking Amoux and his wolves. The battle was a tradgic fight leading to both Sköll's and Amoux's life. Larentia and Kiyiya became enemies there packs fighting for territory and just pure hatred. But as a new alphas rise to power and winter creeps upon the packs will history repeat its self, or will the wolves be forced to work together to survive.

[Five Ranks still open.]

Main Topic ;; Here
Discussion Topic ;; Here
вєαяℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:21 am

Frozenluver wrote:
Frozenluver's General RP Search

Hai everyone! ^^

Here'ѕ ѕoмe ιɴғo αвoυt мe вeғore we ѕtαrt~!

I αм α ɢιrl RPer tнαt'ѕ вeeɴ Roleplαyιɴɢ ғor 4 yeαrѕ αɴd coυɴtιɴɢ ιɴ Eαѕterɴ Stαɴdαrd Tιмe, yoυ cαɴ cαll мe Frozeɴ or Mooɴ! I preғer to do Seмι-Lιt or Lιt+ RPѕ only ѕιɴce I've leαrɴed to вe very ғlυeɴt ιɴ мy wrιtιɴɢ. (My ѕpecιαlty ιѕ RPιɴɢ ιɴterɴαl coɴғlιct) I teɴd to RP Fαɴdoм RPѕ tнe мoѕt вυt I wιll вe мore tнαɴ wιllιɴɢ to RP αɴy ĸιɴd oғ αмαzιɴɢ Fαɴtαѕy world. It reαlly depeɴdѕ oɴ tнe RP, вυt I teɴd to plαy α Mιɴιмυм oғ 2 cнαrαcterѕ αɴd α Mαх oғ 4. I can also make semi fancy forms if needed and be on at least 4 days a week.

RPs I currently really want to do (Not in any particular order):

Pokemon
Harry Potter
Warriors
Shapeshifters

RPs I will consider doing (Must have a good plot):

Dragons
Wolfs
Medieval
MLP
FNAFs

RPs I will NOT be doing:

Any form of mxm or fxf
Angel vs Demon
Highschool
Youtubers
Realistic horse RPs
Vampires/Werewolfs
Animes I have not seen
Multi Fandom

Please PM me with the link to the main RP and Form/Discussion forums if interested and I will see if I can join!

it shall be established forever ★★★★
━━━━━━━{ as the moon }━━━
★★★★★★★ and as a faithful witness
━━━━{ in heaven }━━━━━━━━

~ ✩ Image ✩ ~
Wanna talk? Need help? Send me a PM!
I love to chat, and am quite friendly!
Important note:
I have returned temporarily for collecting/trading
December 18th pets and seasonal art purchasing. After
I do some trade ups and downs for art fodder to get a
couple pieces of art and save a few personal things,
I am going to host a giveaway and finally leave CS for good.
Thanks for the awesome memories CS. The Lord ended up
using this site to bring about a testimony that I will never forget.
Currently searching for artists who can draw HQ humans
in an olden time-period. Please PM me for more information.

The verse above is from Psalm 89:37 in the KJV Bible.

Signature by sparrow;

~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ your condition worsens. ❞ teen wolf rp

Postby panorama, » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:08 am

based off of mtv's teen wolf ... dread doctors (c) teen wolf developers
ImagexxImage

recently, there have been ominous and rather
disturbing rumors floating about the quaint town of beacon hills.
added to the drastic spike in fatal animal attacks on citizens,
mysterious holes have been discovered across town. what's even
more perplexing is the fact that there is evidence of creatures
emerging from said holes. the situation mirrors that of a sort of
urban legend revolving around a book called the dread doctors.
there is only one copy of said book, and the description on the
back reads as follows, “in a small new england town, teenagers
are taken in the night and buried alive. days later they emerge
transformed wreaking havoc and spreading terror, commanded by
an ancient order of parascientists known only as the dread doctors.”

It is said that the doctors are trying to develop a way to make the
natural turn into supernatural. the dread doctors seemed to have
developed a way to create hybrids by combining two different
supernatural creatures to create chimeras. however, chimeras aren't
as powerful as the creatures they resemble, and several experiments
seemed to have already failed. could these mysterious happenings
really be the works of "fictional"characters?
who will stop the doctors from claiming more lives?

panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me