2082 - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Most likely to win in training?

TARS
29%
Wren
35%
Darian
No votes
Elora
6%
Felix
24%
Zandria
No votes
Raiden
No votes
Rhys
No votes
Crystal
6%
Maxwell
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: 2082

Postby bailey.t136 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:22 pm

hey akiko, welcome back!!

just a heads up tho, jasper is in the hallway by the entrance and banks is in the mess hall with daniel and darby!
bailey.t136

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:29 pm

eep, i’m glad you guys are liking the roleplay!

Also, a few gentle reminders:
- The rebel headquarters is underground, in the catacombs.
- The taskforce base is in the upper city.
- The discord link can be found here. This is where I clarify
a lot of plot details and make announcements. It is highly
recommended that you join.

I’m going to start a Trello to try and help with keeping track
of things. If you’d like to be added to the team to help with
that, just let me know via dm (discord) or pm (cs).
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Expired_Karma » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:05 pm

Oh,I thought he was with Jasper and Akiko,i’ll Edit it!
Check out my Flight Rising :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/335223

And check out my EggCave :0
https://eggcave.com/cove
Expired_Karma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛

Postby Kaiiba » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:37 pm

𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜.
Name: Brooklyn Decker
Nickname: Brooke, "B"
Role: Rebellion Collector
Birthday: March 26
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship/Crush: Open, PM me.
Personality: Brooke is a pretty tough girl, she won't take anything from anyone and is very blunt. She is a loyal friend, she will stand up for you and be there for you at all time. She is not afraid to stand up for herself and others, and won't step down from a fight even if it means she may get hurt. She doesn't fear much of anything and takes pride in her fearless nature. She has been told she should have become a soldier rather than a collector because of said fearlessness, but she wanted to choose a role that would help others. She is a very kind-hearted girl, and though she may not be willing to step down from a fight, she isn't one to start fights. She prefers to stay away from the fighting, which is why she chose to be a collector.
Her parents are a sensitive topic for her, she tenses up and may become upset while discussing anything about them.
+ Traits
Fearless
Brave
Honest
Kind
Loyal
- Traits
Careless
Forgetful
Stubborn
Sensitive(occasionally)
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 131.2 lbs
Eye color: Chocolate brown
Powers: Electrokinesis, retractable fangs

Simply said, Electrokinesis is the ability to control and create electricity/energy.
Appearance: Brooke is a fairly average-sized girl, she isn't tall, but isn't short. She isn't overweight or too thin, shes at a comfortable, healthy weight. She has dyed blue hair that is beginning to grow out, allowing her dark brown, almost black, roots to show. She has no tattoos but wishes to get some eventually. She has her septum pierced and tongue pierced. Her skin is fair, but not pale, a light tan covers her body.
Likes: Chocolate, Painting, music, rain/storms, winter, hot chocolate, and alone time.
Dislikes: Summer, coffee, possessiveness, being bossed around, and disrespect among other things that may develop as she plays out.
Siblings: Only child
Parents: Lucy & Asher Decker
History: Her mother was a civilian, though she was anything but a normal human. Her mother was a shapeshifter, her preferred form was a cat, so she could blend in decently well while wandering the streets in her shifted form. She kept her power hidden from everyone until she was injured badly while out wandering in her shifted form. She shifted in public and was quickly taken in for government testing. Her mother was 32 at the time she was taken. Brooklyn had just turned 12 at that point and had yet to show signs of any powers. While feeling angry with life from the loss of her mother in her life, she and her father fought, verbally of course, and that ignited her Electrokinesis. It started as a small tingle in her fingers and soon turned to sparks in the palm of her hand. She was confused, as was her father, but he quickly understood what power she had. Her father taught her all she needed to know, he had the power of Electrokinesis as well. Her father was a loner, he had no idea about the rebels, but once he found out about them he encouraged his daughter to join them once she turned 18. She listened, leaving her father with a heavy heart to go to a safer place for her. Her father had been considering following his daughter to the rebellion but he was sadly killed after being caught associating with a rebel officer right after she had turned 19. Ever since that day she has held a special hatred for the Taskforce. They aren't allowed to harm civilians, even if they are caught associating with the rebels, yet they chose to take his life anyway. Her parents are a hard topic for her to talk about, especially her father. She loved her dad more than anything, especially after her mom was taken and when she discovered her powers. She and her father bonded a lot while he trained her to control her powers, she would never have turned out the way she has without him.
Other: She randomly discovered her retractable fang "power" one day. She was looking at her teeth in the mirror one day and noticed a weird bump above/below all 4 of her canines and suddenly her canines were no longer canines, but vampire-like fangs. She loves the vampire-like look they give her and often keeps them shown for the fun of it. She almost never has them retracted in.

Note: I am a full-time college student so, with that being said, I may not be able to reply quickly. School will always come first for me, so I apologize if I am not active all the time. :)
Kaiiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:44 pm

She looks awesome!!! Definitely accepted!

(Also, i'll be updating everything very soon... sorry for any inconvenience!)
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaiiba » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:58 pm

Thank you!
I will most likely get a post up before class tomorrow morning. :)
If anyone wants to interact with her in my first post, shoot me a PM so I know where to start her off/have her go!
Kaiiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:35 am

just a gentle reminder @everyone that milo is non-binary, and not a man. ^w^"
    having your character call them "sir" is fine (xir is also great), but please keep in mind that they go by they/them pronouns.
    thank you!

and @hugs100 i agree! this rp is super fun and i'm really happy to be a part of it.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:17 am

YES! GIVE ME YOUR DRAMA!!!MWAHHAHAHAH
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bailey.t136 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:44 pm

@king hey hey hahaha. so i realized youre not on the discord and we've all been talking plot on there haha, so i just wanted to hop over and make sure you were good w ansel interacting w pan!! <3 he can totally mess my meatball up before they all disperse but i didnt want you to think i was powerplaying or tryna ruin your flow XD. plz plz feel free to do whatever! my pms are open too for interaction! <3
bailey.t136

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:14 am

Would there be room for a neutral ground assassin? A guy that doesn't particularly like either party and will turn against whoever offers him the least amount of goods.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me