Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby gamorasass » Wed May 30, 2018 3:19 am

FOOLED AROUND & FELL IN LOVE

Let's keep this short and sweet, shall we?

EXPECTATIONS
    • Literate roleplaying only.
      350-400+ words per post please. No less.
    • Someone active is a must.
      At least one post per day, please.
    • Only interested in Marvel RPs
      Only message if you're interested in the pairings listed.
    • Preference for using other platforms.
      Will RP here no problem if that's what you wish.
      INTERESTS
      Bolded is my preferred role.
      Underlined is craving.

• Gamora x Peter Quill
    • Vision x Wanda
    • Bucky x Shuri
    • T'Challa x OC
    • Peter Parker x MJ

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      service dog chat job chat
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby pereyra » Wed May 30, 2018 3:58 am

balenciaga wrote:
    hi. i'm balenciaga. balen for short, if that's a lot to type.

i'm just looking for casual 1x1 partners.
    realistic human romance roleplays.
    forums only, sorry, my messages are a mess.
    i always have plots, but i would love to hear your ideas.
    no anime or fandoms please, i don't really watch television or anything like that.
    just don't be creepy and we should get along fine.

i only do lgbtq+ relationships; mxm, mxnb, nbxnb, nbxf, or fxf.
    while i generally lean towards nonbinary characters, i will happily play any gender.

message me if you're interested. (and you enjoy mediocre coding)
    or if you're not.
    i don't mind.
    i'm very lonely.
    to-day's auspices; everything you know is probably wrong, but that won't really change anything about the world, so there's no reason to worry.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Wed May 30, 2018 4:00 am

rubyrocketboots13 wrote:
Hello all! I'm @rubyrocketboots13, but feel free to call me ruby. I am looking for someone who enjoys roleplaying! I love meeting roleplayers with similar interests. I love nearly any roleplay that is interesting or just a bit unusual. I love having a combination of action/ drama/ romance in a roleplay. And I am passionate about the ATLA, Legend of Korra and even the furry fandoms. Here's some things that you should know if you want to roleplay with me, what I expect from you, and what I like/ don't like.

About me:

~ I usually post several times a day, though I may be busy during the day! I always try to at least post one or twice a day
~ I am most comfortable with posting in a thread
~ I sometimes post at weird times, though I am usually consistent with posting. I have a very flexible schedule
~ I am super flexible and easy-going about roleplays! I can do both super intense roleplaying and really light hearted ones, it just depends on what I'm feeling up to and what you are interested in
~ I have many different characters, both male and female. I have no preference over what gender I play!
~ I prefer posting at least 3-4 lines per post, but I will most likely mirror your posts

What I won't do:

~ I'm not very comfortable with roleplaying as a lgbt+ character ( though I have no issue with your character being lgbt+)
~ I won't roleplay as a cannon character ( Once again, I don't mind if your character is cannon)
~ I'm not really into most animal roleplays, such as warrior cats or dragons
~ I am not in a lot of fandoms, so I don't have very many ocs in fandoms
~ I don't do demon or vampire roleplays
~ I don't usually role play more than two or three characters at a time

What I will do and what I like:
(What i really like is bolded)

~ Pretty much all human/ humanoid roleplays
~ Fantasy, sci-fi, action, romance ( or a combination of any of them! I'm pretty sentimental, so i really like romances to develop over a roleplay)
~ Furry
~ Werewolf/ animal shifters
~ Futuristic, modern or historical roleplays ( I am a big history buff)
~ Country/ Farmer themed roleplays ( I really love a city boy/girl meets a famer boy/girl roleplays)
~ Avatar: Last airbender and The Legend of Korra ( I love both, though I prefer the legend of Korra time line. Or we can even work out a different time line? I am a huge geek about their universe, so I have a few ocs in that fandom!)
~ Highschool/ college roleplays ( They are... not really my favorite? I have done a few that i like, but I don't really seek them out anymore. If you have any ideas about a fantasy highschool, I might be interested)
~ Super powered ocs! ( I am a big super hero fan)
~ Pretty much all fantasy creatures!

What I expect from you:

~ Fairly good grammar ( If I can't understand what you are saying, I won't know what to reply sorry!)
~ Can post once or multiple times a day
~ Will contribute to plot ideas
~ Open to new ideas

Some Plot Lines ( Optional):
( I'm not super picky about plot lines, just as long as we both are interested in it! These are just some ideas for plots that I've had that we could use! But they can be changed or combined or we can do something completely different! )

~ bionic/cyborg servant x human
In the future, many aristocrats employ bionics as servants and security guards. Character A is a young bionic with a sketchy past and a few problems somehow lands a job "protecting" Character B, a wealthy human aristocrat. Character A takes care of the human and protects them devotedly- though slowly the servant begins to have feelings for their employer ( or vice versa).

~ Mermaid/merman x human
Character A was just a normal human until they moved to a new city and found Character B, a merperson, injured and all alone. They decide to take the merperson home to nurse them back to health. Originally, they had intended to return the merperson back to the ocean, but things don't go according to plan.

~ Fantasy creature/ guardian x human
Character A is a clumsy, but well meaning fantasy creature. They are just trying their best to control their powers and live a "normal" life until they find out that they have been cursed to protect Character B, a human, or they will lose their powers. Character B doesn't want a guardian and even refuses to acknowledge them at first. So, they must find some way to help the human as best as they can- often their efforts seem to backfire. Will the human eventually accept their guardian?

~ Human x human or human x fantasy creature
Based somewhat off of this song
( This is a post apocalyptic type of roleplay) Monsters and fantasy creatures have always existed in our world; dragons, ghosts, and even the little monsters that live under your bed. But, not everyone can see them. Character A is a tough, no-nonsense human who discovers they have the ability to see these monsters and soon learns that monsters are behind the apocalyptic disasters that have wiped out almost half of earth's population. Character A and Character B must team up to survive this apocalypse and at least try to figure out why this is happening.

~ Anthro x anthro or human X human
Character A is the owner of a small ( perhaps magical) cafe where Character B has gone to everyday for as long as they can remember. Character B has fallen into hard times and needs a job, so they ask Character A for help. Character A gives them a job as a cook and lets them move in, but they find that things aren't quite as smoothly as they expected. Both have secrets they haven't told the other about.

~ Human x human or anthro x anthro
Character A is a well known classical artist, whose paintings hang in famous galleries and in aristocats homes. Character A decides to get out of the spotlight and return to their small town home to teach an art class at a community center. While teaching there, they meet Character B, a troubled young adult who was forced to volunteer at the center after they were caught graffiting the side of the building . Character A hates having to teach Character B, but they struggle through each lesson. Surprisingly, Character B turns out to be very talented with art and the two might eventually bond through art. But, Character A suddenly falls ill and is unable to teach or paint. Will Character B return to their old ways and forget about their friendship with Character A? Or will they decide to stick with their newfound friend and continue making art?

~ Werewolf x human or werewolf x werewolf
Character A ( my character) is a lonely werewolf who was kicked from his pack many years ago for falling in love with a human. His pack is still angry with him, but he has long since moved away from his past packmates. He now lives alone in a small cabin on a mountain, just above a small human town. Haunted by the memory of his late human wife, Toby avoids humans as best as he can. Even when he travels to the human town for supplies, he doesn't speak to anyone or even look them in the eyes. Rumors are begging to spread around town that he might not be human. ( You can play as a human from the town, a werewolf from the pack or even a loner like him)

~ I'll probably add more eventually ^^

Just a little note:

I hope that we can roleplay together! I am more than willing to listen to your ideas/ suggestions! I am super flexible, so if you want to roleplay with me I am happy to work something out with you.

I have several ideas for plot lines and I am more than willing to hear yours! We can work something out that we'll both really enjoy.

If you are interested in roleplaying with me, just shoot me a PM! Just tell me what you are interested in <3
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Revna » Wed May 30, 2018 4:06 am

Sensei Nikita wrote:
Hi, I'm Sensei Nikita, but you can call me Sensei or Grace, whichever you prefer. I am a young lady and I live in CST time zone but I am most active from 9pm to midnight. I would say I am semi-lit, but I do tend to focus more on making it sound good and the grammar being as good as I can make it than on having extremely long posts. I do have a tendency to mirror posts though sometimes I go way off either longer or shorter.

What you can expect from me-
-pretty active, I generally get on everyday
-I can do either male or female characters
-will only do mxf pairings
-either forum or pm but not off site
-I almost always have more than one character

What I expect from you-
-as active as your schedule allows, it would be much appreciated if you could post at least 6 times a week
-please tell me if you are going to be gone for more that 2 days
-semi-lit, unless you are new to rps, in which case just do what you can
-help carry plot
-can do either male or female characters
-I would like it if you could do more than one character but if you can't that is perfectly fine too

Things/Plots I'm interested in-
* shows the ones I am most interested in
(I'm being very broad here because I don't really care about specifics)
-warrior cats*
-human/animal shape shifter
-werewolf
-cats, dogs, wolves, horses, etc...
-ranch/romance**
(may add more later)
-
Echo Revna

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Wed May 30, 2018 4:31 am

Agent Maine(Meta) wrote:
Agent Maine(Meta) wrote:Apologies for no fancy coding mortals. We are known as Meta and would like to state a few things.

1 - My Expectations
I'm pretty good grammar
I highly encourage lgbt+ pairings
Pretty friendly
i'm usually a decent semi-lit person.
I'm extremely active
I can roleplay both male and female
I will talk ooc
I will end the roleplay or may need to quit due to irl issues.

2: You're expectations
Pretty much similar to my own.

3: What i'm currently seeking to rp:
SpidermanXvenom (Not eddie brock venom, purely the symbiote, thought will accept Flash thompson/Agent venom)
SpidermanXOC (I have a symbiote oc)
SpidermanXscarlet spider (Scarlet needs some love bro - going off the web warrior cartoon kaine.)
Spiderpool
Venompool

Please pm me if your interested and we can discuss plots and such. :3

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sociopath.101's search ^3^

Postby borahae. » Wed May 30, 2018 5:57 am

About myself:
• EST Time Zone
• LGBT+ Friendly
• 2-3 Paragraphs/Mirrors posts
• Understanding of busy schedules
• Online from around 3-6pm most days
    Hello! ^^ I am currently seeking:
    Hamilton - Jefferson x Alexander
    xxxModern AU
    xxxDrama and angst
    Hamilton - Alexander x Laurens
    xxxFluff and joy
Last edited by borahae. on Thu May 31, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed May 30, 2018 6:03 am

Poppycorn222 wrote:
Hello!I'm Poppycorn222,but you can just call me Poppy {It is preferred}!I'm currently looking for 1x1 rps,.I am a Semi-lit role player though I can do anything lower except for one liners,I don't enjoy them, I enjoy chatting ooc.I am able to rp both genders.I will mirror your posts I am no longer in school,so I have tons of free time but if i have not replied for a day or so please shoot me a pm and remind me. Also,please do not pm me and just say you'd like to do a roleplay with me. Please specify what kind of roleplay you'll be interested in!

What I will Do
`````````
I mirror my partners posts

I am Semi-lit/lit roleplayer,so i do write a nice chunk when it comes to posting depending on my muse and motivation

I will Roleplay both genders

I am always open to roleplay multiple characters/side-characters.In fact i love to roleplay more than one character

What I will not do
```````````````
one liners

What i expect from you
````````````````````
I would like for you to be semi-lit/lit but i do understand writers block or if you aren't very experienced with roleplaying. If you aren't very experienced I will lower my posts to something a bit more stable than a couple of paragraphs so it's easier for us to keep our posts alike in length.

Will remind me through PM only about our 1x1 if i forget for a day or so,and will not bump the thread,it just gets confusing as stated above.

I expect you to be able to help develop the plot,nad not leave the whole thing up to me {unless i have a specific plot in mind,but even if this is the case,i expect you to be able to help move the plot along}

You will not quit on me,and if you are getting bored with the roleplay,tell me,because I am most likely loosing interest too, so we can try and get both of our interests back in it

Please don't pm me and then quit responding to my pms. It really bothers me when that happens. If you don't like the direction the plot is talking out are uninterested just say so.

What i want to rp
````````````````````

Key wrote:★=how much i want to rp this rp out of 5
Italics =i would prefer this role
strike = not interested right now

Warrior Cats
`````````

Assigned mates
Prophecies
Forbidden love
Medicine cat x Leader
Medicine cat X Medicine cat
Warrior x Leader
Deputy x Medicine cat
Starclan Cat X Darkforest Cat
Medicine cat x Kittypet
Leader x kittypet
warrior x kitty pet
I have other ideas too pm me!
Any other pairings/plot idea's

My Little Pony★★★★★
`````````

Oc x Oc
Cannon x OC
Blank flank x blank flank
Any other ideas

Marvel Universe ★★★★★
`````````
Peter Parker/Spiderman x oc

Ouran highschool host club★★★★★
````````
Hikaru x oc {I have a plot for this one}
Kyoya x oc {i have a plot for this one}
Tamaki x oc{ {I have a plot for this one}

These aren't the only things i'm willing/want to rp!
Please feel free to shoot me a pm and ask about something,i don't bite!

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pequena's search for a 1x1.

Postby Pequena » Wed May 30, 2018 6:32 am

██
██
██
xImage
██
██
██
xImage
xImage
xImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
greetings! i am pequena, a very recent addition to this sit
e! i'm looking forward to roleplaying so much that i decid
ed to go ahead and post my search today! i'm a high litera
cy teen living in the usa (mountain standard time.) i love
roleplaying and i'm super friendly and talkative!
i am looking not just for a roleplay partner, but a friend as
well. i believe a story's better written when the authors ar
e comfortable with each other.
even though i am new to this site, i'm not new to roleplayi
ng! i've been doing it for 4+ years. with summer break havi
ng just started, i have tons of time on my hands!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
what you can expect from me:
~ lgbt+ friendly and part of the community
~ can do any pairing, usually prefers mxm
~ talkative and friendly
~ high literacy writer
~ lower case intended
~ mirrors posts
~ replies often
~ creative, a little bit dramatic
~ kinda good coding
~ won't abandon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
what is expected from you:
~ friendly, talkative
~ medium to high literacy
~ lgbt+ friendly
~ mirrors posts
~ replies often
~ helps with plots

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
original writing prompts: (italicized = craving)
~ prince(ss) in an arranged marriage x guard
~ pirate x merperson
~ normal person x fugitive

fandom interests (original characters):
~ supernatural
~ a court of thorns and roses
~ the fifth wave
~ a quiet place
~ maximum ride

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pequena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynthia.Rose » Wed May 30, 2018 10:29 am

Hello there! ♥ I'm Sylv and stopped rping on here awhile ago but am hoping to start again now and make new friends! I don't mind shorter responses but if if they are shorter then I expect responding to be more frequent. I have a few requests when rping which are that you tell me if you no longer are interested in the rp or will be inactive for awhile. I don't mind shorter responses but if if they are shorter then I expect responding to be more frequent. I tend to mirror responses length wise. Also, please be patient with me! Sometimes I may take a bit to respond if I'm trying to type out something longer or if I'm trying to majorly expand the plot. That's about it, feel free to go wild with the plot as much as you'd like! uwu

~Here's a list of my favorite series and genres to rp~

➵ Werewolves
➵ High school
➵ Shapeshifter
➵ Angels and Demons
➵ Post apocalyptic/survival themed
➵ Most anime based rps (Fairytail, Danganronpa, OHSHC..etc)
➵ Pokemon (Possibly gjinka? Trainers or normal Pokemon are also fine)

(I'm fine with either using canon characters for series or OCS c:)

And that's basically it! Pm me if interested~

Cynthia.Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blacksteel alchemist » Wed May 30, 2018 10:55 am

blacksteel alchemist wrote:
blacksteel alchemist wrote:
BSA'S SEARCH
Hiya! I'm the Blacksteel Alchemist and if you can't tell, I'm looking for a one on one!

What to expect from me...
-I mirror posts. If you give me short replies, I will give you short replies.
-I like to play a female.
-I do not like to double. But, if it's the only way we can rp, I'm open to it.

What I expect from you...
-I would like it if you were high semi-literate to literate.
-I hope you'll be willing to tell me if you want to leave.
-I would like it if you could reply at least once a day.

What I'm interested in...

CRIMINAL MINDS
HotchXOC(Craving. Have plots)
ReidXOC(Have plot)
MorganXOC(Have plot)

SUPERNATURAL
CannonXOC
SamxOC(Craving. Have plots)
DeaonxOC(Craving. Have plots)
CannonXCannon
Destiel(Have plots)
Sastiel(Have plot)