Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

pearl's search

Postby `sappho » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:15 am

about me:
- i decided to condense my search a lot so here it is!
- i'm looking for relaxed semi-lit onexones or small groups
- i live in eastern standard time and have a lot of time on my hands due to quarantine
- i only roleplay on cs forums
- i prefer to play females but i am willing to play males if we have multiple characters
- i am most comfortable with mxf and fxf
- i love world-building and very complex relationships between characters

key:
♥ - level of interest
bold - preferred role
♦ - currently craving

looking for these topics:
please note that all of these pairings are just ideas, i'm really open to anything
- the umbrella academy ♥♥♥♥♡
( female oc x vanya, female oc x female/male oc)

- the society ♥♥♥♥♡
(female oc x allie, female oc x harry, female oc x female/male oc)

- a song of ice and fire/game of thrones ♥♥♥♥♥
(princess x female knight, exiled targaryen x braavosi guard, greyjoy x wilding)

- i am not okay with this ♥♥♥♡♡
(female oc x sydney, female oc with powers x normal female oc)

- stranger things ♥♥♡♡♡
(max x eleven, female oc with powers x normal female/male oc)

- avatar: the last airbender/legend of korra ♥♥♥♥♥ ♦
(katara x female oc, zuko x female oc, korra x female oc, female oc x female oc)

- harry potter ♥♥♥♥♥ ♦
(draco x female oc, hermione x female oc, harry x female oc, female oc x female/male oc)

- star wars ♥♥♥♥♡ ♦
(rey x kylo ren/ben solo, female oc x kylo ren/ben solo, female oc x female/male oc)

- hunger games ♥♥♥♥♡ ♦
(female previous victor x female current tribute, female tribute x female tribute)

- anything historical (ancient culture, victorian, vikings, medieval, etc.) ♥♥♥♥♥
(female viking x english princess, female queen x female queen, female gladiator x female noblewoman)

- fantasy worlds ♥♥♡♡♡

- post-apocalyptic worlds (zombies, nuclear, nature disasters, ect) ♥♥♥♥♡

- dystopian worlds ♥♥♥♡♡

- medical (doctors, nurses, med students, etc) drama ♥♥♥♥♡

- specific ideas:
i. 1530-60 common era, mostly realistic, i prefer to play character b in this. this can be mxf or fxf.
- character a is the child of a spanish conquistador with a passion for exploration. they had been told their whole life that their father, who died shortly after fighting against the aztecs, was a hero. character b is the daughter of an aztec noble who was killed by the spanish. she became a servant and became the servant of character a's father as a reward for his help in taking down the aztecs. now that their father died, character b now works for character a and, after speaking with character b, character a realizes that they only know one side of the story.

ii. 1300-1100 before common era, partially realistic, i prefer to play character b in this, this can be mxf or fxf.
- the child of the pharoah hates being stuck in their palace. they love to explore the city, dressing up as a peasant so that no one realizes who they are. while sneaking out one day, they befriend the daughter of a baker (character b). one day, character b's father is exposed by a man who was supposedly his friend for running a religious temple that goes against the pharaoh's beliefs. the pharoah imprisons character b and their family, planning to execute all of them because of their beliefs. character a is unsure of what to do. do they save character b and risk being found by their father, or watch them be executed?

iii. 1300-1400 common era, mostly realistic, i prefer to play character a, this can be mxf, fxf or, mxm.
- character a is constantly guarded by their parents who have caught them sneaking out before. they are the child of a daimyo and his wife. their parents decide to assign character b to the job of watching over them. character b is training to become a samurai by the samurai entrusted to protect and fight for character a's father. their father is a samurai as well who is allied with the current shogun. character b begins doing their job loyally but with character a's constant nagging to leave the house, character b finally agrees to let them out, but only while they are watching over them. while the two characters are venturing into a nearby town they begin to smell smoke and look to see that character a's parent's house is beginning burning to the ground by samurai carrying the sigil of the current shogun. they flee into the woods, trying to figure out what to do next. character a has no idea if their parents are alive and character b knows their father had something to do with this.
blackpearl44
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:26 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the morning. Here are the roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing females if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with or more. I'm fine with roleplaying over Discord or forums. I will not roleplay over PMs because I lose track of them very easily.

Assassin x target ( I would love this to be an MxM. I would prefer to play the target. )
Kylo ren x my OC ( I have a plot for this, and I would love too add my Destiny OC. )
The Mandalorian ( Mandalorian x my oc ) ( I can do either gender for my Destiny OC. So it would basically be the same plotline. For this one, I very much prefer to add my oc from Destiny. She somehow gets sent into their world and somehow she has to get back. The only thing is what if she ends up falling in love with him. I was thinking they could have a bounty on her causing Mandalorian to go after her because they don't know who exactly she is. ) I would very much love to try this out.
Nines x Gavin Reed. ( I only will play Gavin since I'm more comfortable playing him. I would prefer it Gavin hates Nines at first, but slowly warms up to him. )
Transformers. ( I'm craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female OC. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thinking with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too.

I also have another plot too. My male character is a detective and he has been trying to find a vampire who has been draining humans dry. Little does he know, this other male vampire has been watching him, and takes a liking to him. So he often appears to talk to the human at times, and my characters try to stop him. One day he actually does drink from the human but doesn't kill him. He leaves him there and now every time he checks out a crime, he will often get flashbacks. Can the vampire get my character to fall in love with him?)
Assassins Creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex Mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ).
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:33 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M
*M x F (used to playing girls
*F x F
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*Add Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*Add Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph
*Kuuchuu Buranko
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
(add) *Lumine (older possesed/cat! Kody x older Lumine)
*Pokemon
(add) *Danganronpa (Nagito x my oc x Izuru, Shuichi x Kokichi/ Amami x Shuichi x Kokichi, Kaito x Maki (normal or male) and Kaito x Maki (normal or male) x my oc, Kaede (normal or male) x my oc, Gonta x Himiko, Angie x Himiko x Tenko or just Angie x Tenko, male Kirumi x oc, Keebo and male Miu x oc)
*FNAF
add Legend of Zelda
*Detective Conan
add Cardcaptor Sakura
add Cuticle Detective Inaba
add Digimon
add Free
add Gurren Lagann
add Haikyuu
add Katekyo Hitman Reborn
add Kuroko no Basuke
add kado
add natsume Yuujinchou
add Ouran high school host club
add tsubasa
add tegami bachi
add wagaya no oinari sama
add wolf children
*Black Butler
*Shokugeki no Soma (legal aged, so 18 or older)
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc),
add Harvest moon
*Just realized Mo Dao Zu Shi is mostly about drama and stuff, not sighting against CS rules, I think, so that too (WangXian, Zixuan x Yanli, Lan Huan x Jiang Cheng, Qing x OFC x Ning, OT3 SongXiaoXue, Jing (that's what the Untamed calls her) x OFC, Fairy dog x my dog of that I already have pups too, Jingyi x Sizhui x Jin Ling x OFC)
add naruto
add noragami
add Sirius the Yeager
add vampire knight
*Chinese or Japanese (ancient, but not written in Chinese or Japanese)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ` ── WILD'S SEARCH !! ]

Postby wildsight » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:49 am

XXXXXXXXX;
─────────────────────────────┐

'
hey i'm wild and i'm looking for a few 1x1s to occupy myself with! i write 600-1000+ wor
ds per post, though i can adjust to your liking. i'm very active, flexible and lgbtq+ frien-
dly, preference is mxf. i prefer ocs over canon and i have discord, but hate to use it for
rping purposes. if you can communicate, contribute and be friendly we should be good!

─────────────────────────────┘
XXXXX;;
██
██
██
┌────────────────────────────────────
'
current interests include, but are not limited to ─ warrior cats, canines, lions, dragons [wings of fire included], sonic,
my hero academia, avatar the last airbender, werewolves, vampires, post apocalypse, people with powers, animals w
ith powers, low or high fantasy, sci-fi, road-trip, disney, heroes vs villains, marvel, dc comics and more! feel free to -
message me with your own ideas! if you find yourself interested, please do message me and we can chat! thanks. <3

└────────────────────────────────────
XXXXXX
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I am 100% not baby but

Postby GaySunLord » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:49 am

Good Evening people of CS

About me: I am you friendly neighbourhood Kiyondo Ishida Kinnie who enjoys a good spot of roleplaying. I can usually reply at least once everyday. !I enjoy writing shorter posts so the roleplay advances quicker with less delays, please keep that in mind. I am also quite inexperienced, so please beware of that! I am cool with any gender parings, and actually prefer no romance roleplays or minimal romance roleplays, I live in the diamonds quadraint. (I am a Maid of Blood. If you get this I am proud of you.) I will roleplay on forums, that is the easiest for me. I will list the stuff I like roleplaying below! !Especially looking for an Ishimondo rp, or Oh Ana (read plots based off songs)! Please note that any of the based off song plots can work with any other plot, I would kill for an Ishimomdo Stolen Dance RP.

Is this you?:I am looking for someone who is fine with the stuff I wrote above, and preferably can help with world building. I am really just open to anyone, so shoot me a pm!

Stuff to rp:

Danganronpa

I am open to anything with this! I would prefer non-despair AUs, and OCs are fine too!

Pairings: (Bold is wanting, underlined is who I want)
    Mondo Oowada x Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    Sayaka Maizonox Ibuki Mioda or Kaede Akamatsu
    Kiyondo Ishidax Anyone really
    Kazuichi Souda x Chihiro Fujisaki
    Toko Fukawa x Komaru Naegi
    Makoto Naegix Kyoko Kirigiri
Any non V3 pairing really I guess

Homestuck

I would prefer OCs for this

Pairings:
    Nepeta Leijon <> Equius Zahhak
    Karkat Vantas<>Gamzee Makara
    [b]Tavros Nitram<3 Gamzee Makara
    Kanaya Maryam <3 Rose Lalonde
    [/b]

Songbound

Copypaste lore tm: They are called Songkind, and they have defects based off the song they are "Bound" to. I don't know what kind of music you like, but for example a person bound to "Lemon boy" Wouod have lemon-themed defects, possibly a leaf or some other thing.

When they sing the song they are "bound" to, their voice changes to match the original Audio of the song, so tht means if their song is in a different language they would sing in that language. Same as gender, if say a female is "bound" to a song by a Male vocalist, they will have a more masculine voice.

If another Songkind sings a song that the ther one is "bound" to, it can calm the other one down, and even has minor healing properties, such as stopping coughs and congestion, or healing burns or scrapes. Some can use more advanced healing magic, depending on the song

So yeah if you are interested hmu

Villans

I have a little troupe of villians known as the Ace squad.They aren't the best, but they get the job done, keeping in mind they are being run by a ten year old child.

Plots based off songs:

Oh Ana by Mother Mother-Person A (sandwich god) is a modern artist that neglects themselves, gets way too absorbed in their work, and is constantly running on little to no sleep, food, energy, or time. Person B (Ana) is a caretaker hired by a sister to the artist, tasked with keeping Sandwich god alive. Ana has fallen for sandwich god, and sandwich god is mad about Ana, but of course there is no time for love when the crazy artist refuses to eat even a sandwich. I would prefer to play SandwichGod, and would like this to be FxF

Stolen Dance by Milky Chance-Person A (Sadman) was always the troublemaker, always getting into sticky situations like sneaking into abandoned buildings and such. Person B (Takinnie) was infatuated with them, and despite they're meeker nature, followed them loyally. That is, until the secret came out, or more accurately Sadman came out, and Takinnie's parents did not like that, so they sent Takinnie to boarding school. Years later, Sadman and Takinnie meet at a club. Sadman is the bartender, and Takinnie is there with their significant other....of the oppisite gender (Hereafter known as Celeste). A tries desperately to win Takinnie's favor and end Takinnie and Celeste's relationship. Celeste may or may not be using Takkinnie, we can talk about that. I would prefer to play Sadman, and for this to be a MxM

Miss Jackson by Panic! At the disco-Person A (Celeste2) is a horrible flirt, dead set on breaking every heart they come across. Person B (Urie) is a hopeless romantic, who ends up hooking up with Celeste2, and falling head over heels in love. Celeste2 has no clue what to do, they have never had a broken heart come back to them other than for revenge, and Urie is confused why they keep getting rejected. i would prefer Urie,and for this to be a FxF

Riptide-Vance Joy-Person A (rent) is a home filmmaker who enjoys going to street markets and other things like that to film. Person B (Pfiffer) is a wannabe movie star who jumps at the oppertunity to be in one of rent's films, this one about love. Will it be theirs?

I am open to more I am just too tired to put any more down please pm me to work something out
╔══════════════╗

You are the angel that I couldn't kill

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

JustRenTime for a Partner!

Postby JustRenTime » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:27 am

Iso: 1x1 and Invite Only Group Roleplays

About Me:
- She/her pronouns
- US Central Time
- Very Active right now
- Average ~ 1-2 paragraphs per post,but I try my best to match
- Third person POV please
- Can simultaneously play several characters and can play different genders
- LGBTQ+ friendly, but most comfortable with MxF relationships
- Prefer realistic references and such
- Looking for long term

Generalized Plots:
- Wolves/Dogs: My favorite and what I'm interested in most, I have a few plots for this as well
- College
- Fantasy/Supernatural
- Medieval
- Apocalypse
- Angels
- Demons

Fandoms:
I prefer playing OC's but I'm open
to canon too!
- Percy Jackson
- DC Universe (The Flash and The
Arrow are my faves)
- The Mortal Instruments
- Warrior Cats

Hmm, this is all I can think of at the moment. Subject to change and updates! Happy Roleplaying! :)
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♛.` inferno's 1x1 search !! ]

Postby hellb0und » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:17 pm

───────────── ( 'CAUSE I WANT US TO COLLIDE !!
sup! back at it again looking for 1x1s. i don't feel like
doing a huge long intro,, but i have plenty of interest
s, don't mind chatting ooc, 'n yeah. only thing i do ask
that you're mindful of is the fact that i start school h
ere soon!
-
expected on your end
` activity please! if you're busy, let me know.
` willing to chat ooc.
` lgbtq+ friendly.
` open to fxf.
` discord?
-
what i will vs won't do
will
` mxf and fxf
` humanoid/human fcs AND ANIME/CARTOON.
` fantasy, action, horror, romance.
` group rps.
won't
` mxm (just don't like playing males).
` warrior cats.
` certain fandoms.
-
interests as of now
` korrasami (korra x asami from legend of korr
a).
` catradora (catra x she-ra/adora from she-ra)
` rival leaders.
` rebellion leader x royalty.
` royalty in-general.
` mafia x whatever we come up with!
` demon x human/angel.
` commoner x royalty.
` supernatural x supernatural.
` survivors in an apocalypse-type setting.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:27 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi!! i'm aqua, a writing student from the west coast of america. i'm also a minor, but not too young!
(she/her and they/them pronouns)

a few things about me and how i roleplay...
- i have roleplayed for seven years now!
- lgbtq+ friendly, i am lgbtq+ !
- i rp semi-lit/literate third person
- i am a student, so replies won't be super speedy!
i will notify you of inactivity periods, and expect the same from you.

what i like...
fire emblem: three houses
splatoon
the legend of zelda (any game)
pokemon (any game)
fantasy/medieval settings
adventure roleplays
OCs! ask me about my ocs <3
group roleplays!

romantics:
as long as it's legal, romantics are a-ok!

thanks! <3

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
i saw it in that meteor,
a light that cuts into the darkness--
light up my eyes and i won’t get lost,
so watch over me, Regulus!

aqua | they/them | discord: sticktoyourfaith
current interests: blue lock, prsk,
apothecary diaries, gotg, splatoon, etc

Image Image
╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

aquamiao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:18 pm

Francesca.Demonessia wrote:Ciao!
I haven't been on this site in a hot min.. So maybe I can have somebody to roleplay with to get me back on here?

My names Francesca, you can call me Fran or Demon. I'm just a female who enjoys roleplaying with my characters and has gotten bored as time goes on.

~
I will reply as soon as possible cuz I usually get really excited- So sorry for quick replies..
~I use my own pre-made character form, so I'll have my forms up quick.
~I don't know how to code well, but I try my hardest to make stuff look pretty.
~I usually play females, since I can't roleplay males for the life of me.
~I will probably copy the length of your post, I'm fine with how anybody roleplays, but please write more then one sentence..
~I mainly play MxF, but will play FxF sometimes.
~I don't roleplay on discord much anymore since I don't go on it.
~I please ask that you are accepting of lgbtq+, I am apart of the community and I wish that you support it.
~I wish that you can post at least once every 3 days, I'm fine with waiting, but if I wait too long, I'll get anxious and start over thinking.
~I may message a lot just to make sure that you're still up for roleplaying. Sorry.
~I live in Australian Eastern Standard Time.
~I really enjoy talking to my roleplay partner! :3
~I usually really like romance roleplays and will mostly play them.
~I DO NOT play animal roleplays, apologies.
~I have a discord if you wish to roleplay on there!
~Just PM me if you're interested

I have a four characters that I roleplay, although I am only roleplaying two of them at the moment.
All of my characters are demons, apologies if this makes you uncomfortable, although they mainly act like humans and live in the human world.

Jesica Demonessia - 21 - Female - White hair - Brown eyes - Respectful, Kind, But also very mischievous - Straight - Fire Demon.I would like to have a sort of good girl x bad boy roleplay with Jess, but of course, I'll accept mostly anything :3

Francesca Demonessia - 17 - Female - Brown hair - Brown eyes - Outgoing, Hides a lot of emotions - Gets herself in trouble a lot - Pansexual - Siren demon.
I don't have any preference for Francesca :3 Although I can definitely see her with an angel

Again, I'm mainly looking for romance 1x1's, thank you! Have a lovely day :3
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pearl's search

Postby `sappho » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:08 am

about me:
- i decided to condense my search a lot so here it is!
- i'm looking for relaxed semi-lit onexones or small groups
- i live in eastern standard time and have a lot of time on my hands due to quarantine
- i only roleplay on cs forums
- i prefer to play females but i am willing to play males if we have multiple characters
- i am most comfortable with mxf and fxf
- i love world-building and very complex relationships between characters

key:
♥ - level of interest
bold - preferred role
♦ - currently craving

looking for these topics:
please note that all of these pairings are just ideas, i'm really open to anything
- the umbrella academy ♥♥♥♥♡
( female oc x vanya, female oc x female/male oc)

- the society ♥♥♥♥♡
(female oc x allie, female oc x harry, female oc x female/male oc)

- a song of ice and fire/game of thrones ♥♥♥♥♥
(princess x female knight, exiled targaryen x braavosi guard, greyjoy x wilding)

- i am not okay with this ♥♥♥♡♡
(female oc x sydney, female oc with powers x normal female oc)

- stranger things ♥♥♡♡♡
(max x eleven, female oc with powers x normal female/male oc)

- avatar: the last airbender/legend of korra ♥♥♥♥♥ ♦
(katara x female oc, zuko x female oc, korra x female oc, female oc x female oc)

- harry potter ♥♥♥♥♥ ♦
(draco x female oc, hermione x female oc, harry x female oc, female oc x female/male oc)

- star wars ♥♥♥♥♡ ♦
(rey x kylo ren/ben solo, female oc x kylo ren/ben solo, female oc x female/male oc)

- hunger games ♥♥♥♥♡ ♦
(female previous victor x female current tribute, female tribute x female tribute)

- anything historical (ancient culture, victorian, vikings, medieval, etc.) ♥♥♥♥♥
(female viking x english princess, female queen x female queen, female gladiator x female noblewoman)

- fantasy worlds ♥♥♡♡♡

- post-apocalyptic worlds (zombies, nuclear, nature disasters, ect) ♥♥♥♥♡

- dystopian worlds ♥♥♥♡♡

- medical (doctors, nurses, med students, etc) drama ♥♥♥♥♡

- specific ideas:
i. 1530-60 common era, mostly realistic, i prefer to play character b in this. this can be mxf or fxf.
- character a is the child of a spanish conquistador with a passion for exploration. they had been told their whole life that their father, who died shortly after fighting against the aztecs, was a hero. character b is the daughter of an aztec noble who was killed by the spanish. she became a servant and became the servant of character a's father as a reward for his help in taking down the aztecs. now that their father died, character b now works for character a and, after speaking with character b, character a realizes that they only know one side of the story.

ii. 1300-1100 before common era, partially realistic, i prefer to play character b in this, this can be mxf or fxf.
- the child of the pharoah hates being stuck in their palace. they love to explore the city, dressing up as a peasant so that no one realizes who they are. while sneaking out one day, they befriend the daughter of a baker (character b). one day, character b's father is exposed by a man who was supposedly his friend for running a religious temple that goes against the pharaoh's beliefs. the pharoah imprisons character b and their family, planning to execute all of them because of their beliefs. character a is unsure of what to do. do they save character b and risk being found by their father, or watch them be executed?

iii. 1300-1400 common era, mostly realistic, i prefer to play character a, this can be mxf, fxf or, mxm.
- character a is constantly guarded by their parents who have caught them sneaking out before. they are the child of a daimyo and his wife. their parents decide to assign character b to the job of watching over them. character b is training to become a samurai by the samurai entrusted to protect and fight for character a's father. their father is a samurai as well who is allied with the current shogun. character b begins doing their job loyally but with character a's constant nagging to leave the house, character b finally agrees to let them out, but only while they are watching over them. while the two characters are venturing into a nearby town they begin to smell smoke and look to see that character a's parent's house is beginning burning to the ground by samurai carrying the sigil of the current shogun. they flee into the woods, trying to figure out what to do next. character a has no idea if their parents are alive and character b knows their father had something to do with this.
blackpearl44
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me