What this board is NOT for [Update 18th June 2017]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: What this board is NOT for

Postby tigressa » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:41 am

Zoella wrote:
ȶigressa wrote:Where would I go to store signatures?
Thank you for your help.

There isn't a place to store signatures on Chickensmoothie. However, you can always save drafts/PMs with the coding. In general, it's recommended that you use a word document or alternative online storage website for saving these types of materials.

Alright then, thank you ^^
ImageImageImageImage
╔══════════════╗

➤ hi, call me tigImage
➤ she/her
➤ infp...virgo

current fave bop (click)

pls ask me q’s (left)
I’m so bored

╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Mostly moved to discord

To Do List (click)

╚══════════════╝
Shank pixel by linorva
banners & everything else by me
tigressa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:51 pm

thorrissia wrote:Would this be a suitable thread to set up a "School for RPing" to help beginner role players get on their feet?

I don't mean the actual role playing part of the school, as I would host those on an appropriate board, but for sign ups ect.?

I thought maybe clubs and armies might have been a good place, but when I thought about it, this idea is neither a club or an army so it I didn't think it would make sense to put it there.

~ Thanks if you can help me.

This would be an acceptable forum to post that in. (:
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comettail76 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Would it to be fine to post a thread where you can adopt clan and character concepts for specifically warrior cat role-plays? I'm thinking of making one so that users can have somewhere to look for ideas of unique settings for clans or an idea of a personality/backstory. However, I'm not sure if this is the right board for it, or if the Discuss & Share your Writing board would be more suitable.
Comettail76

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:05 am

Comettail76 wrote:Would it to be fine to post a thread where you can adopt clan and character concepts for specifically warrior cat role-plays? I'm thinking of making one so that users can have somewhere to look for ideas of unique settings for clans or an idea of a personality/backstory. However, I'm not sure if this is the right board for it, or if the Discuss & Share your Writing board would be more suitable.

I think User Made Adoptables could be a good fit, but if you don't feel like your topic fits there you can post it here. I definitely don't think it belongs in the Discuss & Share your Writing board.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comettail76 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:15 am

Okay, thank you!
Comettail76

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:39 pm

Can you make a topic where only you can post your own story and have a link to a discussion where people can leave comments and/or suggestions about your story? If so were would you post the story?
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:45 pm

Kies wrote:Can you make a topic where only you can post your own story and have a link to a discussion where people can leave comments and/or suggestions about your story? If so were would you post the story?

If you want to post your own writing that belongs in this board but having a second topic to discuss it would be spam. You can just reserve a good amount of posts at the beginning of the topic and then allow people to post. There's a large character limit in each post so you will be able to edit new parts of your story into posts rather than going to the next one each time.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby city of angels; » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:06 am

Not sure if it's been asked, but would sub-pages for my role play belong here? I've seen discussion forms; would it be okay to use a separate form to list character relationships?
Chickensmoothie has become a distraction to me and I can't fall behind in school work any more. I will no longer be active here.Thank you to all of those who have made my stay here wonderful. I'll miss you. Don't forget me! ^-^
city of angels;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoella » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:46 am

city of angels; wrote:
Not sure if it's been asked, but would sub-pages for my role play belong here? I've seen discussion forms; would it be okay to use a separate form to list character relationships?

As long as the character list pertained to a roleplay, then yes you could make a topic in this forum. However, if it's just one post then it's probably better to place it in your actual roleplay. If you want to make a separate topic for multiple sub-pages like your roleplay rules, current characters, etc. then you can do that here.

If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me

I can't
go back to
yesterday
because
I was a
different
person then
If you don't
know where
you are
going
any road
can take
you there
Zoella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Kitty Cat ~ » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:29 am

In the general role play forms (or any where else) are you aloud to post a Public Role Play Suggestion thread?
~ Kitty Cat ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me