Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby humanitieslasthope. » Sat May 26, 2018 12:31 pm

hello! white wolf. and im looking for some 1x1 roleplays.
about me;;
    im an experienced roleplayer, ive done it for about 2 years. i can reply fast, since i am usually on this site alot, and i can reply with 7 or more sentances. im not the best at creating plots though. im in EDT, but im usually on from 7pm until about 3 am on weekdays.
what im looking for in a RP partner;;
    im looking for someone who can reply fast, help come up with plots, and is experienced with RPing.
what im willing to RP;; (bolded is my preferred role)
    OC based RP's, AU's, Steven Universe, Hamilton, Steve Rogers x Bucky Barnes (really craving this right now, looking for any plot that interests me), Eren Jaeger x Mikasa Ackerman, Wild Cat/Dog roleplays, Warrior Cat roleplays, marvel AU's, ask for what you wanna do and we can make arragments, dont be afriad to ask, and Dean Winchester x Castiel
what im not willing to do;;
    any fandom that isnt listed (if youre really interested, you can suggest a fandom youre in that i havent listed, i might change my mind depending on what it is, im not very strict)
reconstructing my account!
humanitieslasthope.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Sat May 26, 2018 12:46 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌───────────────────────┐

katsooki-she/herfriendly : )

- heavily mirror's post ! average of 150+ words
- real chatty // friendly
- reply at a decent pace // at least two times a day.
- mxf only // not comfortable doing anything other
- prefers playing female // okay with multiple chars

- reply at a pace // 2-5 times a day at least
- mirror posts // don't do one liners
- multiple char playing // fine with playing female and male, or more
- don't abandon the rp // notify me

bold- craving italics- what I'd like to play as

- stranger things // canon x oc // oc x oc
- bnha // canon x oc // oc x oc

- superhuman academy // oc x oc
- survival AU// oc x oc
- soulmates // oc x oc, suggest plot
- avatar the last airbender// oc x oc, canon x canon (??)
- haikyuu !!! // oc x oc
- magi; the labyrinth of magic // oc x oc

└───────────────────────┘
x
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divine. » Sat May 26, 2018 1:27 pm

gay; wrote:
      ayo, what up. i'm gay;
      currently i am really only looking for some stony (steve rogers x tony stark) or some soulmate plots. (or a bit of both tbh)
      i only do mxm, and i am looking for semi-lit rps right now. i'm not really down for one liners <3
      if you have any questions or want to hit me up with some rps, feel free to drop by my pm box ~
      i hope to see you there <3
divine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

yeet

Postby mikhailo » Sat May 26, 2018 1:41 pm

i'm gonna make this short and sweet because even when I did a long post, no one responded so i'll just use this as a base and post it every time I need a new roleplay partner. cool? cool. okay so you can call me parx or whatever my username is at the time! i'm open to pretty much any roleplay but I only roleplay strictly mxm, strictly romance, and have the ability to write well. I would describe myself as semi-literate but I can and will do five paragraphs and up if asked, but be aware that takes way longer, especially because I can get writers block easily. this sounds so mean & serious I don't know why, but I'm really not that bad when you actually talk to me. I love to discuss new ideas for the roleplay to keep it interesting! ive had a lot of friendships blossom from that.

so I have a few ideas- exes, drarry (LOTS OF INSPO. I call Draco), really craving a harry potter OC roleplay, horse rider x horse rider, avatar: the last airbender, forbidden romance, rebellion/new world, hunger games, divergent, supernatural beings (NOT THE SHOW LEAVE ME ALONE). of course send me other pairings, I'm just looking for something to do. be aware that sometimes I will respond up to 6-7 times a day but also I might respond every other day. I have two horses, full time school, and a part time job. I'm busy but I like to write so ^^. I will never ghost you unless you give me one liners.
mikhailo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

doki doki's 1x1 search

Postby dvnc » Sat May 26, 2018 1:56 pm

hello everybody! the name's doki doki, but feel free to call me nicole.
i'm basically a beginner and would like to (try) to roleplay with some people <: //
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥ [about me] ♥
- i'm in pacific time.
- i'm more active on the weekends.
- however, i am on during weekdays.
- i'm on from 3:00 - 10:30- [throughout the week]
- on weekends, i'm on 24/7.
- i'll tell if i'm going to be gone for some time/busy.
- i'm able to do some coding, but minor.
------------------------------------------------------------------
- i can usually mirror posts.
- if you write a paragraph, i'll attempt to do the same.
- i sometimes edit my post, but rarely.
- i'm willing to play both genders.
- i'm willing to roleplay lgbtq+ characters/relationships.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
♥ [what i expect] ♥
- you can at least write 2+ sentences.
- you're comfortable with the things i mentioned.
- you can reply more than once a day.
- you can tell me when you're going to be gone.
- (willing to understand if you are unable to.)
- able to help with a plot[?]
--------------------------------------------
♥ [ideas that i want to do] ♥
- events before/after 'who killed markiplier'
- something using markiplier/jacksepticeye egos
- tumblr rp starters/prompts
-------------------------------------------------------------
go ahead and PM me if you're interested; doubt it though pfft
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i breathe love & see him everyday,
even though my love's a world away.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
» ♥ [bi] - [she/her] » ♥ [pun lover] » ♥ - [mel ♥] »
dvnc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lol » Sat May 26, 2018 1:58 pm

hi there, i'm lol, but feel free to call me madison/madi. currently, i'm only looking for two types of roleplays, so i'll keep this search short. i live in the est timezone, and i just finished school for summer break - so i will be on quite frequently. my muse will heavily depend on whether or not we planned a brief plot or not, but as of right now, i'm looking for some more fast paced roleplays. as a roleplayer, i fall into the category of female x male pairings, (nothing wrong with male/male, or female/female - i'm just not experienced with those types of ships.) as i hint at female x male pairings, i really prefer to play the female character as i'm more supportive in that role.
      as for the two ideas that i'm currently searching for — one is just a classic, marvel, loki x oc roleplay. i have two plot ideas in mind, but please come with something in mind as well as i'm getting quite tired of using the same plots over, and over again lol. the second thing i had in mind was a tom hiddleston x oc roleplay — to which, i've never done before. i have no plot ideas in mind for this, and wouldn't mind having this be a quick, and basic roleplay.
      that's really it! if you're interested, or slightly curious, feel free to pm me. i don't bite!
lol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉) » Sat May 26, 2018 4:01 pm

Hello! My name is Aubrey and I am looking for a roleplay partner. Please read ALL of this post, you might want to roleplay with me!

About Me:

I am a VERY experienced roleplayer and have been roleplaying for 8+ years, both online and offline.

I do answer my PMs very quickly when I am online and check/answer my PMs multiple times a day while out and about. (On mobile.)

I am an award winning writer and only do literate or semi-literate roleplay, usually in third person.

I am on central time, so please do keep this in mind.

If you are interested in a fandom roleplay please click here to see what fandoms I am in/interested in roleplaying in/as!

About YOU:

LGBTQ+ friendly, even if you won't roleplay an LGBTQ+ character.

Semi-lit to literate roleplayer, writes at least a small paragraph each time.

Responds at least a few times a week.

WANT TO DO:
- Warriors (OCs only)
- Tron Legacy (OCs only)
- Supernatural/Paranormal/Cryptids (I want to play a demon)
- Soulmate AU
- Bad Boy (or girl) x Good Girl (or boy) (WITH PLOT)
- Kpop RP with OC idols.

WILL DO:
- Fandom roleplays
- Straight or LGBT romance
- OCs x Canon, OC x OC, Canon x Canon
- Furries
- Almost any AU
- Musicians (Kpop, emo, EDM, really anything!
- Feral animals
-Multiple characters
- Dungeons & Dragons style roleplay
- I can play a male, female, or nonbinary character.
WILL NOT DO:
- Extreme violence/gore
- Abuse in romantic relationships (I am an abuse survivor and I just don't want to try it.)
- Anything against the rules.

Well, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and PM me! I look forward to roleplaying with you.
Image Image
𝑰𝑭 𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑹𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭
hi! i'm aubrey. i love trades and
pms. i have bpd so i'm sorry if
if i'm moody! i'm an infj/4w5/cn

█████████████
─────────────
█████
█████

abt spty
trd mcr
█████
───𝑴𝒀𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭?
LIGHTS OFF
♏︎☀ - ♏︎ - ♒︎
( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miko. » Sat May 26, 2018 6:57 pm

About Me:

Hi! My name is io, that's what everyone calls me. I have almost 7 years of roleplaying and writing experience. My timezone is UTC+8:00. As of now I can only be on for two or three days as I'm really busy. I'm pretty confident with my grammar as I am a writer. I tend to mirror the responses of others and I try to be as descriptive as possible. My forms aren't all that creative in layout but I can make them neat and descriptive as possible, I suck at coding. I tend to usually play as a female. Hoping to rp with you soon.
Oh also, an important thing to know about me is that I'm a sucker for angst c; mkay, bye.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My Style of Writing:

Can either be first or third POV
Can give out 200-500+ words per reply

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fandom Topics:
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
Hunger Games
Apocalypse Rp

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Original Plots: (note that the blue ones are from tumblr c: )
Duty Bound loosely based on Snow White and the Huntsman: Muse A is royalty. Their stepparent, Muse C, is the current ruler of the kingdom. Muse C is jealous of their stepchild and wants them dead. No loose ends, no threats to their rule. Muse A has been on the run for their life, forced into the woods. Muse C calls upon Muse B to end it once and for all. Muse B despises Muse C, especially since Muse C turned them into an assassin. Several months prior, Muse C captured one of Muse B’s beloved family members and is holding them captive, forcing Muse B to do Muse C’s bidding. Muse B has, as a result, become one of the finest assassins in the kingdom, though it’s not something they’re proud of. Muse C sends Muse B into the woods to track down and kill Muse A. However, upon finding Muse A, a bond is formed and Muse B finds they are developing feelings for Muse A. Torn between their new-found love and their loyalty to their family, they must decide what to do next.

Once Upon a Dream: Muse A and Muse B are two people who have both experienced a lack of success in their romantic lives. Both are fed up with dating and have kind of sworn off the whole thing. One night, Muse A and B begin dreaming of each other, though they’ve never met. Their dreams seem to be quite real, despite them knowing they aren’t. This makes both of them even more determined to not date, as no one could live up to their dream partners. Until one day, Muse A randomly runs into Muse B in town and realizes that they are not simply dreaming of someone their subconscious made up, but a living, breathing person. Muse B recognizes them as well. Is fate trying to tell them something?

Shut In loosely based on I'm Not a Robot: Muse A is someone who has lived far away from everyone else after their parents died. They're more comfortable being there rather than to mingle with everyone else. Although due to Muse A being the CEO of a certain company, there are times that they're forced to leave the protection of their home and attend work. When they do, everyone else hides away from him, Muse A preferring that nobody be in his sight and preferring everyone else to sit at the opposite side of the table when attending meetings. Cold, heartless and vicious, that's Muse A.

So when Muse A decides to hire someone as a caretaker after their old one quit because of their age, almost nobody came except for several, including Muse B. Muse B knew of Muse A's attitude and yet Muse B was never there to witness it, believing that maybe people just misunderstood Muse A. Muse B is hired and is soon overwhelmed by mixed emotions and drama, oblivious to the fact that Muse A is allergic to humans.

Little Bitty Heart: You were the school's casanova. You weren't really the cliche 'bad boy' stereotype, putting aside the fact that you want to break every female you come across, you're actually not that bad. You didn't like it when girls dump you or step upon you, so you do that first to them instead. It reminded you way too much of the scars your mother had left upon you. You've had every girl on the palm of your hand and left them in tears but one.​

Me.​

And you want to try and break me. You want to try and make me cry. You want to try and make me the same as those pathetic women you had in your clutches but you didn't realize that I was already broken terribly from the day you first laid your eyes on me. ​

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tumblr AUs:
-I mean I know I’m supposed to kill you but you’re kind of hot au​
-You’re the only kid in AP Bio that is smarter than me and I will destroy you and your perfect face and one day you just stopped coming to school and I’m a little worried??? au​
-I’m at the state [insert sport] competition and because of a room mix-up I have to share a bed with you, someone on the rival team fifteen cities away au​
-i always thought you were weird for carrying an umbrella in the snow, but now it’s snowing REALLY hard and we’re going the same way​
-'roommate has a nightmare and doesn't want to sleep alone at night' au​
-A prays to the love god for assistance in finding someone, and the love god literally decides to come help in physical form (ooh how great would it be if the love god and A fell in love)​
-Store employee has to help person A out of something they tried on and can’t get off​
-Person A has absolutely sworn off romance after their last relationship (thrown out old sheets that were shared, washed their clothing dozens of times to get rid of their ex’s smell that just won’t go away) when they can’t help meeting eyes with B and feeling their heart flutter for the first time in a long time ​
-“You accidently broke my arm when you fell from a tree and landed on top of me.”​

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Not A Fan Of:

Short responses
Unwillingness to help
Controlling my character
One liners

Prefers:
Discord roleplays
100-500+ words per reply
Decent grammar
Patient Partners
Friendly People

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Notes:

I'd rather not work on character sheets, if you want to give me yours then it's alright but you'll learn about my character (if an original one) through roleplay
Don't expect my replies to have fancy smancy stuff, roleplaying is about literacy and building worlds, not coding.
My discord: kousukee#4636

PM Me if you're interested and/or if you have questions c:
-io

𝙂𝙪𝙪𝙟𝙞 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙠𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙎𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 ❀ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ❀ 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧

miko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloy » Sat May 26, 2018 7:12 pm

Aloy's Role play Search

What you can expect from me
1. Replies quickly
2.Extremely active
3. Will only role play in pm's or discord
4. Only role play female
5. Can write up to one too two paragraphs.
6. doesn't uses anime face claims
7. Will only do MxF pairings

What I expect from you.
1.play male
2. can role play through pm's or discord
3. extremely active
4. let's me know if you are going to be inactive
5. can write up to a paragraph or more
6. doesn't use anime face claims
7.helps with plot

As for things to role play I will role play any thing with humans. I don't do fandom or animes or things based off books. I also wont do anything with animals unless there is a good plot. So I really will role play anything. If you want to role play with me. Just send me a pm
I live in Oregon, and have a passion for books, horses, writing, and video games! If you want to become friend just send over a PM! I don't bite! I'm always up for a role play. Just Pm me. But it might be faster to add my discord. My discord is Aloy#9146
✞Send me a PM!✞FlightRisingImage
Image Happy
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Leaper was my best friend. My riding instructor owned her for twenty five years. Leaper died last Christmas in 2015 from colic. I didn't know how old or what breed she was, but she was a beautiful palomino and a great horse. R.I.P. Leaper; you will never be forgotten.
Aloy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Sat May 26, 2018 11:01 pm

.I'm looking for a Abraham Woodhull x Robert Townsend - TURN:Washinton's Spies rp.
.The names Samuel Culper, Jr aka Jack and i'm from the UK (GMT).
.I'm a guy so He/Him pronouns only.
.I love to roleplay even though i'm totally rubbish at it.
.I'm on every day multiple times but admittedly,I'm not the best at replying.

.Abraham Woodhull x Robert Townsend
.Looking and up for for pretty much anything.
.Prefer period but I don't mind any AUs.
.I lovee angsty stuff.
.Hit me up if you're interested!

.Only interested in m x m if it's romance.
.I do prefer playing Male characters.
.I don't really like having over around 2 characters.
.You can write as little or as much as you want but I will try
to write a similar amount so then its fairer.
.Please tell me if you are going away for over a week or if you want to leave.
.Regarding spelling/punctuation I try my hardest but everyone makes mistakes, and I
won't make a big thing about it if you make any spelling/punctuation mistakes.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me