Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Livie's Search

Postby .Live.Love.Laugh. » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:31 pm

.Live.Love.Laugh. wrote:
Hi, as you can tell my user name is bit of a mouth full, you can call me Livie or anything else you would like. I have been taking a hiatus for a while from CS, but I am now back and looking for a good structured and plotted roleplay. I am active around six days a week, some times less, sometimes more. I can post anywhere from two words to four paragraphs. I am comfortable playing any gender although I prefer female. I would like an active participant, who can mirror my posting. but I will take quality over quantity. As well as being wiling to develope the plot with me. thank you

I am looking a literate or semi literate roleplay based on the following topics. Ranked in Order of cravings
Grey's Anatomy {Cannon w/ OC}
Apocalyptic
Original Pilots or Plots {can be anything}
supernatural {shapeshifter, werewolves ect.}
Fandoms { LOTR and many others }
Harry Potter {OC only}
Maze Runner
Vampire Diaries
Mean Girls
Supernatural {TV show}
Anything else interesting.

.Live.Love.Laugh.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby seeker, » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:43 pm

Hey guys! I'm inquisitor but you can also call me Quisi if you like. c:
I'm a semi-lit role-player and can often mirror posts. I'm most comfortable playing a girl character but I am capable of playing guys as well. I live in the EST time zone all though I'm online all hours of the night due to sleeping problems. You can expect at least 4 to 5 posts per work week (monday-friday) as I often do not have internet access on weekends. I do support LGBTQ rights but I'm just not comfortable role playing any sort of gay relationship, it just never seems to turn out right when I try.

In case you didn't feel like reading all that, I made a shorter list for you guys. ^^;

about me
☯ frequently online
☯ At least 5 to 6 sentences or up to 3 paragraphs per post depending on the state of my muse
☯ i can easily mirror posts
☯ comfortable playing both male and female parts
☯ at least one response per day

what i'd like from you
☯ at least once every few days response
☯ can mirror my posts
☯ easy to get along with
☯ open to plot ideas
☯ easily play either gender

what i'd like in a role-play;; bolded is what i'm desperate for
☯ elder scrolls;; skyrim (preferably with just human characters but having the same places and all of that. Might have a plot in mind)
☯ dragon riders
Maze Runner oc male x oc female (willing to play several other characters for the sake of keeping the role-play interesting)
Harry Potter oc male x oc female (same as above)
medieval romance/adventure;;
-royal x peasant
-knight x female knight
-medieval town life
☯ maybe a winter romance with a twist?
seeker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.robot » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:18 am

me wrote:can and will willingly write over four paragraphs per response if that is what you require. I'm semi-literate, working on becoming literate for the sake of 'fun' roleplay. I can roleplay off site. I'm on the majority of the day, all day, every day, as I don't really sleep.

You wrote:can mirror the sizes of my posts or provide larger ones if you feel up to it. you are active enough to want to respond as many times as possible. you are comfortable with roleplaying lgbt+ characters.

seeking wrote: werewolf x hunter
werewolf x werewolf
kidnapped x kidnapper
werewolf x human

bold indicates what id be more comfortable playing.
mr.robot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xCaramelcandy » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:19 am

NOTE: This roleplay will NOT have a sexual relationship or a romantic relationship with a child. I am only looking for a family-type of relationship!

Hello!

I am looking for a roleplay where I can play a child or where somebody else plays a child. I do not mind to play either the child or the caretaker. It can either be a adoption type of roleplay or a biological family roleplay. If you have any other ideas let me know! I don't mind playing either male or female characters, and I can play kids under the age of 8 the best.

I roleplay through pm's threads and email. I am also open for any other method of roleplaying, just let me know!

Ideas

Single dad/mom taking care of child after the other parent left them at birth

Adoption

A man/woman takes care of children with powers and protect them from the outer-world. Children are raised in a sheltered enviroment and are not allowed to show their powers outside.

Mother/father has a bad boy/girlfriend and after a couple of years the child gets taken away by child services and brought to the biological father/mother.
Not active here anymore....
xCaramelcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:23 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:If you are going to quit on me,then don't even bother of roleplaying with me. I had it happen to me a lot. Hello, here are some suggestions of roleplays I am currently looking for.

I would really like to try this one out. C:

I was thinking about another Deadpool Roleplay. So basically, my OC is a big fan of Deadpool. She dresses as Lady Deadpool to stop crimes in that. One day, she ends up meeting Deadpool. She faints as she think it's just a dream, but she wakes up to find herself at his place. The two develop a bond together. Will they two work along side each other? What happens later on?

Or we could do one, where a character comes from a video game and ends up on earth. This will cause a lot of drama since where my character knows not really anything about the earth where she woke on. And she doesn't know anything about Deadpool. I would like to try this one out too.

I was thinking about a mxm roleplay. I would play the male hunter and you would play the male vampire. The vampire had been after Tom for so long. One day, he actually finds him, claims him as his by drinking his blood. He ends up waking up at his house. At first, Tom runs from his place, but ends up getting seriously hurt. He finds he woke up in the vampire's house again, but he starts to feel driffent to him. He ends up liking him. What if the others find about this? Can he keep a serect?

The Roleplay I want to do the most is a Wade Wilson ( Deadpool ) x my female oc. I can add a male and you can add a female too if you want to keep the genders even. I would really really like to do this one! C: It could be a Assassian x target type. He is hired to go after my character.

Also, I want to try Ant-man Roleplay. You would play Ant-man and I would play my OC. We can double up too where I play male and female. You also do the same.

I really would like to try my female oc x Vincent from fnaf.( I have been reading a lot of fan fiction on it. ) I currently have only played the first game since I don't have the money to be buying the other two and plus I have bills coming up. I can always look up information on the other two games. This should be fun because my character dosen't fall right away in love. She will be kinda stubborn, but I hope you will be able to rp with me on this. I would really like to try it! C:

I would love to try out a mxm roleplay. Maybe a biker x geek. I would play the biker.

I would really live to do a copxcriminal RP. The only way I would do this if I can play the female cop since I do have a perfect character for it that is female. My character is a cop and I would really love to add Barricade. He is in my siggie. My character is not the nicest and does cause trouble even know she is a cop.

We can do a Density roleplay or a Halo. Or we can do a Density/Halo roleplay. You have to know both games. I don't feel like explaining it if you never played it before.

( I really would like to try it out. )

I really want to do a Transformers roleplay based off the new movie. I mostly roleplay my own characters since I can write more about them when I roleplay. I can roleplay some cannon characters.

Also I am craving a vampire roleplay. I would like to play the female human and you can play the male vampire.

I already know the plot so I will explain it. You would play Super man and I would play Spider man.

Spiderman and Superman hate each other. In the beginning, Superman betray Spiderman by taking him too Dr octopus. Spiderman wants to pay back too Superman for what he has done. Later on, Superman find Spiderman seriously hurt. Spiderman does not trust him at all. The world is coming to an end. Superman need Spidermans help but Spiderman won't listen to him. Can he get Spiderman to trust him?

I don't really want any romance in this roleplay, but if you want to then I will.

Or we could do a Dead pool and Spider man roleplay. I would still play Spiderman and you would play Dead pool. I would like in the beginning that the two don't know each other.

I have another suggestion too. You would play Spider man and I would my female villain. Is it possible for a Villain to be in love with a super hero? What if the other finds out about it? If we do this one, I will explain more of the plot.

Dead pool is hired to take my female Villian OC in. He starts to like her and my character starts liking him. One day he finds out what the lab has done to her. How they are treating her. He ends up saving her and later on she admits her love to him.

Or we can do where my character is a cop and she ends up bumping into Deadpool. She starts to get to know him and he starts to know her. We can come up with a plot aa we go along. ( I really want to do this one! Please! C: I have been wanting to do a Deadpool roleplay. )

We could do a super hero roleplay too. You would have to play male and female and I would do the same.

Also a werewolf/vampire/hunter RP would be fine. You must be able to roleplay male and female too

A character cross over roleplay would be really OK. You can play anyone from a video game, T.V show, movie or your own character. I don't have a plot, but if you want one, We can discuss it.

I would like to try a Assassian x target roleplay. I would play the Assassian. I personally would like to play a female Assasin.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby romarin » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:39 am

Hello, I'm Rosesong, but you can call me Rosie :3. I am obliviously here to find a 1x1 role play partner, :D. So please read on find out more about my Role Play profile. Also, I'm on alot of the day. Except on school days, that happens at certain times. I could be in Alabama, Florida, or Georgia so I'll be around in that time zone. :)

~Characters~
*I like to be female, because that's what I'm best at. But I can be whatever gender you need me to be. :)

*Also I'd like to keep it male x female, female x male. No offense to any of you who like to play homosexual characters, etc. but I prefer to keep the relationships straight.

*I can do multiple characters at a time.

*Any species is fine with me. I probably do many human-humanoids, but I can do horses, fairies, kings, etc..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Plots & Extra~
*Me personally, I like to have a plot to start off with, then go with the flow. If you don't understand what I mean, I mean like a setting and then we go with the flow. But I can work with practically anything.

*I absolutely love to do romance (clean of course), but I also like some mystery, fantasy, and I guess you could call it action? I sometimes like to do some role plays based off of books, for instance The Phantom of the Opera, Jane Eyre, Pride & Prejudice, Little Women, Beauty and the Beast (an absolute favorite), Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella. But I like to change the ending sometimes.

Role Play Example: (I was really intrigued with the plot, so I might not keep doing so many paragraphs in a reply. Maybe like one or two after the beginning. Also I had to skip time, because of the plot.)

Once upon a time, in the Eastern Kingdom, lived a princess named Amoura. When Amoura was a baby her parents invited all the fairies of the land to bestow their gifts to the little princess. One by one the fairies gave their wonderful gifts the baby. When it came to the last three fairies, the king and queen smiled watching the last gifts to be given to their daughter. The first fairy gave the princess the gift of beauty, long dirty blonde hair, red rose lips, and everything else. The next fairy gave the baby the gift of song. And when it was time for the last fairy to bestow her gift, a big puff of green smoke filled the air. It was her! The evil fairy! "A party and I wasn't invited? Well isn't that rude?" she spoke with an evil grin. She walked up to the baby "Now, my gift. The greatest of all gifts!" she laughed. "Princess Amoura, the day you turn 16, you shall prick your finger on a spindle...and you shall die!!" the fairy chuckled disappearing into thin air. The king and queen wept picking up their beloved baby, and holding her close. "Wait!" the last fairy called out "I have not given her my gift yet." She walked over to the child, with a kind smile on her face. "Amoura, Princess Amoura. When you prick your finger you shall go into a deep sleep, but shall not die. The whole kingdom will sleep for a hundred years, until you are kissed with true love's kiss. Only then will you awaken and the kingdom as well."

15 years later...

Princess Amoura awoke, smiling and glowing, it was her birthday. She of course was overjoyed, but her parents? Not so much, for they remembered the curse the evil fairy bestowed. Amoura ran down the stairs, racing to her parents. "Father, Mother guess what today is?!" she asked in excitement. "Let me guess...." her mother asked putting her finger to her chin, and giving a thinking expression. "Your birthday!" they both said at the same time. "Yes!" Amoura exclaimed, smiling and hugging them both. "I can't wait till the moon rises tonight, then we can have my birthday party!" she told them excitingly.

The moon had risen, a minute past midnight. Amoura walked down the stairs, in her beautiful blue dress. She walked out of the door, a bright smile on her face. The men bowed, and the women curtsied to her. She curtsied back respectfully then walked over to the royal table. She sat down beside her parents, taking a sip of the clear water. "May I go look around, Father?" she pleaded, giving him her innocent face. He rolled his eyes with a smirk and nodded. Amoura jumped up from the table running towards the lake. She smiled sitting down beside the water, gazing at the moon's reflection. Just then a young boy came up, sitting down beside her. "Hello Princess, may I show you something?" he asked reaching for his pocket. She nodded looking at him while he pulled something out. Before she could yank her hand back, he snatched her hand pricking her finger on a spindle. The boy transformed into the evil fairy, laughing that evil laugh. Princess Amoura had already fallen into a deep sleep, and the kingdom was falling asleep.

Well I hope you had, a little bit of interest in my Role Play profile. XD. Thanks for reading, bye now! I hope we might meet soon and set up a role play!
"may the flowers remind us why the rain was so necessary "
Rosemary
cancer - she/her - artist
dm for roleplay inquiries

“I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am
a free human being
with an independent will.”
romarin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Blackhawk » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:43 am

Agent Blackhawk wrote:
Agent Blackhawk wrote:Hello, normally I dress these up a bunch more, but I'm tired and a bit lazy right now. I'm usually on two to three times a day and can post anywhere from two to fifteen lines on average. The only things I ask of you is that you have decent spelling/grammar and write two-three lines per character, per post (more is better, but I'll mirror you.)
I am only looking for a few things right now (all band related). I would like to do an Andy Beirsack X OC, Gerard Way X OC, Vic Fuentes X OC, or Austin Carlile X OC where I play the OC and you play the band member. We can both play other band members and people as needed.
If you're interested, shoot me a PM, I'd love to give it a go. :)

I may be on the side of the...........

...............................ᴀɴɢᴇʟs...

but don't believe for...................

a second that I'm......................

........................ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

Eᴛsʏ - DailyBitsOfGeek
Agent Blackhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:44 am

Hi there I'm wolfpack12 I'm a semi-lit or lower role player well mostly a lower role player when it comes to losing inspiration though I do try my best. I'd prefer it if I can play both genders but other then that I don't really mind. I will be open to suggestions and I won't always be on in the weeks because of school, but you can expect from me to be active at most times every so often. I'll let you know when I will leave, but I can also mirror others posts either it being one sentenced or a paragraph. I am not rude and open to different Ideas so do not be afraid to send me a pm

Rp's I really want to do:

balto
Wolfs rain
Varjak paw
Lions
ginga densetsu weed
foxes
Dragons
dogs
elemental wolves
Dragon booster
dino squad
Titan A.E.
humans transforming into dinosaurs
Halo
Appleseed alpha (really want)
Monsuno (really want)
Red vs blue (really want)
Spyro
Transformers
star wars clone wars (really want)(though maybe something that involves the clones)
wolves
warrior cats
Borderlands 2
Jurassic park/world
how to train your dragon
Sled dogs (really want)
Sci-fi/elemental dragons
Last edited by wolfpack12 on Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:32 am

Hey there. This isn't going to be fancy but i'm here to look for a couple of loyal roleplay partners for the summer. If you're one to get bored fast please don't send a Pm.
    From me;;
    Online everyday unless I'm otherwise preoccupied which does happen. I can post around 2-3 decent paragraphs if my muse is high but it mainly depends on what you give me. I prefer to play female but am willing to double up as long as your female doesn't become the centre of attention with every post. I only roleplay mxfromances as I'm not comforts left roleplaying mxm/fxf. I will contribute to plot if needed as I like the plots to be somewhat original.

From you;;
    Be able to reply at least once every 1-2 days. I understand if you're busy but if you're online and active I expect you to reply. Be able to roleplay both genders or double up so we both play one of each gender. Give me something to work with so at least one decent paragraph that gives me something to work with. contribute to the plot any idea is an idea and we can build on that idea even if you're too shy to say it. Please do not quit the roleplay without warning if you are bored Pm me its as simple as that. I will be fine with it, you only have to send a pm if you're bored.

What I'm looking for;;
    Bad boy x good girl(endless plots for)
    Best friends fall in love
    Survival on island
    Arranged marriage
    Best friend x best friends brother(have plots)
    Shy girl x popular boy
    Sick kid x sick kid(have plots for, I love this one!)
    Break up and get back together after years of being apart(I love these ones <3)

Christmas romances(just because I'm a christmasy person)
    Toy shop owner x customer (plots for)

Anyway, please send a pm if you're interested.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
teenage girl from New Zealand.
I love to do human role-plays so
if you're interested feel free to
send a PM. Also, if you just want
to chat I'm friendly, I think (: I'm
on summer break so I'll have more
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphic psychic » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:35 am

'ello everyone, i am on the hunt for a one x one.
the amount that i write varies depending on what the roleplay is, but i usually write 8-10 l
ines
of text. however, i do tend to mirror someone's post. i get on to cs a few times a day,
and can give at least one response a day. i tend not to post forms because i find t
hat they clutter the forum, so i would prefer that we don't post them, and rather send a pm ab
out the character to each other. i can play all genders, as well as all sexualities.

you
    please be accepting of the lgbt+ community,
    as i am part of it. if you are not, do not pm
    me as it will make me quite uncomfortable.
    post at least once a day, and be able to mir
    ror / write at least 8 lines of text.
    interests
    [ * = craving ]
    [ bold = my charrie ]
    romance[ mxm, mxf, fxf ]
    cliche*/fluffy*/medieval/arranged/fantasy
    draco x hermione [ harry potter ]
    juliet x shawn [ psych ]
    david x mary margaret [ ouat ]
    emma x hook [ ouat ]
    leo x calypso [ hoo ]