Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby serendipity- » Sat May 26, 2018 9:37 am

Hello I'm Vernorexia, a young adult semi lit to lit roleplayer. As I said, I am an adult now, and prefer less childish roleplays. I prefer female roles but can be males. I will roleplay over these threads, and google docs. You may get more responses out of me on Google Docs, since I have complete access to it at school. I hate realistic school, I love fantasy, and darker themes, and sci-fi. I am looking for original roleplays and fandom roleplays! Also I like to use both anime references or real life. But I will not be happy if you use a popular celebrity or actor. So no Leonardo DiCaprio or Kardashians.

Can expect from me:
-Usually like to play the girl, unless I have a
male OC in mind
-Will post at least once a day, sometimes more
-Semi-lit to lit around 200-300 words, my longer
post examples: x x x x I love to write detailed
and learn more every day!
-I'm asexual, so my characters will be too.
-Mainly mxf roleplay. Some fxf, ask me.
-Uses 85 font and turns off signatures.
-Basic coding skills
I expect from you
-Right now, I'm really looking for a partner that
is very devoted and doesn't think they'll be so busy
and need to drop it.

-Plays males unless fxf or I decide to be male.
-Post at least once a day, or maybe every other day
-Will not leave me because 'they don't have the muse' or you
'aren't feelin' it'
-Mirrors my posts, is at least semi-lit
-Uses 85 font and disables signatures
-I don't care if you can code just don't have clunky posts
-Help with plotting

x
❤️= craving and 💭= have plot
Fantasy
Demon x Human ❤️💭
Human x Angel/Fallen Angel
Demon x Angel/Fallen Angel
Demon x Human Hybrid x Angel (love triangle, pm for details on plot)💭
Magician x Apprentice❤️
Witches
Mermaid x Pirate
Vampire x Human❤️💭
Witch x Familiar
Villain x Hero who are a couple in their normal life.

Medeival
-King/prince x servant/maid
-Carefree royal x serious guard
-Peasant x royal
-Royal x Witch 💭
-Adopted princess x prince who's
arranged to marry the perfect
eldest princess. (PM for plot details if confused)💭❤️
-Royal x Assasin/kidnapper

Song Based
Devil Like Me — Rainbow Kitten Surprise❤️❤️
Creepers (Young Love) — Jessie Baylin
Ghengis Khan — Miike Snow
To My Enemies — Saint Motel

Something with Mythology ❤️

❤️💭Gorillaz- Yes please I've been craving it! I know a lot about the Gorillaz, probably more information than you thought was out there. And because of that I've developed an attachment to these eccentric little characters. I have a Plastic Beach plot about Cyborg, I have an au in mind, and I also have a plot that can involve one of your OCs and isn't cringey. I'm best a being 2D, Noodle, and Cyborg. Not as good as being Russel, Murdoc, or Del. I suppose I could play Murdoc in a pinch, or in a small scene.

❤️The Arcana- Totally up for this! It's a super amazing game and I'm down for a fluffy romance with the characters! I'd really like to use my MC, and you be Asra, or Julian. I myself can play Asra, Portia, and Julian possibly. Also interested in Howl's Moving Castle AU (love that movie/book) since Asra was slightly based off Howl, and I'd be interested in a modern magic shop AU.

❤️Howl's Moving Castle- I'd be up for just this, not as an Arcana AU. I would prefer to play as Sophie in a Sophie x Howl.

Things I won't do:
•MxM. Sorry, It's too hard. It's already unnatural for me to roleplay a male character and it'd be too foreign for me to do this.
•Animals. It doesn't come natural since I'm a human. I may do dogs if you have a super god plot since dogs are my life.
•Furries. No offense, but I find standing sexualized animals super weird, I'd rather do real animals
•Yuri. Yes, it is different from fxf. I will do normal fxf though.
•High School scenes. They are boring for me. I may do one with fantasy or mystery elements though.
•Werewolves. Simply not interested.
•Marvel. I love Marvel a bunch, but fail at roleplaying it
•War or heavy action roleplays.
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat May 26, 2018 11:01 am

Poppycorn222 wrote:
Poppycorn222 wrote:
Hello!I'm Poppycorn222,but you can just call me Poppy {It is preferred}!I'm currently looking for 1x1 rps,.I am a Semi-lit role player though I can do anything lower except for one liners,I don't enjoy them, I enjoy chatting ooc.I am able to rp both genders.I will mirror your posts I am no longer in school,so I have tons of free time but if i have not replied for a day or so please shoot me a pm and remind

What I will Do
`````````
I mirror my partners posts

I am Semi-lit/lit roleplayer,so i do write a nice chunk when it comes to posting depending on my muse and motivation

I will Roleplay both genders

I am always open to roleplay multiple characters/side-characters.In fact i love to roleplay more than one character

What I will not do
```````````````
one liners

What i expect from you
````````````````````
I would like for you to be semi-lit/lit but i do understand writers block or if you aren't very experienced with roleplaying. If you aren't very experienced I will lower my posts to something a bit more stable than a couple of paragraphs so it's easier for us to keep our posts alike in length.

Will remind me through PM only about our 1x1 if i forget for a day or so,and will not bump the thread,it just gets confusing as stated above.

I expect you to be able to help develop the plot,nad not leave the whole thing up to me {unless i have a specific plot in mind,but even if this is the case,i expect you to be able to help move the plot along}

You will not quit on me,and if you are getting bored with the roleplay,tell me,because I am most likely loosing interest too, so we can try and get both of our interests back in it

Please don't pm me and then quit responding to my pms. It really bothers me when that happens. If you don't like the direction the plot is talking out are uninterested just say so.

What i want to rp
````````````````````

Key wrote:★=how much i want to rp this rp out of 5
Italics =i would prefer this role
strike = not interested right now

Warrior Cats
`````````

Assigned mates
Prophecies
Forbidden love
Medicine cat x Leader
Medicine cat X Medicine cat
Warrior x Leader
Deputy x Medicine cat
Starclan Cat X Darkforest Cat
Medicine cat x Kittypet
Leader x kittypet
warrior x kitty pet
I have other ideas too pm me!
Any other pairings/plot idea's

My Little Pony★★★★★
`````````

Oc x Oc
Cannon x OC
Blank flank x blank flank
Any other ideas

Marvel Universe ★★★★★
`````````
Peter Parker/Spiderman x oc

Ouran highschool host club★★★★★
````````
Hikaru x oc {I have a plot for this one}
Kyoya x oc {i have a plot for this one}
Tamaki x oc{ {I have a plot for this one}
Kaoru x oc {I have a slight idea for a plot for this one}

Basic Romance ★★★
```````
Jock x Nerd
Prince/Princess x Peasant
Other ships i'm too lazy to write out,just ask lol

These aren't the only things i'm willing/want to rp!
Please feel free to shoot me a pm and ask about something,i don't bite!

Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Sat May 26, 2018 11:30 am

Hello there! I'm Feeling★Lucky, you can call Lucky. And I'm here to look for 1x1 roleplays.
Things about me
☆ My timezone currently is GMT -5:00. So be mindful that I do need to sleep. Although, my schedule could be different depending on what day of the week it is.
☆ I'm a college student, but I'm currently on summer break. I do have work 3-4 days out of the week, but other than I'll be pretty active whenever I'm free.
☆ I would say my grammar and spelling is alright. English is my second language, but I been speaking it for around 10 years now, so I think I should be fine.
☆ I usually post around 100-500 words per post, but can write more, though it would take more time for me to put a post up.
☆ I prefer to play as females, but I can also play as males. However, I would only play a male if we double up on characters, which I would actually prefer.
☆ I'm fine with playing mxf, fxf, or mxm. Although, I'm mainly looking to do mxf.
☆ I like playing multiple characters, usually at least two since it makes things more interesting.
☆ I write in third person point of view.
☆ I'm a sucker for romance, so expect romance elements with roleplaying with me.

What I expect from you
☆ I would like you to be able to post every 3 days or so. If I'm going to be absent for longer than that I will inform you and I expect the same from you.
☆ I would like you to be able to post around the same length as me, so 100-500 words. One good paragraph is enough for me, I don't mind having more, but prefers this length.
☆ For the post, I would like it to be a little organized. This could be a simple font size change.
☆ I do prefer if you can play multiple characters to keep the roleplay interesting. But, if you absolutely cannot, then it's okay as well. Do note that I will only play females if you do not want to play multiple characters.
☆ Is willing to help develp plot through PM/occ to keep the roleplay going.
☆ Please be accepting of the LGBTQ+ community. Many of my friends are members of the LGBTQ+ community and I myself support community as well.
☆ Lastly, be patient. I'm usually okay at posting, but there are times where I'm busy or don't feel up to it.

My Plot
Currently I only have one well-developed plot for a roleplay. It will require both of us to play three characters each, but not at all times. The plot has two main characters and four side characters, most of the times, we would probably be only playing the two main characters, but there might be occasions that involve all the characters, but there is the plot and the characters I have thought so far.

The small secluded lakeside town of Oakerbay was once the picture definition of peace and serenity. It is known for their preservation of the wildlife and nature in the area. That is until recent years when the Sylile foundation has come to the town with their renovations plans. The owner of the foundation has now pretty much taken over most of the town, forcing the town out of their traditions. The locals have complains and want to take action. Unfortunately money is a powerful thing, but the the town itself isn't going down without a fight. Enter the old newcomer, she grew up here, left 6 years ago when her family decided to move. Now she is back, enrolled in Willow Academy, probably the only other thing the town is known for other than their landscape. It is known for its spealization in the arts but with funding from the Sylile, they also added in a sports aide to the school. As she is simply trying to settle back in, she begins to seeing odd images from time to time during her dreams and daydreams. Originally she dismisses this, but when these vision comes true, she takes notice. Following one sets of these vision, it leads her to find an unlikely partner, the head of Sylile Foundation's son who also attends her school. He is known to be leader of the popular crowd and someone not to mess with. It turns out that he has experienced these visions until recently they just stopped out if nowhere. First reluctant to help as he is happy that he is rid of these vision as they tend to just lead him to fix random situations in town, but he eventually is convinced after the visions and the events tied to them takes a dangerous and supernatural turn. Together now they must figure why this is happening and how to stop it. They don't get along at first, but they eventually form an unlikely friendship and something more.

main characters
old newcomer (my prefered role)
- born in Oakerbay, moved when they were 12, back for school
- introverted and shy, but no pushover
- used to have a crush on the old best friend,
a little hesitant to see them again
big corporation's son
- a bit of a jerk
- arrogant, blunt and a bit aggressive
- has a sensitive side, actually prefers arts, but dad pushes him to be a manly man
- rocky relationship with father

secondary characters
old bestfriend
- used to bestfriend with old newcomer lost contact when she moved
- rebel, likes to march to the beat of their own drums
- in a 'relationship' with the replacement, not officially, but everyone knows it
- strongly dislikes big corporation's son for various reasons
the replacement
- the old bestfriend's new bestfriend/love interest
- the school idol, friendly with everyone, seems too perfect of a person
- has a odd 'friendship' with big corporation's son
the new friend
- old newcomer's closest friend right now
- friendly and carefree, but a little awkward at times
- may have an interest in the old newcomers other than just being friends, they like her
other character
- not exactly sure yet, probably a friend for big corporation's son since I think he needs one

For this plot, I would like to play the old newcomer and for you to be the big corporation's son, but other than that everything else is a toss up. We can discuss them more base on your preference. So if you are interested in this, send me a message.

Other than that I'm always interested in enemies to lovers plot or various bad boy x good girl plot too. Also kinda want to do something with mermaids currently, but don't really have any plot in mind for that.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby オオタチ » Sat May 26, 2018 11:36 am

Cactus.Cat wrote:

Hiya, I'm Cactus.Cat! I'm only really looking for a Warrior 1x1 But you could probably get me to to more.

Ideas

Forbidden love
Medicine cat x Leader
Medicine cat X Medicine cat
Warrior x Leader
Deputy x Medicine cat
Medicine cat x Kittypet
Leader x Leader
Leader x kittypet

About me-
I live in New zealand and I'm normally on at 4, 5ish to 12ish (nz time)
I can do coding (to some degree)
I will tell you before i sleep, just so you don't do what I do which is get really paranoid that you don't like my last post so i expect you to do the same

What I expect
try your best not to do one sentences
don't quit on me just tell me what went wrong (you get what i mean)

That's all PM me please!
[/color]
      Hello!
      I'm オオタチ
      I like old Nickelodeon shows
      Sorry if I don't respond i'm
      very berry anxious
      夕焼けってなんだかさみしい
      お願い、待って"

@オオタチ#2692
オオタチ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Sat May 26, 2018 11:37 am

Hi there, I'm wolfpack12 or 'Wolf' for short. I'm a semi-lit or lower role player, sometimes mostly lower if I either lose my muse, on mobile or simply can't think of much to write, in other words writers block. Although, I do try my very best to try and match my partners post. I'd prefer it if I cloud play both genders, but otherwise I don't really mind too much. I will be open to suggestions, and I won't always be on in the weeks because of things going on in my daily life. But I'm mostly active during the weekends, have some free time or on a bit of a break. I'll let you know when I will leave, so you wouldn't have to worry much if I suddenly disappear. I can also mirror others posts, whether it being a one lined sentence or a full paragraph or two. I am not rude, and as mentioned before, I am open to different Ideas. I can do mxm, mxf and fxf. So please do not be afraid to send me a pm.

Rp's I really want to do:
The text in bold is what I really want to do.

Jurassic park/world (really want)
Halo (really want)
Rainbow six siege
Titanfall 2 (really want)
Dragon riders (really want)
Wings of fire (really want)
Warrior cats (really want)
Dragons
Flight rising
Age of fire series
Big cats (really want)
K9 unit
Legend of the guardians: Owls of Ga'hoole (really want)
Destiny 2 (really want)
Shelter 2
Felidae (film/book series)(really want)
Dinosaurs
Jungle book (2016) (really want)
Wolves (really want)
Red vs blue (maybe something involving the freelancers, mercenaries or Chorus trilogy)
Winged wolf riders
Balto
Ice age (any film)
Winged big cat riders
Skylanders
Legend of Spyro
Sled dogs (really want)
star wars rebels
Mandalorian bounty hunters (really want)
star wars clone wars (really want)(though maybe something that involves the clones)
Assassins creed
Varjak paw
Sabertooth tigers
Elemental wolves
Halo Reach (what if team noble survived)
Halo ODST
Anything Rise related
Sci-fi soldiers
star wars force awakens (preferably oc's)
Transformers
Temeraire series (really want)
Elemental cats (assassins, tribes, etc.)
Voltron legendary defender
Fox
Ark: survival evolved
The isle
Dino squad
Horizon: zero dawn
Gryphons/Gryphon riders
Watership down
Wolf's rain
Ginga densetsu weed
Werewolves
how to train your dragon
Dire wolves
Ratha's creature book series

Rps I'll like try:

Pacific rim
Terra Nova (tv series)
Futuristic dragon racing
Twilight
Pokémon mystery dungeon
The last guardian
Mass effect Andromeda
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Sat May 26, 2018 11:39 am

x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

hiya!! i'm kerstin ( though you may call me whatever ) and
    i'm indefinitely looking for rp partners ^^;

i am equipped with
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────
    fluent english, heavy mirror tendencies, thrill to write a lot ( usually
    around 500 words but can go up to 1000+ ), coding skills if that's important,
    ability to rp any gender/sexuality, kindness, tolerance, flexibility & respect,
    busy lifestyle, memory issues ( i'm sorry in advance ), non-daily replies

i expect my partner to come with
    semi-long to long replies ( min 150 words ), awareness of the rp rules,
    open mind & positive attitude, creativity, patience, passion for writing

fandoms i'm in ( high preference )
    assassin's creed, dc comics ( y'know, batman & stuff ), disney ( i'm
    mostly into royalty + classics ), danganronpa, sonic the hedgehog,
    non-canon storylines for any of the above + aus are the best

some of my "original" interests ( selective )
    middle ages ( knights, royalty -- with or without fantasy elements ),
    spooky/supernatural creatures like ghosts, mermaids, etc.

not my cup of tea, sorry
    oc descendants of canon characters, solely romance-based rps,
    multifandom unless it makes sense somehow

x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sat May 26, 2018 11:43 am

antique's
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsearch
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( Hello ! ▬▬▬) I'm antique skies, and I'm looking for some role plays!
( strengths !▬) fluent in english, I write a lot, and try my best to reply in
a timely manner. school is almost done for me, so replies will be more fre
quent. coding skills (if that matters), uh
( weaknesses ! ▬) I get bust very often, so sometimes will come slower than
others.
( fandoms I'm in !▬) (these are lower preference) jojo's bizarre adventure,
overwatch
( original ideas !▬) (more preferable) honestly idk im out of ideas rn
( what I'm willing to roleplay !▬) romance, fantasy, gayness (pls), hs or college
setting, uuuuuuh
( what I'm not willing to do !▬) I'm not feeling anything animal related lately,
sorry!

feel free to send a pm!

███████████████████████████
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sat May 26, 2018 11:46 am

░░
    ░░
    ░░ Image░░
    ░░
    ░░
    ░░

♥·.·´¯`·.·★ 𝟷x𝟷 ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ★·.·´¯`·.·♥

🐈About me!🐈
    •Hey! You can call me Snoof, Buttercup, Or Snorg! Anything! XD
    •I prefer to write a lot, but if i dont, i may have a writers block
    or have no inspiration!
    •I love to roleplay and i am in Pacific Standard Time ;3
    •Currently want a mxm roleplay!!!
    What I Expect From You🐺
    •Good spelling and grammar (But dont worry, some typos are fine!
    I have typos a lot too.)
    •Be nice!
    •Dont force me to roleplay more, i may be busy.
    •Write a decent amount!
    •Tell me when you fant post in pms please ^^
    •Nothing against Cs rules!
    •LGBTQ+ friendly
    •Thats all i expect!

Wanting to roleplay🐈

I REALLY WANT A ROMANCE HIGH SCHOOL ROLEPLAY!!!!!!
    ShapeShifters/People with powers(I crave this one
    Wild animals (I like this oneee
    Cats(wild or pets!
    Warriors!
    Harry Potter
    And any other ideas you have! i dont mind :3
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hito's Search

Postby Hitotsuki » Sat May 26, 2018 11:55 am

Hello!
    My name is Hitotsuki, and I have been roleplaying for a year now (on other sites, I'm relatively new to this one! c:)
    A few months ago, I've taken a hiatus to roleplaying. It's been a month or two since I have not roleplayed with anyone, so forgive my semi-rusty language :)
    I have been observing the roleplay forums on this site, so I decided to join in the fun!

1~ I can compose a moderate-length paragraph or two, depending on what situation my character has been put in. I am LGBTQ+ Friendly, and I will notify you if my schedule changes. I write at a minimum of 4-5 medium-length to long sentences. It is most likely for me to have a different timezone than you, so expect replies at different speeds as I may be at school or sleeping. I am comfortable with PM roleplaying as well as forum roleplaying. Discord roleplaying is also on the list.My characters will usually be heterosexual, a bisexual or sometimes an asexual. Under certain circumstances, my characters may also vary from different sexualities as well. I am willing to try plots that include romance, action, mystery, and suspense. Also, replies may not be daily as sometimes I am busy with life, so please do not expect quick replies.. I can use both human or anime faceclaims, depending on which you feel more comfortable with (since I do not really care about face claims, I would follow what the person is more comfortable unless I am roleplaying a canon character).

2~ If you are looking to roleplay with me, I expect you to:
    -Be a tolerant, patient and kind person c:
    -Be good in grammar and spelling (I am quite flexible on the spelling part, but it is a must to have good grammar.)
    -Be comfortable with LGBTQ+ characters
    -Write a minimum of 4 medium=length sentences in one roleplay reply.
    -Be a participating role play partner. Doesnt have to be TOO active as I am not guaranteed to be too active on my side, so I don’t think it would be fair if you had to be very active.
    -Tell me when you will be busy and may not be able to reply for a few days.
    -Tell me when you are no longer interested in roleplaying with me, instead of vanishing into cyberspace o.o
    -Be willing to keep the roleplay alive.

3~ I am currently looking to roleplay:
    Pokemon (prefers trainers, usually does canon over OCs since I do not actually own any trainer OCs.)
    Post-apocalyptic setting (Be it zombies, monsters or demons, I'm in :D)
    Slice of Life (I usually put Fandom for this category over others)
    ✦Stray animals (Have never tried, would love to see how it goes)
    ✧Warrior Cats (Honestly, I have never participated in any Warrior Cat roleplay. However, if you have an exceptional plot, then you win my heart)
    ✧Multifandom / Crossovers (Not on the top of the list, but will do if it owns a great plot!)
    ✧Humans with Superpowers (Depending on plot! c:)
    ✧High School (Like the above, plot is important!)

Guide:
    ✦=Level of Interest (the more starts, the more interested I am into doing that roleplay)
    ✧=Willing to try (Depending on the roleplay plot and fandom)
    Bolded=Would LOVE to do this.

4~ I am NOT currently looking to roleplay:-
    @ Cliches. (May do one day, but I am not a huge fan of cliches.)
    {Cliches include typical plots. A plot that you would see everywhere.}
    @ Any other fandom not stated here (that changes from time to time, but for now I don't really fell like it would change.)
    @ Anything AGAINST the Chicken Smoothie rules. I am not comfortable with breaking rules, best if you don't break them.

5~ I think that is all I have to say. Thank you!

Sincerely,
    -Hitotsuki
Hitotsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vought » Sat May 26, 2018 12:00 pm

Hello Kiddies

I am looking for some roleplays obviously :lol:

Fandoms I will roleplay
-Riverdale
-Stranger Things
-Supernatural
-Harry Potter
-Percy Jackson

What I'm mainly looking for
-Romance
-Adventure
-Horror

I only really roleplay females, though I can do GXG or GXM and I really enjoy unique plots, I am a literate roleplayer though I can do semi-literate as well, I prefer not to do Illiterate just because of the lack of detail. I am pretty active and I really would enjoy finding people to roleplay with :)
wip :3
Vought

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me