MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby SOURCANDYBONEZ » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:09 am

I don't have a lot of evil cats but I dug this guy up from some of my oldest warriors ocs and I kinda like 'em, so I'm remaking him using my new form style... that'll be fun

Name- Proddenstone
Future/Past Names (future in itallic)- Proddenkit, Proddenpaw
Age- i suck at aging cats, so make up whatever your heart can imagine
Rank- Warrior
Gender- Boi

Crush- open but I don't think he's interested
Siblings- OPEN
Mom- Warmtail
Dad- Winterstone
Mate- Freshtail, open but I don't think he's interested
Kits- Flakepaw, Goatpaw
Personality (also backstory apparently)- The easiest way to put it? Downright evil. Proddenstone does NOT like flowers, love, and especially not kits (even if they're his own). He's had ambition on his mind since he was young, though somewhere near his warrior ceremony, the ambition grew much stronger. When he was a warrior, he fell in love with a she-cat named Freshtail. However, not long after their kits Flakepaw and Goatpaw had become apprentices, he realized she was next in line to be deputy. To satisfy his ambition he killed her and his kits, though, to his annoyance, he did not become deputy himself. He dreams of taking over the entirety of Dawnclan, and even that of Starclan itself, and will go to any bounds to get his way.
Nocat can prove that he murdered his mate and kits, but most reasonable cats suspect it.
SOURCANDYBONEZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby slyizdrapple » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:41 am

Trying real hard not to make another male character :lol: I love roleplaying toms for some reason.
╒════════════════════╕
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:46 am

Kittyhood wrote:I don't have a lot of evil cats but I dug this guy up from some of my oldest warriors ocs and I kinda like 'em, so I'm remaking him using my new form style... that'll be fun

Name- Proddenstone
Future/Past Names (future in itallic)- Proddenkit, Proddenpaw
Age- i suck at aging cats, so make up whatever your heart can imagine
Rank- Warrior
Gender- Boi

Crush- open but I don't think he's interested
Siblings- OPEN
Mom- Warmtail
Dad- Winterstone
Mate- Freshtail, open but I don't think he's interested
Kits- Flakepaw, Goatpaw
Personality (also backstory apparently)- The easiest way to put it? Downright evil. Proddenstone does NOT like flowers, love, and especially not kits (even if they're his own). He's had ambition on his mind since he was young, though somewhere near his warrior ceremony, the ambition grew much stronger. When he was a warrior, he fell in love with a she-cat named Freshtail. However, not long after their kits Flakepaw and Goatpaw had become apprentices, he realized she was next in line to be deputy. To satisfy his ambition he killed her and his kits, though, to his annoyance, he did not become deputy himself. He dreams of taking over the entirety of Dawnclan, and even that of Starclan itself, and will go to any bounds to get his way.
Nocat can prove that he murdered his mate and kits, but most reasonable cats suspect it.

Accepted, the whole evil thing will be interesting..

Slyizdrapple wrote:Trying real hard not to make another male character :lol: I love roleplaying toms for some reason.

Go ahead!!

Kittyhood wrote:wait.. raccoonclaw isn't supposed to be a queen (though it is a kind of desired rank?) Ill fix her form, sorry!

I'll fix it c:
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:00 am

I really want Roseshadow to start a relationship with a kitty, and like get it developing now since he's one of my favorite cats i play, is anyone interested in one of their cats having a crush on him or making a cat for him .o. shoot me a pm!
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:33 am

кσι wrote:
Glim ☽ wrote:
      Lol I might change my username,,
      so
      watch out fo' that

Edit;
      like my new theme? (Tho it is the same ish?) Also, I did change my username.

Hhhh it's so cute! I'll change it on the front page

Huehuehue
      I gotta
      ship
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:53 am

β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›ImageπŸ’›πŸ§‘β€οΈβ€οΈ

Amberblaze

Nameβ€’Amberblaze
Ageβ€’26 Moons
Genderβ€’Male
Rankβ€’Warrior
Mentorβ€’[N/A]
Apprenticeβ€’Juniperpaw
Mateβ€’[None]
Crushβ€’[None]
Kinβ€’[None][Open]
Personalityβ€’A loud, rambunctious tomcat
Amberblaze always likes to know what’s going on
He’s lowkey a fuzzbrain, quite oblivious to pretty much everything
Amberblaze is very fluffy, and sheds over everything

Desired rankβ€’Warrior
Historyβ€’Amberblaze was born to a loving and caring mother, he never got much attention from his father though, the tomcat pretty much absent from his life all together.
Themeβ€’ Hailee Steinfeld - Love Myself
Otherβ€’I didn’t draw the picture, but it is my oc, and sadly the artist who drew this deleted their account awhile ago so I cannot credit them
Last edited by slyizdrapple on Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me