Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:36 pm

Anyone want to do 4 packs? Water, Fire,Air and Earth? With unnatural colored wolves? Pm me if interested
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℛσуαℓ ♕ » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:23 am

interest check! the lit animal roleplay thread is a lil dead so I haven't put much energy into this but would really like to do it!

topic: W.C. (original plot)
literacy: preferably high lit but semi-lit is fine (2-3 paragraphs)
# of characters: no limit on spots but 3 cats max per player

plot idea: there are no clans. yet. all the cats in the rp are either strays that are tired of fighting each other for space and running from twolegs in the city or runaway kittypets who decide to follow when a bunch of cats leave to try and survive in the forest. they travel from the city to the forest and the main bulk of the rp is trying to band together to survive long enough to find a home. There could be one clan in the end or different clans, not quite sure yet. It's not a strict Warriors RP bc there isn't a Clan Code or Starclan yet.

please pm me if this sounds like something you'd join!
ℛσуαℓ ♕

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:50 am

Would anyone be interested in a Harvest Moon RP with one of these plots?

Plot 1
Alto Mare was always a quiet peaceful village. That was until a group of thugs that call themselves the Black Thorn showed up. They claimed the village as part of their turf. Many villagers are too afraid to do anything about them, and the fact that the village is too small to have a police department, there's next to nothing that can stop this gang. But there is a group of villagers who are getting sick of these thugs, and they're brave enough to take a stand. Are you one of them?

Plot 2
Alto Mare was once a peaceful village, filled with life and music. But one day, during the Harvest Goddess Festival, something went terribly wrong. A young boy, named Soleil accidentally played the wrong note during his part in The Song of Life. His mistake caused the people to grow hostile towards each other, thinking that Soleil's mistake would upset the Harvest Goddess. They stopped playing music all together, and because of that, the Harvest Goddess lost her power, and Alto Mare suffered a terrible fate. The crops were destroyed by swarms of locusts, the fish died from the pollution that the water had been cursed with. As the village fell apart, everyone in town left. But one villager has returned, hoping that one day that music would flow through Alto Mare once more.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabrina723 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:53 am

i want to make a horse and rider riding school rp if anyone is interested in that let me know. please pm me if your interested. it will be a 3 sentence minimum per post rp.
Sabrina723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Trickster~ » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:41 am

Would anyone be interested in a role play about a royal family? Also not necessarily just the family, but I was thinking also people who live and work at the castle, such as bodyguards and those things. For plot, I was thinking there could be a group of people who already work at the castle that are planning to overthrow the king/royal family who may or may not be corrupt, and a group of people who are loyal to the family trying to weed out those who want to overthrow the king. Members of the family could also be involved in that group. But yeah, just wondering if anyone would be interested in that. Pm me if you’re interested or have ideas!

Heyo! It’s me, Trickster. They/Them. I am eternally tired. Toyhouse is The_Trickster_. Currently interested in Lemon Demon, anything by Neil Cicierega, Cryptids, Taz, Tma, Podcasts, Dndads, Wwdits, Good Omens, The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, my own ocs, roleplaying, dnd, Ace Attorney, film, writing, plays, and some other stuff, always down to chat about it.
~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:40 am

alrighty, so since i can't get my thoughts together on this, would anyone be interested in a sort of...idk
      how to describe it but...rp that concerns heroes against an unknown villain, that happens to be kind of
      known at the same time? basically the idea is a few random individuals start noticing a quiet voice at -
      the back of their head or a disturbance of sorts within themselves, but its so small they hardly notice.
      a short while later, the world begins dying in a way - people start disappearing, plants start dying and
      such. the world soon becomes really dark and one night a clear disturbance strikes the land and a loud
      voice, sound or whatever is heard by the heroes. something of sorts begins heavily urging them to leave
      their current location and travel somewhere else. here, they discover the others like them and of course
      the reason they were summoned here. the were summoned by their now enemy, the one who has been -
      causing all of this, yet for some reason wasn't able to rid of these particular people. the goal of the rp -
      is simple - discover the villain and defeat them, but the enemy has control over the heroes to an extent
      which will really test their will and only the strongest will survive in the end. other potential things;

• alternate universe, potentially multi-fandom (?)
      • potentially animanga fcs, irrelevant if multi-fandom/crossover
      • at least 5 sentences or small paragraph...so 100-150 minimum?

i'm uh, not sure what else so if you're interested feel free to send me ideas. pm me and thanks! <3
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:58 pm

Pardon me for the garbo format, but allow me to prompt an idea.

It has been a long time since the heroes of yore brought the Titans and Giants to heel. Such names as Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Leo Valdez, and their ilk have either settled into their roles as teachers of the next generation, or have left this mortal coil entirely. Another generation of demigods comes to Camp Half-Blood to learn the art of heroism and to defend the world from the monsters that would see it torn asunder. But strange aeons these were, and strange aeons they yet are. And let it be known the the wars of Gods do not go unnoticed. Within this most recent generation lie those of foreign stock; unknown to the Camp for now, yet inexorably strange to those of Olympian blood. They are born of Old gods; ones whose reach extends far beyond the earthly means of other. Ones who had been forced into slumber by the Gods of today, and who had been seen stricken from the annuls of history. Ones who had felts the tremors of these strange aeons, and have begun to stir.

(TLDR: Camp Half-Blood/Cthulhu Mythos cross where the Olympian demigods have to deal simultaneously with a new generation of Great Old One/Outer God kids arriving at their camp, as well as said gods beginning to awaken, starting with a certain Wendigo up in the far north.)

PM me if interested.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winterfell. » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:42 pm

i have two ideas that i want to run by you guys. both would be in the semi-lit boards, requiring 350+ words per character. both would use realistic fcs and have unlimited spots (save for a few key roles that would be limited). i'd like to make both of them eventually, but i'm trying to figure out which one i should make first. so, if you're interested in any of these ideas, please pm me with your preference!

one. half-blood university
        xxxa university specifically for demigods from the greek pantheon (might include other pantheons depending on interest); would operate similarly to a camp-half blood rp but with young adults instead of teenagers and more freedom for the demigods to move between worlds. students would balance heroic training and normal studies; a quest will probably be involved regarding the mist disappearing or something along those lines. the concept is the only thing i'm for sure about at the moment. storyline-wise, i'm always open to suggestions and collaboration. children of the big three would be limited but all other demigod children would be unlimited.

two. of knots & rubes
        xxxtakes place in the same universe as stephen king's the shining and doctor sleep. it would be based around a group of adults who shine that gather and protect the children being hunted by the knots. i imagine they travel as a pack all across the united states, both running from and plotting their next move against the knots with the intent of freeing innocent children from their endless hunt. leadership positions would be limited but the number of additional members and children under the groups protection would be unlimited.
winterfell.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabrina723 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:59 pm

is anyone interested in a avatar rp its a similar story to the original but with a twist. The fire nation tired making an arterial avatar.

or a magic school rp whos plot i will come up with if theres interest for it

or a mutant university ages 16 - 30 students more info will come on this if theres any interest
Sabrina723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dove_ » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:07 am

Alright would anyone be interested in a fantasy-type roleplay?
Basically there would be two parties that have been in war recently, Elves and Beasts.
Before the war, they lived peacefully as one nation, before a beast leader became power hungry and tried to take over the elf part of the nation and exile them, so the elves decided to rebel and become a separate nation to fight them
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █